Filter by:

• Overall

About Loyverse POS

Free Cloud POS for cafe & shops which provides inventory management, loyalty program, electronic receipts, & customer communication.

Learn more about Loyverse POS

Andrius S.
Manager in Lithuania
Education Management

Great, compatible with various businesses

5 4 years ago

Comments: Manage business processes

Pros:

Possibility to connect various periferals such as Mini printers, scanners and so on. Flexible software, translated to LT.

Cons:

Not very comfortable to use with smartphones, need category drop box as is on bigger screen devices.

Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Sócia Fundadora in Brazil
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

It is very easy to use and deploy. Intuitive and agile.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's great to use. The support team is extremely attentive and quick on the answers. Committed to resolve. The dashboard app is very useful. Easy to split payments.

Cons:

It does not have a desktop app or system that we could make sales. So you need a tablet or a phone for that. In a composite product the sales of all items of these products you will only verify in modifiers view and you will not have an inventory of them.

Phil W.
Phil W.
Managing Partner in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

A serious contender

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I tried a few different iPad based POS systems when opening my Cafe, but settled on Loyverse as their features actually beat a lot of the paid systems out there, and it's free! Would definitely recommend trying out Loyverse first before settling on another system. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not a serious contender.

Cons:

Local payment terminal integration is lacking and cash up process could be built upon. However it more than makes up for this with the price tag (or lack thereof) and its array of features.

Jer G.
President in
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great graphic style POS with limitations

4 4 years ago

Comments: I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Pros:

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Cons:

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory. As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock. There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically. I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Claire C.
CEO in Kuwait
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

4 5 years ago

Comments: As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pros:

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Cons:

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Surya G.
Manager in Netherlands
Restaurants, Self Employed

The best POS I ever used in my life

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Pros:

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Cons:

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

Donnel L.
Owner/IT Admin in Philippines
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Great App!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Pros:

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Cons:

Haven't found any yet

Worapon P.
Thailand

Greatest Free POS Ever!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Pros:

First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Cons:

It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Raymon S.
Online and Social Media Manager in Australia
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Perfect Help for Startups!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Loyverse is a GREAT TOOL to assist startup business owners that would need a helpful POS app but do not have the capability to pay monthly costs offered by other services. It is a risk-free app to try out and sort first whether would function directly to what the business needs -- and LOYVERSE POS is PERFECT for our kind of business. Looking forward to future development!

Pros:

Easy to use, customisable, free

Cons:

At times it might take a bit of delay to see saved changes

Gerald K.
Business Development in Kenya
Used the Software for: Not provided

very impressed

5 4 years ago

Comments: Great value for money though some oversights could rob it of its true place as an all round retail solution

Pros:

Great overall product with potential to be at par with more costly POS systems. Mobile function is a huge advantage. Superb customer support

Cons:

Can sell with negative inventory. Can't use mobile cam to scan items. Needs option to use Categories in home POS screen instead of individual items which require too much searching. No facility for sales on account. eg purchase for later payment. Needs units esp in inventory lists.

Karen E.
Owner in
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

Simple, works with great customer support

5 5 years ago

Comments: I was looking for a simple, easy to implement POS for my small hotel / restaurant. I was able to get this up and running in less than 2 hours. Anytime I hit a roadblock I messaged support and they were back to me in minutes with solutions. It isn't a full on complicated system with all the bells and whistles. I have worked with those and they have their uses, but if you need a way to track shifts, categories, some inventory management and certainly cash management this is the system for you.

Pros:

Very logical, easy to use, easy to set up and great support

Cons:

Eventually it would be nice to have better inventory management and shift management from the perspective of tracking staff hours for payroll.

Asistente de cocina in Venezuela

Excellent, allows me to manage the sales and purchases of my new business from a smartphone.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The benefits are multiple: I can make quick and easy sales, I manage my inventory program and everything from my smartphone or tablet. I can also create a customer base and keep in touch with them. I can send messages and receive emails from my clients and collect their valuable comments.

Pros:

I like the most is that it allows me to manage the transactions of buying and selling my new business from a smartphone, besides that I can manage the inventory and visualize the analysis of my sales.

Cons:

I like the least has nothing to do with software, the only drawback I had is that at first my phone was not compatible with the software version, but then I can use it in a fluid way.

Nabil D.
Magager in
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

Love the concept, professional POS software!

5 5 years ago

Comments: It is very easy to use and carry the key features for an immediate and efficiante use in small business.

