eHopper customer experience

Owner/Operator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Pros: We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Cons: There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

by eHopper on 27/08/2018

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Online Shopping Made Easy

Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Technology Support Specialist
Retail, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I’m glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.

Cons: The features are great but needless to say, the price is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could lower their price so they accommodate more customers who have a strict budget.

by eHopper on 31/10/2018

We have been working hard on our point of sale/online ordering integrations. It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying it's ease-of-use.

Great for large-scale events!

Reviewed on 26/08/2018
Wendy H.
Finance Coordinator
Events Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Pros: What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Cons: I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Director of Licensing & Business Development
Apparel & Fashion, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Pros: The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Cons: The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

by eHopper on 29/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected]

Vape shop review

Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Laurie T.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Pros: It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Cons: I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Ehopper review

Reviewed on 27/10/2018
Full Manager Bookkeeper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Pros: Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Cons: Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

by eHopper on 29/10/2018

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Recommended

Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Auditor de Tecnologías de Información
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy of use, products display, currency options

Cons: Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

by eHopper on 29/10/2018

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Our Implementation

Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Duane M.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Pros: Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Cons: Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

Ehopper

Gencho T.
GM
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Cons: Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

by eHopper on 29/10/2018

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Great System and Great Service!

Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Katherine Z.
Product Specialist
Business Supplies & Equipment, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Pros: It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Cons: The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Kevin G.
Owner/Operator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent

Pros: The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Cons: Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

by eHopper on 28/08/2018

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Jaime R.
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Pros: This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Cons: They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

Small business

Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Lynn O.
Manager of Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Pros: Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Cons: stock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia

by eHopper on 24/08/2018

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Joe D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Pros: They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Cons: None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Anny R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Pros: Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Cons: Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

by eHopper on 22/08/2018

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

I'm more than happy!

Iryna P.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone.

Pros: Simple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!

Cons: N/A
The eHopper POS is a great sofware for any business.

by eHopper on 29/10/2018

Iryna, it's lovely to hear you're happy with eHopper! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and it's great to hear you are such a strong recommendation for our product and services.

MY eHopper Experience

Keith E.
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry.
The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle
The POS is very cost effective as well

Cons: They do not add logo's to receipt
They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

by eHopper on 28/08/2018

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck

Reviewed on 28/06/2017
Kay B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Cost effective easy to use

Pros: eHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.

Cons: I wish there was more printed materials and quick reference guides. Getting someone on the phone was not as easy as i would like but when i was able to finally reach someone it was helpful

You Get What You Pay For

Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Justin W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Pros: - Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

Cons: - Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Ehopper review

Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Muhammad U.
Software Engineer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.

Pros: The most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.

Cons: I have no more idea about the least thing of this software.

Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET

Reviewed on 28/06/2017
Ernie A.
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Cons: Nothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.

Gets the job done for my store!

Reviewed on 28/09/2016
Derrick H.
Owner/Store Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Pros: Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Cons: Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.

ehopper

Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Kanyon S.
brother to the owner (like a manager but no title)
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The software itself is great. The only problem I have is they told me it was compatible with Windows 7 or newer, yet my windows 8 (as generic as it possibly can be) isn't compatible for some reason.

Pros: the layout of the pos and back office are very easy to understand.

Cons: compatibility.

Good Product

Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Graham P.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.

Pros: Ease in making a transaction
Functions well
Looks nice

Cons: Quite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)

Probably great for some, but not for us.

Reviewed on 19/10/2016
Jeff J.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.

Pros: User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Cons: Aggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.