• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About Zoho Inventory

Inventory and order management for growing businesses.

Learn more about Zoho Inventory

Sancharini s G.
Admin Executive
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2021

"Practical, economical option for Inventory Management"

Comments: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Pros: Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Cons: Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2021
James P.
ICT Director
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Affordable Inventory solution"

Comments: It makes it very easy for us to track the movements of the products we sell.

Pros: Works well with Zoho books hence easy to carry out a product cycle from purchasing to selling, and carreige inwards.

Cons: Does not work like a typical inventory system other than sales inventory hence only limited if you are working with stock inventory.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Luke M.
Business Analyst
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well"

Comments: Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Pros: Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

Cons: For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

Rishabh A.
Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"A Robust And A Well Designed Tool"

Comments: It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

Pros: There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are:
1) Order Management
2) Invoicing
3) Integration with other tools available
4) works closely with other Zoho Products
5) Ease of access
6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain
7) Handles RMA easily

Cons: Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though:
1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature
2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Peter V.
COO
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough."

Comments: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Pros: Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Cons: Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Vallabhan C.
Ops
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need"

Comments: Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

Pros: It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Cons: For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Brett D.
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce"

Comments: Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels. We have attempted to work with Zoho One and Zoho Inventory because I love the concept of having all the various systems on a single platform. You would think the mitigation of risk in todays world of ecommerce might be accomplished. I think what Zoho has perfected is the proverbial "Jack of all trades and master of none". There are simply countless holes, errors, and omissions that for one reason or another Zoho's Development team have not addressed or can not get to because the list of fixes is too long.

Pros: proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Cons: Does not work or function properly. example 1) ~500 transactions via amazon merchant fulfilled. Inventory was out of sync within 2 days. Orders stopped being pushed from amazon into our system as sales orders and the customer service issues ensued. Zoho had no answer and we turned off the inventory. Most if not all 3rd party consultants we have spoken to advocate back end fixes using Zoho Creator and deluge. example 2) We add a new zoho one license for a consultant yesterday. a) the new email assigned to the consutlant does not work. b) zoho inventory decides to do a reset asking the consultant and all of our employees to walk thru the start up menu. Upon enabling zoho inventory once again, all of our transactions except those for the past 4 days are accurately in zoho inventory are in the system as sales orders. Upon review of our amazon marketplace zoho inventory integration it was turned off. Upon attempting to enable the amazon marketplace integration the application immediately recognized our credentials. Just missing last 4 days sales orders. No integration with shipstation, its on their roadmap. No ability to concurrently hold and run amazon merchant fulfilled and amazon FBA inventory, not supported by zoho inventory. Its either one or another. Zoho flow integrator is limited and most 3rd party consultants laugh when you ask about using the application to resolve some of the funcationality issues between the various zoho applications.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2020

"Great for Small Business Owners"

Comments: I needed to have more control searching for information and understanding how purchases and sales were connected to each other. Excel had the information but it wasn't easy to search for.

Pros: Being able to connect purchase orders, sales orders, customers, and payments together. It makes it easier to search for information, generate reports, and track sales & money spent. It makes handling my administrative processes quick and easy.

Cons: I wish there are additional minor customization that could be made. Importing sales information could use more documentation and takes some testing to understand. I wish I could import old sales information from previous years without it affecting the monthly orders limit.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2020
Josef H.
Integrations
Computer Hardware, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2019

"Zoho is very easy on eyes"

Comments: We would like to replace our aging, Java-based accounting software with this ERP, and hoping to integrate other products such as Books and Help Desk as well as Single Sign-on and writing our own apps as extensions to the Inventory.

Pros: It is so good to look at. I reviewed some of the competitors (Unleashed, DEAR and Cin7) and Zoho products provide the best user interface. It's very simple and familiar, menus have just one or two levels, it works very well on a Mac in Safari (which isn't something you could tell about the others). They also have good-looking and working iOS apps with barcode scanning - again, the others are missing out there. As for the integrations, it looks like they have quite extensive API and Single Sign on, but I have to expose that area more.

Cons: As they have their own Books, there's no direct integration with either XERO or Intuit. But we're willing to give Books a go, especially if it really is UK ready.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2019
Shaun S.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Couldn't live without it"

Pros: Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Cons: Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
General Manager
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2019

"Time to tall thank you"

Comments: it is more then year i am using Zoho Inventory, Zoho Book, Zoho CRM, Zoho expenses, in our 3 company, it helped me to be on top of my business, it improve performance of my team, it improved our customer care service, it given me chance to control easy our inventory.

