15 years helping British businesses

About TapClicks

A Unified Marketing Platform Powered by Data and Driven by Automated Intelligence

Learn more about TapClicks

Pros:

For prices offered; this level of service is very good. Development/Reporting issues we reported were acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.

TapClicks ratings

4.0
4.4
4.0
4.1

7.6/10

TapClicks has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 175 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TapClicks before?

Director of Digital Operations in US

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

Comments: TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros:

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons:

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Jorge
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nicaragua
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

Comments: TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros:

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas. TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons:

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Alternatives Considered: Google Data Studio

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: More Integrations and more automated features. This resulted in more time-saving and automated processes. And personalized URL, profile, and accounts.

Phillip
Phillip
Director of Marketing in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Avoid like the plague! After merger, they are garbage!

Comments: My experience is nothing short of disappointing. After three months, I am still unsuccessful in trying to get TapClicks "AdStage" to reply to my tickets (as they continue charging us) all in hopes that they might follow through on their commitment and promise to migrate our prior data over. The process has been inconvenient and undermining to our marketing efforts.

Pros:

Since they were acquired to obtain the unique features of AdStage, I would say the benefits have become reversed. Pushing a lean and well built platform into a bloated system is clearly apparent.

Cons:

The customer service is sub-par, the founders abandoned their earlier customers (like myself, those who were apart of the beta launch) and even more disappointing is the lack of integrity with them honoring the transition of migrating your data from AdStage to Tapclicks during their merger. I was told we would get our data moved over. How does paying paying $99/mo to $499/mo seem fair?

Carolyn
Digital Marketing Specialist in US

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

Comments: They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

Pros:

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

Cons:

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Alternatives Considered: Swydo and AgencyAnalytics

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks: User interface did not offer the simple drag/drop functionality we wanted.

Switched From: ReportGarden

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: It was the only platform with all the integrations we needed.

Kasie
Sales Account Manager in US

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

Comments: TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Pros:

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Cons:

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Jenny
Director Digital Strategy in US

Easy and Dependable

Comments: From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

Pros:

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

Cons:

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Kim
Digital Director in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Great Solution

Comments: Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

Pros:

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Cons:

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Alternatives Considered: Sprout Social, Optymyze, ReportGarden and Google Data Studio

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks: We needed to be able to report on more advertising platforms, have a client dashboard

Switched From: ReportGarden

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: Because other platforms did not have the capability to report on so many advertising platforms.

Emily
Senior Digital Strategist in US

Good for standard reporting

Pros:

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

Cons:

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Alternatives Considered: Kenshoo Infinity Suite, Supermetrics and DataMetrics

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: I was not the decision maker but this option offered the best value for customization.

Obed
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nicaragua

TapClicks - Highly Recommended

Comments: It has solved a lot of issues, we save so much time by using this tool.

Pros:

I think that the reporting scheduler is amazing!

Cons:

Sometimes it takes too long to link data from the sources to the dashboards.

Director of Digital Operations in US

Powerful & Customizable

Comments: The TapClicks team has gone above and beyond for us as a company and has allowed up to grow our products and clients quickly and efficiently. We utilize both their TapAnalytics and TapOrders features daily.

Pros:

The many features that we can customize, and how often TapClicks updates their product with new features.

Cons:

Because TapClicks is awesome with updating their product, when new releases come out, they can break previous settings and other functionality.

Phil
Managing Director in US

End-to-end reporting platform

Comments: Great reporting platform that our clients love

Pros:

The amount of API connections to 3rd party software, UI and ease of use

Cons:

Creating custom calculations for advertising metrics can be complex to setup

Alternatives Considered: Funnel

Reasons for Choosing TapClicks: Needed advanced reporting

Switched From: Acquisio

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: Price and feature set

Emily
Digital Analyst in US

Not Intuitive, Many Bugs

Comments: Tapclicks has made reporting much easier for me but after speaking with others in the industry about what platforms they use, it sounds like the ease of use isn't quite what some other platforms are, though I have never looked into the differences in price.

Pros:

I like the ability to connect data sources directly to the platform. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome. He is so helpful, always on the ball, friendly, and will drop everything to help solve a problem.

Cons:

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize. Even creating widgets seemed nonsensical when I started using this platform. I come across a lot of unexplained bugs, I am in contact with customer support often but a lot of the time they have no answers for the bugs. The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer. We are constantly giving recommendations or requests to our rep and he forwards them on. If I could redesign this platform myself, I would give it a total overhaul.

Jeff
VP Strategic Partnerships in US

Needs Improvement

Comments: Fair at best. We use it to understand CRM Data that we are unable to reformat so we are not able to get many of the widgets we want to work. There is a massive language barrier with support. They don't understand our business or our data sets.

Pros:

Ability to integrate directly with digital advertising platforms.

