Filter by:

• Overall

About EasyHire

EasyHire.me is a talent acquisition platform combining best in class video screening, applicant tracking and job posting.

Learn more about EasyHire

Eileen H.
HR in Switzerland

EasyHire video interview helped us do our first filter

5 3 months ago

Comments: Very very good

Pros:

Easy to use, we can start and stop the subscription as and when we have hiring to do.

Cons:

We only mainly use the video interview and this is really good.

Conor M.
Conor M.
Project Manager in US
Research, 11-50 Employees

Great resource for our organization

5 3 years ago

Comments: Will continue to use the service in the future. Very affordable and easy to use.

Pros:

It does everything we need it to do within our organization. Its very affordable but just as good as any other video hiring service. Highly recommend.

Cons:

No cons. Did everything we needed it to do and EasyHire is very quick to respond if you have any questions.

Courtney C.
Managing Director, Human Capital in US
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

EasyHire

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love EasyHire. It is very simple to use and helps with our Talent Acquisition process. Our hiring managers were skeptical at first but are now bought in and love the product just as much as the HR Team. We can pre-screen with customized questions per position that give us a good idea if they meet the skill set we are looking for. I would recommend this product. I spent a few months trying to find the best product to fit our needs and Easyhire was the one chosen. So far, it is one of the best investments and we have been using it for close to 2 years.

Pros:

This product saves myself and the team so much time. We no longer have to spend hours on the phone conducting phone screens. It is affordable and a time saver.

Cons:

The only thing is sometimes we do not receive updates when the software has been updated so we then have to take extra time to figure out how to do the things we were used to doing.

Alternatives Considered: FaceCruit, WePow and Spark Hire

Reasons for Switching to EasyHire: Ease of use. Cost. Met our overall strategy

Dexter J.
COO in Canada

Overall very good and very positive.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to conduct advanced screening of candidates for a job/role.

Pros:

It is a very effective tool for what it provides and does. It is fairly simple and straightforward to setup and very intuitive to use from an interviewee perspective.

Cons:

Certain workflows and use cases are a bit challenging due to questionable design choices. Tasks like viewing interviews and changing the status of a job/role could be made simpler and more intuitive.

Research Assistant and Project Coordinator in US
Higher Education

Amazing

5 4 years ago

Pros:

EasyhHire completely changed our hiring practices for the better. Very easy to use, and perfect to share notes. Costumer service is fantastic. Try it, you will not go back.

Cons:

It will be great if there was a way of setting up a pipeline for each job, and perhaps being able to email candidates directly. Otherwise, amazing!

Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Good and Positive

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It is a simple to setup and straight forward effective tool and lot of customization options are available which makes this even more effective.

Cons:

Sometimes the loading time takes longer and also the quality of the video is not good and needs improvement.

Nicole S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Interviewing made easy and the software keeps me organized

5 6 years ago

Comments: Not only was EasyHire appropriately named, the software kept me accountable for asking the same question to each candidate. Sometimes when interviewing it is easy to get caught up in a conversation or story or forget where you left off. With EasyHire I was kept on track and organized. Once I found some candidates I thought might be a good fit, I was able to share their interviews and job documents with my colleague. Highly recommended!

Marco P.
HR Specialist in Canada
Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

AMAZING Software!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I use this for all of our video interviews and it has become a life saver. Very easy to use, smooth, and I never get any issues with freezing or choppy video, as it is not too bloated.

Cons:

Can't name a thing wrong with this product. I love it.

Nathan O.
Australia

Good product

5 5 years ago

Comments: I liked this product, it made it easy to filter my applicants. Only criticism is the load time on the videos. Has to wait quite a while for some loads. Also needs integration with Safari. And invites to each of my interviewees were sent to spam folder. Guessing that may be because of the .me email address

Rafael F.
Customer Success in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Convenient, data-driven, & collaborative product.

5 6 years ago

Comments: Pros:
-Extremely self-intuitive (no need to waste time on-boarding)
-Responsive team open to valued feedback
-All around solution with high caliber partnerships (Greenhouse.io/Slack)

Dimana G.
Bulgaria
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very nice look and feel, needs more usability

4 5 years ago

Comments: The overall look and feel was good. There are some features that were missing, like the ability to have more than one interviewer at a time.

Chad B.

Great site

5 5 years ago

Comments: This made hiring so much easier than normal. We found the right candidate. We'll be using again and again.

Nick L.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Slick platform takes grunt work out of hiring process

5 5 years ago

Comments: I enjoyed my experience and would use again. The user interface was simple to use, I picked it up within a few minutes.

