• Overall

About Efficy CRM

Known as Europe’s most flexible CRM, Efficy offers a completely customisable solution that will empower your employees.

Learn more about Efficy CRM

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Efficy CRM before?

Rob R.
Sales Manager in Netherlands
Import & Export, 51-200 Employees

Efficy drives you to persist in maintaining the projects you are working on.

5 5 years ago

Comments: Generating a helicopter view. Managing a large number of contacts. Managing a huge number of hotel projects. It improves my success rate in these projects and it makes me therefore a happier person

Pros:

Multi device solution is enabling me to use Efficy everywhere. It therefore pushes you to make updates on the projects you are working on. Next to this it automatically creates a paperless office whilst keeping the overall view on anything you work on. dialing telephone numbers is another plus. I work on numerous hotel projects with multi contact persons in every project. It enables me to assess who is who in the project and what is his or her role.

Daniel D.
zelfstandige in Belgium
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Efficy is extremely flexible

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have used Efficy for 2 years and I have been extremely impressed with the ease of integration with our business.
Once the product is implemented correctly it is extremely effective all the way through dashboards and reporting.

Pros:

Efficiency ! Centralizing data and ability to sync across platforms.

Cons:

Nothing so far!

Riesgo saives M.
Projects director in France
Cosmetics, 51-200 Employees

EFFICY efficient sharing of Customer/suppliers data, opportunities, products

5 4 years ago

Comments: Advance the business quickly by sharing data easily from Outlook and SAP

Pros:

-Efficy easily interfaces with SAP via webservice. -Access relevant customer / suppliers information, any place, any time -Efficy allows to have a helicopter view of the business by customer, product and supplier -Efficy allows the sharing of information between the salespersons but also between the product leader -Efficy is easy to implant, to install and to use The mail send function from EFFICY is a real time saver.

Cons:

Efficy is a highly flexible and intuitive CRM. Integration with Outlook is excellent. However, saving an email sent to a client in EFFICY could be optimized.

Benjamin B.
Digital marketing assistant in Belgium
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees

Extensive crm software with lots of flexibiliy

4 5 years ago

Comments: Better customer insights

Pros:

Good value for money and lots of features. Efficy lets you manage your customer relation database extensively.

Cons:

A bit technical for people who are not used to work with databases. Once you get the hang of it, everything works smoothly.

Karel V.

Efficy suits

4 5 years ago

Comments: We use Efficy as CRM / DMS because of its flexibility . The way documents are managaged gives you the advantages of Office and the possibilities of standartise templates adding all sorts of collected information and even interfere with other software. Great value for money Even though the emphasis of Efficy seems to. Be sales its easily to be used as a document management system by its archtecture and a verh good multilangual support (Dut h!!)

Stefan K.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Efficy is a great company! Good tools en people :-).

5 5 years ago

Comments: Efficy is a great company! Good tools en people :-). Efficy makes our sales work much easier, because the tool is delivering us key-insights.

Didier B.
Managing Director in Belgium
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Efficy CRM provides access to your contacts, actions, projects with a link to your agenda

5 5 years ago

Comments: To get all information needed in a single software.
It helped be get better organised.

Pros:

Ready to use CRM with all functions included. I am giving Soft Skills training and I am working with a lot companies with different type of contact within the company (HR, project manager, Team manger, and workers). Efficy allows me to keep track of each action, meeting or training day thanks to the link and direct access to the action list and agenda. Furthermore it allows me to sort my activities within the Sales opportunity manager and the Project manger so that I can have a clear view on all my upcoming activities. I can access my database from anywhere using any king of devices (laptop, Ipad, cell phone). Not only my actual training types but the business (or private) interests of my contacts can be sorted in the Profile manager in order to send targeted emailing. There is no need to introduce too many data in the system as you can import your emails or send it directly from the application. All data can be exported in Excel, sorted directly on the screen (you can even design your own screen yourself thanks to the custom view editor). A powerful query system is also included to extract data as you wish.

Cons:

There are so many functionalities that you need someone to help you explore them all. It is sometime hard to know where to find the relevant information in order to use a more complex functionality.

Bart V.
CEO in Belgium
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Versatile CRM with a very broad functionality set

5 5 years ago

Comments: Once you get the hang of it, you will find out that Efficy really is a great and versatile CRM. It's easy to use Web-Interface is very adaptable and has a great system of customizable views. Efficy has been neatly integrated into our way of working without a minimum amount of development and the learning curve for our employees wasn't too steep so that the transition from our old system to Efficy went fluently. Often forgotten when making a buying decision but I really would like to stress on the quality of the customer support at Efficy's. Good customer care will make your CRM journey a lot easier and with Efficy you will find out that they can make the difference with the competition.

