• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About Samepage

Samepage facilitates communication, project management and more by combining chat, calling, task management, files and live documents.

Learn more about Samepage

Kevin T.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Effective for small teams"

Comments: Overall, this has been a great tool for a couple of small organizations I work with using Samepage. It has the core features small teams need to get organized and is very cost effective (with their generous free plan).

Pros: Some of the best features in Samepage are task management (ability to assign tasks, including participants), chatting and commenting directly with team members directly on the task/event/document in reference (rather than using email and having to explain what task/project/event/etc.), being able to collaborate on documents at the same time, and real-time audio/video conferencing (great for remote teams).

Cons: The way it is laid out, it is easy to duplicate tasks and events. It seems they are actively implementing improvements for this though.
The desktop app isn't responsive to older/irregular screen sizes (have to side scroll), but the browser/web version works great.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2020
Acdemic Director
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2019

"Great platform for small companies"

Comments: We use it to upload documents that we need to edit online

Pros: We work in 2 different cities, this platform allows for us to keep everything on the cloud and edit on it.
Also we have different Operating Systems and it works great with all of them.

Cons: None so far...we will see how things go in the future

• Reviewed on 12/10/2019
Erika S.
Photographer | Owner
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2020

"Dream come true"

Comments: Last year, I was looking for an online software at a great price that will connect my wedding couples to myself and my second shooter. Somehow in the midst of google searching rabbit hole, I fell upon SamePage and my world instantly became easier. There are other programs like it out there online, but this is the only one I find so super user-friendly with the capability to connect unlimited amount of guests and members on projects. Typically, when helping a bride with her timeline for the wedding, it is a lot of emails back and forth and about 5-6 different copies of the timeline trying to get it just right. With SamePage, we chat in the messenger about what needs to adjust and we all work together on ONE timeline. If they need to make changes on their end, they can. If they have inspiration photos they want remade, it's uploaded easily. Best part- on the day of their wedding, I not only have a copy with me ON MY PHONE- but so does my second shooter. Seriously, this is the best.

Pros: The ease of connecting individuals to their personal project and my team members who are on board with me to successfully complete it.

Cons: Honestly, nothing. It solves so many problems!

• Reviewed on 12/02/2020
Linda G.
Executive Recruiter • Professional Career Coach
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"One-stop-shop"

Comments: I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Pros: Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Cons: Being very transparent and I have no cons.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Jonathan D.
VP, Sales
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2020

"Nothing Compares"

Comments: Organization and messaging have been crucial. From tasks to agendas to file sharing. It's awesome!

Pros: I've been using Samepage since 2015. After researching numerous different solutions and testing, we decided Samepage was best out there and continue to use it today. Easy to use from an admin and user perspective. Extremely intuitive, fast, and something I can live in daily which in technology is sometimes hard to say. We can't live without it and if you're not using it I'm not sure how you're functioning.

Cons: No Cons! I was trying so hard to find one that I was getting upset at myself for even looking for one,

• Reviewed on 27/01/2020
Sarah L.
Principle
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2018

"Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors"

Comments: I have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.

Pros: There are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.

Cons: The Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2018
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"SamePage Opinion"

Comments: Easy to use collaborate and communicate

Pros: Ease of collaboration and file storage and viewing

Cons: The mobile versions still need some work. Sometimes difficult to find others' postings

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Brett P.
Research Associate
Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2017

"Comprehensive collaborative and project management product"

Comments: We are a non-profit group with several different departments that work independently and cohesively, with in-house staff, out-of-state contractors and many occasions for staff to work remotely. The Samepage trial allowed for a demonstrable ability to better connect departments and sites, allowing us to pilot the platform for collaborative project planning, supervision, and task management within one department before potentially expanding to the greater organization. I was looking for a product that featured task assignments, calendar integration, shared communication platforms, chat functions, and team building. Samepage provides all of these and continues to improve and add to its features based on customer feedback and ongoing customer support. I continue to get excited about new features and the potential that this platform can have with team communication and organizational transparency.

