15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

OptimizePress Reviews

4.6 (61) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About OptimizePress

Landing page tool that builds landing pages, membership sites, and blog sites using WordPress plugin formats.

Learn more about OptimizePress

Pros:

It seems to be an easy integration with my hosting program. It has been fairly easy to figure out and work through.

Cons:

A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time.

OptimizePress ratings

4.4
4.5
4.6
4.6

8.7/10

OptimizePress has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 61 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used OptimizePress before?

Eric W
Eric W
Co-owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Lve this software

Pros:

Every time I need to expand and need to utilize new features I find they're already available in the software

Cons:

A bit of a learning curve but not for the determined business owner

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great Website Builder

Comments: Overall it's been a great website building solution. It gives me the flexibility I need without being an overly cumbersome program or being tied into a monthly payment plan like most software is. Their support team can be a little delayed (they're in the U.K., I'm in the U.S.) so that's something to be aware of, but it mostly seems to be a time zone thing and not because they're unresponsive to customers.

Pros:

Optimizepress is the perfect software for building websites full of features on the Wordpress platform. It's simple to use but full of incredibly useful features like email integration, sales funnels, membership platforms, etc. They have a great subscriber area where they teach you everything you need to know about using the software. In that area you can also see the websites you have licensed and make any changes you need.

Cons:

Set up time between different sites can take some time. If you're building one site, it's not too bad, but setting it up on multiple websites will take a little bit of time and patience to get it going. It's a simple process, so it's not that big of an issue.

Debora
President in US
Internet, Self Employed

OptimizePress Has Helped My Business To Open

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: OptimizePress training videos have helped me further my marketing knowledge and finally finish my website I have been planning for two years. I am a visual learner and OptimizePress has had a video for every step of my journey. I use OptimizePress for my lead funnels, a sales funnels, checkouts, my membership and my courses. I love it! I know that the support is always fast and top-notch, so it would not make sense to use any other system or product. I have tried them all and OptimizePress has been my final decision. I am absolutely thrilled with the way it just all works together.

Pros:

OptimizePress training videos are the most thorough and it seems every question I had, there was a step-by-step video to answer my questions.

Cons:

Not having a built in affiliate program. But, I love the iDevAffiliate integration.

Sandy
seo in Spain

VERY BAD

Comments: very bad

Pros:

Optimizepress is a terrible tool. I lost so much money in advertising and found out that I had low inquires because of the program after testing other solutions. About 3 out of 5 people are not registered, many people contacting me telling that they didn't get my link magnet. I use an email solution and tried to but my lead manner without optimizepress and it works 100% of the time. I even tried myself with different computers and different emails. It worked 50% of the time. This is very frustrating. I find it rude that you they do not offer refund as well when you complain. I tried to contacted them to fix the problem. very bad customer support. I lost 150$, DO NOT PURCHASE IT...

Cons:

it doesn't work and it broke my website.

Sam
Head of Support in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Ease of use

Comments: Using Optimizepress has really helped us modernise the look and feel of our sites, and with ease of use, it means we can quickly build new pages to test out new layouts or features without too much work. The cloud storage for saved sections also means that once I have created a new content box or similar which works really well I can import it to a completely separate site by just saving it once. The ability to still use plugins also means that anything that is not covered with Optimizepress can still potentially be set up

Pros:

The ease of use with low code. I had no experience with web development when I first started using Optimizepress back in 2.0 days so my introduction to building web pages was using that. After I had switched jobs I was introduced to our Drupal site which takes a bit more understanding of HTML and CSS to get anything out of which bottlenecks updating the site as I couldn't get users to login and update it themselves, it had to go through IT, that is where Optimizepress helps a lot as I can get a new user to play around with the page builder and they can understand it rather intuitively to add text and images to a page, that leaves me with time to just tweak the pages with the tools available like the text decorations or the custom scripts if you wanted to get really fancy.