Pros:

Versatile Customer Care Easy to use web-based fast Outlook integration

Cons:

The webinterface can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning Importing data has to be handled by the programmers, the built-in import tool is a bit outdated.

Jens V.
PM / BA in Belgium

Very flexible and easy to use

4 4 years ago

Comments: Centralised customer information
Sales is making offers in an uniform offer template
Better view on sales' agenda and activity

Pros:

- Very easy to use and intuitive - Flexible: Easy to add or change fields to the system using the configuration tool - Queries/Reports: End users can create queries & reports by themselves - Outlook synchronization works very well - Interfacing with other software (SAP, Qlikview) using the datasynchro tool allows you to load data from other software. - Office integration allows you to create templates in an easy way - Efficy has the possibility to work offline.

Cons:

- Efficy on mobile phone still has some space for improvement (In development). - The offline installation need to be setup by a technical skilled person.

Dominique M.
Entrepreneur in France

9 months experience

5 5 years ago

Comments: I discovered Efficy in March 2016, when I sold my startup to Efficy, and I am using it since. I was astonished by the range of features offered and the 'object' contextual approach. In Efficy, you connect the dots: documents, contacts, opportunities, ... everything is related and you get a clear vision of the data, you can analyse it and anticipate future decisions.

Pros:

Ease of use Full features Mobile experience Gamification

Fred C.
web marketer in France

We use Efficy CRM internally

5 6 years ago

Comments: As the whole 100 employees are using Efficy CRM for their own use, we can say that we are Efficy fans.
Efficy helps us to manage sales, marketing campaign & services.

Reuven A.

Efficy fit in one day

4 5 years ago

Comments: A simple and clear training programme that prepares you for day to day use of the Efficy CRM system.

Kristof V.
Account Manager in
Import & Export, 11-50 Employees
1 3 years ago
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Chief Business Transformation Officer in Belgium
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Dreamed of a fully-fledged, userfriendly CRM? Found it!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Clear visibility on commercial pipeline, on client touch points (360° view)

Pros:

-User-friendliness, very easy to explain to Sales people, powerful search engine and speedy responsiveness: boosts users' adoption! -Fully-fledged: it has all the features of the big ones , at a lesser cost -Limited to no IT needed, which makes it easily accessible for SMEs -More than a CRM: upload & download functions, digital documents & templates, Sales Gamification App, great Dashboarding with Cliksense...

Cons:

Very little to say: project went smoothly and in a very short time frame, the Efficy team is very involved and responsive, in less than 2 months the Sales team adoption is already high. Waiting eagerly for the App!!!

Mark K.
Project Manager in Netherlands
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees

Efficy is more than just an application to use for CRM. Also able to improve business processes.

4 5 years ago

Comments: Knowledge.
Less independent from people / departments.
Increasing speed in commercial processes.
Mutual goals spread out through the company.
Output more professional.
Better developed marketing instrument.

Pros:

The integration with your email programm. So this makes it extremely easy to store the most useful information about the companies you work with. Customers, suppliers, influencers, etc. Efficy is extremely flexible in connecting subjects (all kind of subjects) to each other in order to create a mutual insight in the matters you are dealing with. To store data is one thing, but to make information from that data is another one. Efficy enables you to extract and create views that you haven't been aware of before using Efficy. By using and defining the different opportunities, we have experienced that Efficy supports and improves different business processes. For instance a Project with different companies, and contacts, multiple internal Efficy users, requiring adequate documentation, can be well supported with different Efficy functionalities. Communication and sharing information is Always a difficult part of the working process, in all circumstances. Efficy is very helpful to close the circle.

Cons:

Efficy is very flexible, it often offers many different ways to receive your goal. This makes it sometimes difficult for users to explain the steps that have to be taken. If a user gets more experienced and has the confidence in using Efficy, this flexibility becomes an asset. We have focussed on one solution in our education programm. The faster learning users were asked to take notice of this in order to avoid confusion.

Jean-philippe F.
Project manager in Switzerland
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees

Much more than a CRM, it is a complete product to manage "knowledge" within your company

4 5 years ago

Comments: - better communication within the company
- better process in place to manage information
- better sales activities

Pros:

We have been implementing this tool in 2011. we have 5 different departments with 5 different needs and we have with Efficy to help our different needs. - amazing flexibility to customize your own process, fields, lookup etc... - very good presentation. "flat" design straight to the point. - good communication with the supplier to move forward your project. If you are looking for a tool that will support different specific needs from sharing information, dealing with sales needs, managing pool of pictures, you will make the right choice with this tool. We had also the possibility to "feed" more than 80% of our website with information coming directly from Efficy (text, pictures, profiles, etc..). Great tool

Cons:

The great flexibility is sometimes "challenging" in the sense that due to the fact that we can add so many features... sometimes it could disturbing for the users and for the project manager to follow.

