Filter by:

• Overall

About TapMango

TapMango is a fully branded loyalty, Online Ordering, Mobile Ordering solution for retailers and restaurants

Learn more about TapMango

Paula E.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"The most amazing reward program for business"

Comments: MY overall experience is awesome as my customers absolutely loves this product. Thank you TapMango for helping me look and be great to my customers.

Pros: I like the ease in which all are able to use the Tablet. I also like the fact that it does the job in following up and reaching out to my customers. Great customer relation

Cons: I honestly have nothing I like least about the software. I can say it was a well constructed and thought about product from the developer to their customers.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020
Dave S.
Director of Marketing
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Outstanding Product for Restaurants, Built to Scale"

Comments: Overall, Tapmango has been a great asset for my business. We launched our restaurant in February 2020, and due to the ease of signing up new customers, within our first month we had over 500 people in our program with over 50 app downloads. These are awesome numbers for a new business, no matter what industry you're in. Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap. I would recommend Tapmango to any restaurant owner looking to improve their bottom line, increase loyalty, build an ecosystem, and boost their technology arsenal.

Pros: For my business, these are the features that have been most impactful: 1. White-label App: Tapmango gave us the ability to have a mobile app for both iOS and android branded to our business from day one. Plus with mobile-ordering functionality for customers to order ahead, as a new business this is the most rewarding feature, as having our own app built with these same items would have cost thousands. 2. Ease of sign-up: With the in-store tablet, its super easy to introduce the program to customers and have them sign-up on the spot. All they need to do is input their phone number, check two boxes (terms of service, agree to receive SMS communications) and that's it. They can start building points from their first purchase. Plus, customers can also join the program via text, online forms or smartphone. 3. Marketing capabilities: With our business just being a little over a month old at the writing of this review, we have yet to realize the full potential of Tapmango. However, based on the features we've used to date and the ones [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Customer Success Manager) has shown me in training, the sky's the limit when it comes to what is available. SMS messaging, push notifications, emails, vouchers, discounts, instant win (similar to a raffle), mobile ordering with live order updates, friend referral, birthday offers, customer segmentation based on items bought/number of visits/spend/mode of sign-up/etc., program tiers (for e.g. gold, silver, bronze) and so much more.

Cons: I believe the UI and overall look of the admin dashboard can be improved. It looks a bit dated on the backend and can be difficult to understand for first timers. However, with my Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I've been able to learn about the different tools and features at my disposal and if I'm not sure about something, he's always helpful.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Stewart A.
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Fantastic loyalty program with custom app, online ordering, and more"

Comments: We and our customers love it. They love to collect the points and use them for drinks. We love being able to contact them with special deals to get them to come back in

Pros: Loyalty program, The custom app, Online ordering, Text campaigns

Cons: Sometimes a campaign is missing something specific. But generally I can work around it.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Benjamin L.
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Over all great product, but the customer service team is the real value behind this product."

Comments: Overall I have noticed an increase in my business mostly with return customers. The support staff is always prompt and on top of things.

Pros: I really like the customization of the software and the ease of use.

Cons: sometimes the tablet is glitchy and doesn't connect to the internet

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Glen M.
Marketing Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Fantastic Product"

Comments: This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pros: I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Cons: Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Bill G.
Owner/operator
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Tapmango saved our business"

Comments: During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created our menu for us and did it all. We proofed it and made some changes and we were up and running. we didn't have to go to a delivery system like' Skip the dishes' or' door-dash' to get our menu we already had the customer base from the rewards it was easy to let them know we were back and here was our online menu. All of this value for no more cost than our monthly service fee. They do not take a percentage there is no more fees

Pros: Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Cons: Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Sebastian R.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2019

"Punch cards have better ROI and engagement in small businesses"

Comments: It was a great sales experience. Sales team know their app up and down. Great customer service at the first phases.
Then I was pretty much left on my own. Everytime I reached out for help on getting campaigns, the ball was put in my court. I know Fivestars reps help with campaigns. I wished I had gone with them.

