My Review after using Lucidchart.

Reviewed on 24/11/2016
Kishore K.
Student
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

Pros: HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
- Flowcharts
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- BPMN
POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions
BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites
SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements
ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

Cons: I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

Beats Vizio Hands Down!

Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Matthew M.
Senior Operations Manager
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

Pros: The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

Cons: There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Lee K.
Computer Games, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Pros: Pros First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Cons: Cons If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

Makes Process Mapping Fun

Reviewed on 27/07/2019
Operations Manager
Publishing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Pros: Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Cons: At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

Reviewed on 23/11/2016
Kent C.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

Pros: The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

Cons: The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

Reviewed on 27/07/2019
Data Analyst
Retail, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

Pros: I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

Cons: There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

Best diagramming software in the market, competitors don't come close

Reviewed on 03/08/2018
System Engineer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience so far, has become ingrained into our teams workflow and supports many of our products with strong documentation.

Pros: Lucidchart makes diagramming and planning a solution easy and clear. We recently have had to diagram and plan a very large project that requires a lot of coordination and Lucidchart made it very easy for us to scope out the problem and communicate our needs to our company at large. The tools are succinct and easy to use. One of my favorite features is the find a feature tool. You type in the type of feature you are looking for and it pulls up a list of possible options. When you find what you want in the list and hover over it there is a mini tutorial that shows you exactly where that feature is at for the next time you would like to use it. The pricing is flexible and can easily scale for an organization while still keeping your documents compartmentalized and shared only within the circles you want them shared with. Their closest competitor is probably Microsoft Visio, but again they don't come close at all. I've used both and Visio was an extremely frustrating experience.

Cons: Sometimes when you are trying to manipulate your diagrams you can accidentally move lines that shouldn't be moved and have a hard time getting them back in place. Thankfully their is an instant undo for this. Also grouping objects can get a little confusing on how you should be interacting with them afterward.

Lucidchart, an incredible tool for diagramming.

Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Consultor de Servicio y Soporte
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In my work I constantly have to carry out installation and restructuring projects for networks, equipment among others, and Lucidchar allows me to make models or diagrams to organize and plan such processes, identify requirements, describe the tasks necessary for the execution of projects, in general, is an excellent tool for the realization of diagrams which facilitate the understanding of multiple problems.

Pros: What I like most about this software is that it offers numerous templates and varieties of diagrams so it is a versatile tool that allows multiple functions to be performed from one place. Additionally, it works on the web so it is not necessary to install any program on the computer, and you can access it from any device with an internet connection, as well as, share the documents and in general, the work done with others users. It is also easy to use and during the creation of each diagram offers guides to use the program. Another notable aspect of this software is the possibility of integration with other commonly used applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, which greatly facilitates the work of users.

Cons: So far my experience with the program has been good but I think there are aspects that can be improved, such as sharing files that are working with other users and that can work simultaneously in them to allow collaborative work. Another aspect is the connection to the internet, although it is an advantage to be able to access the program from any device with internet, at the same time it is a disadvantage because if the connection fails or I am in a place where there is no internet, I can not have access to software.

Easy and Beautiful Diagrams online

Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Joseric M.
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Lucidchart is our alternative go-to software coming from Visio (Microsoft) and Dia (open source). In the long run, we fell in love with the ease of use and quality of this online diagram platform, plus the collaboration feature. Teams can work together on the same diagram for faster work and easy checking. The Pro comes with a ton of professionally crafted shapes to make our diagrams stand out for presentations. It can also be saved into a Visio format for those who have remained using (an outdated version of) Visio in our office. We have used Lucidchart not only for creating our HR/org charts but also for process improvement initiatives in the office. We used it to map our current processes, and then add the improvements. Sometimes business processes have to be made visual (e.g., via these diagrams) in order for one to grasp it better and to make improvements. One more thing, Lucidchart also works in offline mode which is great especially for us who go out into the field/remote areas often. Also very helpful is the Android app for additional mobility via a smartphone.

Cons: My only problem with web apps is my connectivity (since my work requires me to move a lot to remote areas and places with no/limited connectivity). I would love to have a lucidchart that is installable locally into my laptop and to be able to use it fully without an internet connection.

I refine my business thought with Lucidchart.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Abiola A.
Consumer Relations Analyst
Consumer Goods
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I am a lover of charts and flows ,as they assist me in better critiquing my business ideas and thought.I started out with using just a paper and a pencil and would end up littering my desk with ruffled paper after every diagramming session.
I later embraced alternate diagramming programs and the sole reason I migrated towards Lucidchart is its collaborative edge. Being that it is cloud based, I get to go into the world of flows and charts at anytime without any prerequisite requirement like having a particular device on hand. I get to also work on charts and flows collaboratively with my colleagues ,even if they aren't physically by my side. Lucidchart overall helps me refine my business thought process.

