Contract Insight Reviews

by CobbleStone Software

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5

About Contract Insight

User-friendly contract software with AI and easy setup. Pricing starts at $59/month/user. Thousands of users worldwide

Learn more about Contract Insight

Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Cobblestone Software is so versatile and feature-rich, great product and support!"

Comments: I have chosen, planned and implemented two different systems with Cobblestone for two very different businesses in two completely different fields. It can be customized to fit almost any need a legal department might have. When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed! It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.

Pros: The ability to customize the software is one of the best features as it provides functionality where different legal categories can be customized within the system easily. The level of support from Cobblestone is huge. Reps are so helpful. I can bring them a scenario and they can recommend ways to accomplish the goal. This is a smart company run by a lot of very smart and dedicated people.

Cons: I really haven't found any cons in the implementation and use of this software. I'm a big proponent of Cobblestone Systems/Contract Insight.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Kelly N.
Contracts Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"Cobblestone Review"

Comments: We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team.

Pros: Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts.

Cons: There are a couple of things we wish we can personalize for our company but the IT team is looking into it for us.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Vanesa I.
Contracts Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2020

"Set out to get a central repository, and got so much more!"

Comments: Overall I would say that my experience has been positive, as I set out to find a contract repository, and ended up with a system that can do it all in one.

Pros: What I love most about Cobblestone is the ease it brings to managing my contracts and how quickly I was able to adopt it as a way of administering them.

Cons: The document collaboration is too difficult to process. I exchange markups with my customer's constantly, and it is very time consuming processing the document, merging the template, and then check-in and check-out, and attach, make sure you click the drop down to check for your contacts, and so on....

• Reviewed on 02/10/2020
Charlene K.
Corporate Paralegal
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2020

"Robust, flexible and cost-effective platform gets the job done"

Comments: Accurately capturing metadata to generate useful reports was a concern - the implementer listened carefully to those concerns and provided a thorough education while offering solutions then, viola! I remain awestruck as it took an excellent grasp of complex circumstances to accomplish the generation of a high-value report - one that saves time and effort across multiple departments.

Pros: Customization allowed capture of specific data to generate useful reports for multiple departments.

Cons: Lag time and inability to remove/hide out-of- the-box fields/modules; however, the accustomed to the platform a user becomes, the less those elements are noticed.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2020
David M.
Procurement Administrator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2017

"Great Software, very user friendly, and powerful at the same time. Great customer service."

Comments: We now have the capability of being reminded when contract are going to

Pros: User friendly and powerful. I'm glad we chose this software. The implementation was easy, and they imported all our contracts from excel into the database. We now have total control over our contracts at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Contract Insight to my peers.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2017
Steph F.
Associate Director
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2015

"We made the right choice by selecting CobbleStone!"

Comments: CobbleStone contract management software has met all of our needs. Initially, we used the software as a repository for contracts with email alerts for expirations/renewals, but the system has evolved to manage the full lifecycle with approvals, workflow, spend tracking and compliance reports. It was so easy to set up and administer. After quite a bit of research, we know that we made the correct choice by selecting CobbleStone.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2015
Christian C.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2015

"This is a review for CobbleStone's Contract Mgmt. Tool: Contact Insight"

Comments: Good afternoon,
I just wanted to thank Brad Jones and the team at CobbleStone Systems for all of their continued help/support. Whenever I have administrative questions, they have always been very helpful. I find the tool easy to use, as I would guess most users here would agree.
Thanks again Brad!
-Christian

• Reviewed on 29/04/2015
Hari B.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2021

"Great Product"

Comments: It has been a pleasure so far.

Pros: The Account Management team is great. I really appreciate our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons: I don't have any cons. The product has been great so far.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2021
Senior Contracts Administrator, Team Lead
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2020

"Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software"

Comments: Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Pros: Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Cons: I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2020
Jennie S.
Legal Assistant
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Easy to use System, Helpful Team"

Comments: I'm pleased with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes time for my questions and training requests. There are things I do not like but that is more from how my predecessor used the system and not Contract Insight's fault. Your team is working hard to help me make the changes necessary for it to be more user friendly to our users going forward.

