Filter by:

• Overall

About EisenVault

Cloud Based and On-Premises Document Management Software. Securely store and search documents. No 3rd party license needed.

Learn more about EisenVault

Aditya S.
Student in India
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Amazing overall usage

5 2 years ago

Comments: Making online all old archival records to make sure nothing is lost is the main purpose. Amazing experience and customer service.

Pros:

Ease of access and the unlimited storage space

Cons:

There is no option to generate a list of files in a particular folder.

2 years ago

Dear Aditya - thanks for your feedback and thanks for being a long term user of EisenVault. Your suggestions have been noted for inclusion in our product pipeline.

Himank G.
LEAD in India
Import & Export, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Eisen Vault is Good

4 7 months ago

Comments: It is good but it needs more improvement like speed

Pros:

High Storage capacity which is a good option Heavy files can be shared very easily. We can create a link very easily

Cons:

transferring speed is very slow and sometimes it takes lot of time. in one page, we can view only 30-40 items. everytime, we have to do the filter and mention how many references we have to view on one page. all the items must be view in one page.

Tanuj kumar D.
IT-executive in India
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

excellent

5 4 years ago

Comments: easy to serch any documet

Pros:

we store our all document with folder structure and any user can access only own department document.

Cons:

this software easy to search any word contain in your files,If you want to search and document you can segregate in folder wise /year wise/location wise

Vijay K.
PT & CA in India
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

it works fine, no issues so far

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Data placement & management. search is also very fast.

Cons:

it can be made more interesting for the user. currently looks little boring. library icons can also be more beautiful.

2 years ago

Dear Vijay - thanks for your feedback and thanks for being a long term user of EisenVault. Your suggestions have been noted for inclusion in our product pipeline.

Rohit M.
Sales person in India

Wonderful solution to manage documents!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Saves a lot of time in retrieving documents and manage them professionally.

Pros:

Storing and retrieving documents quickly is now possible. Best for a small and medium sized business. Excellent service.

Cons:

Adding up some more features like Digital signatures and Chat options would be great and appreciated.

Deepak S.
Accountant in US

Good softwares

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Eisanvault is very good system. I use daily for accounting documents. Team does nice support and it is nice to use.

Cons:

Does not work with our internal SAP installation. Want it should work with HRMS also. Team has promised this integration soon.

Puneet B.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Highly impressed and pleased with their Service

5 5 years ago

Comments: We tried EisenVault recently and I am left with a pleasant experience dealing with them. For our small e-commerce startup we required quick and agile responses to our requests, and they were extremely prompt and maintained high quality in quick time. Though as an evolving startup ourselves, we wanted customized functionalities as of yesterday, we already found their UI to be of high quality working smoothly and fast. The service team was quite responsive and as far as knew we had them working promptly for us despite us being not a large customer for them ( I suppose) yet, we were quite happy .

Pros:

Great UI. Fast and smooth Good features already

Cons:

None that were showstopper. Few more features would have been ideal

Ansuman ..
Manager in India
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

My Review

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy use and many easy to use features like OCR and others.

Cons:

Error in OCR always when you have more pages and it is not rectified yet.

2 years ago

Dear Ansuman - thanks for your feedback and thanks for being a long term user of EisenVault. Your concerns about OCR have been noted and flagged with the support team.

Ankur K.
Utilities, 11-50 Employees

Awesome...

5 5 years ago

Comments: Awesome services. Now i can access my documents with ease anywhere and anytime without any risk of data loss and with just a nominal charge.

Giriraj C.
IT Administrator in India

Excellent experience with EisenVault

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use Great customer support Excellent value for money Killer app for MS Outlook and for Gmail

Cons:

Offline sync is sometimes slow - but not a deal breaker Customisation of document types has to be done by tech team

Ankit M.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Records are safe and accessible on the go

4 6 years ago

Comments: I am now at ease because of the simple fact that i shall always have a copy of the important documents & records of my organization. Even in case of a disaster such as fire or flood, my documents will always be secure in a digital form. Being on cloud, together with the mobile app helps me to carry lesser number documents. Going digital has been an effort from our end towards our initiative to go green. EisenVault in addition to everything else is helping us to transform our office into a minimal paperwork workplace.

