Filter by:

• Overall

About Cognician

Cognician activates employee behavior change at scale.

Learn more about Cognician

Lauren F.
Strategy Sr Manager in France

Cognician for Digital Transformation and Newskilling

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our clients have begun to realize their digital transformation and newskilling needs, largely due to the success of the Cognician's WCA solution.

Pros:

Cognician has a number of compelling solutions for different stages of the talent lifecycle. I especially love their WCA solution to enable newskilling in the post-digital era. We've used it successfully with clients to launch digital capability campaigns and provide personalized learning solutions.

Cons:

Cognician is wonderful to work with and was flexible based on changing client needs. At the beginning of our engagement, it would have been helpful to have more information on required and optional customization features. Based on our feedback, Cognician has now developed these materials and is even easier to partner with.

Sam E.
Learning director in UK

Cognician’s Coach Now

5 2 years ago

Comments: Cognician supported our business in raising our coaching culture . They were proactive and responsive at every stage and the cogs were universally well received.

Pros:

Very Well designed interactive learning approach. Modular Cogs which break up learning into easy weekly chunks. Simple coaching tools and aids. Great graphics and interface. Self-assessment opportunities.

Cons:

Time needed to ensure sign in protocols were addressed.

Nici B.
Managing Partner in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Personalising the customer journey

5 2 years ago

Comments: We wanted to create an enjoyable and hyper-personalised customer journey through proven wellbeing content. The Cognician team stretched us to think beyond how we would normally approach something in order to incorporate their extensive e-learning expertise. They were also very open when we had ideas that tested the software boundaries. The on-going commercial nature of the partnership continues to keep everyone focused on the customer. It is a perfect partnership.

Pros:

The best feature is how human it feels. We had only ever tested our content in live situations human to human. To have the chat space with real avatar, the conversational reflection points and the ability to personalise our content to suit each different demographic was invaluable to creating the product our customers wanted.

Cons:

There were times when it would have been great for us to be able to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty by being in the software itself. For example, our pre programme questionnaire went live a year ahead of the rest of the programme and it would have been great for us - and Cognician - if we could have had more hands on analytical access to save time and reduce logistics on both sides. It is coming!

Sara L.
Consultant, Learning Delivery in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

An excellent learning partner

5 last year

Pros:

Our delivery of a new learning program has been very smooth and well received due to the efforts of the Cognician team. They have been excellent, timely support partners. We were able to easily set up SSO and our launches to our organization have been easy and stress-free. They have taken our feedback well and have implemented our suggestions. I cannot say enough good things about working with this team!

Cons:

The reporting features (Manage/Strata) they have provided have been very helpful but there are some features that could be improved. It is relatively new, however, and I have given my feedback which has been very well received and changes may be implemented in future.

Cognician Response

12 months ago

Sara, thanks for your review and feedback. What a privilege to work with you and share in the delight of seeing behavior change in action with your participants. We so look forward to building and growing our programs and reporting capabilities with you. Keep the feedback coming!

Nicole D.
Strategy Manager in US

Capable Partners at Cognician

5 2 years ago

Comments: The aim of our initiative was to build enthusiasm for changes coming to a business function. Cognician acts as true partners - they were happy to brainstorm and collaborate with us.

Pros:

I worked with Cognician to create a 30-Day Challenge to build enthusiasm for a transformational change (new operating model and capabilities in a business function). Throughout, Cognician worked with us as thought partners, providing feedback and suggestions on the approach. Their tool was also fantastic: highly reliable and engaging. The client (and I!) especially liked the humorous touches. The end result: the client launched the transformation with energy, enthusiasm and record engagement.

Cons:

For end-users who are less tech-savvy we needed to talk them through how to complete each daily challenge (which cogs to mark as complete, etc.).

Elaine O.
Consultant in Ireland
Management Consulting, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent Product with Amazing Support

5 11 months ago

Comments: 7 star service

Pros:

the ease of use, topics covered, all new joiners felt set up within the organisation within their first 6 weeks

Cons:

NA

Senior Manager in UK

LEARNING NEW BEHAVIOURS FOR SUCCESS

5 2 years ago

Pros:

We used this software as part of our onboarding experience for new hires so that everyday new employees got exposed to new ideas, experiences, administration of how the company works. Instead of that fire hose of information in an induction programme, it creates moments of exploration and reflection over 30 days so that it lengthens the onboarding experience and is more likely to lead to retention of information and embed new behaviours. The analytics we can derive from using the software can ensure we can target participation and iterate the programme as necessary. Working with the development team at Cognician was a good experience as well.

