A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Reviewed on 06/08/2019
Thomas C.
Construction, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pros: It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Cons: I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Toni G.
Billing Manager
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.
We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Pros: Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Cons: There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

PaySimple is just that-Simple!

Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Stacey S.
Dance Instructor
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It is so simple to use and train people on. The customer service is out of this world. I needed help with a customer payment issue that was really out of their scope of service, but they went out of their way to help me get some answers!
They are also one of the only companies we have found to take electronic checks as well as credit cards. This helps us keep credit card fees down and some of our clients prefer that method of payment.

Cons: Their fees are on the higher end-but definitely worth it!

Customer Service, A+!

Reviewed on 27/03/2017
Bobbijo B.
Customer Care Manager
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Pros: The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Cons: Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

I have used PaySimple for the last 3 yrs and have been satisfied. The customer service is outstandin

Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Toni G.
Billing Manager
Customer Support

Pros: It is one place to do all your invoicing, receiving payments, customers can pay directly through PaySimple from our website. Also, when I have a suggestion I let them know and if at all possible, they make it happen.

Cons: The search engine has been lacking, but they have made great improvements in that area. There is a delay on the invoice page where the cursor jumps back up to the invoice number each time you click enter.

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

Reviewed on 16/06/2018
Willie T.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

Cons: I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

Great features and affordability

Reviewed on 17/09/2015
Aaron P.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
Customer Support

Comments: When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Cons: Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

by PaySimple on 18/09/2015

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Great Value, Great Product

David F.
Vocal Coach/Producer
Music, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I went from Square to Paysimple because of their ability to hold customer payment info and for automatic recurrent payments. They have a lower charge per transaction and offer electronic check. This saves me about 8 hours a month and money per transaction. They also offer a calendar, but I have yet to make the switch to that at this time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Pros: Automatic charging, invoicing, calendar option, lower percentage, and electronic check.

Cons: At times it can be a little confusing how to do something specific, but there has always been a way, I just had to ask.

Great credit card service for our school. Easy to implement and incorporate in to our website.

Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Andrea M.
CFO
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easier for paying of school bills by parents. They love it and seem to pay in a more timely manner.

Pros: Easy of implementation and updating on website. Customers are happy with the ease of use and security. Transaction rate is wonderful for non-profit. Previous service was too expensive and took a couple of days to process payments. This is quicker and end of month statements are great.

Cons: Able to use on associated church website as well, but can't enter description into a memo line like on school website. Works, but have to have multiple items set us which is different than with the school software.

Excellent Payment Processing Software

Reviewed on 05/07/2019
Email Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Meets my needs and overall have been very happy with this software. Really sticks to what the name says - a simple payment solution!

Pros: Great fit for any small, but growing business. Easy to set up, and use, clients seemed to like it and the customer service has been solid and very helpful with any questions.

Cons: Small changes like making it easier to search for past transactions. Right now it's a little cumbersome.

Efficient and bug free payment portal

Reviewed on 16/06/2017
Paul B.
Co-Founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Payment Portal with recurring payment processing.

Pros: Customer Service, Ease of Use, Monthly Reports, low transaction fees, and we havnt experienced any system bugs or outages. Very happy with this system.

Cons: In my humble opinion the only negative I see is that the monthly reports that get sent via snail mail have a slightly outdated look. If you dont mind that then this is the payment portal you've been looking for!

EASY SOLUTION WHEN CONVERTING TO VOIP SYSTEM

Hal F.
PRESIDENT
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: WE UPDATED OUR PHONE SYSTEM TO VOIP..NEEDED A CC SOLUTION THAT DIDN'T REQUIRE A DIAL TONE (TERMINALS)
PAY SIMPLE HELPED US ACCOMPLISH THAT...PLUS ADD CUSTOMER INFO DATABASE...AND STREAMLINED COMMUNICATION W/ THEM AND OUR STAFF.

Pros: ALWAYS ON . RELIABLE REPORTING . ALL CUSTOMER INFO IN ONE PLACE
ADDED E CHECK/ACH IS VERY HELPFUL FOR CUSTOMERS W/ TRANS LIMITS ON THEIR DEBIT CARDS.

Cons: NO DISCOUNT FOR SWIPED TRANS VS MOTO. NO INCENTIVE

PaySimple has made invoicing and credit card processing incredibly easy for my company!

Reviewed on 08/06/2017
Justin L.
Senior Account Manager
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's helped my company tremendously in our efforts to become as paperless a company as possible!

Pros: I love how simple and user-friendly the software interface is to use; it's organized clearly and helps avoid a lot of human error mistakes when using it; plus it's become much easier for us to issue and track refunds when necessary and to issue invoices upon request.

