Filter by:

• Overall

About Brand24

Instant access to all online conversations about your brand.

Learn more about Brand24

Jakub N.
Jakub N.
Web analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2021

"Professional web monitoring even for newbies"

Comments: I introduced Brand24 in my previous jobs twice and had used it for a few years. I was amazed by their team and the product itself. If I were responsible for the web monitoring in the current company, I would recommend Brand24 again.

Pros: I like how it's organized. You don't have to think too long about where to look for the information you need. It's effective and precise. Its development is dynamic and based on the users' feedback. And they offer top-notch customer support. They can even set everything up for you!

Cons: If your language is more complicated in word creation than English, and it has multiple versions of one noun (declension), it's likely you will need more keywords than five from the lowest tier. Unfortunately, Brand24 does not accept wildcards, so you have to name every single version of the word.
After a conflict with Facebook, it has also limited capabilities of showing results from Facebook and Instagram.

Alternatives Considered: SentiOne and Mention

Reasons for Switching to Brand24: SentiOne didn't cover the global web at that time, and Mention was too expensive.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2021
Bimal C.
Bimal C.
Digital marketing
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2021

"Brand24 review"

Comments: My experiences with brand24 are great because I can see what people are talking about my brand on all social media with one platform. Which saved me lots of money and time.

Pros: I like brabd24 very much because I can easily monitor my brand across the internet like on Facebook, Twitter, forms, podcast, website etc. I can see what my customers are saying to my brand on social media and if they are facing any kinds of problem I can solve it fast. As a result, I am getting good leads and sale.

Cons: I don't find any disadvantage in brand24.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2021
Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"The best tool to monitor your presence online"

Pros: - with Brand24 you can be up to date with all mentions of your company (or any other word or phrase) on the web;
- It is crucial to react as soon as possible to everything that is written about your company on the Internet. This allows you to quickly solve your customers' problems, calm down troublesome discussions, or even find great solutions for your business. All this is possible with Brand24;
- apart from a great tool, Brand24 provides a lot of interesting use cases, which can be useful for developing your business;
- UI and UX of their tool make using it pleasant and easy;
- they often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users;
- aside from that, they have a team of awesome people who are always at your service and are willing to support and help in any case.

Cons: Literally, I didn't find anything I couldn't like

• Reviewed on 23/07/2020
Harish J.
Business Development Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!"

Pros: Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Cons: The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Social Media Coordinator
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2018

"Great Social Media Monitoring Service"

Pros: With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Cons: The main con for me would be Brand24's ability to only archive a year's worth of data. The cost adds up pretty quickly as well, but luckily I don't have to worry about it personally in our company.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Bingyi W.
Graduate Research And Teaching Assistant
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2018

"Unique data collection for social media analytics"

Pros: I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Cons: If have to say a con of it, I would say if it has more sophisticated keyword search logic, it would be better. Sometimes, it gave me irrelevant social posts. Also, if it could integrated with more social media platforms, it would be appreciated.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2018
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2015

"Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics"

Comments: I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2015
Manager (Logistics)
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Good tool to improve your brand communication in social media"

Comments: Helped us to find new customers and engage better with the existing customers in social media.

Pros: 1. Generates news feed by collecting the data of people who mention or discuss about your brand.
2. Provides data regarding the volume of discussions and reach of brand related information among customers in real time. Can opt for email and mobile app notifications to monitor the changes in quality and quantity of discussions.
3. Boosts data driven decision making by plotting charts and generating info graphics automatically. Can do sentiment analysis easily.
4. Customer support team is excellent and helps us in understanding the software better.

Cons: 1. Not intuitive to use. Need to follow tutorials, webinars and reference material to learn how to use this tool.
2. Can't customize the templates for generating reports.
3. Software is expensive to purchase.
4. Mobile app should be improved and allow us to access all features provided in the desktop version.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Pawel K.
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2016

"Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service"

Comments: Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

Pros: -easy to use
-great support
-access to webinars and tutorials

Cons: -sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

• Reviewed on 18/08/2016
Affiliate Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2019

"A true life saver for my social media project."

Comments: I am very much satisfied with Brand24 and the features that it has to offer.

Pros: Brand24 literally saved me from all the manual work while I was appointed as a social media reputation manager for one of our client. I got to easily monitor all the brand mentions across Facebook and Twitter.

Cons: According to me, there are none. However, when we scaled up and managed different clients, the keywords monitoring limit were slightly less as per us.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2019
Tracy A.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Good info about my brand mentions"

Pros: I think this software has lots of possibilities period just started using it recently but when I did some searches I came up with a lot of results and found places I had been mentioned that I was not aware of.

Cons: The monthly fee is a little bit high for my budget and the searches need to be very specific to get a reasonable number of results. Otherwise you will get thousands of results to comb through.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Adam K.
Adam K.
CEO / Co-founder
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2016

"Great tool!"

