Regiondo Pro is the perfect booking solution

Reviewed on 14/07/2016
Nicola N.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: To book tours and appointments it is not enough to just offer a website. You need a booking software to manage your capacities and tours. Regiondo Pro is the perfect solution for tour operators like me. The software is very easy to handle and install and even if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. With the booking solution I am way more independent in my daily business. Without Regiondo Pro I would not have access to a professional booking software with so many features that make my work easier. If you program your own booking software it is very expensive on the one hand, and on the other hand a newly written software usually doesn't work properly in the beginning. Regiondo Pro is therefore the best software on the market and also the best solution for the future!

I used to like it in the beginning

Reviewed on 11/04/2017
Nicola N.
Inhaberin
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A website alone is not enough to get customers to book your tours. You need a booking software to manage existing capacities and avoid overbooking. Regiondo Pro allows you to integrate an online-shop into your own website. The software is very easy to use and if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. Thanks to the booking solution Regiondo Pro, I am much more independent. I therefore was encouraged to use an independent, self-sufficient solution. This also helps you to develop further as an entrepreneur. The installation is very easy and can be done even without any IT knowledge. Without Regiondo Pro I would never had access to such a professional booking solution. They developed the best booking solution on the market – and it is constantly getting better.

Pros: It helps you when you are completely new to this field and want to set up your own ticket sysem..
The Layout is quite nice.

Cons: They tell you they help you with traffic but the channels will only list you when you already have high traffic volume.

Must Have tool

Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Paolo R.
Sports, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We promote an experience. And this experience starts with a booking. It must be over the top, and Regiondo actually is there.

Pros: Probably the best booking system in the market. Many features and designed on real customer's needs. Cannot imagine to work without

Cons: A bit expensive but quality is an investment not a cost. The mobile version should be enhanced a bit further

Great product, assisted by great staff

Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Alberto B.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is the best software for our business, we do cooking classes, I can easily manage all booking, calendar, coupons, changes, notifications to clients, a lot of things that before were taking a lot of energy and time and did not allow us to concentrate on the core business. The integration with Api is the most important for us to manage the many sale channels where we are promoting our products

Pros: It looks to be made just for me, furthermore it gave us the possibility to do even more of what we thought we need, improving our possibilities and make our business stronger and more profitable.
It was our best choice of 2018 over all!

Cons: the fact that my competitors may discover it!

A must-have for selling tickets online

Reviewed on 06/10/2016
Maria M.
Content Manger
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you want to sell your tickets online and need a system that is quickly installed - don't look any further! Regiondo Pro is easy to use, even for newbies that don't have much experience with CMS, the system is self-explanatory. The support is terrific, you get fast solutions for your questions and problems. What I like most about Regiondo Pro is that they are constantly improving it, there are always new features available that simplify our workflow. I would highly recommend Regiondo Pro for every business that wants to sell tickets online.

Pros: Easy-to-use
Great Support

by Regiondo on 06/10/2016

Thanks a lot for the positive review. We are very glad to hear that our customers are happy with our product.

Product recommended to most users.

Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Dario B.
titolare MOVEGREEN
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: in general the product is a good product, it allows you to do almost everything you need; could improve in some respects, but in principle it already works very well.

Pros: Product well done, simple and intuitive in programming and easy in daily use.
Excellent Italian assistance.

Cons: Problems on multi-user mail and often all users receive emails not addressed to them.
The smartphone app would have to be reviewed

Just perfect

Annette P.
Customer Support

Comments: The service is perfect for our needs and we are very happy about the collaboration with Regiondo.
In fact we are "just" a small manufacturer for marmelade, mustard and BQQ-sauce, we wanted to show our (potential) customers, who we are, what we are doing and how we do it. So we were searching for a partner who provides us the best service and help us to promote our tour through our company.
We got some new customers who even did not know before that we do exist. They just found us by a search with Region, what they can do in the area we belong to.
We can highly recommend Regiondo.

Pros: The service is great. Regionda helps even small companies to get known in a wide area.

Cons: We have no cons about Regiondo.

by Regiondo on 25/05/2016

Thanks for the great review! We are always happy to hear that our customers are satisfied with our service.

Regiondo ? try and error

Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Lukas H.
Food Tour Operator
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With all the Problems I had within the first half year i quit my contract. They were not understanding at all why. Wouldn't recommend it for beginners with booking tools. They cover a wide variety of tools. I think they just keep creating but aren´t improving. If i wanted Regiondo to work successfully for my needs I​ needed to​ be in contact with the support all the time. And the Support is really couldn´t solve some of my problems so they give up and just let me wait for answers.

Pros: The Design tool and the communicating tools to contact customers.

Cons: Customer Support
The amount the charge
Implementing into the Website took over 1 month.
It happened a couple of times it stopped working so no customer could book.
The API Connection was try and error some OTA´s did manage to implement​ some did not. So, in the end,​ it didn´t help saving time at all.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH REGIONDO

Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Alberto T.
Staff Museo
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I used other systems and this one seems to offer more possibility to analyze ticket management also with the use of statistics

Pros: I like the semplicity to use the web site with the possibility of having a calendar with reservations and multiple ways to validate the tickets.

Cons: unfortunately I encountered some problems with the mobile app, but that were bypassed usingf the website

Just perfect

Annette P.
Customer Support

We can highly recommend Regiondo.

by Regiondo on 12/05/2016

Thanks a lot for the great review! We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided by Regiondo.

