Filter by:

• Overall

About REACH

REACH's digital signage software is an easy-to-use solution for only $20/month! We have almost 500 "5-Star Reviews" to prove it!

Learn more about REACH

Kathy G.
Marketing Assistant in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Very satisfied with REACH TV

5 3 years ago

Comments: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Pros:

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Cons:

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

Brian W.
Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer in US
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pros:

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Cons:

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

Valerie F.
Marketing & Communications Manager in US
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

5 last year

Comments: From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

Pros:

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

Cons:

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Jeff N.
Assistant Recreation Director in US
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Pros:

We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Cons:

Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

Lynn M.
Digital Marketing Strategist in US
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Reach Digital Signage Makes a Difference

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I love it.

Pros:

Reach helps us easily communicate within different areas of our building as well as with our other office buildings. It's become a part of our culture and everyone loves to see what's new. Reach works with you to develop the right template for your business/organization. Uploading and scheduling content is easy for the administrator and comes off high-tech to the viewer.

Cons:

Creating content within the software is not as easy as doing so outside of the software. The text tool is clunky.

Kelsey B.
Technology Coordinator in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Wonderful Product!

5 3 years ago

Comments: One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Pros:

I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Cons:

I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

Brian T.
Office Services Manager in US
Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Pros:

The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Cons:

Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

Paul C.
High School Principal in Canada
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Central Algoma Secondary School

5 8 months ago

Comments: We have found Reach to be a very useful and effective tool in communicating with our student body and staff. It is easy to use and provides a choice of stock images or the capacity to personalize your communications in a variety of different ways. We use it daily.

Pros:

We like the functionality of the product and find it very easy to use. We are able to upload media products from different sources and present them as needed on Reach. We use it daily to support school communication and it only takes a few minutes from each day to update in part because there is a very good supply of stock images which are regularly updated as well as our own media files.

Cons:

We would like to see the software compatible with a wider range of file formats.

Tim M.
SCADA Technician in Canada
Plastics, 201-500 Employees

Great Product and very professional looking

5 2 years ago

Comments: Something so simple as having an upcoming events section on our displays that can be updated by all departments really makes getting the right information out there a cinch. As well, the PowerPoint import tool makes it super easy for folks with minimal computer knowledge to update content.

Pros:

I really enjoyed working with the team as we were switching to Reach for our digital signage needs. It was an easy transition since the staff at Reach helped setup the back-end the way we needed for our business.

Cons:

My biggest wish for continuing work as an Admin is to have a bit more control over our devices and configuring our environments. This is a minimal concern as the team at Reach is always available to quickly help us complete these tasks.

Jeremy M.
Director of Communications in US

It's easy...even for me!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We’re really excited about utilizing more of the features that Reach provides. We have an amazing Marketing and Design team that has been able to create some impressive videos and images. As we become more familiar with the system, our desired outcome is to use the scheduling system to tailor messages to specific audiences. The quality of the content coupled with its timely release will hopefully support our desire to keep people connected to the business and to each other.

Pros:

I am a part of a team of 3 who have taken over the use of the platform. We had no idea how to operate the software, but we have quickly been able to grasp some of the features thanks to your online tutorials and a few contacts with your online support. I’m not typically very savvy with this sort of thing, but I’ve been able to grasp the basics in a relatively short time frame.

Cons:

The only hiccup that I’ve experienced so far is in being able to adjust the end date for when an announcement becomes inactive. We have current announcements that are Active, but I would like to adjust the end date for when they become inactive so that I can phase them out. It seems that I’m only able to make them inactive instead of simply adjusting the end date. As I become more informed about the functionality of the software, I'm sure I will encounter something in which the functionality is not ideal. However, I don't anticipate this being an issue due to the type of service we've received thus far.

Systems and Software Manager in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

REACH is a great tool that integrates with eSPACE.

