15 years helping British businesses

About Efficy CRM

Known as Europe’s most flexible CRM, Efficy offers a completely customisable solution that will empower your employees.

Learn more about Efficy CRM

Efficy CRM ratings

3.9
3.8
3.9
4.0

7.0/10

Efficy CRM has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 90 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Efficy CRM before?

Didier
Managing Director in Belgium
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Efficy CRM provides access to your contacts, actions, projects with a link to your agenda

Comments: To get all information needed in a single software.
It helped be get better organised.

Pros:

Ready to use CRM with all functions included. I am giving Soft Skills training and I am working with a lot companies with different type of contact within the company (HR, project manager, Team manger, and workers). Efficy allows me to keep track of each action, meeting or training day thanks to the link and direct access to the action list and agenda. Furthermore it allows me to sort my activities within the Sales opportunity manager and the Project manger so that I can have a clear view on all my upcoming activities. I can access my database from anywhere using any king of devices (laptop, Ipad, cell phone). Not only my actual training types but the business (or private) interests of my contacts can be sorted in the Profile manager in order to send targeted emailing. There is no need to introduce too many data in the system as you can import your emails or send it directly from the application. All data can be exported in Excel, sorted directly on the screen (you can even design your own screen yourself thanks to the custom view editor). A powerful query system is also included to extract data as you wish.

Cons:

There are so many functionalities that you need someone to help you explore them all. It is sometime hard to know where to find the relevant information in order to use a more complex functionality.

Annelies
Marketing Director in Belgium
Chemicals, 11–50 Employees

Efficient small to mid-size company CRM

Comments: FLuid, simple to use, easy to configure.

Pros:

Easy to deploy, many standard features that can be easily tweaked but not too many, very complete KPI module easy to deploy on your own.

Cons:

Not enough thought was put on multilingual environments (given that our software was developed in France before this company merged with Efficy).

2 years ago

Hi Annelies and thank you for your review Ease of deployment is one nice advantage of our solutions. And concerning multilingual features, I think you're speaking about INES CRM which wasn't completely multilingual, you're 100% right. For you to know, Efficy CRM is now available in 23 languages, even with non roman alphabets. Thanks again and see you soon ;-) The Efficy Team

Pauline
Managing Director in Belgium
Events Services, Self Employed

even the very smallest can benefit from Efficy.

Comments: Efficy keeps my company's contacts updated and in the right place ( I am entering accordingly otherwise it does not work). The back up service (the efficy support team) is always available and helpful.In a nutshell: I feel save , I don't need to be afraid about loosing what's professionally important to me.

Pros:

Working alone, Efficy became my personal assistant: Efficy is my secretary who reminds me about the things I must follow up and keep an eye on.

Cons:

As a small company, I've kept my Efficy simple and therefor did hardly encounter issues that I don't like.

10 months ago

Thank you Pauline for this very nice review. Your review is the reason why we keep doing our job: making entrepreneurs happy and support them in their daily growth. I'll forward this message to the team :-)

Mark
Project Manager in Netherlands
Packaging & Containers, 51–200 Employees

Efficy is more than just an application to use for CRM. Also able to improve business processes.

Comments: Knowledge.
Less independent from people / departments.
Increasing speed in commercial processes.
Mutual goals spread out through the company.
Output more professional.
Better developed marketing instrument.

Pros:

The integration with your email programm. So this makes it extremely easy to store the most useful information about the companies you work with. Customers, suppliers, influencers, etc. Efficy is extremely flexible in connecting subjects (all kind of subjects) to each other in order to create a mutual insight in the matters you are dealing with. To store data is one thing, but to make information from that data is another one. Efficy enables you to extract and create views that you haven't been aware of before using Efficy. By using and defining the different opportunities, we have experienced that Efficy supports and improves different business processes. For instance a Project with different companies, and contacts, multiple internal Efficy users, requiring adequate documentation, can be well supported with different Efficy functionalities. Communication and sharing information is Always a difficult part of the working process, in all circumstances. Efficy is very helpful to close the circle.

