15 years helping British businesses

About Calendly

Calendly is the #1 scheduling automation tool, helping teams simplify scheduling, close deals, hire candidates, & connect with clients.

Learn more about Calendly

Pros:

Calendly comes with plenty of options to customize an online calendar portal and syncs with our local calendars. Also good customer service Fast & knowledgeable.

Cons:

This makes it confusing for both myself and the person trying to schedule the meeting.

Calendly ratings

4.7
4.4
4.5
4.5

8.8/10

Calendly has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 3,441 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Calendly before?

Filter reviews (3,441)

Stone
Stone
Leadership Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Calendly Is the Personal Assistant I Need.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Calendly is my favorite app in my tech stack. I love the high level of easy to implement customization in appointment types, availability calendars etc. In addition to inbound appointment setting, I have used the meeting polls feature to schedule group sessions and it simplifies everything creating an efficient and speedy process. I highly recommend Calendly.

Pros:

Calendly is very clear and easy to use and customize. In the time I have been using it, they have improved clarity and increased the level of customization possible. I never get frustrated with Calendly because the way to accomplish what I want is either right in front of me or easily explained in the very accessible resources.

Cons:

I would love to be able to add my brand colors and fonts to my scheduling interfaces. I am able to customize most messaging and add my logo to the pages but being able to carry the color scheme across would be *chef's kiss*

Alistair
Commercial director in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Good piece of software

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Good support, solid product that does what it says on the tin.

Pros:

The allocation of resource based on a scoring system. I needed a calendar solution that would allocate my team ahead of me so I could focus on mgmt tasks rather than customer demos

Cons:

It's not cheap and the allocation functionality could be improved for the price to do different things. As a team manager I was hoping the app would let me see all of my teams bookings and diaries in one place

Olga
Olga
Director in UK
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Sales team promise but don't deliver

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The actual app is excellent. Support is very poor and unprofessional causing me to waste my time

Pros:

It's a good app that I'm definitely going to use! The creators did a great job!

Cons:

However, the hired staff promise but don't deliver. The agent I was chatting with assured me that the account would be in trial until 7th March. However, it was disabled on 2nd March. I think she either forgot or didn't bother after the conversation finished. Very disapointed!

Kayla
Communication Coach in Spain
E-Learning, Self Employed

An essential tool for global teams

Comments: 10/10. Calendly has saved me countless hours, money, and mistakes in my business!

Pros:

Calendly helps me effortlessly schedule with clients around the globe without having to manually schedule meetings. This saves me time and money, and gives me the peace of mind that I will never make mistakes with time zones, especially during daylight savings!

Cons:

I would love it if Calendly developed the function in the future for someone to book one recurring meeting out of an option of many meeting times, and then not be able to book again for another meeting. This would be ideal for setting up group coaching programs and allowing coachees to pick the time that works best for them, without double booking in other groups as well.

Davide
Davide
Ceo in Italy
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

A must have for any industry

Pros:

I love the simplicity of us of this software. The setup is quiet simple and the UX is easy to understand. Frontend and backend too are easy to use from the first time.

Cons:

To be honest I don't have cons about calendly

Duvan
Director in Colombia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Time management with Calendly

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience has been excellent, it helps me better manage my time and that of my colleagues and its ease of synchronizing with other calendar apps helps me have a good overview of all the information I have scheduled.

Pros:

Scheduled time management and managing appointments with colleagues is the best thing about this app, it allows you to control your time, being more productive and avoiding unnecessary reprocessing.

Cons:

The limitations of the free version will always be annoying and the dependence on the internet connection can work against you at certain times

william
Owner in US
Building Materials, Self Employed

Great way to stay organized with your appointments.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Its a great way to schedule your appoibtmenrs and meetings and be efficient with your time. I wouldnt know what i would do without it.

Pros:

How easybit was to set up and implement. The ease of use on a daily basis and it took no time to get used to.

