CobbleStone Contract Insight Reviews

by CobbleStone Software

Filter by:

• Overall

About CobbleStone Contract Insight

User-friendly contract software with AI and easy setup. Pricing starts at $59/month/user. Thousands of users worldwide

Learn more about CobbleStone Contract Insight

Wendy C.
IT Contract Administrator
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!"

Comments: All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Pros: Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Cons: Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Sharon S.
Executive Admin Mgr.
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2020

"This Application has a lot to offer."

Comments: Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Pros: Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Cons: Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

• Reviewed on 09/03/2020
Pam H.
Contracts/Records Specialist
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

""Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning."

Comments: CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Pros: Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Cons: At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2020
Jimmy O.
Sales
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2020

"Cobblestone for Industrial Contracts Management"

Comments: We are now able to store, update and have in a secure location all our confidential, legal and contractual documents viewable by our company utilizing access management tools within the software.
Utilizing the alerts and management tools build within Cobblestone, we will be keeping the documents updated and ensure that we execute the documents more affectively.

Pros: The technical support was outstanding with follow up and regular conversations as we developed the program to fit our specific industry contracts and documents database needs.

Cons: Noting really, " the least"! There were a few obstacles that the Cobblestone team worked through working closely with our team to get the required end results. There were a couple of issues with flexibility with their "canned" product but we worked through those with other choices and options that fit the request.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2020
Nick C.
Financial Reporting & Accountant
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2020

"Best Product my Company has Implemented"

Comments: Great software and excellent customer service. Support team is always able to help.

Pros: CobbleStone's Software has made my job finding contracts, obtaining approvals and reporting so much easier. I can easily route documents for review, see all active contracts, budgets we set internally, and budgets remaining on my contracts after they are signed and active. During implementation I learned how to configure workflow on my own which makes it easy for me to make updates to our processes as they evolve.

Cons: Nothing at this time. CobbleStone has been great to work with.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2020
Nathan F.
Contract Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2019

"Excellent Product"

Comments: I'm still new with CobbleStone. However, the system and the customer service is outstanding! I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.

Pros: Customizable. If it can't be customized out of the box, certain fields/items within the system may be customized after discussion with your CobbleStone rep. Although, most fields are customizable.

Cons: To-date, there is no feature that is undesirable.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2019
Diana M.
Corporate Counsel
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support"

Comments: The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.

Pros: We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Cons: Opens a new tab with almost every selection; I end up with several opened tabs after just 10-15 minutes of activity. Need to manually delete items one by one; no group-delete functionality (i.e. the pre-populated "Contract Categories" list).

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Shanon W.
Contracts Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2017

"Top notch customer service and product"

Pros: I like the fact that you can customize just about everything yourself within the program so you rarely need assistance with configuration once it's all set up.

Cons: How users can only be assigned to one department at a time and solely individual contracts can be assigned to people.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2017
Jayna B.
Regulatory Affairs / Legal Department
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2013

"Cbeyond Communications, LLC"

Comments: Cbeyond loves how easy the CobbleStone Contract Insight system is to use. We've been using it for over a year now and love it. We evaluated numerous contract management systems before we settled on CobbleStone. It's more than just an "out of the box" solution. We were able to tailor it to meet the specific needs of our contract management policy. The online help could use a little revamping but Brad and Kelley have been so helpful that it's not been a hindrance.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2013
Sally barton
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2014

"Great Product for a Great Price!"

Comments: CobbleStone contract management software was very easy to set up and begin using. I highly recommend CobbleStone.

Pros: User-friendly
Easy to set up
Helpful staff
Cost effective

Cons: Haven't found one yet.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2014
Joshua M.
Manager, Intellectual Assets
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"Tailored to your needs"

Comments: An increase in business people responses regarding contract status, and a decrease in missed deadlines. Customer service is wonderful and the entire Cobblestone team is always willing to assist.