Cons:

Efficy is very flexible, it often offers many different ways to receive your goal. This makes it sometimes difficult for users to explain the steps that have to be taken. If a user gets more experienced and has the confidence in using Efficy, this flexibility becomes an asset. We have focussed on one solution in our education programm. The faster learning users were asked to take notice of this in order to avoid confusion.

Jean-Philippe
Project manager in Switzerland
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Much more than a CRM, it is a complete product to manage "knowledge" within your company

Comments: - better communication within the company
- better process in place to manage information
- better sales activities

Pros:

We have been implementing this tool in 2011. we have 5 different departments with 5 different needs and we have with Efficy to help our different needs. - amazing flexibility to customize your own process, fields, lookup etc... - very good presentation. "flat" design straight to the point. - good communication with the supplier to move forward your project. If you are looking for a tool that will support different specific needs from sharing information, dealing with sales needs, managing pool of pictures, you will make the right choice with this tool. We had also the possibility to "feed" more than 80% of our website with information coming directly from Efficy (text, pictures, profiles, etc..). Great tool

Cons:

The great flexibility is sometimes "challenging" in the sense that due to the fact that we can add so many features... sometimes it could disturbing for the users and for the project manager to follow.

Alejandro
Programme Executive in Belgium
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great tool for team & task coordination

Comments: Better functionality within the team, as tasks are very well distributed and there is an awareness of what everybody is working on.

Pros:

The agenda is its most useful tool, which allows you to create, share and allocate different tasks across different colleagues. It is my preferred tool for task distribution within my team and beyond - allowing for outstanding micromanagement. It makes a very transparent and official gadget.

Cons:

The client profiles are a bit of a headache to create at first, as it does not seem very intuitive - f.ex., everything involving creating and editing links. It does improve with time, however. Having "Male" as a predetermined gender choice, thus creating a bias that is difficult to overcome if many profiles must be created in a short period of time (i.e. making it more difficult to pay attention to each time the gender is selected). Making the choice non-binary would also improve the tool overall.

2 years ago

Hola Alejandro, And thank you for your review. As you say, integration with Outlook for agenda and emails is super useful. Concerning your cons, thanks for giving us some feedback from the fields. Even if we're the first Efficy users, we can't think about everything. And I'll make sure our R&D teams get your comment on that. Co-creation is in our DNA. Thanks again The Efficy Team

Erwin
CIO in Belgium
Insurance, 51–200 Employees

Review Curalia

Comments: Our experience is very positive. We use it mainly as CRM and workflow management to followup on our workload using tasks.

Pros:

The 360 view on your customers, the ability to select relations between the different entities.

Cons:

Document management is not fluent en intuitively. You can link to all entities, still the creation of a document is complex. You need to go over the document container.

10 months ago

Hi Curalia, And a genuinely thank you for this review !! Happy to read that your global experience is very positive. Concerning your feedback on our document management feature, let us tell you that our R&D team is working on improvements that will be visible in our next edition... Stay tuned ;-) The efficy Team

Stephen
UK Manager in UK
Plastics, 201–500 Employees

Good system - but frustrating automatic features slow down usage

Comments: 4 out 5

Pros:

On stop shop for managing all customer data , projects and sales leads.

Cons:

The crazy way it thinks you want to copy in numerous people for each task - and then have to physically de-select other users each time. Biggest issue is lack of effective cut and paste for UK addresses - post code comes before the end of the address necessitates too much typing when it could be automatically pasted in.

2 years ago

Thank you Stephen for your comment. I guess it will help a lot of people to make their choice. Concerning the manual work you do, have you ever thought about using the mass update feature when you're on a list of actions? I think it could make the trick and help you save much time. Thanks again and see you soon The Efficy Team

Radek
Marketing Specialist in Czechia
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Marketing Specialist

Pros:

This software creates useful overview about sales process and tracking. Great options concerning data filtering.

Cons:

Sometimes there are many options possible and you have to learn how to operate the right way.