Rémi V.
Key Account Manager in France
Food Production, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I was part of the purchasing team for our new CRM and am very happy with our choice of Efficy CRM.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It has a very modern and fluid presentation and is was adapted very precisely to our needs. The 360 vision of the clients is a very powerfull tool and i couldn't

Cons:

The only difficulty we had in the whole project was the formation. In part because we didn't understand fully the potential of the software and didn't allocate enough time for it. So a tip is not to neglect this point and listen carefully to Efficy's Team advice.

Chris A.
Owner in US
Construction, Self Employed

Must have for any small business!!

5 5 months ago

Comments: This product has greatly improved my organization with knowing who my clients are and what services they need currently and in the future.

Pros:

This product is very easy to use and user friendly. You can set up anyway that will be useful for your business and clients.

Cons:

I haven’t come across any areas that I feel should be improved. It is very easy to use and it helps me organize my clients that I deal with on a weekly basis.

Efficy Response

5 months ago

Hey Chris, Thank you for your message. We care for our clients and this kind of messages is always nice to read ;-) See you in one of our webinars https://www.efficy.com/news-type/webinars/ or in our community https://www.linkedin.com/company/efficy/ The Efficy team

Daniel H.

Very good upgrade from Winris

4 5 years ago

Comments: We are working with Efficy since 4 months as replacement of Winris. Much easier in use and specially the cloud environment works very well for us. We are looking for more functionality while Efficy offers a lot but we have to decide what we want to ad to our formal format. The people behind Efficy are very helpful and dedicated to help us find our way in the new system. When there is an issue the helpdesk will give you all efforts to give a solid solution. When we know all features and work with the system some more months all the ranking stars will probably be full.

Pascal P.

Boosts our efficiency

5 5 years ago

Comments: This CRM has proved to be the right choice. We are growing, fast and faster. Handling always more projects in a smooth and pleasant usage thanks to its high customization ability that allowed to perfectly fit our business.

Stijn S.
Project Manager in Belgium

Cannot imagine to be using another system

5 5 years ago

Comments: I've known Efficy since the beginning.
The system and it's logic behind has always felt natural for me and easy to use. The amount of information that can be put into it stays manageable and clear thanks to the ability to view everything from different point of views and still be able to find the data you need where you need it.
I would recommend it to everyone who wants to work efficient and productive.
The ease of use combined with the possibility to integrate the system with well-spread tools like Office and the possibility to integrate it with nearly every other system makes Efficy CRM a incredible powerful tool that stays flexible and agile despite the power of the system.

Pros:

- easy to use - web-based >> reachable everywhere

Karel V.
Valuator in Netherlands

Good integratienota with Office and emphasis om your OWN architecture

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Office integration , very good support: good value for money; easy to usean make your OWN sjablonen/formats

Cons:

Some functionallity. , wichbyou can very good imagine is not paossible: Workkng With extern software is poor

Breitenstein J.
Commercial & marketing manager in Belgium

I'm working with this software for more than 1 year, mainly for follow-up customer informéation.

4 5 years ago

Pros:

I like layout of efficy, colors, notifications, possibility to synchronize outlook with efficy, and the possibility to save mails in efficy.

Cons:

I don't like the fact we can't easily make simple "custom" as putting buttons (orverview, email,...), on customer front page , in the sequence we want.

Graziella L.

Efficy CRM - a major competitive asset

5 5 years ago

Comments: I had the pleasure of using Efficy platform during several months, rummaging all the functionalities to identify, extract and exploit the whole commercial and operational potential offered by Efficy CRM. In light of my experience, I can ensure that this tool, when used properly and integrated in a CRM strategy, represents a tremendous force and a substantial added value. We're far from an encoding tool. Totally customer-centric, Efficy CRM offers an instant 360° view, it allows to be extremely proactive and to make the difference towards customers. As collaborative tool, it allows to access and to share useful information at any time and from anywhere. It offers a number of practical and relevant links ans shortcuts, significantly decreasing wastes of time.
Efficy does a lot to continuously upgrade the tool, acting as an "agile partner" for its customers. In competitive or rapidly changing markets, this is certainly one of their main assets.

Evelyn V.

review CRM

4 5 years ago

Comments: Using Efficy makes my job a lot easier. I can get things done much faster and my work is more organised.