Pros: Feature integration with calendars, tasks, assignments, page building, chat functions, teams and subgroups. This platform helps sort through structural and team-based organization and allows me to see what types of activities I have planned for the day, for the week, or granularly by the specific project I may need to see at a glance.

Cons: I would like to see more bilateral calendar integration (syncing SP calendar with Outlook calendar and vice-versa; meeting reminders, meeting invitations, etc.) Differentiating tasks, deadlines, milestones and follow-ups all within the same calendar would be a nice feature.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2017
Mark V.
Operations Manager
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"Great software for group collaboration and keeping people together"

Comments: I have to communicate between Marketing, sales, production and shipping. I have endless people giving me tasks and missions to do. I sometimes have to collaborate with people who are out of the office. Samepage has made that process as simple as possible.

Pros: Its fairly simple
It organizes my life as an operations manager.
Keeps me on track
lets me communicate with specific groups of people

Cons: Mobile app is wonky at times.
I wish there was organization and

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Sofia C.
Data Center analist
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2018

"Customize each project as if it were unique."

Comments: The main benefit is that it gives you the ability to edit each project as if it were something unique, customize the page and the tools you use, with a unique and configurable template.

Pros: We all know what a project management tool can do, and Samepage has all the basic tools to carry it out correctly, but what differentiates it from others and gives it that extra that makes it "class apart", is the ability to personalize each project deeply, you can choose which tools to use, design the template, which people intervene, what role each one meets, to which group the messages and assignments arrive, you can really make each project unique and thus distinguish the 100% each, denoting their difference and presenting them as something totally new to your customers who may have seen other of your products, you will love it.

Cons: The problem is that this is a new approach, few new incomes will know this way of working which will make the learning take more time than with other tools or when you implement it in your team it may take a while to adapt and in principle take more time .

• Reviewed on 28/03/2018
Juan jose T.
Gerente de área
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"Create and design special pages for each project."

Comments: Have a very configurable tool for each project, where I can choose what functionality I want and what not, which allows creating a tool with just what I need according to each job.

Pros: What I like most about the application and its tool that allows you to create individual pages for each project which you can design and add functionalities as needed for each one, this adding to the workers who only participate in it, and providing you with the ability to communicate , assign tasks or modify the members of the project, all this in a single application but which in turn has several projects divided by pages configured differently according to what is required for each one, is fantastic.

Cons: Being a new way to present project management, it may be at the beginning that you have to explain to the team how the tool works, the configuration of the pages and their operation, but it is very intuitive so it will not be difficult.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Mark K.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Fantastic collaborative document space"

Comments: I was looking for a collaborative space where I could evolve a document with my team. The document needed to be capable of text formatting, diagrams, task lists, calendar events, linked or embedded files, etc. I found Samepage to exceed my requirements. It is very easy to use, and rich with tools.

Pros: The easy to use document tools allow me to create formatted text, task lists, calendar events, diagrams, etc.

Cons: Once you commit to the free version, you can no longer restrict your team and their pages to "private". Any new teams / pages may only be "public".

• Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Brooke N.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2018

"Samepage Review"

Comments: Overall Samepage allows for an easier and more organized work day and school feel.

Pros: Samepage allows for all of our staff members to easily communicate. It is a quick way to get a fast answer when we need to know something. Samepage also allows for us to have an organized way to keep our staff on target and it keeps everyone on the "Same-Page" throughout our daily routines. It is unique because it allows for you to create larger teams and you can upload documents, important reminders, calendars and group chats. While the large groups/pages are easily accessible and nice to keep organized, you can also privately chat one person in particular if need be.

Cons: There really isn't anything that I dislike about Samepage.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Felipe A.
Sofware Development
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"An innovative way to manage and configure projects."

Comments: Configure each project as something unique, using the same application but configuring it as if it were something new and unique, this allows you to add only the tools that are necessary for the project and make it as easy to work as possible.

