Filter by:

• Overall

About Kangaroo

Attract, Keep, Connect and Grow your business with Kangaroo Rewards. A powerful customer loyalty rewards program that works.

Learn more about Kangaroo

Amanda josalene W.
Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2019

"Helped to reward my repeat customers :)"

Comments: Overall, Kangaroo has proved a success for myself and my business, and my customers are very satisfied that I am now able to give them a loyalty rewards program.

Pros: I run a small scale business but we have fantastic profits and a lot of repeat customers, and Kangaroo was able to help me develop my own rewards program for my loyal & dedicated customers/clients. Kangaroo was very easy to learn and to navigate, which reduced the time it took to be able to achieve the rewards system that I wanted to great. When you're running a business with a close-knit team but have high production demands, time is very important, and I praise Kangaroo for helping me develop my rewards system without forcing me into spending too much time trying to learn how to navigate the software.

Cons: I don't have any cons; I still use Kangaroo on my site!

by Kangaroo Rewards on 12/03/2019

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We're delighted to hear that our loyalty software has been easy to implement and instrumental in the growth of your company. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your loyalty needs for years to come!

Warm Regards,
Valerie - Kangaroo Rewards

• Reviewed on 11/03/2019
Joshua L.
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"The Loyalty Program we were looking for"

Comments: We did everything manually which meant a lot of customers slipped through the cracks. Kangaroo allows us to properly reward our customers and makes that process very streamlined. Another very important aspect fo Kangaroo was that they were willing to work with us although we are a small operation in Belize.

Pros: Firstly it linked with our POS which was a big plus for us and although this has nothing to do with the actual program, the customer attention for onboarding and setup was great. There are so many options for how guests can be rewarded that you almost get lost, but this allows you to specialize days, weeks, a certain time and so forth allowing for a very customizable service.

Cons: My biggest concern is the sign-in page for the customer. It is a little too basic for my liking and doesn't properly resize for the screen used. I wish it looked more like a web app that a webpage.

Alternatives Considered: TapMango

Reasons for Switching to Kangaroo: Kangaroo was willing to work with us despite our size of operations and location, very customer orientated as well as affordable.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 29/01/2020

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for the 5 Star review! We're delighted that our loyalty software is exactly what you were looking for to help you meet your business's goals and that our support team's attentiveness is appreciated. We like to practice what we preach and work hard to create an exceptional customer experience. Your comments regarding the sign-in page will be reviewed by our development team and a member of our support team will reach out shortly. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards to power your loyalty program.

Best,

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Francisco A.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2016

"A must in your business"

Comments: I've been in business for more than 18 years and I've always wanted to have a loyalty program that worked for us. For a local business, it is really expensive to have your own software. Kangaroo gave us the chance to customize everything we wanted and more. Kangaroo is always updating and hearing us out on how to improve their software. Cannot say anything bad about the software. I'm proud to say that I believe in this concept of rewarding clients for their loyalty; Kangaroo is the professional way to do so.

Pros: Customizable, professional brand, a lot of features

Cons: Price

Shyam V.

"Customer follow up"

Comments: I like it very much as small business but still having marketing tool to hold its customer base.

Pros: Very good to stay connected to your customer base.

Cons: This highlights Kangaroo Rewards more than the Store

Hello Shyam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We''re pleased to hear that Kangaroo's marketing tools are effective in helping you stay connected with your customers.

Jd C.
Owner/Operator
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2019

"Great CRM"

Pros: Really like the ease of use and intuitiveness of the interface.

Cons: Wish there was a way to bulk edit customer consent.

Hello JD,
Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're thrilled to hear that the program is easy and intuitive for you to use. Our support team will reach out shortly in regards to bulk edits for consent. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. Your business is important to us!

• Reviewed on 24/12/2019
Thinh L.
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"I love Kangaroo Rewards."

Comments: I have no problem with Kangaroo rewards so far.

Pros: My customers likes the rewards program , because they feel like they earn some things back from all the business they give us .

Cons: I'm very happy with the software so far.

Hello Thinh,
Thank you for the excellent review! We're delighted to hear that Kangaroo is working well for your business and that your customers are enjoying the loyalty experience. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business.

Brian A.
Sales Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"No more stamp cards."

Pros: I recently made the switch from using a loyalty card and hole punch to Kangaroo and my customers love it. I have seen an increase in sales and its super easy to use.

Cons: I would say explaining the switch to customers was the hardest part however they got it pretty quick.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Christina M.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2016

"5 star service!"

Comments: there are cheaper companies out there that have the same kind of service, but i think Kangaroo takes it a step fursther and helps the businesses grow by using social media to their advantage! i am very satisfied with their product!