Cons:

I cant rhinkmof anytjing we dont like about it honestly.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Accessibility SME in US
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Calendly is a lifesaver when it comes to managing my internal and external meetings

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Calendly is an amazing solution that gives my clients the power to find a mutually available time to meet. For me, this is extremely important because typically I will have at least three to four people from the client side attend and they are usually in different time zones. Calendly takes care of that seamlessly.

Cons:

One of the cons which it is not in my book is the fact that some people find it impersonal. I believe if we can use technology to help make our lives easier more power to us.

Beatrice
Beatrice
Founder and Brand Strategy Consultant in Spain
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Easy calendar and meeting management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I love that you can schedule custom follow-up emails and be on brand with the elements. It's brilliant when both parties have calendly so you can schedule meetings according to your availability instead of needing to check back. I love how customizable each event type is; you can have a meeting type for everything from coffee chats to chargeable consultations!

Cons:

It could be slightly more on-brand. And when changing time zones, this could be smoother.

Eugenio
Eugenio
Eng in Mexico
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Calendly REVIEW

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: For me, it is an essential tool when scheduling with my customers.

Pros:

The integration with Zoom and my calendar in Microsoft 365

Cons:

I don't really have anything to say about it

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Comments: Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Pros:

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Cons:

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Emily
Director of Marketing & Operations in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Calendly Review

Comments: Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pros:

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Cons:

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Lydiah
Student Association Leader in Kenya
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Calendly is the Sherrif of Convinience

Comments: On overall I have enjoyed every bit of Calendly. But majorly just how simplistic it is for use. Also it is convenient and valuable for scheduling each and every engagements

Pros:

Calendly is definitely the new Sherrif in town. I appreciate that it has a free plan which at the beginning came through for me. The free plan is also quite robust in terms of features and can also upgrade for more powerful features. It was also easy to deploy and adopt in my daily activities because I can access it on my mobile phone or even through the browser . In addition it syncs seamlessly with most common workspace tools but most especially the Google Calendar so that everything ends up centrally and scheduling is much succesful. I have found the round robin feature quite essential which label with priority per assigned members of the SONU ( the student organization). Creation of scheduling links and sharing it with others in just a click plus the customizable notification reminders has made collaboration mesmerizing

Cons:

Honestly it's quite a straightforward tool that meet every departments scheduling needs. Also kudos to the technical team that guide you on each step of the way from deployment through the entire experience with Calendly leaving absolutely nothing to challenge any user of Calendly.

Heather
Heather
Business Owner in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Calendly rocks

Comments: So far, so great!

Pros:

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

Cons:

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.

Melissa
Melissa
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to schedule remote interviews and meetings quickly

Comments: Due to how widespread and expected this service is in the professional communities I frequent, I was forced to implement a fallback mechanism. In addition to reinforcing your authority, scheduling a time to talk over email saves valuable time and effort. Plus, clients can schedule appointments when it's most convenient for them, instead of waiting for us to be available to talk on the phone or exchange emails.

Pros:

The ability to schedule and receive advance notice of interview times is a huge plus. My interviews can't be missed. Providing a centralized location for organizing interview meetings that is fully integrated with my calendar on Google.

Cons:

There are a ton of options I could have selected at the outset had I wanted to, but I probably won't use any of them. There was a moment of confusion before I was able to gather the resources I required to get began.

Brittany
Coordinator in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

BEST scheduling software out there

Comments: Amazing product. I love all of Calendly's features. Just wish the price was more reasonable, but there are ways around that.

Pros:

Calendly may lack a lot of features on the free version, but it still packs quite a punch. Easy to use, very user friendly, can check conflicts in multiple calendars, there is almost no downside to Calendly, other than price.

Cons:

Software costs way more than it's worth. Instead, I make a free account for every interview type that I need to book. This helps me use all of the features without needing to pay exorbitant fees. Their customer service is also pretty bad. They say on their website you can contact them for pricing if you are a non-profit, however they've ignored my every attempt to contact them, so don't count on that. Instead you should make a free account for every interview type, this way you get to use all the features without needing to pay.