5 3 years ago

Comments: We've been able to create a culture that no longer contends for meeting/conference rooms based on who needs it most. :) Now it's only about who put it on the calendar first.

Pros:

REACH is integrated with our eSPACE event scheduling system. There is minimal set up that seems a little daunting when creating the first display? But once you understand what it's asking, as long as you follow the steps you can't go wrong. The team at REACH does a great job of asking what's needed and knowing exactly how to set up the displays to show information for spaces/events approved in eSPACE so there's never a conflict when somebody goes to use a meeting/conference room. If it was scheduled, it will be on the display!

Cons:

Initially, there was a little bit of misunderstanding with the support team that helped us to implement displays based on what we were needing, but after this, we've had no negative experiences. Every once in a while I have to reset the software, but that's usually only because updates were pushed to our iPads.

Jennifer J.
Co-Director of Indoor Parks and Recreation in US
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Keeping our Community Informed has never been so easy!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love that when we discussed needing to add a screen outside, and had an idea, but needed to know if it could be done that REACH customer support was ON IT!!!! We now have our outdoor television with mount, and all that we need to connect to REACH and get info to folks that are visiting our outdoor areas (playground, disc golf, outdoor pool, tennis courts, etc. . .) Now I feel that we "reach" (no pun intended) everyone that visits the center - both in and out!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

Pros:

The ability to create content so easily and get it to the areas that need it. I love that if we are doing something center specific, we can just advertise here, but when we want the community to know, it is just as easy as leaving all of our boxes checked for all areas. Brilliant!!

Cons:

I cannot for the life of me think of anything that I do not like about the software - it has been an absolute game changer for our recreation center!!

William M.
Recreation Coordinator in US
Government Relations, 11-50 Employees

Great Software for any Small Business!

5 3 years ago

Comments: REACH helps us stay visible with our programs, events, etc, and reach people that might be in our building for a completely different reason.

Pros:

It's accessibility and ease of use. The more you use REACH the easier it is to use and to teach others to use. The program is great and does everything I need it to do, with ease!

Cons:

The only problem I have with the software is that you must use a different license for each different display you want. We have a summer camp in our building and sometimes want to give the campers a different message than the normal foot traffic we see at night time, but this is not possible with the current software.

Lynly d. G.
Lynly d. G.
VP Membership in US
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to Use Product with Great ROI

4 3 years ago

Comments: Reach helps us communicate to all of our audiences in a timely, visually appealing way. We've used other systems in the past, and Reach is the most affordable and easy to use. The customer service and support teams are fast and helpful. My overall experience is very positive.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is the user friendly interface, fast customer service, stock image options, and preview modes.

Cons:

As a designer who uses an iMac, the editing tools are less sophiscated and a bit cumbersome to operate when I need to fine tune an area. Some great upgrades might include an alignment tool for text boxes and shapes.

Raya K.
Communications Coordinator in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Has a couple of quirks, but overall great to use

4 3 years ago

Comments: Easy to pick up, easy to use, once you know how everything works.

Pros:

I love that I can control it remotely. I work from home so I can program it at home, and even if I go out of town or on vacation, I just need a laptop to update it.

Cons:

A quirk in the time format of the system: in the Announcements section, you end at 11:59pm on the day you want it to end, but in the Schedule section, it ends at 12am the next day, so you have to put an end date as the day AFTER you want it to end. Also wish there were more fonts available; it would be great to have access to the Google fonts library. And would love to be able to move text boxes in the Announcements section using arrow keys to nudge, or be able to use some kind of alignment tool.

Joel B.
Associate Director of Programs and Services in US
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

Great Services

5 2 years ago

Comments: Reach has really helped us move away from paper fliers and replaced our bulletin boards with dynamic and engaging displays. This makes the facility look cleaner and more modern.

Pros:

I like the ease to which I can post messages to the announcement system. Our graphic designers create the announcements and they post quickly and clearly.