Comments: This is one of my favorite app so ... if you want to know much more about your brand, customers/clients or if you care about the customer care - i highly recommend!

Pros: Customer Care & Service ! User friendly, Consulting

Cons: right now only one - lack of CRM module

• Reviewed on 17/05/2016
Kamil R.
Kamil R.
biz dev | co-founder
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2015

"Well design, reliable social listening app."

Comments: I use Brand24 to monitor phrases related to our target group problems and challenges, industry related discussions as well as competition monitoring. We discovered many opportunities to join conversation and draw participants attention to our website. We also managed to drag opportunities away from competitive solutions.

Pros: Very fast - you get notifications as the discussion happen, so you can join it in no time.
Well designed.
Great range - I tested many different monitoring tools and I am really happy with B24.

Cons: Some additional tips regarding keywords at start woulb be helpful.

Marcin T.
Marcin T.

"Great tool!"

Comments: Brand24 is a great tool to check who is talking about your business and what people think about you. Very intuitive interface and great customer support makes Brand24 one of the best tools I've been using in company.

Pros: - Very clear design
- Easy to use
- Great customer support
- Quick updates
- CEO is interested in how are you!

Cons: Didn't find any cons ;)

Greg W.
Greg W.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2015

"Valuable content intel"

Comments: We have just begun using Brand24 to track all relevant content for clients. Very easy to set up and use. Makes it easy to identify and engage key influencers.

Pros: clean user interface and sortable data. easy to set up and change. easy to identify and engage with source of content.

Cons: have to continually filter out useless content, like classified ads, that might mention client or product. sentiment indicator is not accurate without a significant amount of devoted time to manually label posts.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2015
Michał K.
Michał K.
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2016

"best what you can get for SM monitoring"

Comments: I used it for few months & it was a good experience. Simple & very intuitive interface for SM monitoring. They've got a great customer support whose responding quickly.

Pros: It finds word that many other SM monitoring tool can't.

Cons: A little bit expansive

Adam C.
Adam C.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2015

"A solid social listening tool"

Comments: I started using Brand24 a while ago to supplement my existing social media tools. It's a cost effective tool in comparison to some others on the market. There is a slight learning curve to using the tool, but if you have experience with these type of tools you'll find your way around the tool pretty fast. You can monitor a bunch of different sources and respond from within the platform. All in all, a very good social listening tool.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2015
Szymon S.
Szymon S.

"Absolutely must have"

Comments: I was using brand24 while working in advertising agencies. Now i have my own company and i just can't resign from this tool.
Today it's very important to know what your customers are saying about your brand.
For me it's number one solution for every modern marketer!

Pros: Well designed, easy to setup & use, intuitive, fast and sleek.

Cons: Haven't find any cons. Srsly, i haven't!

Yana V.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2015

"Brand24 for on-time user engagement"

Comments: We are using brand24 at Swipes for tracking mentions and engaging with journalist and users right when they post their articles and comments on the brand. Our quick responses when they don't expect enhances our image of a high-quality customer care. Brand24 has been able to point us out mention across different languages that Google simply didn't show. Very valuable tool at every business!

• Reviewed on 24/05/2015
Bartosz A.
Bartosz A.
Grafik, Front-End Developer, Marketingowiec
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2016

"Awesome product. It's getting me paid!"

Comments: I'm using B24 to track precisely selected offers. Instantly after getting an alert about them, I'm the first one to make an offer - always. Good stuff!

Pros: Price, quality, customer support

Cons: None atm. U can reduce the delay to NONE AT ALL in future, instead of these few seconds. :)

Consumer Insights Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2017

"The amount of information we have access is unparalleled"

Pros: That you can and do pull in Instagram posts. This is extremely useful information for us and you are the only tool that can do it.

Cons: Unable to follow/track specific handles. It would be hugely beneficial for us as, again, you are the only tool that gives us access to Instagram.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2017
Pharmacy Student
Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"Decent Social Media Manager"

Pros: I like how it can let me track social media channels all in one place and it has good analytics so we can see the impact of our social posts!

Cons: It didn't allow us to post carousels and videos and we weren't able to use it's platform to it's fullest potential

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Earland M.
Earland M.
Music Producer
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"I use this every other day"

Comments: Really really awesome

Pros: I actually use this every other day because I’m a Influencer and this is a very awesome app to find Influencer

Cons: It gets time to get use to but in the end it’s worth it

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Arkadiusz B.
Arkadiusz B.
Co-founder/Ceo
Program Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2016

"Great tool!"

Comments: We are using the brand24 to track ours goal in social media for ours events. Works fast and reliable. Great customer support allways help when we need this. :)

Pros: Customer support, ease of use, available all the time and low costs for small projects.

Cons: I didn't seen any cons :)

• Reviewed on 29/04/2016