AMB Chidiebere Moses
AMB Chidiebere Moses
Customer Relationship Management Manager in India
Media Production, 201–500 Employees

Very Productive and Simple

Comments: Calendly has been very convenient and efficient for scheduling interviews, meetings, and in-house discussions. It has easy integration with various calendar applications, simplifies the process of setting up meetings and appointments, and helps streamline scheduling workflows. Although the user-friendly interface has limited room for exploration, the automated reminders keep me alert and I never missed a meeting. This has made Calendly my go-to app for team and client meeting scheduling platform.

Pros:

Easy schedulingTime zone conversionCustomizable availabilityIntegration with calendarsMultiple event types, andAutomated reminders

Cons:

Limitations of Customization featuresVery limited/No Customer support Basic user-interface More dependent on external calendars

Sarah
Sarah
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Extremely productive, thanks to the excellent synchronizations

Comments: Calendly served its purpose well. A few years ago, I started using it again. However, the product didn't actually change during that time. The market was flooded with new items that performed the same functions, but at a lower cost and with superior features. It's a bit of a one-trick ponies in that regard.

Pros:

It's a breeze to ensure that my clients can easily plan appointments with me. Calendly is how I schedule all of my interviews and appointments. It eliminates the guessing and the need for further communication, making everything simple and straightforward.

Cons:

The program wasn't constantly updated by developers. It hasn't changed all that much throughout the years. In addition, the system's handling of meeting kinds was somewhat cumbersome.

Caleb
Caleb
Director of Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

Comments: If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros:

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons:

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Russell
Russell
CEO in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Comments: Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pros:

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth. I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this. Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Cons:

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense. I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Sasania
Associate Analyst, Talent Acquisition in Jamaica
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees

Great Scheduling Software

Comments: My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pros:

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage to reload to see if anyone cancelled. I find Calendly to be very user friendly as well, it is so very easy to send a link to candidates for them to schedule their own interviews as opposed to calling them individually to get them scheduled, so this helps to save a lot of time! They can simply choose the most convenient time for them and can easily reschedule should something arise, without having to go through you as the recruiter. In addition, I find that candidates do appreciate the built in reminder feature because sometimes they do forget about their interviews and a simple automated email or text message reminder does wonders so they aren't caught offguard when called for the session. I mostly use the "Scheduled events" section on a day-to-day basis, and an added sub-section I really like is 'Past' which shows every single scheduled event you had since your first scheduled appointment- so you can't lose track of your schedule history. I also like that everything is recorded, from the date the interview was scheduled, to when it was rescheduled or cancelled.

Cons:

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

Yan
Financial in Spain
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Efficient and User-Friendly Scheduling with Calendly

Comments: My overall experience with Calendly has been incredibly good. It has simplified my scheduling process and saved me countless hours that would have otherwise been spent on back-and-forth emails or phone calls. Calendly's seamless integration with my calendar has ensured that I never double-book myself or miss any important appointments. The ability to set different types of events and customize the availability for each one has been a game-changer for managing my time effectively. Despite a few minor limitations, Calendly has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining my scheduling workflow.

Pros:

One of the things I liked most about Calendly is its efficiency in simplifying the scheduling process. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing me to set up and customize my availability with just a few clicks. The integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook ensures that all my appointments are seamlessly synchronized. Additionally, the automated reminders and notifications feature has been extremely helpful in reducing no-shows and keeping everyone on track.

Cons:

While Calendly is a fantastic scheduling tool overall, there are a couple of areas where it could improve. Firstly, the customization options for the appearance of the scheduling page could be more extensive. It would be great to have more flexibility in terms of branding and design to match my personal or business aesthetic. Secondly, although the free version of Calendly offers a good range of features, some advanced functionalities, such as team collaboration and integration with third-party applications, are only available with the paid plans. It would be nice to have more robust features included in the free version.

Jaclyn
Lead Marketing Associate in US
Government Relations, 11–50 Employees

Calendly is One of the Best Scheduling and Booking Management Programs

Comments: Though I my experience with Calendly has been mainly as someone booking an appointment with another party, I was impressed when I joined Calendly to see how many other features the program has that are also very helpful and useful! However, my favorite feature is still the booking system, as it is easy, quick, and a simple process. Overall, my experience with Calendly has been very positive and I am eager to explore its additional features in the near future.

