My experience with Marketing 360 is good, I use it for my company and it does the job!

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Digital Marketing Intern
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: The thing that I like the most about Marketing360 software is that all we need, as a digital marketer, is together in one place, without the need of many softwares

Cons: The thing that i like least, is that the marketing360 software is a litter hard to use, we need a lot of tutorials to understand is.

by Madwire on 29/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We take great pride in making sure Marketing 360 has everything you need to run and grow your business. With regards to ease of use, we'll continue to work on improving that and make sure our team is actively giving you all the support and assistance you need along the way to save you time. Thank you!

Fulfilled Email Marketing Needs

Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Marie P.
Independent Contractor
Customer Support

Pros: I have used many different email marketing softwares and they all have their flaws. This one was almost flawless. I think it has been the easiest to use so far.

Cons: Easy to navigate and very simple to learn. It fulfilled all my needs and allowed me to create marketing campaigns fast and easy.

by Madwire on 11/07/2018

Marie, thank you so much for your review. We find that the key to success is customization for each individual business. We are so glad to hear that our email marketing services have been successful in helping your business grow. We are here to continue to help you grow and succeed as a company. All ships rise together!

Ultimate Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Nik K.
IT
Customer Support

Pros: Madwire's Marketing 360 software is the #1 marketing platform. This all-in-one solution is the only thing you need when it comes to marketing your online business.

Cons: This software will take some time to learn how to use, but once you get the hang of it you'll hardly notice that there are any cons.

by Madwire on 29/08/2018

We appreciate the feedback! We're glad you feel it's the #1 marketing platform! That's great to hear. We'll continue to work hard to make sure the platform is easy to use and learn and you have the dedicated support you need for everything.

Reviewed on 31/01/2019