Pros: easy interface

Cons: sizing of graphics and images are limited

• Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Mark D.
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2019

"Hopping Our Way to More Customers"

Pros: I (and our customers) love the ability to earn points, redeem rewards, and save extra money on their purchases.

Cons: I wish the app was a little easier to navigate.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 20/03/2019

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the excellent review. We're happy that the program is enjoyed by both you and your customers! Our customer success team will reach out shortly to see if there's anything we can do to improve the app experience for you. Have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Valerie - Kangaroo Rewards

• Reviewed on 14/03/2019
Vansi Y.

"Great system!"

Comments: This system is very user-friendly, most people join after receiving a very short explanation and are super happy. The team always work hard at improving and the system according to our needs and give USA great problem-solving service.

Edwin K.
boss
Retail, Self Employed

"happy user"

Comments: I am very happy I am also very well helped with customer service

Pros: that my customers are very happy and that i have more sales

Cons: nothing so far I am very satisfied at the moment I do not use it much but that will certainly change in the future

by Kangaroo Rewards on 04/03/2020

Hello Edwin,

Thank you for the positive review. We're happy to hear that your customers are happy and that your sales have increased! Keep up the great work and please feel free to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

Best, Team Kangaroo

Andrea L.
General Manager

"Kangaroo review"

Comments: We love having an easy loyalty program that is really good. I like how we've been able to customize it for our slowest day (Wednesdays) to give more points. I am able to reach someone quickly in customer service when I need to.

Pros: No app is required! This is huge to customers and has encouraged many people to join it. I like that it is based on phone number as well because I think that is easier for people to remember than an email. I love the features with the text/email blast options.

Cons: We have been integrating this into our new point of sale system from our old point of sale. We've run into some issues with points/settings not correctly transferring over. I also wish there was a more efficient way to show points on the receipt- right now points are only shown if you replace the notes section in the point of sale. This is more of an integration issue that I hope can be worked out.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 24/12/2019

Hello Andrea,
Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to read that our program is working well for you especially as a tool to enhance business on Wednesdays. Our support & development team will look into your issue regarding displaying the points on the receipt for your new POS system. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity. we value your business.

Mitsuko O.
Director of Operations Support
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"Great program; very receptive to customer suggestions; constantly updating; easy for staff to use!"

Comments: We are able to easily and effectively manage our customer loyalty program. Our customers are happy and our staff are happy!

Pros: - Very easy and intuitive for the staff to use at the sales counter.
- They are integrated with Lightspeed Retail.
- The development team is very receptive to suggestions and feedback.
- We have the ability to have "automatic" discounts and offers for our loyalty members, and the staff don't have to think about it or remember them!
- We can send marketing through Kangaroo, which has the potential to eliminate our current email marketing provider
- The price is fair

Cons: - They don't have full access to Lightspeed's API, so there are limitations on the offers that we can offer to our customers automatically. The program has so many offers available, but they can't integrate into Lightspeed yet.
- We aren't able to show the customer's current points balance on the sales screen yet (because doing so overwrites the customer's notes)
- The user interface in the admin portal is slow(ish) to respond
- When updating points balances, there isn't a way to note the reason

by Kangaroo Rewards on 18/01/2018

Mitsuko, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
I'm glad to announce that based on your requests, these features were added to our core platform:

- Access to the full customer loyalty profile from the Sales Screen (including adjustment of points, history of rewards and redemptions, change of consent, etc...)

- We also added additional Promo types you asked for including buy over a certain amount and get a free product or a discount.

We are different because we action on our customers feedback and yours has been amazing!
Thank you!

• Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Ron V.
OWNER
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2019

"Comunicating with my customers"

Comments: We will be communicating better with our customers once we start using all of the features available in the app & the people at Kangaroo have been easy to work with

Pros: It integrates with Lightspeed and I needed a rewards program & a way to communicate with my customers

Cons: I feel it is rather expensive, partly because I don't have time to set up and use all of the features I'm paying for. I think the Lightspeed app is expensive also but I need something to run my business effectively and these apps work well together

Hello Ron,
Thank you for the positive review. We're pleased to hear that Kangaroo has proven itself to be an effective rewards & communication tool for your business. We understand that there are a lot of features available on our platform, however we assure you that once you have taken the time to activate all the features, the program will really flourish and provide even greater benefits. If you require additional help, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always happy to help! Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business!

Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

• Reviewed on 25/12/2019
Heather T.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2020

"Wonderful Choice for a Loyalty Program"

Pros: I love the unique features that Kangaroo offers to retarget existing customers and how they are all built into one platform! It's so much more than just a points based system. Having the ability to tag customers and segment them for marketing is worth every penny!