Pros: 1-Biggest reason why I went with Tapmango was users were able to self-checkin
2. it has a basic integration with square calculating rewards for my staff

Cons: 1. Customer facing tablet is not intuitive to customers. I reached out to complain to support and the response was blaming my customers. (101 - UX never blames the customer, but in this case the customer was blamed)
2. Gift card redeemption is full of bugs. I've had customers walk in the day after I sold them a gift card and the balance was showing $0 dollars. I reloaded the gift card with the balance of the previous day and it then showed double the balance. Aweful experience for me as a business owner and operator when i have to try to explain myself to my customers.
3. Not much support from SMS campaigns. I was told on day one that tapmango was an expert in the coffee shop industry and they would help me get the money out of the program. I have not gotten much help other than trying to push me to get customers to come for the free products. QUICK TIP: ANYONE CAN INCREASE LOYALTY USAGE IF YOU GIVE PRODUCT FOR FREE
4. Customers don't have to opt in through a text message. As a result, I have found that most customers give fake numbers. I've gotten a couple of complaints from people who are not even in my state, plus I've seen a bunch of bounce number (there is a reason, fake numbers)
5. Too many bugs to know what is going on. I had a customer register and once his profile was open, the customer had over $50 dollars in rewards. That was one that I noticed, I am not sure how many times that has happened and I haven't just notice. Support said everything looked good

• Reviewed on 13/10/2019
Thomas S.
Servant of the People
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Tap Mango Review"

Comments: My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

Pros: The word "did" implies I no longer use the service. That is false, we still use the service, we are still satisfied and I cannot pinpoint 1 thing to like the most. The service as a whole is exceptional.

Cons: Again in this case "did" implies that we have moved on, we have not moved on, of I were dissatisfied I would have moved on, alas we are not, so we remain loyal to Tap Mango.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Collette M.
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"CoCoMo Bubble Tea - TapMango & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful!"

Comments: We absolutely love our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has went over and beyond when we were integrating our new register at the new location. She still checks on us regularly to ensure we have no problems and are aware of new changes and that we are using TapMango to its fullest potential.

Pros: TapMango gives us a more direct way to reach our to our customers with specials and promos (via text). Tap Mango also gives customers a fun interactive experience with the instant win gave. Customers
also love the key tags that can be set up to access their rewards faster!

Cons: The integration with our Toast register.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2021
Chris M.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"Fantastic customer service"

Comments: Customer service has been excellent. Our dedicated manager is fantastic he has helped us every step of the way in setting up the system and has continued to advise us regularly

Pros: We originally choose tap mango due to it being the only loyalty scheme that integrates with square POS we have been able to increase our turnover substantially specially during the difficult times experienced caused by Covid. We have also been able to use the system to track and trace.

Cons: Very hard to find fault with tapmango as it has been such a positive experience for us.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Fatemeh M.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2020

"The best rewards program we have had!"

Pros: This program is very easy to use and our customers are very happy with it, customer service is wonderful and I am really thankful for their support especially during COVID-19.

Cons: I am not an expertises in computer program, but didn’t have any serious problem with log in and the portal is very easy to use and customer service is great !

• Reviewed on 07/08/2020
Vanessa D.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"Decent Loyalty Program"

Comments: TapMango has helped us maintain our loyalty program with different types of promotions. We really enjoy the easy to use interface and great customer service

Pros: We use TapMango as our loyalty program because out current CRM does not have one with a lot of features. Our clients found it pretty easy to use, which is great! The support staff is always really helpful when we have any questions

Cons: I wish I could integrate this into my current CRM, but I think that's more of an issue on my CRM's side than TapMango. I really have no complaints

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Pamela B.
Owner/Skincare Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2021

"Amazing client management"

Pros: What I truly like about Tap Mango as a small business owner is the software's automation. I have been able to save time on determining CLTV, tracking, and rewarding my clients. Most importantly, what's good software without amazing client management? I have never worked with a more dedicated, patient, knowledgeable, and accessible account manager.