2 years ago

Hi Radek and thank you for your review. I see you've been using Efficy CRM for more than 2 years ow. You should be an expert now ;-) As you say, there are many features in our CRM. So possibilities are quite infinite. If, at some point, you're los, you can attend to one of our webinars. Just check our news section on the website and you'll see which topics we develop. https://www.efficy.com/news-type/webinars/ See you online then ;-) Thanks again! The Efficy Team

Jens
PM / BA in Belgium

Very flexible and easy to use

Comments: Centralised customer information
Sales is making offers in an uniform offer template
Better view on sales' agenda and activity

Pros:

- Very easy to use and intuitive - Flexible: Easy to add or change fields to the system using the configuration tool - Queries/Reports: End users can create queries & reports by themselves - Outlook synchronization works very well - Interfacing with other software (SAP, Qlikview) using the datasynchro tool allows you to load data from other software. - Office integration allows you to create templates in an easy way - Efficy has the possibility to work offline.

Cons:

- Efficy on mobile phone still has some space for improvement (In development). - The offline installation need to be setup by a technical skilled person.

Rémi
Key Account Manager in France
Food Production, 1,001–5,000 Employees

I was part of the purchasing team for our new CRM and am very happy with our choice of Efficy CRM.

Pros:

It has a very modern and fluid presentation and is was adapted very precisely to our needs. The 360 vision of the clients is a very powerfull tool and i couldn't

Cons:

The only difficulty we had in the whole project was the formation. In part because we didn't understand fully the potential of the software and didn't allocate enough time for it. So a tip is not to neglect this point and listen carefully to Efficy's Team advice.

Luc
Technical Manager in Belgium
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Efficy is more powerfull than a standard CRM

Pros:

Many to many relations is positively impressive, it can really help you to find the right information at the right place.

Stefan
Netherlands
Used the Software for: Not provided

Efficy is a great company! Good tools en people :-).

Comments: Efficy is a great company! Good tools en people :-). Efficy makes our sales work much easier, because the tool is delivering us key-insights.

Bart
CEO in Belgium
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Versatile CRM with a very broad functionality set

Comments: Once you get the hang of it, you will find out that Efficy really is a great and versatile CRM. It's easy to use Web-Interface is very adaptable and has a great system of customizable views. Efficy has been neatly integrated into our way of working without a minimum amount of development and the learning curve for our employees wasn't too steep so that the transition from our old system to Efficy went fluently. Often forgotten when making a buying decision but I really would like to stress on the quality of the customer support at Efficy's. Good customer care will make your CRM journey a lot easier and with Efficy you will find out that they can make the difference with the competition.

Pros:

Versatile Customer Care Easy to use web-based fast Outlook integration

Cons:

The webinterface can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning Importing data has to be handled by the programmers, the built-in import tool is a bit outdated.

Stijn
Project Manager in Belgium
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Cannot imagine to be using another system

Comments: I've known Efficy since the beginning.
The system and it's logic behind has always felt natural for me and easy to use. The amount of information that can be put into it stays manageable and clear thanks to the ability to view everything from different point of views and still be able to find the data you need where you need it.
I would recommend it to everyone who wants to work efficient and productive.
The ease of use combined with the possibility to integrate the system with well-spread tools like Office and the possibility to integrate it with nearly every other system makes Efficy CRM a incredible powerful tool that stays flexible and agile despite the power of the system.

Pros:

- easy to use - web-based >> reachable everywhere

Rob
Sales Manager in Netherlands
Import & Export, 51–200 Employees

Efficy drives you to persist in maintaining the projects you are working on.

Comments: Generating a helicopter view. Managing a large number of contacts. Managing a huge number of hotel projects. It improves my success rate in these projects and it makes me therefore a happier person

Pros:

Multi device solution is enabling me to use Efficy everywhere. It therefore pushes you to make updates on the projects you are working on. Next to this it automatically creates a paperless office whilst keeping the overall view on anything you work on. dialing telephone numbers is another plus. I work on numerous hotel projects with multi contact persons in every project. It enables me to assess who is who in the project and what is his or her role.

Catherine
Catherine
Chief Business Transformation Officer in Belgium
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Dreamed of a fully-fledged, userfriendly CRM? Found it!