Pros: Samepage is an innovative service for project management, it is excellent that from the moment you start a project there is a screen where you can configure each of the aspects you want to add, the tools you want to use in it, the chat, those who participate , everything, everything is configurable, which gives you the ability to create each project in a different way, personalized and with the tools you want to use, you can present it to your clients using the same tool and making it look like something totally different.

Cons: At first it may be a little complicated to understand the application as it is a different way of working, it may take a bit of time for your team to learn to use it correctly, in principle it will add time to development but the benefits are worth it.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Paul M.
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Thought on using Samepage"

Pros: The fact that you can have multiple teams and assign different tasks and live talk to your members all at the same time.

Cons: When using your Excel equivalent system at seems that some of the users and features aren't as good as Numbers or Microsoft Excel.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Tiffany Y.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2016

"Samepage saves my organization"

Comments: End of emailing back and forth. Everything is at one place, and literally everyone can finally be on the samepage. I love the product so much. It has an attractive user interface, super easy to use, keeps us organized , love the real time chat box for each page and project. I honestly dont' know what to do without the Samepage platform. It is so fun to use too. I've spent many hours researching and comparing to see which communication platform to use, Samepage immediately won me over. What an ingenious idea, and the customer support is over the top amazing. Really friendly and supportive staff. I love everything about Samepage. My team loves it. It has increases our efficiency and organization level 10x. No joke.

Pros: real time chat box on each page, attractive user interface, just the entire package they deliver, favorite is the task bubble,

Cons: the con is that it doesn't have functionalities like Google Sheets, but it doesn't matter, because you can just add a link to the google sheet on samepage, and everything is still organized and you can combine functionality of google sheet with Samepage

• Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Francisco V.
Desarrollador de software
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2018

"Customize each project and manage with the tools you need."

Comments: Have a tool that allows me to organize and customize each project as required, in terms of vision and tools.
It is a new way of looking at the organization of projects, it can be a bit complicated to adopt the tool in the work teams and create a bit of resistance.

Pros: It is a way to manage projects very focused on personalization for each of them, when the company manages projects and wants to customize so that each one identifies and manages only the tools that are necessary for the job, samepage is the solution, you can add or remove functionalities for projects and customize the views, also fulfilling all the tasks when project management is concerned.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Victor D.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2020

"Excellent software for video conrefence , user friendly, even in free version it works fine!"

Comments: Samepage is a very simple and user friendly application. I wanted to try Zoom but then i came back to Samepage and I am happy with my choice. I have introduces to all my students and friends. Very useful software and even in the free version many features works and no add. Thanks for keeping so good quality product that is rare to find now. Simple application for windows works good. I will have to try it out one IOS if it works. But I have tried this on android and not so satisfactory. It must be improved. When using one telephone android the video is not working. Please pay attention to upgrade. Or is due to the free version. I have no idea.

Pros: I am using the free version. I can add 3 other people easily that is suitable for my small activity. Easy to organize the calendar and set reminder. Can have several different groups.

Cons: The most unique feature is the page sharing. I give 5 stars for that. that saved my work. While giving online course it was important to show the page on my screen (the learning materials). Very useful. There are options for choosing different webcams or microphone inputs.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2020
Haley T.
RN
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"LOVE this software!"

Comments: I feel like I am doing a better job of staying on task. As a care manager, I set reminders for myself to check in with certain patients all the time.

Pros: I love the ease of creating and keeping up with tasks. Our provider/clinic owner posts all of the information we need to review with links all in one place so it makes it easy to get caught up on our ever changing workflow.