Cons: What I least liked about using Tap Mango is the android tablet.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2021
Neucleus A.
CEO, President
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2018

"I need help in creating and sending an image ad and Karin was so professional and smart to help"

Comments: It easy to use and great for advertising to prospective clients and current client
It excellent for customer retention and keeping in contact with your customer

Pros: So far it appears to be easy to learn and use. It save me money because I was subscribed with Aweber for email messaging and after discovering TapMango I no longer have the need for Aweber.
Aweber offers like service, but it extremely complicated to operate and use and it take extremely much more time to compose ads and email messages

Cons: So far I like everything...I have no opposing issues at this time; all is well, professional and operative

• Reviewed on 02/04/2018
Erin W.
marketing strategist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Continually Improving the Software"

Pros: There are so many features, and from a marketing standpoint, the user experience is great. The system is pretty easy to navigate, and they are always working to improve the product.

Cons: The transition to any new system can be bumpy, but TapMango representatives worked with us to make it as easy as possible. They have been very responsive in improving the experience since we launched.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Imran m. I.
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Tapmango is a bang for your buck"

Comments: Overall experience is good but need more continuous support to achieve bigger goals. They need to reach to their existing customer/businesses not the businesses reach to them for enhanced services.

Pros: Analytics, engagement and convenience.
Analytics answer all my questions who, what, when etc.
Engagement we can communicate with customer effectively and efficiently
Convenient and easy to use, obviously there is a learning curve but does not require rocket science.

Cons: Integration with ecommerce platforms.
Volunteer support or continuous education, once you buy the program they support you very well as long as you ask them, does not educate or suggest how to improve our interaction with the great tool, or to increase our reach to the next levels.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Kim A.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2021

"Use TapMango if you can"

Comments: Awesome! If you are not using this platform you are missing out!

Pros: TapMango has proven to be a very valuable tool for our business. Easy, economical and the support is excellent. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been on point through the entire process and beyond.

Cons: I have no complaints about this software.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2021
Julie V.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Tapmango has the best customer service of any loyalty program I have used for my business!"

Comments: Customer retention, Marketing, Customer Service advice to grow my business.

Pros: I love that tapmango integrates directly with my POS making it easy for employees to keep track of awarded points.

Cons: Flipping the tablet back and forth. I would like to have stationary tablet for both parties to increase transaction time and time outs in program.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Nancy T.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"growing through the change"

Comments: pretty easy

Pros: Clients can share on facebook if they wish

Cons: Still need to learn how to edit the rewards

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Mikey B.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"Love this software!"

Comments: It gives us the edge we need in an industry full of competition. Its very customizable and my customers love it and always come back for more.

Pros: This is a difficult question, there is just too much to love to pin point what I love most.

Cons: The reports can definitely be more user friendly. I find them very difficult to navigate and reports are very important to me.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Salar I.
Assistant Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Great software!"

Pros: Easy to use and easy to make campaigns and send text/emails to customers.

Cons: The price a too high for a loyalty service.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Efren M.
manager
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2018

"It is always so easy to get assistance and support! Awesome customer service!"

Pros: Our customers love it! It is so easy and the if there is ever an issue customer service is great and always fast!

Cons: The tablet that we use for the app is a little hard to use. It also is not connected to our booking software so we have to go back and forth between systems.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2018
BeautyLoungesalon&spa
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"Manager"

Comments: Our overall experience is great. We love the rewards our clients receive, which makes them come back every time. I love the fact they receive something for their Birtday.

Pros: The fact that my client navigate through the process easily.

Cons: I am not able to plug it in to my website.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Karri L.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2017

"Better than 5Stars in Everyway"

Pros: After being a 5Star customer for a year I can tell you I have already found that TapMango offers much more than what I was used too. To start the software is way more dynamic in ways of retaining customers. It's features way surpass it's competitors. The coolest part is the entire program is individually branded to my business! Makes my business look a lot more professional. Additionally the software is extremely easy to use and the step by step videos can walk you through any questions you have. Very excited to make this apart of my business!

• Reviewed on 06/11/2017
Brinn J.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2017

"Review for Tap Mango"

Comments: We recently signed up with Tap Mango and our experience so far has been great. We have had a few minor issues with the hardware itself and the learning curve of running campaigns but the customer service has been phenomenal in getting it worked out very quickly. Our campaign manager is amazing and I highly recommend!

Pros: I love that I was able to take my previous contacts with me when we switched over. I love that I can e-mail my customers after a visit and ask for feedback. I love that I can customize my campaigns for my customers.

Cons: The hardware has given us a little bit of an issue with turning off when it shouldn't.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2017