ARCS does everything I need it to

Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Gerold M.
Recruitment Supervisor
Research, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: ARCS does everything that I need it to. I use it to recruit subject for clinical trial and this software does it all. I can program the questionnaire and disqualify subjects on any question. I can recruit with a pool or I can do simple data collection. It even helps manage appointments and keep track of payments. I can create lists that drill down to any customized attribute. If I want to find a population with a certain condition or skin type, I can, as long as I have captured that information on the registration questionnaire. Everything is completely able to be customized. If i need something specific that I cannot figure out on my own or with the help of the extensive online resources, I get very quick support from the team. They are friendly and patient and have never let me down.

Professional, State-of-the-art recruiting software that has helped our company Grow and save money!

Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Barrie D.
COO
Research, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: we saved on recruiting time and on costs. we were able to fill our clinical studies in half the time and keep up to date records for all the volunteers that are currently registered. It is easy to use for both staff and subjects.

Pros: since using this software, we have recruited studies faster, on time to deadline and continue to expand our capabilities by providing our clients with uptodate and real life information on recruiting!

Great technical support team and easy to program

Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Joel M.
Data Management
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Programming studies in the system is fast and easy. The ability to add unavailability in batches has been a great tool for us because we usually have multiple sites. Recently they've added mobile scheduling into the system and that will be a great tool for us in the future.

Cons: The system has been customized for our company so our experience is, I believe, different from other users. Issues that we've had with the system seem to stem from those customizations. However, the team at MSG has been very helpful with anything that comes up.