Comments: Clear visibility on commercial pipeline, on client touch points (360° view)

Pros:

-User-friendliness, very easy to explain to Sales people, powerful search engine and speedy responsiveness: boosts users' adoption! -Fully-fledged: it has all the features of the big ones , at a lesser cost -Limited to no IT needed, which makes it easily accessible for SMEs -More than a CRM: upload & download functions, digital documents & templates, Sales Gamification App, great Dashboarding with Cliksense...

Cons:

Very little to say: project went smoothly and in a very short time frame, the Efficy team is very involved and responsive, in less than 2 months the Sales team adoption is already high. Waiting eagerly for the App!!!

riesgo saives
Projects director in France
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

EFFICY efficient sharing of Customer/suppliers data, opportunities, products

Comments: Advance the business quickly by sharing data easily from Outlook and SAP

Pros:

-Efficy easily interfaces with SAP via webservice. -Access relevant customer / suppliers information, any place, any time -Efficy allows to have a helicopter view of the business by customer, product and supplier -Efficy allows the sharing of information between the salespersons but also between the product leader -Efficy is easy to implant, to install and to use The mail send function from EFFICY is a real time saver.

Cons:

Efficy is a highly flexible and intuitive CRM. Integration with Outlook is excellent. However, saving an email sent to a client in EFFICY could be optimized.

Daniel
zelfstandige in Belgium
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Efficy is extremely flexible

Comments: I have used Efficy for 2 years and I have been extremely impressed with the ease of integration with our business.
Once the product is implemented correctly it is extremely effective all the way through dashboards and reporting.

Pros:

Efficiency ! Centralizing data and ability to sync across platforms.

Cons:

Nothing so far!

Gerben
Gerben
Medewerker Verkoop Binnendienst in Netherlands
, 11–50 Employees

simpel to use, only somethings are not so logical

Comments: faster in administration, to get information from the CRM,

Pros:

- ist is fast, easy in dailly use, query is easy to use and the Efficy Designer is easy to use and you can make it to your one wishes. Good Customer Support

Cons:

- Retirement of persons - Not easy to change the lay out - linked task user - more companies fore one person - If you want to changes easy things but it is not standard then you have to pay

Karel
Valuator in Netherlands

Good integratienota with Office and emphasis om your OWN architecture

Pros:

Office integration , very good support: good value for money; easy to usean make your OWN sjablonen/formats

Cons:

Some functionallity. , wichbyou can very good imagine is not paossible: Workkng With extern software is poor

Muhammad
CEO in Pakistan
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

" CRM is know a Children game "

Comments: I have a good experience and I rate it 9/10.

Pros:

it was one the user-friendly software. We can easily manage our tasks through this tool. The customer support team is always available for help and I'm so impressed by their developers. This software also suggests and show some New option that is helpful in CRM.

Cons:

Some options still need work like the customer data area and there is also an issue with some projects that are shown after it is complete. If it was defined early so it was very easy and useful.

2 years ago

Thanks Muhammad for your review. always nice to read such comments :-) I'll forward to the team. You should wait a bit longer and see what we're on right now, wtih our brand new version. It rocks!!

Marjorie
Projects director in France
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

EFFICY is an excellent CRM because it allows to have a clear vision of the business

Comments: Efficiency and organization of the sales department

Pros:

EFFICY is an excellent CRM software because it allows to have a clear vision of the current and future business. EFFICY is easy to use and very easy to understand. After use others CRM, for me EFFICY is a sofware efficent and easy to use for sales and purcharse departments.

Bruno
Hotline spares parts specialist in France
Warehousing, 501–1,000 Employees

CRM software

Pros:

account managment for all account France and export

Cons:

Photo can be integrated on Contact data sheet

Breitenstein
Commercial & marketing manager in Belgium

I'm working with this software for more than 1 year, mainly for follow-up customer informéation.

Pros:

I like layout of efficy, colors, notifications, possibility to synchronize outlook with efficy, and the possibility to save mails in efficy.

Cons:

I don't like the fact we can't easily make simple "custom" as putting buttons (orverview, email,...), on customer front page , in the sequence we want.