Cons:

The only issue I have really run into was with our hosting but they have always been more than supportive when it comes to trying to work around it. I would like to see more integrations but the ones they already have will more than likely serve most people. There were some features that I used in OP 2.0 that have not been bought across yet but I believe they are being worked on. The HTML Optin form builder does not work with our forms so we have to use the Custom HTML element, which works, but the opt-in forms look a lot nicer on the page

Carolyne
Author, Writer and Personal Trainer in UK
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

The only page builder I'll ever use

Comments: I've used Optimizepress for a long time, over ten years. I took a break a few years ago and tried most other competitors. It wasn't the same. I couldn't find anything that compared. I bought this license a few weeks ago, some things have changed but I enjoy building pages with OP, it's not a task I have to force myself to do. It's been a new challenge.

Pros:

The freedom to create exactly what I want. I have four websites at the moment and they are completely different. One is a one-page information site, one is an Author site that captures leads with a small store. One is a portfolio / blog and the other is for courses in health and fitness. I can decide exactly what I want them to look like or how to perform and with Optimizepress there is a way to do all of that.

Cons:

There is a learning curve, especially for beginners and this can be frustrating.

Lawrence
Personal Brand Marketing Rep in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,000+ Employees

OP3 is an easy choice to make

Comments: I've used it for just about two weeks now and I love it. I redesigned my website (thelegacybuildersnetwork.com) and created 3 funnels. I recently walked two of my friends and business partners through the purchase & installation of the OP3 Suite and then we met on Zoom so that I could get them acquainted with the product. They have not built websites before and found the fairly easy to navigate and use.

Pros:

It has everything I need and more with an amazing support team that responds very promptly!

Cons:

I can't think of a darn thing. Seriously!

Allen
Founder in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Best Funnel, Landing Page, Checkout Solution

Comments: Exceptional. It started with watching their training, while Simultaneously creating the same lesson on a live site. The product is well behaved, it works as claimed. It is polished, modern, and it is super fast, I mean supersonic all at a modest price I did not have to think about. BUY IT.

Pros:

Ease of use, Fantastic Training Videos and docs, excellent support at a great price.

Cons:

I have not and do not believe I will find any cons with this platform! If you are looking for a funnel building solution, this one works and acts like a SaaS! There are plenty on fetuses if you do by the suite version. It is super affordable, anyone can get in. Once you open your valet and buy into a few platforms, you realize quick, that OptimizePress is a great and I mean great performing asset.

Nick
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Excellent!

Comments: happiness

Pros:

Easy to use!All the widgets needed to builder landersGreat design by defaultEasy to installPay once use forever

Cons:

It isn’t free (lol!)I didn’t see split testingI need something like conversionly to study how people react to the lander so I can optimize it

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finland
Online Media, Self Employed

The All-in-One Tool for Building All Types of Webpages

Pros:

I started using OptimizePress. Despite the platform having improved and having added new features over the years, something hasn't changed: its intuitive builder. It doesn't matter whether you're trying to build your very first webpage or have been doing this for a while and would like to build a more complex sales funnel, for example. OptimizePress' builder will help you build pages from scratch or by customizing one of the several templates that are available... and you can change everything without a single line of code but by simply dragging and dropping the different page elements.

Cons:

While it's great that OptimizePress comes with its own "ecosystem" made of a builder and several templates to choose from, I sometimes feel that more customization power would make it a much more powerful platform.

Deanna
Speaker, Trainer, Coach in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Really Happy with OptimizePress!

Comments: My overall experience with OptimizePress has been excellent. I researched a lot of different options and have no regrets for picking this one. In fact, I think I did very well with it when I hear what others are getting and paying for from other providers. I know I am barely scratching the surface for what this product can do.

Pros:

There is a lot that I like about OptimizePress. For my use, I'm the one who set up my website and had to figure out how to do that. I like how the page builder is pretty easy to use and gotten to be pretty much drag and drop. They recently upgraded the interface and made it even easier to use. AND I love that the OP Team have created a ton of how-to videos and are responsive if you need help. (any flaws in my website's design are on me because their theme is extremely flexible) Plus, they are always improving how this theme functions and what it can do and it can do a lot! I recently upgraded to the suite and it's very robust and a decent price for what you get. The lower tiers are good to get started and was also priced well. That’s where I started when I began my online business and I was very cost conscious. They have lots and lots of templates. There's also a FaceBook group and there are helpers there, too, from the company as well as other users. I like how friendly everyone is, too.

