Filter by:

• Overall

About ScreenCloud

ScreenCloud quickly turns your TVs, iPads and other tablets into eyecatching digital signage for your business or organization.

Learn more about ScreenCloud

Carissa N.
Communications Coordinator
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2021

"ScreenCloud is a No Brainer!"

Pros: I brought on digital signage to our Manufacturing company as a way to reach more employees with announcements and etc. I first want to say, their customer service is top-notch! I started out with a free trial because I wanted to ensure I liked the system and wanted to ensure the back end was easy to use before we purchased it outright. I was nearing the end of my trial and they actually reached out to me and wanted to see if I would be purchasing or if I wanted to keep the trial going a little longer. I needed the trial a little longer so I could show it to my bosses to ensure it was something they could justify paying for. It's a great program and super easy to use!

Cons: I really wish I could organize the canvases I create in the Canvas app. It would be great to be able to organize them based on sizes (because I am utilizing different layouts for different screens and that requires different sizes) Right now I have to search through all of my canvases to find the right one instead of being able to go to a specific folder.

Alternatives Considered: AxisTV Signage Suite and Spectrio

Reasons for Switching to ScreenCloud: This program was by far significantly cheaper than the other products. It was also a MUCH easier platform to use on the back end, especially when comparing it to Enplug.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2021
Danny M.
PSC
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2020

"Started with one, now they are at every location in the company."

Comments: We now have the ability to get messages out to every employee. Screencloud has improved our communication between management and the staff.

Pros: My favorite part of Screencloud is how it stays connected using a Firestick. If the internet goes down for a minute, it reconnects when it's back up. I started with one screen at my location and corporate liked it so they expanded to 30 or so now.

Cons: We have not been able to get our in-house employee app to sync with Screencloud.

by ScreenCloud on 25/02/2020

Hi Danny,

Thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad to see ScreenCloud has been beneficial for you and your team.

I'd love to introduce you to our Account Management team. They'll be able to help you find the best way to show your in-house employee app on your screens and also share tips on how to make the most of your ScreenCloud account.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll make sure to reach out by email with more details.

Thanks a lot,
Markella

• Reviewed on 19/02/2020
John M.
Creative Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Simple, but lacking depth."

Comments: ScreenCloud is easy to use and works well, but if you're looking for analytics, tech spec reports, quick customer service, affordability, and deep options for power/pro users, then its not the ticket. I won't recommend ScreenCloud for medium to large businesses that use multiple screens in multiple locations. This is made more for a very small business operating 1-5 screens with no need for deep options.

Pros: The simplicity of ScreenCloud is terrific and the web-based UI is well designed.

Cons: ScreenCloud is lacking depth in the user options and file permissions field, there are no analytics, and doesn't work well on the Android platform. For the price per screen, its not competitively priced for large deployments.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Sarah B.
Marketing Director
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"Focus on your content and they do the rest"

Comments: I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

Pros: This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

Cons: I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Graham S.
IT Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"Great product."

Comments: I have used it ScreenCloud in two organisations and it has been an excellent experience.

Pros: Quick and easy to use
Pricing structure
Some good apps to use

Cons: Limited function towards Office 365 (business)

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Wendell A.
Integrator
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"Daily and dependable"

Pros: very little trouble deploying content and managing

Cons: voice tech support not offered but does exist

• Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Carlos G.
Administrator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"ScreenCloud for Small Business"

Comments: ScreenCloud has been a positive experience overall and I would recommend it to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros: I use ScreenCloud to manage the content on the tv in my wife's spa, from my home office. It easy to use, it works and it's reliable.

Cons: I wish you can toggle between tv layouts depending on video dimensions. Example: if the tv layout currently includes a bottom news ticker, a side bar and a large square (3 different information pieces at the same time) and we want to show a 16:9 video - it would be great if the screen layout would automatically change to 16:9 and only show the video, then switch back to the original 3 section layout.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2020
Alana M.
Teen Librarian
Libraries, 11-50 Employees

"Super User Friendly"

Pros: It's easy to use and the layout is easy to navigate. The price fits our budget and the customer service is outstanding.

Cons: Custom sizing the screens could be easier but we haven't really worked with customer service to resolve it.

Soo K.
Soo K.
Graphic Design Manager
Retail
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2018

"I cannot describe how easy and simple it is to use ScreenCloud. Best customer service as well!"

Comments: I can promote our company news and highlights, any major announcement as well as show updates on daily news, weather alerts, etc.

Pros: How easy and simple it is to use! I've installed about 20 screens throughout our building and works instantly with no lag. So easy to customize each floor for any needs.

Cons: Dependent on wifi and network. However, as long as you have a strong network, you are safe and can use the software very easily.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2018
Robert D.
Chief Customer Officer
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2020

"What a Cool Solution"

Comments: Overall I'd recommend ScreenCloud, but I wish they had lower price points.

Pros: I love how easy it is to set up a channel and pull information dynamically from the internet to show KPIs to the team.

Cons: I wish the pricing wasn't so strep. $20 per monitor is a lot of money for a small business like mine.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2020
Burnea L.
Director of Admissions
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"They made it so easy"

Comments: ScreenCloud was the best solution for our small business, I use it internally for my team and it works out great.

Pros: I love that it is so user friendly and easy to set up, with easy instructions.

Cons: I love it, I don't really have anything negative to say!

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Sue F.
Tech Coordinator
Libraries, 11-50 Employees

"Wonderful Product"

Pros: Screen Cloud is easy to learn, fun to use and fits our needs. Perfect for Libraries and anyone with a smaller budget.

Cons: I wish the boxes were easier to resize. And I don't quite understand how to use RSS feeds.