Cons: There are a few features I wish were more customizable to our brand and I wish customers could be set to a certain tier level on a case by case basis, without having to do that for all of your customers. We have several thousand customers enrolled in our loyalty program so it's unfeasible.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 07/02/2020

Hello Heather,
Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled to hear that Kangaroo is meeting your business needs. We are a bit concerned about your comments regarding the customer tiers and our support team will reach out shortly to help you with your customer tier objectives. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo!

Best,

• Reviewed on 03/02/2020
Katerina S.
General manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"Kangaroo Rewards"

Comments: Overall it is a good app and customers like it because it gives them an opportunity to collect points with every shopping.

Pros: Kangaroo rewards is fairly easy to use. Layout is clear and ads are not overpowering.

Cons: With frequent updates on one of our tablets we need to go directly into play store and click update manually, it doesn't do it itself. Sometimes system freezes.

Hello Katerina,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're proud to hear that your customers are enjoying earning points and that Kangaroo software is easy for you to use and manage. We will look into automating the system updates to enhance your user experience. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity.

Josue G.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2020

"Great Customer Loyalty Program"

Comments: I would say it is a 7. My main positive feedback is that it's great Loyalty program.

Pros: It is easy to use and set up a campaign for customers. It is easily integrated into my POS and I can redeem my clients rewards points with an ease.

Cons: It can take a while to set up a campaign and I need to remind myself to do one consistently

by Kangaroo Rewards on 29/01/2020

Hello Josue,
Thank you for taking the time to review Kangaroo Rewards. We're pleased to read that the Kangaroo is working well for you and that it's easy to use! We understand that it can be difficult to remember to send out campaigns, which is why we have campaign automation. This way, you can plug in your campaign dates and offers in advance and everything will be sent automatically. You can basically set & forget!
Our support team will reach out shortly to offer assistance. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo, your business is important to us.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2020
Nicolas E.
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2016

"Excellent Experience, I recommand"

Comments: Customers love the system and it's very easy to use for everybody. We recommend Kangaroo Rewards to all the stores.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2016
Diandra A.
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2016

"Great concept that clients love"

Comments: We installed Kangaroo at our Café situated on Fleury street.
All clients that use it are addicted to it and love the rewards that come with it.
It is a client way to show appreciation to all our loyal costumers!
Easy to use, great staff to help us out anytime we need to make promotions as well! Love the team at Kangaroo,
highly recommend it.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2016
Michael M.

"Mascot plus inc"

Comments: It's was all a great service and tool to boost our sales. The features were nice and were very user-friendly.

Peter L.
Supermarkets, 11-50 Employees

"Great Business Tool"

Comments: It's a great tool to reward our clients. They are after all the most important part of any business.

Pros: That it's easy to use .

Bryce H.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Our Choice for Rewards and Loyalty"

Comments: We're still in pre-launch, but so far so good. Once we get a critical number of players signed up I'll be able to begin using the marketing features resident within Kangaroo.

Pros: The Kangaroo team has been a joy to work with as we required some customization to their standard platform. Everyone has been super responsive and helpful and the customers are excited to roll this new technology out beginning March 1.

Cons: Getting the payment customization is taking more time and effort than I planned for, but I believe that it will get implemented as planned shortly.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 04/03/2020

Hello Bryce,
Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear that your customization experience with our support team has been a joy! We're pleased to welcome you to the Kangaroo family and look forward to contributing to the success of your brand!

Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Trey V.
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"Works well with Lightspeed"

Comments: For the most part they have been very responsive and it has worked for my needs.

Pros: The integration with Lightspeed is really good. The newsletters are easy to make and share on social media. They have made changes off my recommendations.

Cons: would like to be able to better separate the customers and use categories from Lightspeed as well as tags.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 19/12/2019

Hello Trey,
Thank you for taking the time to review Kangaroo. We're happy to read that our software is working well for your needs and that our support team has been great. We take your suggestions seriously and we will definitely look into developing deeper tag segmentation. Your business is important to us and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

Susanne W.
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Exceptional Personal Customer Service"

Comments: None. Team was always ready to help and very responsive. Quick and willing to help the customer one on one in integrating the Apps to our business needs.

Pros: Easy to use at the point of sale.
Easy to adapt to my garden business.
Exceptional Customer Service, making the transition from system to theirs amazing.

Cons: That it cost more to link it to an app for specific business.

by Kangaroo Rewards on 12/12/2018

Hello Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We're thrilled to hear that the app is working well for your business needs and that your experiences with our customer service department has been top-notch. We appreciate your continued support and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else.

Best, Kangaroo Rewards

• Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Steven L.
Operation Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2017

"Kangaroo rewards"

Comments: Easy to use software. Our customer like the punch system, they know what and when they can get their reward.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2017