Cons: There is a need for more templates available to users on Lucidchart. I also tend to think Lucidchart comes with a bit of tough learning time for new users.

Cost effective visualizations.

Reviewed on 12/07/2018
Robert B.
Reactive Operations Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A cloud based alternative to Visio.

Pros: Web based so can be accessed anywhere without the need of a file repository. Allows you to download directly in pdf format. Easy admin console, and cheaper than almost all of the competitors in the same space.

Cons: Their sales team will email you and call you just about every month to get you to upgrade. As well, the way purchasing licenses works isn't seamless or industry standard. For example when we upgraded past 10 licenses the next option at the time was purchasing 20 seats. Which left 9 unused but paid for; on one of the afformentioned sales calls I brought this up and they lowered the seats to 15 (at the time the amt of users we had). Next time I needed to add a user it jumped back up. For a cloud based service they should be able to automatically scale licenses based on users and not a "range" of users leaving us paying for more than we need.

Lucidchart is such a joy to use; a breath of fresh air coming from other software

Reviewed on 31/01/2018
Research Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: Has Everything: L:C has literally every type of chart, bubble, line, and template that I can think of. I've yet to run into a situation where LC did not have something that would work. Sharing Capabilities: Like Google Drive, users of LC can collaborate on charts. I know that our engineering team uses this a lot, I have yet to find a need to collaborate on charts that I've created, but I love how easy it is should the need arise. It even integrates with Google Drive to boot! Does One Thing: Sometimes this is a con; when a software is just a One-Trick Pony. I think that its a trap that a lot of software companies fall into, especially young ones. They try to do too much too quickly and come to market with incomplete, inconsistent, or generic products in saturated markets. LC does charts and chart sharing so well that it can afford to do nothing else and I appreciate them for that.

Cons: Direction: If you are a chart rookie or simply are not sure where to begin with chart creation, LC has templates that can help, but the user has to approach LC with the creative vision and direction in play already. There is no sandbox mode for this part of the chart-making process; I still use a legal pad to start with. LC's templates are neatly categorized based on business needs or otherwise, but they are still just templates. In some respects, this is not so much a con as it is a natural limitation on the creativity chart-makers must overcome in the first place

Get your drawings done and share them with ease by using lucid charts.

Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Joseph K.
Software Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I have been using Lucid charts to do drawings and network diagrams. It is very easy to use and there are nearly thousands of templates and the drag and drop option has helped me in exporting files with ease in a matter of seconds. We can export to any required format, and it provides free integration with chat, calendar and mailing tools. We can add members by invitation and also automate this joining process. The tutorial had given us details about where is which tool and why and how you can use the same. The best part about this application is that it is faster than most of the drawing tools available in the market. And you just pay for the tools you use, like the pricing is different for large and small businesses. It is very much intuitive and cloud-based, you can access your drawings from anywhere and via all the devices.

Cons: Integration with Microsoft apps are sometimes very time consuming and no other drawbacks as of now.

Lucid chart helped me create great diagrams easy without hassle!

Reviewed on 22/04/2019
Dipin R.
Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: There are tons of templates available that has helped me create a lot of flowcharts as well as organizational charts without much lag. It provides a lot of real-time collaboration and the customer service is highly responsive. Data is encrypted using 256-bit encryption, high levels of security are promised. It has helped us to program, plan and solve problems. I had found multiple tools for design and shape, and this had helped me to design workflows with ease. The application has been priced well and is quite flexible! I just loved the drag and drop functionality, it has helped me complete tasks easy. You can try the trial version, it has got almost all version as the paid one.

Cons: If we try editing a diagram, at times it gets quite confusing to deal with. The application can be used offline, if there was an offline add on, it would just be great. At times, I had found the program getting crashed.

Great Product Idea - Integrates With Other Apps

Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Chris B.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I’m so averse to subscriptions in this suddenly over saturated monthly fee market that hit the world like a giant wave that it clouds my judgement over software and the companies that made it. I actually stopped using Lucidchart because of that for a while ....but the superiority of the product and the fact it works across devices and platforms (from iOS to Windows, to android) brought me back. I would rather buy my license then rent one....so, I hope they address that desire because if a simplistic program comes out that I can buy....I’ll have to make the jump. I would rather stay here though as it is truly a easy to use program with tons of features.

Pros: The flexibility in this software is pretty stellar. You are not limited to one type of document or flow for your project and you can customize what you’re working on really easily by utilizing the available tool set. The app integrates with Hoogle and Microsoft so you can backup and save to Google Drive etc. The app also comes with an admin feature that allows you to call up the app from within Google Sheets or Google Docs which can be super helpful for embedding your drawing or project into a larger document.