Good engine but very problematic for bookkeeping your sales

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Felix I.
sales manager
Customer Support

Pros: We had issues regarding the software because many bugs, etc but Regiondo team reacting quickly and trying to resolve the problems. It's a very good engine.

Cons: We have very serious issues regarding invoices and receipts to customers due Regiondo is not adapting anything from East-European tax rules. For no we have to move serious efforts to have the Regiondo into our bookkeeping. After many months of complaining we still don't have from them an invoice list... I do not suggest the software for East European companies because you'll be in big trouble trying bookkeeping the Regiondo bookings. And is no API to connect for a local online invoicing software. Of course is not a point for those who don't want to report the incomings for the local tax authorithies.

Very Disappointed by Such a Highly Review Product

Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Lisa K.
Owner/Operator
Telecommunications
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Initially we installed the product to take online bookings but when we could not get reliable support we switched to another company which offered so much more for a fraction of the price including 24 hour customer service.

Pros: Links to other sales channels such as Viator, Get Your Guide etc.
Nice presentation of product for your webpage
Ease of use

Cons: The basic package costs and does not allow any of the extra features, compared to other companies, they are lacking greatly in what you get for the price you pay.
There are no detailed options such as bundles, upselling etc.
Use of even the basic services are not granted unless you upgrade
The customer service basically exists until they get you on board and then it is absolutely terrible trying to get a hold of them.

Great

Reviewed on 11/08/2019
Terry K.
Software tester
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: For bookings I think it's the best software solution I have seen

Cons: Once in a while, they are bugs in that system

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Carlotta B.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: User-friendly;
High value for money;
Customized according to our website;
Support Team reacts promptly.

Cons: If you have different languages per product you have to upload the pictures for language and not only once.

Regiondo Pro software easy to use

Reviewed on 02/05/2016
Sid V.
Goldprospector
Customer Support

Comments: It's great to hear that the Regiondo Pro software is going to be integrated into other portals and search engines. The usability could be even simpler in order to reduce the possibility to make a mistake. It should be simple enough to start the booking process without any introduction into the system.

by Regiondo on 04/05/2016

Thanks for the great review! We are constantly striving to make the booking solution Regiondo Pro better and more comprehensive. Therefore we are always developing new functions that are added continously.

Amazing

Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Quinton C.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I can not say enough positive things about their support!

Pros: We’ve tried a bunch of schedulers, as well. W It’s the most flexible one we’ve come across. It’s not as pretty as some of the others, but that doesn’t bother me. I just need it to work.

Cons: They continue to refine the timezone options. I make a lot of appointments with people who live in other timezones!

The best booking solution for tour operators like myself

Helmut B.
Tour-Operator
Customer Support

Comments: For my segway business it is the perfect solution to manage my capacities and tours. The software is very easy to handle in in case of questions the customer support always halps you out. The online-shop on my website was integrated with just a few simple clicks and from then on my customers can book my tours right there. It simplifies my work extremly since i can manage my bookings all in one tool. Overall I think it's the best solution on the marke

Newcomer / less experience

Reviewed on 27/05/2016
Nando K.
CTO
Customer Support

Comments: We are newcomer wit regiondo and have less experience, but we gave the customer service 4 points and the useability also 4 points.
the platform is easy to use, but we need more experiences with customers and marketing in the future but we got a lot of help (screen support, training aso.)
we hope the best and stay tuned

Once you're into, you got a nice to handle system

Reviewed on 03/05/2016
Eliane D.
Customer Support

Comments: in case of any questions the friendly customer service provides quick help
it's easy to implement in my own website

by Regiondo on 03/05/2016

Thanks for the good review! We are always glad to hear that our customers are happy with the booking solution Regiondo Pro.

easy to handle, comprehensible, good product

Reviewed on 15/05/2016
Nadine L.
Customer Support

Comments: Regiondo pro is really easy and clear. New proposals are equally fast and uncomplicated appointed as changes in this which are in place.
It´s really easy to find bookings, statistics are clear.

They make a very good job!

Reviewed on 05/05/2016
Kittiya K.
Customer Support

Comments: Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time on our website: http://www.kittys-thaimassage.de/
and we are very happy.
Regiondo Pro is easy to use and the customer service is very good.

Regiondo Pro is very good!

Reviewed on 05/05/2016
Michael K.
Customer Support

Comments: Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time and we are very satisfied. Easy to use. Very good customer service. Now Regiondo Pro is a important part of our business. Always again.

I's easy and simple, understandable for users like me!

Reviewed on 03/05/2016
Klaus M.
Customer Support

Comments: It takes a few moments to get the basics after a wile no problem.

by Regiondo on 03/05/2016

Thanks for the good review! We are always doing our best to make the booking solution Regiondo Pro even better.

Until now all the best

Reviewed on 04/05/2016
Peggy B.
guide and management
Customer Support

Comments: I can not tell much as i just started to use it, but for now everything is really easy and looks great.

Really bad API and chaotic administration

Reviewed on 11/08/2019
Jakub Č.
Software developer
Telecommunications, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Support don't answer to emails and they don't know how it's product works.

Pros: Well written API documentation even there are many endpoinds that are missing and they should be here.

Cons: API and chaotic administration. It's not possible to work with data which you set in admin. IE. check validity discount coupon or set multiple attendees to booking item and many more.