Shyam V.
Software Architect in US
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees

Awesome tool for transparency and accountability

5 5 years ago

Comments: We recently started using easyhire to screen engineering candidates and we love the experience. There was some initial friction in adopting a new process but the overheads of using easyhire were acceptable. What I love most about easyhire is the level of transparency it brought into the process. The transparency has both directly and indirectly improved the quality of the interviews in a very short period since we have started using the product. Infact, the team has naturally started planning out and structuring their interviews. The easyhire team has been very receptive to feedback and went the extra mile to onboard our team. Yes, some of the workflows seem clumsy but I have seen the product evolve even within the short time that we have been using it. I strongly recommend using this product whether you are hiring small or large as it helps bring about culture and mindset changes required to hire right in this day and age

Pros:

Helps bring about transparency and accountability into the interviewing process

Cons:

Some of the workflows are not very intuitive. However I have seen the project evolve rapidly over the last few months that I have been using it. The easyhire team has also been very responsive to feedback

Sam D.
Strategic Projects in Canada

Awesome platform with awesome support!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Have had an awesome experience with EasyHire. The platform is extremely easy to use but also powerful enough to meet all our needs - whether as part of the pre-screening process for candidates or to facilitate complicated technical interviews. The team is responsive and executes on feedback from customers extremely quickly. Finally, their prices are fair and extremely scalable (i.e. grow as you grow). The features

Pros:

- Easy to use platform that is dynamic enough to handle complex technical interviews face to face or on-demand - Tailored for technical interviews making screening developers super easy - Team features make working with your teams simple and make EasyHire perfect for Start-ups and Small Businesses without the same resources to commit towards a comprehensive ATS system.

Cons:

- Young platform - so making the system better all the time (for ex/ have slackbot integration however this could be more comprehensive).

Samip B.
Co-Founder and VP of Business Development in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Most easy, intuitive online software to conduct interviews.

5 6 years ago

Comments: I used easyhire.me online solution for interviewing many software engineers in US and India. The biggest issue I had taking interviews, especially software engineers is inability to see them sometimes due to issues with skype etc. Also not been able to test their coding skills in real time and after the interview an easy way to get feedback from the interview panel. This tool hit all those points in an easy and consistent way. It makes the entire process from scheduling, to conducting interviews to feedback without downloading any software. Features such as question bank etc. makes it even more easier. I strongly recommend giving this tool a shot, especially if you are hiring globally and also your interview panel is also located in various locations.

John F.
Director of Training in US
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Snap

5 last year

Pros:

The software is very easy to use and it was very easy to set up.

Cons:

There is nothing that I did not about the software.

Srinath R.
CEO in India
Used the Software for: Not provided

I don't think I have had this level of usable data for an interview before. Made decisions easy!

4 6 years ago

Comments: I was a little nervous about switching. Not only did I have to switch, I had to get the interviewers and candidates on board. Turns out, it was not that big a deal. The beauty of EasyHire is that it stays out of the way unless you need it. It was a relief to not have to juggle multiple tools for a every interview. Scheduling, interviewing and reviewing - all in one package. One thing that I would have loved to have is a rudimentary applicant tracking system capability. Searching through resumes to surface specific skill matches would have been awesome.

Chris H.
Dir Finance and Operations in US

Justworks - super helpful

5 3 years ago

Comments: AWESOME. Has saved us time, and also significantly increased the quality of face to face interviews. No automatic no's anymore.

Pros:

Great additional layer of screening in between resume review and in-person interviews. Can also be used as an interview platform.

Cons:

Little clunky, some of the buttons and where actions are could be improved.

Magdalena R.
Poland

The Best way to hire new People

5 5 years ago

Comments: Easyhire is a great option to Save your time. Application is very Modern, easy to use and works on Every single Computer. I have been using this several Times and i am looking forward to use it again.

Karan U.

Easy to use

4 5 years ago

Comments: As the name suggests, it indeed makes things easy for you. It makes the entire recruiting process easier and setting it up is a breeze. Highly recommended.

Randall C.

Great Product

5 5 years ago

Comments: I found easy hire to be a very useful tool in the hiring process. I highly recommend it for use in hiring.

Lorne S.

So far so good

4 5 years ago

Comments: Clean interface and very fair price point. Still in infancy so I'm sure new features will be coming

David F.
David F.
owner in US
Computer Hardware, Self Employed

Great product

5 3 years ago

Comments: Works great I fill out my application and save it and they access it and call me for a interview what more can you ask for

Pros:

The ease of putting you information in and being able to retrieve it later to fill out more applications

Cons:

I can not think of anything that was not helpful with this product

David D.
David D.
Senior Technical Recruiter in US
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

This has been easy to use and well worth the money

3 4 years ago

Comments: easy and cheap for video interviews

Pros:

Cost, ease of use while integrated with Greenhouse our ATS. It is fast when reaching out to candidates for their review

Cons:

The product seems to be a bit lacking in full feature options in a video interview product. It would be nice to add a live technical screening option, etc.