Pros:

I realy enjoy the back office and the loyalty program. Also your agile growing in terme of functionalities is juste empowering us and the way we can enable desable them is very important as far as i am concerned, to not desturb habits :)

Carly S.
Director in
Retail, 11-50 Employees

All round cost effective POS for small businesses

4 4 years ago

Comments: Several traders within our market use Loyverse POS and its really helped them to keep a better record of sales and stock especially in a cash only buisness without the cost of an expensive POS, which would put a financial strain on their business

Pros:

Quick to learn, easy to use and great simple interface to choose items. You can also check sales on the go if you happen to have to leave.

Cons:

Can only divide stock by item or weight and not volume, which is hard when selling by the glass and bottle

Renier G.
Shop owner in South Africa
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Haloa Coffee South Africa

5 5 years ago

Comments: At 1st the app seems basic, but once you get into it you discover that Loyverse has really thought of everything. The best thing of this app is not that it is free but the fact that their online support is fantastic.

Pros:

Its cloud base, but you can use it off-line. Its really easy to set-up. Its very easy to set-up and use

Cons:

Its free but I dont know for how long. I am investing a lot of time into the app

Anupap T.
Co-Founder in Thailand
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Great POS and Loyalty app for business.

5 5 years ago

Comments: We are starting a new business that provides delivery, storage, and fulfillment services. We have tried many POS apps and programs on personal computer, but there are none that serves us like Loyverse. The POS app contains all the important features, and it is very user friendly for our staffs. The extra feature that we really like is the integration of the loyalty system (Loyalty Ocean App). Now we have both the back end and front end which help us tremendously on our business!

Diana C.
Owner in Brunei
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Love the app for our small cafe

5 5 years ago

Comments: We love the simplicity & that it allows all owners to view from their devices at any one time. We love that we can access it using any of our Handphone/ tabs.

Pros:

User friendly, allows all owners to check on sales, free

Cons:

Nothing to complain about so far

Maye R.
Proprietor in
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

The BEST POS for small businesses

5 5 years ago

Comments: The app is easy to use. I tried it both in my iphone and Samsung phone, also in my desktop. Very easy to use. Very easy to import your list of menu to your app and the interface is very user-friendly. The best thing, it's FREE! What more can you ask for?!

Pros:

User-friendly, fast, and excellent live chat support.

Cons:

They are adding paid-for services and modules in the future. Bummer!

Kevin N.
Marketing Customer Relations Manager in US

Works great. Fantastic POS that runs on ipad or android, and it's free!

4 3 years ago

Pros:

First of all, it's free. It's also pretty easy to set up the catalog of products, add photos. It even has some inventory tracking.

Cons:

There is some customization that I wasn't able to do. The reporting and backend stuff isn't that flexible. You get whatever reports are there, but there's not near the variety of reports that you'd be able to get elsewhere.

Cathleen T.
Administrative Clerk in
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Great App! And it's free!

5 5 years ago

Comments: This is a very simple to use app and it is very flexible to fit the needs of a small business. I had a question and the tech support responded in less than a minute. It took 2 minutes to ask my question, get the answer and then make the change I wanted to make in the back office. I love that you only have to make a change once in the back office and it automatically updates all of the "registers". I recommend!

Jesus J.
Manager in US

Amazing APP!!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Just started using this app. Super easy to use along with the spread sheet.
Love all the Lay outs on it.

Pros:

Everything so far! Back Office has so many options. From adding employees and seeing reports

Cons:

The only thing I would like is a daily close out for records. Kind of like the Shift mode for employees.

Matthew J.
CEO in Canada
2-10 Employees

This POS program is AMAZING!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Loyverse is an amazing POS program. Their program is 100% free, easy to use, and has awesome support! They also have created integration with their loyalty program (LoyaltyOcean). Amazing application!

Pros:

I liked how easy it was to manage items, categories, payments etc.

Cons:

Really, there are no cons. They have updates every two weeks and their staff are very kind.

Andrew K.
Administator in

Nice free application

5 5 years ago

Comments: Originaly in our shop we use papers for write our sales in notebook. But friend are recommended this soft. It were become so easy to do accounting.

Pros:

I like Intuitive easy interface and support.

Cons:

Some feature is not enough, but it continuously are developed.

Denise paula Q.
Graphic Designer in Philippines
Design, 2-10 Employees

Excellence in an POS App

5 5 years ago

Comments: Wow. This app has everything I need for my small business. And the customer service, simply exceptional! My concern has been attended to in just a matter of minutes. The fastest I've ever been served!

Pros:

Exceptional customer service. Everything you need in one app. User-friendly interface.

Charles S.
Owner in
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Best POS-ever!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Loyverse delivers a POS that is easy to use, easy to maintain. On top of that, you get valuable reports and customer feedback. The best part of all, you have access to a 24/7 customer support. It's like having your own POS Team! Love it.