Christian A.
Operations manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Great software easy to use"

Comments: Easy set up and great customer service

Pros: Easy to use and very intuitive and well put together

Cons: I wish there were more apps to put on the display

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Marta M.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2015

"Easy & Simple"

Comments: Love this solution. Was really easy to implement and use - didn't need a smart TV as I used a Firestick from amazon. Simple scheduling and a big cache means no worries!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2015
Christian R.
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2019

"Exceptional software"

Pros: Super easy to use and config
Great amount of software app to connect

Cons: Price ? Could be cheaper, this is my only issue about Screen Cloud

• Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Brian H.
Manager IT
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2020

"Great Value, Ease of Use, Features, Integration and Customer Service"

Comments: ScreenCloud has excellent customer service that is fast and knowledgeable. The product is constantly evolving and improving with new features and integration. They provide a lot of very useful and informational instructions and online training in both the technology and the business uses.

Pros: The easy of use, the feature set, the integration, the customer support, and all the great training and information information provided on both the technology and business applications.

Cons: Would be nice to have a virtual test screen feature so you can see the result of your changes before applying it to the actually screen. Right now you have to apply it to the actual screen to see the results of your change.

Alternatives Considered: SceneStudio, SmarterSign, Mirantis and Screencastify

Reasons for Switching to ScreenCloud: Ease of use, feature set integration, customer support and value

• Reviewed on 06/05/2020
Vince S.
Manager ICT
Music, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Great solution, smart apps"

Comments: Marketing, and corona proofing our company.
Signs and warnings, and necessary information on keeping people safe

Pros: Ease of use, anywhere, anytime.
Apps functionality is good, some require extra payment though.
You can throw anything at this content management platform and it will scale/display it.

Cons: No feature for synchronized playback on different screens/devices.
Some apps require additional subscriptions/payment.
No room for mistakes, if you add a screen (iPhone or iPad)by mistake or as a test Or demo, you will be invoiced immediately.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Paul P.
Director of Education
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2019

"ScreenCloud is Awesome"

Comments: We are the most unique public media company in the country, having a school in our corporate headquarters that is by day the satellite campus for Hartford's Journalism & Media | Culinary Arts | High School Inc. High School and at night, veterans and adult learners. ScreenCloud enables us to display exemplary student work and engagingly message the students, professionals and visitors.

Pros: ScreenCloud is super easy to use throughout the process of creation, updating, uploading, posting and scheduling video, pictures and graphics.

Cons: There could be more native functionality, rather than relying on 3rd party apps that require a separate sign-in and fee.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Brandon C.
System Support Information Technology
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"Perfect solution for our campus"

Pros: Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

Cons: The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Danny L.
Marketing Coordinator
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Digital Signage Made Easy"

Pros: The ease of use and the interface of the management software. It's super simple and they have a great knowledge base to help you find answers to common (and not so common) questions. The content is amazing, too! The ability to play videos and display your Facebook/Google recommendations was the selling point. We have a constant loop of company branded videos, links to website and social media, company announcements, as well as a weather and news feed to keep people in our lobbies entertained.

Cons: Depending on your hardware setup, some apps require additional tweaking to make sure they work well, but it is nothing too difficult.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Digital Administrator
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2017

"Super good, The product is super good and easy to use. I tried others and these guys are the best."

Comments: Ease of use
great support from the Screen cloud team
runs on inexpensive hardware

Pros: Ease of use. I have tried others which really didn't work. This product is easy to use and gives great results. + the new apps look fab. On the occasion when I have contacted screen cloud they have been lovely to work with. Very helpful and they gave great recommendations. I couldn't be happier with the product and the support. If there were extra stars that I could give I would.

Cons: I work for a small charity and funds are always tight. So the cost is the only thing I could see as a negative. Saying this having tested other products the price is definitely worth it for this product.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2017
Anthony Z.
Communications Coordinator
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Pretty Awesome Application"

Comments: We have found it to be the best application for our needs. We use it daily (and often many times daily). It's such a great tool to have. Keeps everyone informed and makes us look cutting edge.

Pros: Does everything we need. Terrific price. Looks professional. Easy to use.

Cons: There is a little bit of a learning curve on getting the Chromecast setup to start using the ScreenCloud, but that's very, very minimal.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Matthew M.
VP Marketing
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2021

"A great, simple solution"

Comments: Awesome to work with, personable and relatable sales team really wants whats best for the customer, not the bottom dollar.

Pros: Ease of use and user interface are top notch. Takes all of 3 seconds to get your bearings. Hardware options are affordable and accessible and requires no specialized equipment. I'm excited to implement this fully

Cons: Mobile interface would be cool, and situational signage i.e. ScreenCloud interpreting google meetings and displaying a welcome note to visitors 15 minutes prior.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2021
Deputy Director
Libraries, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"If you have screens, you need ScreenCloud"

Comments: I oversee our organization's marketing department. In recent years, we've shifted away from printed promo materials and toward digital. This has resulted in a number of different makes/models of cheap TVs spread across our locations. After trying many homegrown solutions, this finally hit the mark. Makes managing digital content deceptively easy and is agnostic to device type.

Pros: It works with pretty much any hardware. With ScreenCloud and a couple of FireTV sticks, we were able to breathe new life into a dinosaur of a system. It allows for central management of screens from a single interface. And it just works.

Cons: I'm searching by brain for something I didn't like about this, but can think of nothing. Easy to setup, easy top operate, priced fairly.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Reid W.
Employment Services Manager
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Employee Engagement Made Easy"

Comments: Overall I really enjoyed ScreenCloud. It was a very effective tool to maintain communication with employees in multiple working locations.

Pros: This software is very user friendly. We also used multiple displays with ease.

Cons: I had a difficult time attaching a GIF file to the presentation.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019