Cons:

There isn't anything I don't like, though I've personally struggled a bit with the blog part of the theme. But I chalk that up to not following through on watching the tutorials. I've just mostly used the page builder for landing pages and such and haven't needed the blog function yet so haven't worried as much about that. I am confident that if their tutorials don't get me sorted out, I can reach out and get help with it.

Llewellyn
Consultant/Advisor in South Africa
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

OptimizePress simply works when you want it to. Always on, Always there.

Pros:

They have a monthly release cycle, and you immediately get the feel the team is listening to the customers by scanning through the new features being introduced monthly. The one that really impressed me was the recent release of OptimizeMentor which is changing the game completely for us with all the subscription madness going on out there. With OptimizeMentor now in the OptimizePress suite, we have almost 90% of what we need under "one roof" without the product being bloated or heavy on resources.

Cons:

The way the training material is organized. I know there is a OptimizePress University and a lot of tutorials, but I always find I waste a lot of time to go back in to find something if I haven't been looking at training material for a while.Also, there is a wealth of knowledge in the Facebook group that has been active for years. It must be possible to pull quite a bit of that knowledge back into the OptimizePress knowledge base, where it is searchable with a certain combination of keywords. Obviously, with the required consent.

Barry
owner in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

I love OptimizePress

Comments: I've been a customer of Optimizepress for many years. It keeps getting better. I have tried Yola and Wix and others, but Optimizepress is worth the small investment.

Pros:

Using Optimizepress, my websites look like a professional web designer created them. So easy to use.

Cons:

I would like more blog options. The layout is good but would like more templates.

Wayne
Entrepreneur in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best theme for wordpress sites and wordpress sites are all anyone should use. Easily installed.

Comments: I have nothing but praise to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. Been with OP for 7 years and worked with client using other funnel platforms and OP just wins hands down everytime.

Pros:

Has everything I need for a website. From setting up a good looking blog to split testing pages for best optin rates, OP has it all.

Cons:

Can't think of anything I don't like about Optimizepress

Vicki
CEO in Australia
E-Learning, Self Employed

So easy to use, even for a beginner

Comments: Really impressed. Solves web-building problems I didn't know existed. Easy to use and intuitive.

Pros:

Both fully customizable and optimized templates to select from, easy to use, even for a beginner. Lots of support and training. Got so much more than I thought I would be getting when I purchased it.

Cons:

OP3 is really impressive, but still under construction. Really like where this company is headed and what is coming. Able to integrate with other plugins, but I want the not-yet-released OP3 plugins now. They do give you alternative plugins they recommend until OP3 equivalents are released.

Yetunde
Owner ICY PR in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Where Design and Function Have a Good Time

Comments: Overall experience gets a 5/5. Their support team is friendly, responds on time and with helpful support. It's always easy to interact with their team.

Pros:

The best part about Optimizepress is the ease of use and intuitive design and functionality. Version 3.0 is everything I hoped it would be and the new integration of OP Funnels and now Checkout, the design options and even the test copy helps any novice understand what belongs in each section.

Cons:

There are some integrations not available and the zapier setup seems complicated. I hope there is more consideration to ease of integrations

Joshua
CMO in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use platform but needs to be simplified

Comments: Overall OP3 is great. I just feel the training in the funnel area could be more simplified and detailed. I feel things are left out.

Pros:

Easy to use and customize. The templates are good.

Cons:

Funnel building could be more simplified. Training could be updated so that it covered the details of each page. To much jumping around.

Geoffrey
Founder in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Our goto builder for funnels

Comments: We usually use Elementor for most of our pages but sometimes, we need features specific for product launches like countdown, checkout, etc... And instead of bloating our wordpress installation with loads of plugins, we prefer to go with Optimizepress.

Pros:

It's now a very mature and stress free plugin to create sales funnels in wordpress. The page builder is really powerful and mobile friendly. The shopping cart system is also very easy to implement.

