Unsung hero for presentations in the Zoho suite of tools

Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Rick P.
Design, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Wonderful experience so far. I needed to hand over daily blog posting tasks to a client and teach him how to use the new post template. Show made it easy. I set up a live broadcast and walked him through it and he's got the original presentation to refer to. Nice.

Pros: First, I guess I kind of knew about Zoho's presentation tool but thought with all the other tools around — Apple Keynote, Powerpoint, even Google Slides, the latter of which has been my go-to free presentation tool — why do I need to try a new one? Well, besides the fact that Show is almost as feature-rich and powerful, thoughtful, detailed, and elegant as Zoho's other unsung document tool, Writer, the killer feature of Show is its Chrome extension, allowing me to create drafts of presentations on the fly through drag and drop, copy and paste, etc. Up to 5 drafts can be created and even edited offline. The missing step in all of these tools has been an easy way to gather materials for presentations. Show steps in and provides it. Like note-taking, image gathering, etc. Add a screenshot tool and this would truly be remarkable. Second-best killer feature is the ability to live broadcast a presentation with live chat and commenting. Slides can't do that!

Cons: Like Writer, Show's web app is a little resource-hungry and not nearly as fast as Google Slides.

Business presentations

Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Kary R.
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the ease that this software gives you to create a business presentation or of any kind. From the initial screen there are good samples of templates and also very good typographies and color combinations. I'ts very easy to star and create a new presentation with a lot of elements.

Cons: The company I like because they constantly look for how to make things easier for us. I have no complaints

Excellent for presentations

Reviewed on 18/08/2018
Orlando M.
Webmaster
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: You can create a presentation easily thanks to the templates that are constantly being updated. If you already have experience with presentation softwares, you will not have any problem to create slides and create animations and transitions.

Cons: I thought that you could not export in presentation format but you can. I have no complaint at the moment.

Make fast presentations on the go...!!!!

Reviewed on 21/04/2018
Kamalesh L.
Associate Consultant - Payment Forensics
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: new and different templates and ease of use

Pros: We have full Zoho suite working in our organisation so got my hands on this.
and boy this is very good option to create presentations, i liked the templates offered by zoho show.
also its interface is also very easy

Cons: Not upto the mark for advance presentations. also the desktop application is welcomed currently it is only on web.

Zoho Show is a very helpful presentation slide creating online software.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018
Module lead
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: As it is the cloud-based application you can create it anywhere and anytime. It has the good number of options and supported features that make slide creation easy. No issue in the broadcasting and sharing.

Cons: Sometimes I have faced the issue in its navigation if the internet speed is slow. Its theme and style options could have been better with more choices.

Creating presentations with a couple of clicks

Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Mario C.
Webmaster
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It was hard for me to use these programs to make presentations, animations, I always saw them and I wanted to learn. Well, thanks to this software, it is possible for me, it is very easy to create slides and transitions with movement. I love.

Cons: At the moment I am learning a lot and I hope to become an expert. I can not complain about something that is completely new to me. I am very grateful.

No excuses to create a presentation

Reviewed on 31/03/2018
Elvis F.
webmaster
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Being able to create a presentation quickly and thanks to all the ease that this software offers, I love it. It is quite simple to create the transitions, animate objects and is available in the cloud. There is a good variety of templates.

Cons: On the contrary, this software has saved me from moments to make short presentations and thanks to that customers have given me a good feedback.

Zoho Show, a way to get around teacher's restrictions on Presentations

Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Kevin C.
Prospective Athletic Training Student
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have encountered some teachers who do not allow Google Slides or Microsoft Powerpoint for their class. This application is a way to get around these restrictions. The features of this app are very similar to google slides. This is a very seamless transition from Google Slides to Zoho Show!

Pros: Features are very similat to Google Slides

Cons: Lag sometimes, web layout looks out-of-date.

Creating presentations in a simple way

Reviewed on 22/04/2018
William V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Zoho Show offers you very elegant and easy to customize templates. I find it easier to create from this software and I can count on it at all times, I just need Internet access and that's it.

Cons: I do not think it's very necessary but I think you should consider desktop software too. I think it will be a good option but without affecting the costs.

I can finally make presentations

Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Kary R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the simple way that allows me to create an attractive presentation There are good themes, new ones are added regularly and it's just thinking, reading and doing. It makes it a lot easier for me to make a presentation.

Cons: I can comment more on what I like. I have no complaints I can log in to any computer and start a presentation.

Creating presentations on the road

Reviewed on 17/03/2018
Iris T.
Assistant Manager
Customer Support

Pros: Now you can count on this tool to create, order your ideas and make good presentations. I mean on the road because as it is in the cloud, whenever you have internet, it will be available.

Cons: Compared a bit with the competition, one gets used to the functions and everything available. Later I know that they will improve.

very good presentations

Reviewed on 05/04/2018
Elisa S.
Insurance Broker
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the templates provided by the software. They are very complete, easy to customize, add content and excellent to create presentations quickly.

Cons: I would like it not only to be accessible on the Internet. A desktop application would be a good choice.

Zoho Show

Reviewed on 10/03/2019
Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This software is used for creating presentations, which can be done by using several sample templates or by creating a presentation without them. Colors of templates can be changed, also photos or videos can be added to the presentation besides charts and tables, animation effects are presented, overall quality is decent. The presentation can be downloaded in several file formats, particularly in PDF and Powerpoint format.

Cons: Although there are a lot of functions in the software, the choice of templates is poor, as there are only several presented.

Zoho Show: Easy and powerful

Reviewed on 08/12/2011
Willie L.
Customer Support

Comments: For beginners like me, Zoho Show is fantastic. This tool already offers different designs that I always use to save time. For the users that want a unique presentation they can go ahead and create their own design. Cliparts and shapes generate your slides into a good looking presentation which catches the attention of the audience easily. All you need to access Zoho Show is an internet browser, there is nothing to install or update which I find very convincing.

Pros: User-friendly, web-based, gratis

Cons: If you want to create an advanced presentation you might look for another tool

Reviewed on 08/10/2015
Lucy B.
Director & Zoho Certified Consultant

I use this personally

Reviewed on 30/05/2018
Sam H.
Student
Customer Support

Pros: Creating presentations is made so easy with this software, it is accessible with all browsers and easy to work with teams.

Cons: If the internet connection is lacking then the software will crash and shut down. The themes are not incredible unique from other softwares.

Insanely Easy! As usual, Zoho nailed it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017
Casey F.
Customer Support

Pros: I work with clients all over the US. I needed a software that I could use from California to show my clients in New York information about my company. I tried several other software programs. None of them compared to Zoho Show. I wish I found this months ago!

Reviewed on 01/07/2018

Reviewed on 11/03/2018
Senior Human Resources Manager
501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: I'm very impressed with Zoho Show's slick interface. It's super easy to create high-quality presentations. The online embed tools are great, and it's a good collaboration tool as well.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016