My favorite software

Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Daria K.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Best experience ever, it actually helped me sell more and it was fun to use.

Pros: I used to work as a sales representative and we used Nova POS and other softwares. Nova was always my favorite - it is very easy to use, and my favorite features were: competition (I always sold more trying to get to the first place), average price for the item, reports from any date. Also they have a killer support team, the always helped me with any issues I ever had (like disconnected printer)

Cons: Sometimes the program would fail and close by itself but I haven’t seen any that wouldn’t.

Colour U Cosmetics

Reviewed on 03/08/2018
Karen S.
Cosmetics, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: N/A

Pros: I like the mobile App. It allows me to look at my locations from anywhere

Cons: I dont like that I cannot pull reports when I need them. I would like to do that for business purposes

by Nova Point of Sale on 16/08/2018

Thanks for the review, Karen! We're glad you're loving Nova. Your feedback regarding reports is appreciated as well.

Nova POS Review

Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Roey B.
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The Nova POS is missing a few major qualities that are real downgrades for a POS system.
The inventory control is one of the worst I have seen in a pos.
Not able to work on a MAC.
The App is not working correctly.

Pros: The support is very good

Cons: Not working on a mac / cloud
Inventory control is bad.
The system is slow
The app is not working correctly

by Nova Point of Sale on 13/03/2017

Dear Roey,
thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We were disappointed to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you.

First, we need to mention that we certainly work on a cloud, and we'll add support for Macs in the next months. We'll surely keep you updated on that. Our new app was rebuild from scratch, and had a few improvements to make when it was first launched, we can only promise you that it's working perfectly now.

As for the inventory control - this is a feature we're proud of and get tons of compliments on that, so we'll be happy to schedule a training session with you and make sure you're using it in the best way possible.

Please feel free to contact your AM or our customer service whenever you can (24/7, as always). It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Great

Reviewed on 04/08/2018
Alon G.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Love it easy to use and easy to make paychecks

Cons: You can use it on iPhone but now android

by Nova Point of Sale on 16/08/2018

Thanks for the review, Alon! We're happy you're loving Nova. Your feedback is also appreciated. We'll keep Android users in mind in the future.

best system in the market

Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Elin A.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy and convenient use, not having much Data

Cons: Nothing , The system is very friendly and has almost no usage problems

by Nova Point of Sale on 16/08/2018

Thanks for the review, Elin! We're glad you're loving Nova.

The realtime access to dashboard is an amazing experience

Reviewed on 06/06/2018
Sandeep S.
Chief Marketing Officer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: its based on on the latest software in market and easy to use for a non tech person like a student .

Cons: The disk space could be better, it is just 100 mb and it sometimes failed to manage network connection stable.

You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed on 13/03/2016
Jeff G.
Customer Support

Comments: Let me take a moment,out of my very busy day to review my experience of Sebastian Chaviano. Sebastian is a dream customer service/technical support person. He's extremely professional and nano-second responsive in every interaction. We've even worked on a chronic issue where I learned that his perseverance and patience are also outstanding. Over my 33 years of working in Silicon Valley, I've rarely met someone as easy with which to work as Sebastian. That said, over the past 3 months of getting to know Nova POS, for the first time, I've also worked with Frank, Jeffrey, Jose, & Tomer - all provide the immediate service and answers I've required. You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work. -Jeff.

by Nova Point of Sale on 14/03/2016

Thanks for the great feedback Jeff!

Tech Review

Reviewed on 23/12/2014
Christine C.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
Overall
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the ease of use and contact for any issues or reorders needed. The paper reorders are pretty simple as well.

Cons: Maybe an auto upgrade of the product would be great if a client has used the NOVA system for a certain length of time or more.

NOVA Review

Reviewed on 23/12/2014
Brad M.
Farming
3.5 / 5

Pros: I like the vendor's loyalty. They are always there if I need anything

Cons: The price is a bit more expensive than the competitors.