Cons:

They removed the membership plugin between V2 and V3. Now you need another tool to replace it but the price is still the same... Last time I checked, there was no API to retrieve sales and connect it to a third party automation tool like Integromat.

Stephanie
CEO in Canada
Design, 2–10 Employees

Thank you Optimizepress for your AMAZING software

Comments: My overall experience with Optimizpress is AMAZING. it does everything I need to do and then some. They have released so many amazing features that allow full customization. As a web and graphic designer that uses WordPress, I suggest this to everyone.

Pros:

Was easy to navigate through and so many features for customization They keep adding integrations and the support team is absolutely hands down the best. The features that they keep releasing is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend this enough.

Cons:

Honestly there was no cons I could find. Optimizpress is absolutely game changer.

Anthony
Author in UK
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great for starting out

Comments: I realized I could build my own bespoke website without having to shoe-horn it into a standard template. (I dislike standard template websites. They are too rigid.)

Pros:

The plug in is really easy to install and use. The video tutorials and 'how to' articles are top-notch for novices like me. I found the layout and building blocks intuitive, and I was able to incrementally improve each page as I expanded my site. Plug-ins for landing pages and email sign-ups was very straight forward. A very pleasant experience all round. "What can I build today?"

Cons:

Headers, footers and icons took a bit of fathoming. Still not sure I'm doing it right, but it looks OK on my site so I'm happy. Some of the nitty-gritty stuff about pixels, google analytics and other technical bits is a bit beyond me at the moment, so I'd like to see more tutorials in that area.

Ahmed
Director of Business Development in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Good for quick landing pages. A bit clunky and buggy

Comments: I like it overall. Just wish they would polish it a bit more

Pros:

I can make a very clean looking and highly converting land page quickly. The interface looks much better than most page builders and it is somewhat intuitive.

Cons:

It's clunky sometimes and not nearly as flexible as it could be. Resizing rows and columns cna be a pain, and getting pictures to fit just right can also sometimes be a big challenge. I've also ha sissies with bugs.

Eric
Infopreneur in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

OptimizePress has all I need

Comments: I'm using OptimizePress for lead capture, funnels, membership and online course.

Pros:

I can do any kind of pages with OptimizePress, landing page, funnel, membership, online course and everything is easy to use.

Cons:

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about OptimizePress

Tunji
Book Publishing Coach in UK
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

The easiest funnel software to run your business with

Comments: I love the experience and i think it is so easy to use than other software's which are more complicated. The price makes so much sense for the value offered.

Pros:

I like that it is so easy to use the templates and make changes where needed. It is not expensive like all the other software's who charge you monthly fees.

Cons:

Hope they can add a quiz funnel to the mix of things.

Barbara
Owner Manager in Canada
Religious Institutions, Self Employed

I love Optimize Press!

Comments: I can build website pages myself and that saves me A LOT of money. I can go in easily change my text or even the website easily. I can make a large variety of site pages with their easy to follow templates. I like how they provide many options in order to make each page or site look different.

Pros:

What I like best is that there is lots of training and help if you are not familiar with building your own web pages. There are videos and text help in all areas of building your site. I can build a large variety of pages easily.

Cons:

Not sure... I do think I like using all of it.

Bryan
Bryan
FOunder in Canada
Financial Services, Self Employed

OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin

Comments: Worst online company for any Wordpress plugin. Also, my hosting provider knew about this them for the number of Wordpress plugin conflicts they bring.

Pros:

This thing is utterly useless. The new OptimizePress 2 is crap where it does not work. It take days to get a response on open tickets. 2 weeks later, there is no end in site with wanting access to my FTP My hosting provider warned me about this Wordpress plugin with the huge number of conflicts with other popular plugins. No reasonable business owner would allow a vendor to potentially monkey with settings on a live revenue generating website. Now they don't want to refund based on this. As a result, credit card chargeback was issued since they don't respect customers when things don't work out.

Cons:

Easy but embedded videos do not work. Support had unreasonable demands. They want your money so banks are involved to get it back