Filter by:

• Overall
    3.4/5
    3.2/5

About Carmine

Fleet management for a smarter world. Get the most out of your fleet and start saving money. Get a free demo of how carmine can help.

Learn more about Carmine

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2018

"Best GPS tracking around. "

Comments: 9 out of 10. By far my favorite vendor.

Pros: Looks better than any other GPS System I've used. Always captures my vans' trips. The system has really helped me get a handle of my vans when their making deliveries.

Cons: I didn't sign up for the "Crash Detection" offer in time to get it, but they still gave me the promotional price. They tell when I add more vehicles they will give "Crash Detection" for all my vans. Very generous actually.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Zach F.
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2016

"It's like a video game!"

Comments: Best GPS tracking device in the world! It's shows me the whole status of my fleet. It's in real time and updates every 15 seconds. It shows me what time my guys got to the job,how long they were there for and when they left. A gentlman by the name of miles gave me a great deal!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2016
Reza F.
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2016

"best in class product!"

Comments: Awesome product for a fair price without a contract term.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2016
Business Development
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Bait and switch"

Pros: Looks better than most GPS software. Trucks locations are accurate. Reporting is easy to setup and looks good when printed.

Cons: Salesperson verbally agreed to provide 2 devices for us to try out before we brought all 24 vehicles on board. I reached out a couple months afterward to let them know it wasn't a good fit for us. They said sorry, you're on a 1 year contract, nothing we can do. Good software but the shady sales is a no go for us.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2018
Rob M.
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"Unreliable Service - Poor Service"

Comments: At present with its constant unreliability, this system is a waste of our resources and time. I have contacted customer support on three different occasions and the only response is for us to unplug and replug the units for it to reset. This has been done so many time I've lost count. Ive sent emails with screenshots showing the daily issues with no help in trying to resolve it. I sent one last email yesterday with multiple screen shots show all the above. I told them I was going to look for another company to use and that actually triggered an immediate response stating If I did leave I would owe almost $800 as less than 3 weeks ago my account "auto-renewed" for another year and Inwould have to pay for the entire year to leave.. So we make several phone calls, send multiple emails with screen prints with service request and get nothing bit as soon as a single email is sent about wanting to leave we get an immediate response. A true sign of being more concerned with sales than services. I would look at other service providers and don't make the mistake we did by going with the first company that promised the greatest service and support.

Pros: Easy to use and install. Plugs into the ODM. But is only good if it is reliable which it is not

Cons: The system would be fine if once it was connected it would maintain a constant connection. It will show vehicles moving when parked. Vehicles showing to be in a job site on a weekend when no one is working. It will show a vehicle in one part of town when it it is almost 12-18 miles from that location with up to a several hour lag time. As far as logging milage for maintenance, I have to check each vehicle milage manually every week and go into Carmine and update it because it is never close to the vehicles actual milage. Its not just a few miles... it has been off as much as 914 miles making it hard to track and schedule for oil changes.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020