Cons:

None of note - it is important to remember the upfront work that needs to be done by the business before translating it into the software as otherwise it will not give a good learning experience

Paul B.
Learning & Leadership Development in US

Cognician promotes durable learning

5 2 years ago

Comments: The Cognician team is delightful to work with - extremely responsive and willing to partner to arrive at the best solution. They are always willing to listen and consider how to further advance their offerings to meet business challenges.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and conversational. Learners are engaged in dialog with a virtual "coach" giving them opportunities to reflect and share insights on their learning. This engagement and reflection time naturally leads to the retention and durability of the learning.

Cons:

There are no cons I can think of from an end-user perspective. There are probably some improvements that can be made in the administrative and reporting screens to allow clients to customize reports.

HR Consulting Executive in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 10,000+ Employees

Cognician Workshop Capability

5 2 years ago

Comments: I've worked closely with the Cognician team on several projects and leveraged their platform and capabilities to help impact client work. It's always a collaborative experience where they actively listen and work tirelessly to deliver great works.

Pros:

One area that impressed me is the method that the team uses to bring together a proven approach to learning and culture change with great technology. At my client, the team worked with Cognician to build a pre-workshop interactive coaching tool that helped multiple C-level leaders and their directs prepare. We saw significant engagement and adoption of ideas in a way that allowed us to focus the workshop on actionable next steps and design (vs. getting people up to speed on the content or the business reasons for the talent strategy shifts).

Cons:

There are not really any "cons" or drawbacks. I love working with the team and my clients have consistently given positive feedback on the platform and capabilities.

Wendy C.
Offering Development Principal in US
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Innovative solution for enterprise-wide change

5 2 years ago

Comments: Although Cognician offers a range of coaching/learning capabilities, I have the most experience with using Cognician from a behavior change perspective.

Pros:

Cognician's software is the most effective way to make behavior change stick for individuals and at the enterprise level. It is simple, fun, and gamified. Everything is integrated within the Cognician platform which provides a seamless user experience from the admin perspective, not to mention from the end user perspective. Cognician is one of the best organizations to work with on projects on a day-to-day basis.

Cons:

Cognician provides a high-quality and differentiated solution that really works. This differentiated approach may deter organizations looking for more of a quick fix (which is likely going to be less effective).

Consultant in UK

Fantastic team, fantastic product

5 2 years ago

Comments: My team used cognician to help us roll out a leadership development programme at a global organisation. From conception of the idea right the way through to implementation of the final product, the cognician team were fantastic.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has an amazing skillset and is able to provide ideas that ensure that a high quality, innovative and engaging product is developed.
His team worked incredibly hard to ensure that the product was delivered within very tight deadlines and didn't cut corners during development.
I would recommend cognician highly to produce a coaching, training or learning tool that will give the users a totally new and engaging experience.

Pros:

Clean and very easy to use Great customisation Amazing support from the Cognician team Brilliant tool to engage people in reflection and learning Can be built in a relatively short time period

Cons:

Hard to give any... But could say that there is room for more options when building the platform (which I'm sure will come)

Mamta P.
Strategy Manager in US
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

A Unique Platform for Employees!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The Cognician platform has a simple and clear UX that is easy for employees to use and for employers to customize. It provides meta data with dashboards and reporting for employee views and for leader views. The Cognician team is very easy to work with (rep is thoughtful and responds with urgency to requests).

Cons:

Not sure if Cognician has a mobile capability but would suggest that they move in this direction if they don't have one. A lot of the platform has to be customized to the organization which might be deterrent as it isn't fully "out of the box"

Susannah D.
Talent Strategy Senior Manager in UK

Beyond Technology

5 2 years ago

Comments: The overall experience with Cognician was excellent. They are always pushing clients to ensure that they get the impact from using thier technologies and I would happily recommend them to any client as a provider. The team are so passionate about what they do. They are true partners that I work alongside for many initatives even when we are not deliverying for a client.