Pros: Very smart, Easy, comfortable. maximum mobile, affordable, reliable,

Cons: seems i done have more chance to extract cost of each item, FOB, Transport, Import duty. other duties.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2019
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2019

"Zoho Inventory"

Comments: Integrating my composite products including equipments, construction materials and workmanship is a must in my business, and with Zoho apps I can focus on my job, not in the software.

Pros: I like the integration with all the suite of Zoho products and its esaines to bend all apps to fit my requirements. The support is outstanding, like having an expert sitting right at my side. I am migrating from Quickbooks Contractor and it has been really easy.

Cons: Some tweaking of the reports can sometimes be hard to achieve my needs

• Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Purushotham G.
Head Business and Operations
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Good to Go With"

Comments: Good

Pros: Very Convenient & User Friendly
You get almost all Options

Cons: Customer Support is not Prompt.
we need to leave a message & they will get back to us at a irrelevant time

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work."

Comments: Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Pros: Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Cons: Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
ACCOUNT
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2019

"ZOHO BOOK"

Pros: EXCELLENT SOFTWARE FOR ACCOUNTING. WE USE FROM LAST 3 YEARS.

Cons: ONLINE PLATFORM

• Reviewed on 15/03/2019
Tanya C.
Maketing and Sales exec.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"An excellent tool that makes selling and keeping track of my stock very easy!"

Comments: It just makes doing business easier. Saves time and helps to make more money.

Pros: I can store all my products, invoice and track shipping, payments, and delivery all in one location. It just makes the whole invoicing, sale right through to delivery process easier! And the integrations to various platforms

Cons: I linked zoho crm, but I am unable to bill directly to someone who is in my crm from inventory, I had to add the client manual.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Kevin W.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"Full Inventory for your Sales Business"

Pros: Integrates with Zoho CRM to save time on manually entering information into invoices. Product building is a breeze and it seems to track inventory QUANTITIES accurately. Clean templates and tons of room to customize everything.

Cons: Uses a "physical" and "accounting" inventory valuation system, which is confusing to look at. Was recently updated and working better.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Business administrator
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Great business tool"

Pros: Excellent application for the growth of a small medium business. It is easy to use and accessible.

Cons: support in other languages like Spanish...

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Prabhakar K.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Value for Money"

Comments: Good

Pros: FREE To start and explore and decent features for a free version.

Cons: Inflexibility in handling certain situations -

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Nimit B.
Partner
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Amazing"

Pros: the user interface is very easy and is amazingly developed for proper analysis and the things can be visualized easily while doing things.

Cons: It was a bit difficult to understand first on how the whole process works but now as I know it is very convinient

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
Delroy D.
Sales Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2018

"This is a very good system, only problem is that its does not connect with enough marketplaces."

Comments: Simplified processes.

Pros: It has accounts, CRM and other features, other providers do not offer them all together. This is system has multiple add ons from the same provider without having to worry about API connections.

Cons: We use both eBay and Amazon, this software only works integrates with eBay. Not sure why they dont offer for both but i can say you would have my business straight away if that was the case.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2018
Anil K.
Consultant
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2018

"Great Product. Would buy immediately if the Cons are rectified."

Comments: Ease of doing business. Inventory management.

Pros: Tightly integrated with Zoho Books and other Zoho tools for automation and data sharing. Ease of use. Good mobile app. Very good integration with shipping vendors.

Cons: 1. No Categorisation of items like Categoey: Lamp. Subcategory : Projector Lamp, Car Headlight Lamp, Projector Lamp Subcategory : Short Throw, Long Throw... and so on.
2. No POS, Cash Register.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Crystal M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"The Best Inventory Software for the money"

Pros: I liked the ease of use. Clean pages that I can navigate back and forth in. I also liked how I can integrate other software programs as I need them. I don't have to pay for what I don't use.

Cons: I don't like the way it limits me to make changes in batches or created items. For example: the items that I use, once there is a transaction, I can't change it.

Shubham C.
director
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"its an awsm software and india needs this"

Pros: its automation and bank feeds.most of the work is automatically done with the use of different apis.

Cons: nothing ...everything which is needed is adding by developers day after day.
please link with state bank of india as soon as possible.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Stationery Company Owner/Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2019

"Great for tracking inventory and invoicing"

Comments: Really love this overall. My workflow is becoming much more efficient.

Pros: I love the easy of tracking inventory of finished products as well as the parts its made up of, and how it integrates with invoicing. I can easily see what I need to order. Interesting features like package geometry allow you to visualize your package are cool too. Ability to duplicate products was a relief.

Cons: I wish that it would be easier to bulk edit product price and that reporting was more detailed. Took a while to understand and I feel like I still am, but I think it's worth the time. I wish that emails that were sent from the software could be tracked and saved.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2019