SpinOne Reviews

4.6 (14) Write a Review!

About SpinOne

SpinOne provides comprehensive Cloud Backup and Cybersecurity protection from data loss and leaks for G Suite or Office 365.

Learn more about SpinOne

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

SpinOne ratings

4.7
4.7
4.3
4.0

7.8/10

SpinOne has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 14 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used SpinOne before?

Dmitry D.
Dmitry D.
John S.
BDE in Moldova
Used the Software for: Not provided

Well designed, intuitive, and works flawlessly.

Comments: We have been using Spinbackup for 2 years. We tried their B2C product to back up our Google Apps data to a secure cloud storage. Few months ago we switched to a new B2B product which provides backup and security at the same place. We like their idea to have backup and security in the same place. We are a small IT company with 50 employees so we can't afford an expensive full time security expert who is going to back up our Google Apps data and monitor security threads in the cloud on a daily basis. Now with Spinbackup we can relax because it works flawless, 24/7/365 and it's very affordable. Customer service is really fast and professionalism personified!! Very practical people, who always believe in taking suggestions and value their customers.

Dave G.
President in US

Support Has No Concrete Answers / Can't Handle Large Backups

Comments: Frustration. Support will not tell me what files are getting backed up and restored. Support has no detailed responses other than we are looking into it.

Pros:

The dashboard is easy to understand. Outside of that, I'm not sure there is anything else that I can put here.

Cons:

Sales is available via Intercom chat because they want to sell the software but when it comes time for support, Support is not available with Intercom for timely responses. I have to keep going to the public website Sales Intercom tool to get any help. THIS SOFTWARE WILL FAIL IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF FILES AND EMAIL TO BACKUP FROM GOOGLE. I have been working on migrating my files from one Google Account to another for over a month and have had zero success.

Vladislav S.
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great tool to backup Gmail account

Comments: I always did care about my data in Gmail account, even used for 5 years a freeware tool that manually offloads data to my home NAS. But the time changes, more date, gigs of photos and files on google drive and this offload was consuming my time. So, after some researches in Web found this magic solution - Spinbackup, subscribed to trial and this summer will be first year I'm using it. Pros: configured & forgot, no more wasting my time to backup the data, easy restore when I delete by error some files, integration with google services and, the important thing - less then 30$ per year. Cons: none

Tesa D.
Administrator in Romania
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Backup and security hand in hand!

Pros:

This Gmail cloud backup software can save your company thanks to a secure cloud storage which you can use to backup your files and have a security solution in the same spot.

Cons:

Internet connection may be a problem when you backup and send large files to the cloud storage, that's the only thing i found to be a little annoying.

David G.
Ukraine
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Backup and security system, it just works, and the support is 1st Class!

Comments: Appreciate the really fast support, very important! :-)
Spinbackup saved our company over the weekend as we needed an urgent email which we could not locate. Logged in ... located .... and restored... job done.
Spinbackup is brill, and having now been asked to pay a tiny fee is totally acceptable. The price for losing all my emails...

Vasilii P.
CTO in Ukraine
Used the Software for: Not provided

Killer interface, fast backing up process and cost-effective.

Comments: Spinbackup is a very simple and awesome service that I use to protect all of my files in Google Drive. I found Spinbackup after we got caught out when a gmail account was closed and that person's files all vanished from our collaborative working folders. Spinbackup gives me the confidence that we will never loose anything again.

Michael H.
Australia
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very easy to use sofware

Comments: Spinbackup is the easiest Gmail cloud backup software I've ever used. It just works. The disable Google id security feature is excellent. The only thing I would like to see is the iOS app updated to have all functions of the web browser.

Kate B.
US
Peter B.
Pastor in New Zealand

What every Google Drive user needs

Comments: I have used Google Drive for a few years and as a church minister I have some pretty important data on it that goes back almost to the start of Google itself. I have also used Dropbox, Onedrive and Copy.com, and I had always assumed that Google Drive was like all the others, ensuring a local copy of my data. Imagine my horror when I found that all my local copies were just pointers to the on line files. I seriously contemplated quitting Google, but have grown comfortable with its services over the years, so I tried their Takeout service. It works, but is a huge hassle, and not really designed for regular backups. I looked at Backupify, and Spanning backup, but they both wanted to know my domain name, and I'm just a personal user without a domain name. Then I stumbled across Spinbackup. It is everything I need, and backs up my complete Google account data automatically every day. An initial glitch in my setting up (my fault, not theirs)was sorted within a couple of hours by their help desk, despite the fact that I'm on the far side of the planet in the deep south of New Zealand. Now Spinbackup is running beautifully, all my precious Google data is being backed up daily without any need for me to do a thing, and I am totally impressed with their service. Oh yes, and the cost is very reasonable for the data security it brings. Frankly every user of Google Drive and any of their services should have Spinbackup as a matter of course. This is what Google should have built in to their systems right from the beginning.

Adonis S.
Presales Engineer in Philippines
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Unlimited online backup storage

Pros:

This is your portal to online storage to backup critical data in a secured storage. The file can be easily access anytime and anywhere. The service is combination of storage and security to protect important data.

Cons:

Large size of data to be backup needs a high speed internet connection, otherwise it will take time to backup.

Ravi J.
Principal in US

Easy to use Cloud Backup

Comments: We've been using Spinbackup for 11 months now and have found the UI / UX very simple to use and the platform works exactly as promised. We are now looking into expanding into the cyber security offering as well.

Robert H.
Director in Netherlands

Great support

Comments: Hi, Found Spinbackup because I was looking to backup my Gmail account. Very easy setup process and I get some free space when I joined. I had a question and they responded after 2 days.