Pros:

I have worked with Cognician as partners in a number of client engagements. The Cognician technology solution is user friendly and simple but most importantly a lot of though has gone into the behavioural psychology of the platform. There is consideration of this to the tiniest detail. The team at Cognician are a joy to work with as they are always looking to continuously improve and deliver value. They will pull out all the stops to deliver. I am impressed with the continually evolving functionality and new solutions.

Cons:

The only reason for not scoring a "5" for user experience and features is that these are continually evolving and I am looking forward to the next iterations. There were times when the language used was not that clear for clients (a little too technical).

Eliot T.
consultant in UK
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Great user friendly, gamified platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great team to work with. Very experienced. Usefriendly platform

Pros:

- simple and easy to use and set up - good metrics, live dashboard and reporting - gamification and leaderboard - social aspect - with the like functionality - regular notifications - great customer service

Cons:

- number of click throughs - fact that it's not an app

Ed A.
CEO in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

User friendly and Very Powerful

5 2 years ago

Comments: The leadership at Cognician are brilliant innovators in online learning.

Pros:

Cognician has created a truly interactive and effective online coaching platform. Users find it to be accessible, engaging and a really effective delivery platform for our Projecting Credibility and Confidence online training.

Cons:

We found that we really needed to know our objectives and purpose. Outlining, organizing and wire framing our ideas before we built the program really saved us time.

Amber S.
Collaboration Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Dynamic Platform that Catalyzes Learning and Behavior Change

5 2 years ago

Comments: Phenomenal. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spoke with me at least 5 times during the planning and running of the campaign to ensure success, and I am sure he would have met with me even more had I asked. There was no need though, as his team does amazing work! The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team also regularly shared ideas for optimal participation and engagement (a map of participants across the globe, multiple infographics, and many other images/tools), which they executed without any additional cost. I received hundreds of positive comments from general end-users and Business Leader on the training and the Cognician platform, particularly around its high level of interactivity. In total, we received 3000+ comments in Cognician, including over 185 ideas for ways to use our ecosystem to better solve client challenges - an incredible amount of innovative, diverse data for us to use to inform our ecosystem and ventures & acquisition efforts!

Pros:

As an end-user, the Cognician platform is the most dynamic and engaging platform I have ever used for training/behavior change purposes. Its high level of interactivity made the learning process feel relevant and enjoyable every step of the way; I even got my hand slapped for advancing too quickly in the program, but I couldn't get enough of the platform! Due to the aforementioned factors, all that I learned in that course has really stuck with me, much more so than what I have learned in traditional training courses, and I apply what I learned regularly to positively change both my behavior and that of the team I lead. As an administrator, my experience was even better, if that is possible. Working with the Cognician team has been a dream. Their project management (both in planning and execution phases) is phenomenal and greatly reduced the bandwidth I typically need to run similar trainings outside of this platform. The team was happy to take the key asks I had for the training and build out the full conversation in the tool, then they allowed me to tweak as desired, which was a huge help. The team also edited video I wanted to use, provided me with whatever metrics I wanted to see during and after the challenge, and they were incredibly responsive, agile and positive.

Cons:

I would not say there was anything that I liked "least" about this software. It is impeccable, as is the team!

Fleur V.
Management Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Outstanding company, products and services! Highly recommended.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Working with Cognician has been a great experience for the last ~3 years. The level of professionalism of Cognician and its employees is outstanding. They truly care about my business challenge and effectively collaborate with my team to come up with the appropriate solution, proactively providing recommendations. They have worked side by side with my team, developing and delivering prototypes and products quickly, whilst keeping a detailed eye on quality. This has resulted in a scalable, innovative learning and coaching approaches for new joiners and existing at the company which has won several international awards over the last couple of years. I'd highly recommend to work with Cognician and looking forward to continue our partnership.

Pros:

User interface/friendly, contributes to the acceleration of behavior change and the effectiveness of learning and coaching.

Cons:

Not applicable: I liked the majority and when there was something that wasn't in line with our needs we managed to work around it and come up with appropriate solutions/features.

Hollie S.
Director in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 10,000+ Employees

Great asset

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Interactive system with ease of use and large scale opportunities. Great team to partner with that is quick to respond, customize and advance thinking together.

Cons:

Reporting is simplistic and could be refined