Pros:

Most of my experience with Calendly is as someone sent a link to one's Calendly account in order to book an appointment with them (job interview, client meeting, etc). I love how straightforward the scheduling is; the interface clearly shows what dates that person is available for the rest of the month and for several months in the future. Once you select your date of choice, it lists specific times for that day that you can schedule your time to meet. It allows you to compare time slots on different dates, which is great if your own availability is best for a certain time of day (such as in the evening). The scheduling feature completely removes the annoying back and forth emailing and phone calls and allows you to pick a date and time that works best for both parties in a matter of minutes. Recently I have gained experience as someone who sends my Calendly link to others in order for them to make appointments to meet with me, and I can tailor my booking availability according to my own schedule and calendar prior to sending the link to the person I want to meet with it. Once the person clicks my email link and books an appointment with me, Calendly immediately updates the program to reflect that I have an appointment booked with that particular person on that date and time, and sends me confirmation emails as well. If something comes up on either end and the date and/or time of the meeting needs to be changed, doing so through Calendly allows you to immediately reschedule.

Cons:

As someone with somewhat limited experience with Calendly, I don't really have any complaints- I am looking forward to exploring Calendly's many features in the months to come. Thus far I do not have any cons to list.

Arvind Kumar
Arvind Kumar
Solutions Architect in UK
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

One of the best collaboration tools!

Pros:

I got to know about this awesome tool when a consultant from one of the world's top companies sent me a link to his Calendly calendar so that I can book a slot. I liked the feature because I could choose an available slot as if I was making a booking in my Outlook with someone from my organization. However, I did not start using it immediately. A few months later, I joined a project in which there were consultants from four organizations and it became very inconvenient for everyone to book a meeting with people from the other three organizations. It is when one of my colleagues suggested using Calendly and setting up my account with it. I can not thank him enough because after that I started using a link to my Calendly calendar in my Outlook signature. Other people also recognised the power of this excellent collaboration tool and within a week almost everyone on the project started putting their Calendly link in their Outlook signature. This greatly increased the productivity of the project team. Among many good features is a feature to set up multiple calendars (e.g. office and personal).

Cons:

Once a new team member, belonging to another organisation, asked for a time slot to book a meeting with me and I gave her with link to my Calendly calendar. It was around 9:30 am and I had a couple of time slots available around noon time e.g. one at 11:30 am and another at 2:30 pm and then the next available slots were at 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Since she wanted the meeting as soon as possible, she informed me that my Calendly calendar did not have any time slot available before 4:00 pm and whether I could prioritise meeting with her over some low-priority meeting. It is when I realized that Calendly had hidden my all available slots within 6 hours. Though this is a feature to prevent someone from scheduling a meeting on too short notice, there should be a way to customize it e.g. if I want to decrease this time from 6 hours to 1 hour. I tried finding this customization feature but I could not find it.Maybe the feature is already there and I haven't found a way to use it.

Angelina
Angelina
Technical Recruiter in Canada
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Streamline your scheduling with Calendly

Comments: Calendly is a very popular option for recruiters because of its easy to use and navigate interface. It integrates well with many other softwares like Salesforce, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar and Zoom. I love the tool as it has simplified scheduling for me and also saves me a ton of time!

Pros:

Calendly saves recruiters like me a lot of time, effort and energy. I use the tool to send my applicants to book their recruiter screenings. Most applicants book their time with easy and I am also sent the confirmation of the appointment. The tool is extremely easy to use and is prompt with its notifications. It is easily customizable, for example - I add questions, reminders and also attach notes or candidate resumes to keep handy.

Cons:

While most users use the free version of the tool, many other users may need to upgrade to a paid version of the tool to have access to a wider range of features. Reporting and analytics may be tough as it does not provide an option for it. Customer support is usually delayed and may cause disruptions in daily appointments.