Pros: The software is very user friendly. If you're ever stuck, help is just a phone call or email away.

Cons: Sometimes the system crashes in the middle of generating an ad-hoc report. This could be user error though. I would love a feature to export bulk attachments on my own.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2020
Alec S.
Asset Manager, Hotel Division
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2017

"Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!"

Comments: We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Pros: Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Cons: Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2017
Lawrence M.
Graphic Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2018

"Great company. Customer support was a breeze."

Comments: Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele.

Pros: Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff.

Cons: The only downside I can see was there wasn't a mobile app but they have listened to our feedback and added this within the past few months. The initial experience with it has been positive.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2018
Debbie P.
Contracts Specialist
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2020

"Express Edition"

Comments: Excellent training and support, highly responsive.

Pros: It was up and running very quickly with a short learning curve

Cons: Report building takes some trial and error

• Reviewed on 16/04/2020
Billy C.
Contract Administrator
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2013

"CobbleStone - Contract Insight"

Comments: CobbleStone's Contract Insight is a great product. If fits my every contract management needs now and in the future. I currently have over 300 contracts with multiple attachments in the database and it works like a gem...very ease to use, very adaptable. Contract Insight brought superior organization to a mountain of messy contracts spead over 19 locations throughout our agency. Now we have one central point for contracts, a great workflow process, and unbelievable tracking capability. I have in the past, and will continue in the future to recommend CobbleStone's Contract Insight to my friends, associates, and professional counterparts.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2013
Nancy D.
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2015

"Highly Recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight"

Comments: Vertical Screen, Inc. has used CobbleStone's Contract Insight as our contract management system for over four years. The implementation was quick and seamless. The system is easy to use and has been easy to customize for our needs. The email notifications and reporting are extremely useful.
Whenever a new need arises, Brad Jones and the tech support at Cobblestone are very responsive and helpful.
I highly recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight. It is an outstanding product and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Cobblestone.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2015
Patty O.
Contract Manager
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Great Product"

Comments: The software has many features including contract and PDF searching, reliable email notifications and customizable reporting capability. The customer support team is excellent, very responsive and friendly.

Pros: Cobblestone is a great system that allows me to manage our contracts, find documents and complete tasks in a timely manner. Customer support is wonderful, always very responsive.

Cons: Cobblestone fits all of our needs. No cons here!

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Jenan B.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2020

"Contract Management Made Smart"

Pros: We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons: Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2020
Nina B.
System Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Used for over 5 years and still going"

Comments: I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros: Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Cons: Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Karen M.
Contract Compliance Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2018

"Contract Software"

Comments: This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros: This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons: Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2018
Melody H.
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Cobblestone Data Base"

Comments: Having the ability to renew contracts before they expire.

Pros: I like the tracking feature the most. I believe that it is very easy to upload the documents.

Cons: Off of the top of my head I cannot think of anything that should change.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Liz C.
Procurement
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018

"Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up"

Comments: Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros: Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Cons: Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018
Albert M.
Director of Contract Administration & Supplier Div
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2015

"Fantastic product and a great company to work with."

Comments: Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook. The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle. The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up. Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2015
Jeana W.
Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2013

"Contract Insight - Express Edition"

Comments: Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2013
Miriam B.
Senior Paralegal
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Cobblestone use and roll-out"

Comments: Everyone and the product have been great.

Pros: Ease of creation of documents and as a repository for the documents.

Cons: There are no cons at this time as we have just roled out the product

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Kelly S.
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2015

"CobbleStone Systems Product Review"

Comments: We have had an amazing experience with the Cobblestone program and system administrators. Cobblestone is a very user friendly program to introduce to your employees, very customizable to your workflow and daily operations. The tech support and administrative team are very helpful, friendly and responsive to your needs. We are very pleased with the cost effective product and hope to be a long time customer.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2015