Cons: The free version only allows a single document to be saved and if you’re lucky - after a period of time you’ll be offered a free document so you can have 2 drawings going. You only get 25 MB of space with the free version....so it’s really just a taster. You have to do the dreaded S word (Subscribe) in order to get any usable space for anything large enough for any serious process mappers etc. You cannot outright buy a version of the software so for anything usable (for serious mappers) you have to pay $5 per month at minimum. This frustrates me to no end with good software.

Lucidchart is always within reach for me.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Adanne A.
Process Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I started my diagramming experience back on 2011 with Edraw max. However I tried out Lucidchart in 2016 and I have never had the cause to look back ever since. I am an avid user of Lucidchart simply because it is cloud based , it is affordable,supports importing diagrams to and from Microsoft Visio and allows me to collaborate with my colleagues in real time ,while working on my diagrams.
Being cloud based , ensures I am able to pick up my device and begin working on diagrams at a moment notice, I get access to this fantastic diagramming program.

Cons: I have no iota of reservation about Lucidchart. Its user interface was very easy to get used to ,and this is majorly because it has got similarities with Edraw max,which was the software I was coming from.

Diagram, connect and improve your trade.

Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Redactor de fútbol
Design, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: When you need to create a flowchart, an organization chart, a concept map, or even a mental map, try to do it with a platform totally dedicated to perform these functions, and one of the best, without a doubt, is Lucidchart. Surely, if you are reading this review, you have already heard of this work tool, because it has more than 15 million users who have this resource as a fundamental material for their work. The fact of having so many people in use, means synonymous with guarantee and comfort to operate properly.
Lucidchart has been constantly updated, to the point that a tool fully compatible with other formats such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, Atlassian and other leading applications to maximize productivity in your organization. I dare say that there is no other platform more comprehensive, simple and efficient to create diagrams that Lucidchart.
Therefore, if you are an entrepreneur and you need to create schematic content, do not think twice and try to establish Lucidchart in your team. In addition, it offers a free trial download, and then go to pay for their services. You will notice that it is worth it and you will not regret it.

Cons: Few negative things stand out in this platform. It is perfectly designed for a specific audience and a clearly determined work. Anyone who does not understand the subject and begins to elaborate with Lucidchart, obviously will have several setbacks, however, that is why it can not be considered a negative aspect. The experience of working with this tool is 100% guaranteed.

Easy and effective flowcharting and visual-planning software

Reviewed on 26/03/2019
James R.
Developer and serial entrepreneur
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm a long-time user and I keep coming back. LucidChart is a well-designed, well thought out product that makes project visualization and process diagramming super easy. Highly recommended.

Pros: I don't begin any project without creating a visual roadmap first. I don't know any faster way of getting team members on the same page. Using Lucidchart I'm able to quickly create a clear, graphical architecture -- and let my team know exactly what needs to happen next. I can identify distinct processes and explain functionality in an easy visual format. I sometimes create private charts that only I can see.. the for me, the most important features are the collaborative aspects. LucidChart makes it super easy for teammates to annotate charts and share updates with each other. In terms of ease-of-use, LucidChart is very intuitive. You'll pretty much hit the road running, and it's easy to get new teammates up to speed very quickly.

Cons: There are some use cases where I'd like to be able to customize the work environment a little better. eg: I'd like to be able to limit some functionality or chart features in some cases. Or expose some features to some users a little better. (These are mostly edge cases though... and not something I'd consider a real flaw). Additionally, if you get very image heavy in your charts (which, as a word of advice, you shouldn't do with LucidChart) the system can feel a little sluggish.

Life Saver for School Work

Reviewed on 04/08/2019
Corine T.
Student
E-Learning, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had a very good overall experience with Lucidchart. It honestly was a lifesaver because I didn't have any other tools to help me create types of charts and graphs. I also found the templates to be really helpful. If I was required to create a type of chart I didn't know of beforehand, Lucidchart had a template for it, which helped me a lot with structuring what I was working on in the correct way. It was also very easy to share my work with others by sharing the link to my projects.

Pros: The best part of this software was that it had enough features to use with its free version. There were several classes that I needed to use Lucidchart for to create charts and graphs of sorts. Rather than spending money on an expensive software, I was able to use Lucidchart for free and I really didn't need any of the paid features. It takes a bit to get the hang of it, but overall I think it is great and has a lot of helpful templates to start a chart with.

Cons: What I least liked about this software is that the free version only lets your account have 3 open charts/projects at once. If you want to create a new chart, you will need to delete an older one from your account. This wasn't such a big deal for me, but if I had to choose what I least liked about the software, that is what I would say. I would still recommend using the software though.

Easy to use online tool to create quick charts and diagrams

Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Dylan E.
Software Programmer and Security Officer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It allows us to set up a shared repository of all diagrams and flow charts to use internally when developing our product. Anyone can view, edit or create new diagrams with a very easy-to-use interface. This helped us save time when designing the implementation of a new feature or functionality.