Pros: I like how Cobblestone can be tailored to your internal processes. We do not use the contract system like other users . We alert our business people with notices/alerts when their contracts are nearing expiration/auto-renewal date. Our Cobblestone representative took time to work with Legal directly to design the required workflows. Later, we launched a new contract policy and both our representative and software team was able to integrate our policy's contract notice requirements and the required workflows into our system.

Cons: A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly. However, our customer service representative was always willing to assist with navigation questions, show system shortcuts, and even provide some basic training.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2020
Sharon F.
Communications Manager
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Trial Phase Review"

Comments: So far, our overall experience has been the trial phase that Cobblestone was kind to extend for us. We have had multiple training sessions and I have learned a great deal about the system in a short period of time. I give that credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is our Cobblestone support person. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a true professional: responsive, extremely knowledgeable about the product, and patient as can be. We feel very fortunate to have been paired with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros: The system is intuitive and easy to learn.
The support staff during the trial phase (that is where our company is currently), is outstanding!
Every feature we asked for they are able to accommodate.

Cons: I have tried to watch a few of the video tutorials to learn features on my own and how to navigate the system. I have found that some of these are boring and therefore not easy to follow. It would also be more helpful if there were a search function so you could put it what you want to learn about and the tutorials would be displayed. It is not so easy to find topics in the Wiki function.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Ruth R.
Compliance Director
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2014

"Great Software, Great Company!"

Comments: Our insurance business required a software that would not only generate contracts, but help us manage our cases, store related supportive documents and report on the many data elements we were trying to capture. So far, I am very pleased with the ability and function of the software. Although robust, the software is very easy to learn. I had a lot of data and many state specific templates and specialty forms to transfer into the software and the team was very helpful and patient in helping me to accomplish my goals. They are willing to set up quick meetings to get stuff done and swiftly call me back when I have a product question. For the product and service level, I felt the price was very competitive. I would purchase again.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2014
Marie P.
Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"Easy to Use"

Pros: Great program with a lot of possible customization. It is also fairly simple to learn how to navigate.

Cons: Takes some time to learn how to use it, but once you do it is very simple and customizable. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Mishal B.
Director, FP&A
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2015

"Great Product"

Comments: The software is easy to use. I was able to begin using the system even before my first official training due to their on-line training videos. The customer service is wonderful and I received excellent live training from my instructor Richard. Brad has also been available from the very beginning of our business relationship. I inherited the contracts management for my company. I refused to manage contracts using tons of spreadsheets. Now I don't have too. I am very pleased with this system.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2015
Sue B.
Senior Paralegal
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2016

"System Administrator for five years."

Comments: You cannot do better than this product for economy, user friendliness, flexibility and customer service!

• Reviewed on 24/05/2016
Barry mikkel
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2014

"Very Happy"

Comments: Great CLM product and met our budget.

Pros: Fast implementation.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2014
Patty O.
Contract Manager
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Great Product"

Comments: The software has many features including contract and PDF searching, reliable email notifications and customizable reporting capability. The customer support team is excellent, very responsive and friendly.

Pros: Cobblestone is a great system that allows me to manage our contracts, find documents and complete tasks in a timely manner. Customer support is wonderful, always very responsive.

Cons: Cobblestone fits all of our needs. No cons here!

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Jenan B.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2020

"Contract Management Made Smart"

Pros: We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons: Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2020
Nina B.
System Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Used for over 5 years and still going"

Comments: I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros: Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Cons: Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Karen M.
Contract Compliance Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2018

"Contract Software"

Comments: This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros: This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons: Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2018
Melody H.
Paralegal
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Cobblestone Data Base"

Comments: Having the ability to renew contracts before they expire.

Pros: I like the tracking feature the most. I believe that it is very easy to upload the documents.

Cons: Off of the top of my head I cannot think of anything that should change.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Liz C.
Procurement
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018

"Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up"

Comments: Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros: Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Cons: Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018
Albert M.
Director of Contract Administration & Supplier Div
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2015

"Fantastic product and a great company to work with."

Comments: Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook. The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle. The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up. Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2015
Jeana W.
Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2013

"Contract Insight - Express Edition"

Comments: Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2013