Absolutely amazing customer service and support; beautiful dials to track sales and growth.

Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Betsy G.
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They are always available for support; they respond quickly and are very careful to make sure we understand the process we are trying to learn. They have even helped us by doing a job for us! Everyone is friendly and makes us feel like we know them, and they know us.

Pros: We love the way UPilot makes us effective and efficient with our contacts and deals. We do not worry now about customers "falling through the cracks." I wanted a CRM that did not make our Reps data entry people, BUT that actually functioned to help them do their job and stay close to their customers. UPilot does exactly that. UPilot provides the information to have monthly meetings with our Reps has been very helpful in showing them where they need work and where they are exceeding.

Cons: None right now as they are continuously working to make their product better; and, we benefit from this improvement.

For the first time, using a CRM felt like fun!

Reviewed on 30/11/2016
Leila B.
Team Growth Strategist
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used several leading CRMs, and as a user, it made me cringe to think about entering data and using them. What surprised and impressed me when I started using UPilot, was that they not only made it extremely easy to transition over to their system, but I actually wanted to use it because the interface is so strong, attractive, and even fun/engaging.

The UI (which is more important than I realized), the functionality, and the simplicity are the key advantages of UPilot. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to upgrade their current CRM.

Pros: The Excellent UI , the functionality, and the simplicity, Gmail integration

Cons: Integrations with Marketing system - but then I guess they would roll them out with time

UPilot is an efficient and effective CRM

Reviewed on 12/12/2016
James S.
Director, Business Development Americas
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The mapping components of UPilot are very helpful for us working with global airlines enabling hyper-target search, updates, et al. based on various search criteria surrounding contacts and deals. Customer support is very responsive and willing to go the extra mile.

Pros: As I drive much outbound prospecting, aspects of managing outreach and follow-up tracking is quite useful - the interface provides an excellent flow for this

A very impressive CRM software with a gamification driven design.

Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Hoàng duc M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 2-way email, visual Sale pipeline, Amazing dashboards, Ease of use, Amazing support.

Pros: The app is really fast (compared to many other SaaS), and the design is impressive. It is clean and easy to use and administer.

Cons: Nothing important to mention as least liked. They do not have a free plan, but then again, the product is designed for larger teams and not freelancers.