Pros: The fact that the application is online means I can access it and all my created diagrams anywhere. I use it mainly to create diagrams that depict IT scenarios, with flow-charts, sequence or network diagrams being quick and easy to create. The interface is clean and everything is easy to find, with search boxes to speed up the search for the specific type of icon. Generally the interface reacts quickly and items nicely 'snap' to align with other items, making it easy to rearrange a diagram and still maintain a good overview, without having to redo half the design. Setting up a team within Lucidchart to share documents is easy and works well.

Cons: The price is a little on the high side, especially if you want to add more members to your Lucidcart team. Also, ocassionally the interface handles dragging lines between different icons badly, with lines not appearing at the correct spot and taking very tortuous routes through the diagram.

Great Charting Software

Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Investment Analyst - Strategic Research & Initiatives
Financial Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I started using this software in college for different classes like Information Technology and Operations Management. This software has also been great with helping me complete assignments. LucidChart is extremely user-friendly and I was able to learn how to use the software rather quickly. It's incredibly easy to drop in different shapes or images that you want and draw the connects from different processes/images to one another.

Cons: Only Con I can really think of is sometimes it can be frustrating to format shapes and resize them at times. While the software is fairly user friendly I have definitely gotten frustrated at times trying to resize images and have had issues when I was trying to connect certain processes to another and the program picks the wrong shape to connect to. I also wish it was a bit easier to print out these charts, but I don't think it's very fair to blame the software on that since everyone's charts are going to vary by width/size so it's up to the user to format it for printing.

Lucidchart is a blessing to my diagramming experience.

Reviewed on 01/07/2018
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Lucidchart is web based ,with a close to zero learning curve for new users ; especially users who have used alternate design softwares like Smartdraw and Edraw max before.I am able to share diagrams with my team members wherever they are.
Lucidchart is the one design tool I can count on whenever I need to quickly work on diagrams , user interface designs and sketches at a moment notice. The fact I am not restricted to a single device to be able to use Lucidchart is a blessing for me.

Cons: I am unable to share my raw diagram files with team members who do not use Lucidchart. I always have to export my diagrams to pdf .before sharing.

Huge variety of features and functionality

Kristina R.
Business Systems Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As someone who is used to Visio, there was a learning curve when I started using Lucidchart, as the functions were not intuitive to me. However, it was a very short time from when I figured out the basic functions, to when I was creating complicated process design flows and detailed user interface mock-ups, and impressing my clients and co-workers. We have been using Lucidchart on a pilot basis for a specific project, but based on the features and functionality available (after some training for those stuck in the Visio world), we are recommending Lucidchart become the go-to tool for creating and maintaining user interface mock-ups for our systems development and maintenance projects.

Pros: Number of types of tools to create charts, as well as the number of styles within a set of tools. It has felt like there are infinite possibilities of charts to create.

Cons: Not sure if there is a way to "lock" some combined pieces of of a chart, so that you can move the entire "collection" together, and not have to move all separate pieces individually? I know you can lock the whole chart. Sometimes I would create a chart, but then further info would be provided, so the chart needed to be modified, but as more space was needed in a specific area, I would have to move all of the individual pieces of a section, rather than the whole section, to accommodate new pieces. It often became very time-consuming to "relocate" a section of the chart because of how complicated it was.

A great product but can be slow

Benjamin D.
Technical consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My role has required me to increasingly create diagrams so it's great having an online repository for them. Having them available on wiki pages and update as they are chabged is a huge benefit. I haven't struggled on lack of features but it would be good to have more mangement of the diagram files themselves, and a feature for online archive. Overall a great experience so far however my only bugbear is performance, large diagrms can take an age to load, even browsing documents. Having said that the performance does seem to have improve lately.

Pros: Online repository for diagrams
Collaboration
Link to online for upto date version

Cons: Performance
Lack of document features

Flowcharts Made Easy

Ragnar H.
Graduate Student
Management Consulting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The Good: First of all for any basic project, there is likely to be a similar one in their database from which you can build yours. When using swim lanes, resizing also moves to contents which saves a lot of time (as opposed to doing this in Word or Excel). You can build custom shape libraries to include color settings and such on the shapes. Overall this program has (figuratively) pulled my bacon from the fire more than once. The Bad: The login screen does not allow for quick form fill (browser remembering the username and password to instantly input it upon page load). It does not remember certain view settings between uses, such as opting to use the beta build for the next version, I never want to go back to the previous. The Ugly: The default themes are a decent baseline from which to build, but are each rather lacking, and you cannot save your own for quick application over all objects in a spreadsheet (thus you need to do it manually, which can take quite awhile).

Pros: Use of use, simplicity of design, complexity of task.

Cons: I wish I could save custom themes, and possibly share them with other users.