Cons: I would like a big generalized "Chat" that made notifications really noticeable. We still use Google Chat as our way to reach everyone. Ex: the doctor will post in one of our Google Chat rooms to go review such and such on SamePage.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Melissa A.
Principal
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017

"Huge time-saver, so easy to use"

Comments: My sisters & I found SamePage after trying a few other collaboration software/apps, each of which was frustrating in some way. We live in three different states, and have been taking turns helping our mother through cancer treatment. We need to share notes, calendar appointments, lists of key contacts, photos, links to articles, tasks, and instant chat. SamePage has been super easy to use, so self-explanatory, and so easy to access. It updates itself seamlessly, whether we are using a laptop or the iPhone app, and we are literally always on the same page together as we go through this dizzyingly complex treatment cycle. In addition to saving time, it's been a huge relief to have all this information in one place, easily accessible and easy to read. The organization of the app is perfect, the ability to snap a photo and upload it, or grab a link to an article and post it instantly has kept us all up to speed, and kept the record of past appointments handy, no matter where we are, without having to dig through emails, shared file folders or old texts. I am recommending it to all teams I work with as a freelancer, because it makes project collaboration so easy.

Pros: Ease of use, layout, seamless information updates, flawless copy/paste function, multifunctionality (calendar, tasks, spreadsheet, photos, links, even text styling for emphasis!)

Cons: Can't think of anything. Seriously, this software is the answer to my prayers.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2017
Jennifer J.
Alliance Manager
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2019

"Collaboration at its best"

Comments: Samepage has allowed us to use one software to maintain a cohesive team despite being spread across the US.

Pros: The software allowed us to collaborate with internal staff as well as key business partners across the US in an easy to use, intuitive format. Samepage has numerous features (document storage, chat, video, etc.) that we had to use multiple software to handle in the past.

Cons: The only difficulty we have experienced is not being able to post the same message to numerous teams. In order to do this, we need to cut in past into each team which can be time consuming if you have close to 40 teams like we do.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2019
Cristian B.
Consultant
Import & Export, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2019

"Very user-friendly and comprehensive platform for teamwork"

Comments: I was able to unify on a single platform the 15 permanent teams of the department and their sub-teams. So as soon as we adopted the platform it was very easy to build a common database available to everyone, to facilitate communication, sharing documents and co work inside and across teams while being able, in the same time, to supervise everything

Pros: It features multiple tools for facilitating teamwork and easy coordination of a group of teams. The user interface is pretty simple and intuitive. Allows assigning different tasks to multiple teams facilitating co-working and communication between team members while assuring overall supervision

Cons: It seemed that some team members did not receive invitation emails upon adding to the platform and while some did not downloaded the mobile app I was not able to check if they received all the communication sent to the teams. So this feature need improvement

• Reviewed on 20/07/2019
Cassandra H.
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2019

"Volunteer dependent"

Comments: We are a volunteer dependent organization, specifically the dying breed of PTO/PTAs. Our biggest challenge is overcoming the fear of time commitment from potential volunteers. This software allows us to share information, plan events, assign and track tasks, and share vital documentation. This allows us to cut down on meetings and be more productive.

Pros: This software is easy to use. Team members with little computer experience can use this software efficiently and effectively.
It has a clean, well organized dashboard which makes it easy to manage multiple projects to and teams at a time.

Cons: When assigning a task to a group of people, if one person marks that they completed the task then the task moves to the completed file for everyone.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2019
Judd H.
Senior Project Manager
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2018

"Makes teamwork on a global scale so much easier!"

Comments: We were able to keep all our work in one app instead of using different apps for task lists, files, and chat. This makes things much easier to find. It also makes it much easier to see progress happening in real time because everything in Samepage is live.

Pros: It's everything under one roof. We don't need other apps to get stuff done together. It's nice being able to chat via text or video conference right next to the page where our tasks and files are. Having it all on one screen is so nice, especially on my small laptop screen. We can't live without it now. Great mobile app too.

Cons: The layout is unique so it took some getting used to, but now it makes perfect sense . I understand why they designed it this way.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Stephanie M.
MFSC
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"Samepage for Team Sharing"

Comments: Great tool for a business that wants one place for a team to go to communicate and share information.

Pros: The ease of staying in touch with a virtual team and file sharing are the most valuable aspects of this program to me.

Cons: It holds so much information that it can disorganized like an office desk...a personal problem.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020