• Overall

About Pepperi

Accelerate growth, reduce overhead & improve transparency by connecting field sales & B2B eCommerce on a single, flexible, enterprise

Learn more about Pepperi

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Pepperi before?

Emanuel Z.
Emanuel Z.
IT Manager in Panama
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees

Its a flexible platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.

Pros:

If the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.

Cons:

The support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.

Neil M.
Business Manager in Australia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Pepperi has streamlined our operation

4 2 years ago

Comments: It has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.

Pros:

We have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.

Cons:

Because Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.

Sarabella J.
Retail Operations Territory Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Seeing stores that are far from me.

Pros:

What I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.

Cons:

What I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.

Makayla C.
Brand Ambassador in US

Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

It's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.

Cons:

Sometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.

Avital B.
Avital B.
Software programmer - Innovation Lab in
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

5 5 years ago

Comments: Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support.
We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.

Tal A.
Manager in Israel

In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.

Cons:

It took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.

Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Designer in Nigeria

Helpful and Functional

4 3 years ago

Comments: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

Pros:

It's very easy to install and operates. It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices. It has a customer service that are very supportive. It helps in locating prices and customers.

Cons:

It's back-end is difficult to set-up. It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered. It has a very serious synchronization issues.

Claudine Z.
Director in Australia
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Cost and support is what lets this down

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Functionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process

Cons:

Sometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.

Wayne S.
Director in Australia
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Great product but once you sunscride you are left to your own devices to set it up properly.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Easy ordering for sales reps

Pros:

I love it runs on the ipad so well. It is fast and reliable and mobile. Up loading pictures is easy and fast

Cons:

The back end is very difficult to setup. And you can't get help with the nitty gritty setup. I have been using it for 2 years and still can't get the setup perfect

Carmencita N.
Account Specialist in Philippines
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent and time savers

5 4 years ago

Comments: Time saving and efficient, no need to do things manually like computation and we can use it for presentation.

Pros:

Efficient and helpful to us, no need to do manual function to be able to make sale, just click on the items they need then automatically compute amount and processed order.

Cons:

Issue on Internet connection ,when your internet provider has a slow connection then problem occur and it's external cons, the program is good an helpful.

Tenisha R.
Sales representative in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Overall great App

4 4 years ago

Comments: Organization and ease is what I benefited from this software

Pros:

It's easy to see what product we have in stock in order. Color codes are great too. I also like how they hold all my accounts in alphabetical order and number!

Cons:

It glitches once in a while or it freezes up on me in the middle of my order. I would say that's my only concern, but it's not like my order is completely lost. I just have to reset the app again.

Frank H.
General Manager in Germany
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Salesforce ordering and layout software

4 2 years ago

Comments: Very good, our Sales Teams are happy with the software. Major leap vs. the previous Software.

Pros:

- easy handling for our Sales reps - easy data Transfer from our ERP to Pepperi - fast implementation of Pepperi into our business

Cons:

-several downtime on previous Software updates

Dennis L.
Account Manager in Ireland
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and it contains almost all the information I need.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The simplicity of the platform. You could give it to a toddler and he can figure out how to use it.

Cons:

I don't know if this issue is a pepperi issue, but the information is not always realistic and on mobile it sometimes crashes.

Marketing & Advertising
Used the Software for: Not provided

Pepperi helped to increase my sales

5 7 years ago

Comments: WE really love using Pepperi, it is fast, easy and very powerful. You can build your E catalog and synchronize with your stock. It helps our sales reps to manage their orders easily. Don't think twice when you need to choose your order tacking app.

Turtle J.
US

Making the turtles move

4 5 years ago

Comments: We have been able to grow our sales at trades show with the program for yrs.
The ability to see prior yrs is the best part so we don't miss any sales :)

Tariro G.
Tariro G.
Account Manager in South Africa

Pepperi order system

4 3 years ago

Pros:

This product as great automation and is very easy to use.

Cons:

Unlike when it first started out it is getting rather expensive

Peter M.
State Manager in Australia

It's one of the best ordering systems I have used

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended! The menus are easy to navigate

Cons:

When it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs

Matthew L.
CEO in Israel

Great program helped me to increase sales

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

Cons:

I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

Martin S.
Field Sales rep. in Denmark
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status

4 4 years ago

Comments: A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car.
Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros:

I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons:

That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Susannah B.
Account Manager in US

I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi

4 4 years ago

Pros:

The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons:

It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

Tara L.
Government Relations
Used the Software for: Not provided

PEPPERI worked flawlessly amongst our sales team!

5 7 years ago

Comments: We used Pepperi's order management software in my father's wholesale business and it greatly impacted the entire way he runs his business. Highly recommended for anyone in the wholesale or distribution industry looking for efficiency and great customer service.

Lior M.
Israel
Used the Software for: Not provided

Pepperi works great for us, great product!

5 6 years ago

Comments: Pepperi is really easy to use and very simple!
The best solution to all my sales needs.
My salesmen and I can't work without Pepperi!

Emeka O.
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program in US
Higher Education

This a great software to get an overall increase in sales and good customer experience.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Most of all, I have really grown love and appreciate the simplicity and sleekness of the software.

Cons:

I don't think it happens anymore but the software used to crash on mobile devices. I think it has been resolved.

VP of Operations in Israel

Pepperi Rocks

5 5 years ago

Comments: This is one of the most seamless b2b e-commerce wholesale apps that I have used so far. It's basically an all in one app that does everything and integrates with all my quickbooks and salesforce apps really easily.

Pros:

It's an all in one package. I don't want to repeat myself but the integration factor is something that is very important for me and with Pepperi it able to sync very easily.

Cons:

Haven't found any yet. But will come back if there is anything that I think needs improvement.

Israel

Great app

5 5 years ago

Comments: This tool has been really useful for my work, and since using it, I have increased in productivity, which in turn has made my company more money and helped me gain more leads.

Pros:

Really easy to use..

Cons:

I can't think of any