• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.1 /5

About Pepperi

Accelerate growth, reduce overhead & improve transparency by connecting field sales & B2B eCommerce on a single, flexible, enterprise

Learn more about Pepperi

Daniel E.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Helpful and Functional"

Comments: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

Pros: It's very easy to install and operates.
It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices.
It has a customer service that are very supportive.
It helps in locating prices and customers.

Cons: It's back-end is difficult to set-up.
It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered.
It has a very serious synchronization issues.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Claudine Z.
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Cost and support is what lets this down"

Pros: Functionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process

Cons: Sometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.

Wayne S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Great product but once you sunscride you are left to your own devices to set it up properly."

Comments: Easy ordering for sales reps

Pros: I love it runs on the ipad so well. It is fast and reliable and mobile. Up loading pictures is easy and fast

Cons: The back end is very difficult to setup. And you can't get help with the nitty gritty setup. I have been using it for 2 years and still can't get the setup perfect

Carmencita N.
Account Specialist
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"Excellent and time savers"

Comments: Time saving and efficient, no need to do things manually like computation and we can use it for presentation.

Pros: Efficient and helpful to us, no need to do manual function to be able to make sale, just click on the items they need then automatically compute amount and processed order.

Cons: Issue on Internet connection ,when your internet provider has a slow connection then problem occur and it's external cons, the program is good an helpful.

Frank H.
General Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2019

"Salesforce ordering and layout software"

Comments: Very good, our Sales Teams are happy with the software. Major leap vs. the previous Software.

Pros: - easy handling for our Sales reps
- easy data Transfer from our ERP to Pepperi
- fast implementation of Pepperi into our business

Cons: -several downtime on previous Software updates

• Reviewed on 27/06/2019
Tenisha R.
Sales representative
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"Overall great App"

Comments: Organization and ease is what I benefited from this software

Pros: It's easy to see what product we have in stock in order. Color codes are great too. I also like how they hold all my accounts in alphabetical order and number!

Cons: It glitches once in a while or it freezes up on me in the middle of my order. I would say that's my only concern, but it's not like my order is completely lost. I just have to reset the app again.

Dennis L.
Account Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2017

"Easy to use and it contains almost all the information I need."

Pros: The simplicity of the platform. You could give it to a toddler and he can figure out how to use it.

Cons: I don't know if this issue is a pepperi issue, but the information is not always realistic and on mobile it sometimes crashes.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2017
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2015

"Pepperi helped to increase my sales"

Comments: WE really love using Pepperi, it is fast, easy and very powerful. You can build your E catalog and synchronize with your stock. It helps our sales reps to manage their orders easily. Don't think twice when you need to choose your order tacking app.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2015
Turtle J.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2016

"Making the turtles move"

Comments: We have been able to grow our sales at trades show with the program for yrs.
The ability to see prior yrs is the best part so we don't miss any sales :)

• Reviewed on 09/12/2016
Tariro G.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Pepperi order system"

Pros: This product as great automation and is very easy to use.

Cons: Unlike when it first started out it is getting rather expensive

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Timor K.
CMO & CTO
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons."

Comments: Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

Pros: Excellent apple app.
Very good android app.
Excellent graphics quality.
Lots of features.
Pleasant customer relationships.

Cons: Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time.
Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion).
The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations).
I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2017
Aleck D.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2018

"Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns"

Comments: This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

Pros: Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

Cons: Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2018
Jessica U.
Senior Sales Consultant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!"

Pros: The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

Cons: The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

Project Consultant
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Amazing interface for tablets!"

Comments: Amazing experience! If showcasing your products visually is crucial to your sales process on the field, Pepperi is most definitely the tool for you! It also has custom-pricing available.

Pros: In a past consultancy I worked on for a B2B security equipment distributor, the company was looking to expand sales of its less popular inventory. This was difficult, because the field sales consultants couldn't carry around samples of EVERY single item in the catalog. Integrating Pepperi made showcasing a wider variety of items in the inventory easy, and I would dare to say, fun! It worked! In a matter of 6 months the company saw growth in sales, including less-known products. The field sales consultants carried around Android tablets, so visualization, order taking and order building became quicker and more efficient...

Cons: Although the user interface is very nice, and easy-to-use, it is a bit heavier, so if your field sales reps are going to use it, make sure the data plan is good, if not you will experiment soome unwanted lag.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
N. luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2016

"Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One"

Comments: Swift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.

Pros: An excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2016
Shane B.
IT/Marketing Coordinator
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"Very easy to work with and easy to use."

Comments: We came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.

Pros: I like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.

Cons: I wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.

John S.
Managing Director
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

"Best on the market"

Comments: Having checked out the other programs we decided on Pepperi and haven't looked back. Our sales team loves the ease of use and once you get the hang of the back end it's easy to make changes, update and run reports. Simply put Pepperi is the stand out for our sales team.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Starting to get a bit pricey

Bhavna P.
Wholesale, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"wholesalers' best friend"

Comments: no more paper catalogs and increase sales

Pros: ease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems

Cons: a bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Ronald P.
Account specialist
Building Materials, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"The software is good. Very helpful in my everyday work."

Comments: Good accessibility and helps organize my sales records.

Pros: I like the way it keeps my records organized. The accessibility is great. I can keep track of my sales records easily.

Cons: This software sometimes crashes. Specially during the syncing process. There are times when it's very hard to synchronize even when the internet signal is strong.

Francesco V.
IT PM director
Wholesale, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2019

"Good tool to start in ecommerce world"

Comments: We decided to use Pepperi on market where we started with B2B ecommerce, experience ios absolutely positive becasue we can start fast with simple integration and overall with absolutely an acceptable cost.

Pros: simple to start and to integrate with backend systems

Cons: not possible to configure and increase functionalities

• Reviewed on 03/07/2019
Florian B.
National Sales Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Great software! Very easy to use!"

Comments: Pepperi has really helped us increase the efficiency of sales people and sales in general. It is very easy to use and can be really designed the way you want it to be. Also, they have great customer support and are very responsive

Pros: Ease

Eric W.
Industrial sales rep
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Super easy to use"

Comments: Makes my job so much easier

Pros: Great value and super easy to use. I highly recommend this software .

Cons: Nothing. It's a great product. Wish I had it years ago

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Ivan L.
Brand manager
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"Still new to the program"

Comments: Online realtime orders and stock available is great. I'm able to check on stock quantities and also order point of sale

Pros: When it crashes, orders are at least saved, it's easy to use and also to navigate. Could do with a breakdown of sales on a pie graph

Cons: It puts returns total in as if it was a sales order. Target line should move according to weekly time schedule, the weekend included doesn't give an accurate indication of sales per day

Don W.
consultant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Customer service will not respond to system errors"

Comments: Company does not follow up on promises to fix errors. Unacceptable for a commercial platform

Pros: Looks like it has a lot of potential & features. If the platform were stable the features would really help the business

Cons: Terrible customer service. Will not respond to repeated requests (dozens and dozens) by phone call and email.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Public Relations & Communications
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2015

"Most Comprehensive Order Management System"

Comments: Pepperi's order taking app is very user friendly for sales reps in the field. It helps both with sales planning and execution, and really acts as a mobile CRM --providing actionable insights for sales reps to utilize in meetings with customers. The app extends beyond this however --the e-catalog, which allows companies to upload multiple product images and information can then we given to B2B customers to deploy as a "B2B Storefront" from which distributors'/wholesalers' customers can then order from directly!

Pros: -Simple and intuitive user interface
-highly customizable
-works in both online and offline modes
-integrates automatically with back-end ERP system
-allows for organized and methodical selling

• Reviewed on 28/05/2015