Cons:

Operating the scheduler is a little clunky and and non-intuitive at first. It isn't to bad once you get the hang of it. The save function should be closer to were the message is crafted. More like submit in announcements.

Laurie K.
Laurie K.
Marketing and Membership Coordinator in US

We have had nothing but positive experiences with the announcement screen and customer support.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Our patrons love viewing the announcements . Since the announcements are so graphically pleasing, it is easy to grab the attention of passersby and to drive home our message effectively and easily.

Pros:

It is user-friendly and makes it easy to create announcements with high visual impact. I love having easy access to stock photos and also having the option to easily upload my own photos.

Cons:

The new template is slightly more difficult to use than the old one, but that may just be because I am not used to it yet. The more user-friendly, the better!

Kelly J.
Certified Instructor, Office Manager in US

Great program with lots of functionality

5 4 years ago

Comments: Very easy to use and gets our announcements and class schedule out to all of our staff and clients at the studio. Love the versatility with videos vs still shots on the screen. Love that it can be programmed very quickly to get new or special announcements up onto the screen in just a few minutes. This is such an improvement over the power point slides that we were using for all of our studio announcements.

Pros:

Easy to use. Great customer support. Enjoy all the different features and functions with being able to use videos/social media and the quality of the announcement slides.

Cons:

Have only had a few glitches with getting the program started at first. Would like to see a change in the saved pictures so that you could save them all and then rearrange them into categories.

Luis B.
Luis B.
Sr IT Analyst II in US

Reach TV is an easy to use, complete and minimal solution to employee communications and engagement.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Employee communications and engagement, reinforcement of corporate vision and goals.

Pros:

The Reach TV admin portal interface is accessible by any network with Internet access and a browserr. This makes it easier to administer from any device .

Cons:

Reach TV is missing the integration of coorporate software standards like Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.

Kelly H.
IT/Design Engineer in US
Machinery

This has delivered as promised.

4 4 years ago

Comments: A great way to communicate important messages and information across our whole manufacturing plant.

Pros:

The systems as always been very reliable with very consistent uptime. Support reacts quickly and problems are usual resolved within a short time.

Cons:

A few hiccups switching over to the new dashboard made our users a little reluctant to try and use it.

Jason K.
Information Services in US
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

What can't it do

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The online editor makes it a breeze to really customize your layout to what you want. The Team at Reach is more than willing to help out with whatever it may be.

Cons:

What I would like to see in the future is the ability to select more than one zone at a time to be able to move zone clusters around easier

Elizabeth M.
Secretary to the Principal in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees

Great Way to communicate with Staff and Visitors

5 last year

Comments: Great customer service. Although I've only needed help a couple of times, they were quick to respond and very helpful.

Pros:

Love the background options and stock photos. Easy to set up and publish announcements

Cons:

It's easy to use. I wouldn't improve anything. Maybe more pictures, but that's all.

Paul M.
Vice Principal in Canada
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Most positive aspect of working with REACH is the customer support. Product is great.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Professional look and very easy to use.

Pros:

- Ease of use and good quality - Professional look - Pretty straight forward - Great deal of options when creating screens

Cons:

- Uploading multiple images at once - Some animated GIFs don't load but not a big deal - Being able to do multiple edits in one text box

Joslyn J.
MEMBERSHIP AND MARKETING DIRECTOR in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 201-500 Employees

LOVE reach! Customer service is the best!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Software is easy to use and just makes sense. not too many functions to make it confusing. I love the newer dashboard!

Cons:

I do wish video was easier to post... or if there was a video maker right in the software. A mobile app to post or edit slides from your phone would be nice.

Tom L.
Communications Director in US
Government Relations, 51-200 Employees

Great tool for communicating

5 8 months ago

Comments: It works and is easy to use. The learning curve is quick and simple.

Pros:

The ease of loading documents to the platform. Takes all file types Easy to integrate

Cons:

How to add a calendar item. Hard to get rid of an old profile