15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

Email List Verify Reviews

4.4 (143) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Email List Verify

Email List Verify is the fastest way to improve email list deliverability to get maximum ROI.

Learn more about Email List Verify

Pros:

With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Cons:

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Email List Verify ratings

4.6

8.5/10

Email List Verify has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 143 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Email List Verify before?

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Verify my email list

Pros:

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

Cons:

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Very pleased with this software.

Comments: My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Pros:

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

Cons:

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Pius
Marketing Director in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Satisfactory Email Marketing Approach

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Email List Verify has the valid measures that brings suitable digital marketing, and all the surveys are well handled.

Cons:

Email List Verify is competent and it offers secure services.

James
James
Owner in Malaysia
Management Consulting

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Pros:

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

Cons:

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Email List Verify Response

6 years ago

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A Great Email Verification Software

Pros:

I like the many email management features It makes email verification easy It handles lead generation and management easy and it also doubles up as a great email marketing tool.

Cons:

With Email List Verify, we have had it smooth and no issues.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Financial Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Verify email active status easily

Pros:

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

Cons:

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Gikonyo
HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With Email List Verify

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

When it comes to detecting spam and blocking issues, Email List Verify offers amazing features and has met our needs.

Cons:

With Email List Verify, we have not had negative issues.

Tony
Tony
Manager in Malta
E-Learning, Self Employed

Top quality assistance

Comments: Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Pros:

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Cons:

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Hans
Hans
C.E.O in Nigeria

Excellent service and affodable

Comments: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

Pros:

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

Cons:

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Clayton
Director in Romania
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great For Verifying Email List

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This product is a must for those using email campaigns!

Cons:

Presently, I have not met any negatives when using this product.

Waqas
Director in Pakistan
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Email list verify is a good choice.

Comments: Its a good buy... value for money

Pros:

Its equilant to nevervbounce. Ans price is better than that.

Cons:

Inability to validate accept all leads... we can not be 100% sure.

Rick
Sales in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Don't know how I worked without it!

Pros:

I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Cons:

Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

Scott
CFO in US
, 11–50 Employees

Great Service!

Comments: The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Aaron
Chief of Strategy in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Quick and thorough filtering

Comments: A clean email list

Pros:

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Cons:

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Email List Verify Response

7 years ago

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Santy
Brazil
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

the most reliable email verifying website

Comments: Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Pros:

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package. And the free daily verification.

Cons:

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Thomas
CEO in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent service and excellent results!

Comments: After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Pros:

Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

Cons:

They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Jory
owner in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Great service and easy to use interface.

Comments: I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Pros:

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Cons:

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Riccardo
Italy

Very good service

Comments: I used Email List Verify after doing a bit of a competition among other players.
I chose it mainly for its price, as we have big lists to verify and money can make a difference. During my first try I had a few problems, though immediately solved by the customer support.
After that all has been smooth and fast.
Note: I always do a random double check on emails found to be invalid (I send test emails to from my gmail account). The results provided by the tool are always correct.
Very nice service.

Harvey
Director in UK

I've been very impressed with Email List Verify for the 3+ month's that I've been using it.

Pros:

To me the most important feature is the accuracy of the verified `Safe to Send` email addresses, which has always been very good. I'm also pleased to say that the platform is very easy to use and since starting I was quickly able to verify both small and large email lists independently.

Cons:

Every now and again I've experienced a few technical issues/ downtime whilst trying to verify an email list, but the support I've received has always been excellent and any bugs were quickly rectified.

Tarquin
South Africa
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great product that does exactly as advertised

Comments: This is a great product that saved my mailing list and e-mail marketing Efforts. I was blocked by my chosen Mail campaign service as the list was not clean. This product completely cleaned my list. It was effortless, fast, and enabled me to bulkmail again using the same program that previously reported list errors. It was a great help and saved a lot of headaches. Thank you!

Pros:

it's fast and simple

Cons:

no negatives to report

Punnawat
Software Developer in Thailand
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Excellence Service

Comments: This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

Pros:

very fast to verify my email list

Jonathan
Founder in US

Decent depending on your needs

Comments: Email marketing effectiveness.

Pros:

I really like that the software is simply to use and setup, it does what i need it to do and i'm happy, additionally the compilation of email addresses in reports help to make future emailing smoother. and more effective. Lastly the price point is the highest selling point.

Cons:

I don't necessarily like the uncertainty of the results , at times emails read statuses which are not correct. minor bugs as well.

Julien
Head of Infrastructure & CISO in France
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

A bit disappointed about quality of analyse (several retry for having a real status)

Comments: Fast analyse of our bulk of emails instead to do an homemade solution

Pros:

Easy to use Web interfacte is userfriendly Api well documented Support is really pro-active when having question or issue

Cons:

Several try on 1 email for having a real status (so burning credit fast due this issue on email analysis). I'm still waiting feedback about this issue cuz it should be analysed by your R&D team for have a quick fix.

Ty
Director in US

Excellent service with quick and consistent results

Pros:

I would highly recommend Email List Verify for any email marketing. The Batch API service and their reports are extremely useful, for more effective emailing. 3 things you can expect - speed, support and higher deliverability.

Cons:

Nothing to list here. We have tested a handful of validation tools as well as services, Email List Verify is much more accurate than others.

Sumehr
US

The Very Best Company I have Used

Comments: My experience EmailListVerify has been just amazing. I would highly recommend them not only for their product which in my opinion is the best in the market but also their customer support. Alex and Loukman are fantastic! A winning team and winning product. Sumehr Sondhi, CEO, MarketCurrents