Customer service is excellent, ease of use not so much

Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Annie M.
Founder/President/Massage Therapist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent customer service

Pros: The software itself was okay, it had issues with check out more than I would like. However, Customer service was excellent, very attentive and not condescending at all--rare in today's world.

Cons: It was difficult to know where to go for what within the system and checkout got hung up often--not good.

Great Company

Rimona Y.
Bussiness/Financial Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been with PaySimple for several years now and referred several businesses to them as I am very happy with their service, software and Customer Service they offer.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: NA

Easy to learn and use

Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Kelly C.
Accounts Receivable
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This program was perfect for our company. We processed all of our merchant payments through here, and there were several tools that were available that I have not used yet.

Cons: Searching for past transactions could be improved a little. But that would be my only note on something that could be improved.

Great Job!

Shannon M.
AR Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent service! I have been using PaySimple for several years and have never had any issues. My account manager and the customer care team are always quick to respond.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: None

Great, but little expensive

Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Am S.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Cons: Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Pay Simple has really helped keep our billing and receiving organized.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017
Kacy S.
Administrative Asst.
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's beneficial for us because our parents can set up auto pay, therefore guaranteeing we receive tuition every month on time.

Pros: We love that our parents can set up automatic payments each month for tuition. They call it the set it and forget it method. The customer service is superb! They get back to you in a timely manner and were very patient with me as I learned the new system.

Cons: Instead of depositing the funds a day or two after every payment, it would be nice to save on fees by depositing the money on set days. For us 2 x a month would work. Instead I get multiple deposits throughout the month which causes me to have to input more data entry on our accounting software. It would also be great if they could somehow link to Gradelink so I didn't have to imput the payments into every single account manually.

Keeps things running without me having to pay attention

Reviewed on 15/08/2016
Mel T.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: PaySimple's great! Software is easy to use, service team is wonderful. I have a full time job but two side projects/gigs that I need to collect payments for, so this is perfect for me because it basically runs in the background so I get paid without really needing to do much.

Pros: I use the software to collect monthly payments. It's super nice not to have to think about it and not to have to chase payments down or remember to do anything, but it's also super easy to make any changes or one off discounts. I also use it to send out invoices, and it totally saved me last month when I realized I hadn't been paid by a customer that was normally pretty regular with payments. Honestly, I might not have even noticed and would have totally missed out.

Cons: All the basic functionality is pretty user friendly. Sometimes to find a deeper feature you have to do a little digging but their customer service team is fantastic and you can chat with them if you need help.

by PaySimple on 07/11/2016

Thank you for your review of the PaySimple solution! So glad that it's working well for your real estate rental collection!

Great program

Ben D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Honestly the best possible platform I could've asked for. They have a customer service team that is the best I've ever experienced. They assigned me my own representative. He actually calls me occasionally letting me know about different up dates and different things he thinks I could add to the platform.

Pros: Ease of use, customer service.

Cons: Can't edit customers orders as much on the app.

Easy automatic payments.

Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Mohit S.
Sales manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: go for simple pay. you won't regret it.

Pros: My mainly adopted feature for PaySimple is the automatic monthly payment option. it makes me easy to collect my monthly payment from my customer.

Cons: haven't found anything from last 2+ years. It is working smoothly and their customer services is above the level. they helped me to set this initially.

Not an accounting system

Shayne G.
Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you are expecting this to work like A/R in an accounting system, you'll be disappointed. It's primary focus is being an e-tail platform, so if you are an office that needs to send invoices that can be paid on-line, you'll run into some snags. And you are forced to set up a domain name even if you know you will never use it, which is just wrong.

Pros: Multiple people can access invoice status.

Cons: It is designed for billing individuals, not companies.

Great value!

Reviewed on 24/08/2015
Shelly P.
Representative
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Customer Support

Comments: We have been very pleased with PaySimple. It allows ease of payments for us. We are a Chiropractic office, and we have a Membership Practice. PaySimple is great for setting up recurring payments month-to-month.
We receive quick responses when contacting customer service, and they quickly resolve any issues.
I would highly recommend them for your payments. I am not sure why others are having such difficulty with their service.

Pros: Able to set up monthly auto-debits very easily since this is 99% of what our Chiropractic practice uses.

Cons: Each time you want to take a payment, you also have to have their address (set-up a "profile"). However, this doesn't take an incredibly long time either.

by PaySimple on 25/08/2015

Hi Shelly, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear recurring payments work well for your business and that you found monthly billing easy to set up. Our customer service team is committed to helping your business thrive, so don't hesitate to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Unmatched customer service

Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Matthew W.
Managing partner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: There customer service is great! I'm not too good at dealing with programs like this but they were there to train me.

Cons: I don't know how much of this is there fault but credit card processing seems to be expensive. I think it is mostly due to the card companies though.