Rakesh M.
Commercial Director-Asia pacific in India
Used the Software for: Not provided

World Class Digital Document Management Cloud based Software with on-premises DMS

4 6 years ago

Comments: Firstly, I was impressed with the technical and commercial acumen of the promoters of the company, which gave me initial confidence about the product quality and service levels. The DMS is top of the class and is at par and even better in some of the features with the other DMS available currently in the market. Apart from ease of use and so many other features, i find the on-premises document management system a hit as it takes away the expensive manpower costs and is managed by experts.

Sumit T.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Safe and Easy platform for our documents

4 6 years ago

Comments: EisenVault is a Safe and Easy platform for all our professional documents. It was a big headache for us to manage thousands of important documents all the time. Loss of a single document like finance, agreement use to create a huge problems to the organisation. Then we start using EisenVault which saves us managing hard drives, paper documents and lots of time & resources to manage them. Thanks EisenVault to scan and manage our all digital & paper documents.

Niyati B.
Senior Copy Editor in India

I was thrilled to get a platform that would keep my documents in one place making me save time.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Audit trails Google doc integration MS Office integration I loved the user interface. Also, good workflows.

Sanjay K.
SPM in India

EisenVault : DMS

4 6 years ago

Comments: EisenVault document management software combines scanning, storage and organizational tools into a single streamlined solution. Overall a comprehensive set of tools designed to help you to create and manage a paperless office. Few exceptional features are :
- Multiple Security Levels

Pranav G.
United Arab Emirates

Excellent experience!

5 6 years ago

Comments: I have been using the software for the last 6 months and I will say that I found EisenVault easy to use and fit for purpose for the use for my company's HR and accounting documents. In the initial months, I did have questions and the EisenVault support team was excellent in being responsive and clear with their clarifications I recommend the software!

Vivek G.
Director - Operations in Thailand
Used the Software for: Not provided

Saves time spent in searching for documents

5 6 years ago

Comments: We bought this software to save us the time we spend on looking for documents and also to reduce the paper consumption in our office.
The software has lived up to its name. It was quick to install and we were up and running within a week.
Eisenvault has proved to a valuable partner helping us at every step.

Saurabh S.
Owner in India
Used the Software for: Not provided

Best Vault to keep my records....help like a parter to keep eye on every record any time anywhere

5 6 years ago

Comments: We are into food industry and we want to keep our customer name, records, recipe and available the time when needed.....Eisen Vault given me such a special tool helps me to take care of all needs....thanks the energetic team of Eisen vault....cheers

Surabhi B.
Used the Software for: Not provided

The software is very effecient. All my documents are now stored in an organized and a secure manner

4 6 years ago

Comments: I can quickly retrieve my old documents which I require on a regular basis.
The word search feature makes me access my documents in no time as compared to previous times when I needed to open each and every folder to search for my documents.

Anand A.
PARTNER in India

FEEDBACK

5 6 years ago

Comments: Great product and service by Eisen Vault. Rahul & Nittin have provided excellent customer service. Speed is good and easy to use.

6 years ago

Thank you for taking time to share your views on EisenVault. Regards EisenVault Team

Cl J.
Admin Manager in US

Excellent Customer Service and Easy to Use Product

5 6 years ago

Comments: We are have use this product Eisan Vault for 6 months now. It is a very easy to use softwares on the cloud. The team at Argali are helpful and spend time with our CEO to teach how to use the software. Highly recommended.

Raghav L.

Great advantage of using EisenVault Cloud Based DMS

5 6 years ago

Comments: Recently started using EisenVault for my business and finding it very convenient to store my documents online. We have drastically reduced on cost of printing and time in search a particular document.

Sachin K.

Excellent and User Friendly software

5 6 years ago

Comments: Very easy to search and manage the documents, easy retrieval. Can create and edit properties, apply rules, Full Text OCR, Notification alerts. Its even mobile compatible and even got phone apps.

Praneet S.
C.F.O. in India

Simple, hassle free & accurate

5 6 years ago

Comments: Makes life easier, searching of documents is easy & accurate. Incereases efficiency and helps in decision making by providing accurate information on real time basis.

Jai T.
Project Performance engineer in India
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees

My experience

3 2 years ago

Pros:

Freedom to structure my library according to my needs

Cons:

Cannot copy attachments directly from Email to platform.