Filter by:

• Overall

About SendPulse

Email marketing platform with additional channels: SMS, web push notifications, WhatsApp and Facebook chatbots.

Learn more about SendPulse

Rassem M.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2021

"Thanks SendPulse for this product"

Comments: Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pros: Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue
Rassem

Cons: Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse: There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse: I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

by SendPulse on 27/04/2021

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

• Reviewed on 24/04/2021
Sushil K.
Managing Director
Photography, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2021

"Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse"

Comments: We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pros: Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Cons: The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

by SendPulse on 03/08/2021

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2021
Robert C.
Sales Pro
Automotive, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2018

"Use it every day"

Comments: The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros: The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons: The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2018
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2019

"Multipurpose marketing platform"

Comments: A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Pros: SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more.
What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past.
It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses.
Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Cons: Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2019
Anna M.
SMM-manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2018

"No cons of this service"

Comments: I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Pros: Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Cons: I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2018
Adam L.
Co-founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Best mail merge and multiple channel product"

Comments: Very efficient support.

Pros: Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Cons: Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

by SendPulse on 10/06/2021

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

• Reviewed on 03/06/2021
Valentyna T.
Distribution Manager at APC
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2019

"The service simplifies many tasks"

Pros: SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons: Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Olga M.
Group Internal Auditor
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"More than just good service"

Pros: SendPulse does a great job with newsletters. Emails rarely get spammed, about 2 times per 100 emails. This is more than a satisfactory result. I also liked that the service allows me to conduct A / B testing and configure the client base.

Cons: Solutions for AMR-letters do not develop. Development froze at the initial stage, so this function is better not to use. There is also a problem with the support service - the operators respond in a standard manner and do not help to solve the problem.

by SendPulse on 29/01/2020

Thank you for your review, Olga! Points taken.

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020
Jafer S.
Senior Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2017

"SendPulse review"

Pros: We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2017
Lawal L.
Student
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2021

"From Lawal Lekan"

Pros: The most feature I like most is the Facebook chatbot is mean i will never need manychat or any other chatbot again because this is a game-changer

Cons: you should allow single opt-in with the user verification but maybe you have your reason

by SendPulse on 19/04/2021

Lawal, thank you for choosing SendPulse for creating your Facebook chatbot!

• Reviewed on 16/04/2021
Sagar T.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2021

"Whatsapp Chatbots with Mobile App"

Pros: I have searched a lot and finally found something to automate my Whatsapp Messages.

Cons: Lets see how it goes. I Hope I do not have to leave this platform.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2021
Nóra P.
manager
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"Great service!"

Comments: Easy to get involved.

Pros: It's very easy to set up and has a nice backend site.

Cons: I did not find anything yet, but I don't use the mobile version.

by SendPulse on 10/06/2021

Thank you for the review, Nora!

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021
Max D.
Max D.
Founder & CEO
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2021

"SendPulse - GrooveList"

Comments: It's been great using this platform. The best Mailchimp's alternative.

Pros: Mail campaigns usability. Very easy to use.

Cons: Contact import was a little weird, I had to upload contacts several times.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2021
Ashraf I.
Ashraf I.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2016

"Send pulse is magic"

Comments: Send pulse has allowed us to target the market after launching a new e commerce store.As young entrants we have to compete with large corporates in building a brand presence.send pulse allows us to monitor the success of our email campaigns and to adjust accordingly.

Pros: Statistics are brilliant backend of system super easy to use.

Cons: Could do with more modern templates and more variety

• Reviewed on 06/11/2016
Stanislav K.
Stanislav K.
Front-end developer
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2016

"Great mailer"

Comments: Convenient service with affordable prices and a good API for integration site. A special thanks for customer support. You are great!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Pros: Customer support, prices, API

Cons: 1. Improve client side for more performance user interface.
2. Implement tools for multilang auto-mailing
3. Implement test environment for development mode.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2016
Abigail M.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2021

"Our Use of the Product"

Pros: My company manages our clients accounts on Send Plus and are happy to recommend it. It is a cheaper alternative to marketing email campaigns than other competitions like hub-spot. My clients don't need everything that hubspot has so this was a great choice over it. Gets the job done.

Cons: We're still green to the software but the only thing I have noticed is that the loading speeds and batch send out add some time on the backend- but it is nothing that unmanageable

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

• Reviewed on 14/09/2021
Sergio V.
Internet Marketer
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Awesome Product!"

Comments: This product is fantastic It would be nice to have the possibility to configure a page after submitting the form, in exchange for displaying a message ....

Pros: Easy to use, modern look & feel, features

Cons: We can´t configure a page after submitting the form, in exchange for displaying a message ....

• Reviewed on 03/02/2017
Sales Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2019

"Simple and result oriented."

Comments: This software provides reasonable number of free credits which helps me to grow my email list.

Pros: I am extremely satisfied with its easy interface. It helps me to setup my account in 5-10min only. The email design editor is full of features to help in creation of beautiful templates for email campaigns.

Cons: Pre loaded email templates are not sufficient. They should increase the number of Pre loaded templates.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Shai I.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Absolute Scam - Move on."

Comments: I feel ripped off. End of story.

Pros: I liked the advertised price and ability to pay as you go.

Cons: It's a complete fail. They take your money and if your campaign has more than 10 bounced emails, they block your account and refuse to give you any customer service. The entire thing is a sham. If you are reading this review and considering Sendpulse, do your self a favor and just go with someone else.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Jimmy C.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2016

"Simple way to market and communicate with our users"

Comments: We were looking for a tools that would allow us to send our users transactional updates and marketing emails. Sendpulse was pretty easy to set up and we can now send transactional updates via webpush so users have instant on screen verifications and notifications. We are also able to use the same customer list to send sales and promotional emails with out having to manage several lists and services. When we had a question we just called the service and they walked us through the issue.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2016
Sam N.
Team Lead
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"I don't like this service"

Pros: After a while, using this "miracle" service, my letters began to fly to the "ban". Technical support eventually solved this problem. But only after they exhausted me all the nerves. And, trite, thieves - write off money without warning.

Cons: The main disadvantage is that when registering, you will have to specify the details of the bank card. The payment will be written off automatically and without notice. Technical support leaves much to be desired.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Valerio P.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"Very good"

Comments: Easy and straight to the point, the UI design helps me easily get to where I need to be to do in the quickest way possible. Not necessary to spend days of self-teach in order to fully utilize what SendPulse has to offer.

Pros: This software has the classic functions of the programs of this type: drag-and-drop editor, detailed statistical reports for each campaign. But it also has other not so usual as they can be: integration with Google Analytics, API integration with CRM systems. Finally, it provides a high delivery capacity

Cons: It's a bit slow when it comes to deliver emails and importing the contact list. I could also use many more templates. The design of the template must be more flexible.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2018
Mario M.
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2017

"Good work and great experice"

Comments: Is indeed a good experience with send plus the customer service are good helpfull peiples and ready to hel you all the time
thanks
Mario

• Reviewed on 18/01/2017
Gerardo V.
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2016

"Its excellent the platform and the chat supports is great."

Comments: The support works very good and also the server. They have everything to send your campaigns, and the prices are very accessible.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2016