Cons:

it is unable to pull KPI's out of custom data sets without manipulating the data and building a new report. Plus some very simple fixes that never get implemented like being able to pull a "count" from a data set by just counting rows that contain certain results in a field or being able to set a default date period on each dashboard.

Mike
Media Buyer in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Tap Clicks Review

Comments: Overall Tap Clicks has been a game changer... both for delivering reports to clients, but also as a central platform for us to know exactly what's going on in our business

Pros:

It's ability to combine different sources of traffic and advertising platforms, along with custom data, to create reports for determining Return On Ad Spend

Cons:

Needs more integrations with other CRM's such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft

Alternatives Considered: Cyfe

Reasons for Switching to TapClicks: Much more capable and powerful

Athena
VP of Operations in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Tapclicks Review

Comments: I’m satisfied

Pros:

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Cons:

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

Alternatives Considered: NinjaCat

bianca
director of digital services in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Could be better with additional features

Comments: We use it, but we are currently in the market for a more robust analytics platform.

Pros:

Obviously analytics and tracking is essential for any digital business. We utilize this software to monitor all of our digital efforts, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc. I think they offer a decent array of plug ins. It's not super cumbersome to navigate and the scheduling report feature is a major plus.

Cons:

I do think that this software is lacking in several categories. Firstly, the data points for social media plug ins are not super relevant. TAP doesn't pull much data from Instagram other than follower count. Some important Facebook kpi's are also missing.

Katie
MediaBuyer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

We love having our info all in one place!

Comments: My overall experience has been very good with TapClicks. The TapClicks team made it very easy to understand the platform and work out any bugs we've come across. Overall this is a great product for us to use for our clients and for our own internal uses.

Pros:

What we like most about this software is being able to log in and look across all platforms and clients. It gives our reporting a clean and cohesive look that is consistent and reflects our agency's brand. We also love that whenever we have a new platform that we want to integrate, the TapClicks team is quick to give us solutions and are willing to work with the platform on our behalf to make it happen if it's not already a connector to the site.

Cons:

The reporting studio can be a little clunky when it comes to ease of use compared to just downloading to PowerPoint and editing from there. It's a little difficult to filter specific campaigns and build reports for only one section versus how it auto pulls in the entire dashboard. When you have a lot of reports to make, it becomes annoying to have to delete every section one by one having to click three times each.

Anastacia
Account Manager in US

TapClicks for the Win!

Comments: Overall, this software is essential to our business. We use it daily to track numbers, progress and share data with our clients in a clean and easy to digest way. Wiothout this tool we'd be pulling a lot of reports straight from GA and configuring the data into spreadsheets etc. So I'm thankful that TapClicks saves us so much time.

Pros:

What I enjoy the most about this software is its flexibility. It allows you the ability to create a customized report tailored to our client's services by platform etc. Which for us is extremely important so we can provide proper recommendations for budget and strategy et.

Cons:

I do not like that you have to do a search for client's reporting dashboards each time you open the page. If I hit the back button it takes me all the way back out to square one and I have to re-search for the dash again. It can get annoying for sure.

Nicole
Digital Marketing Manager in US

Great in Theory, Fails in Functionality

Comments: I think TapClicks would be a great product if it worked correctly. But after almost two years working with Tapclicks, it seems like they have more and more bugs as time goes on.

Pros:

I like that we can use Tapclicks to create an integrated marketing report of all of our efforts for our clients. I like that we can set up custom dashboards for clients to view their data.

Cons:

The technology breaks very often. The discrepancies in data from Google and Facebook with TapClicks is unacceptable. We rely on tapclicks to be accurate. Having to compare the data from tapclicks to the data in the Google or Facebook is time consuming. Customer service is lacking as well.

Nelda
Client Reporting Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Review of TapClicks

Comments: TapClicks enables my team to enter and update client data efficiently on a daily basis so it will generate reports which give value to our strategists, as well as our clients.

Pros:

TapClicks has a lot of great reporting features which add values to our services for our clients. It is easy to add data. They are constantly upgrading to make their product more user friendly and to provide better data

Cons:

Sometimes the downside of the frequent updating is difficulty finding frequently used applications, but TapClicks is happy to hear constructive criticism and uses it in future updates.

Colin
Director of Channel & Technology in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

Comments: We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros:

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons:

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

Gloria
Account Manager in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Great efficiency but there is definitely some room for improvement.

Comments: Great for saving time, better and happier team. Time wasted on formatting reports is now spent on providing detailed and better insights for clients, providing both value and detail.

Pros:

The amount of time and manual work to make sure reports are consistent with the same formats etc. The automated reports are great, and clients love it too. Dashboards are good. The automation to pull everything and change all data depending on the client and date ranges.

Cons:

Sometimes it can be fairly glitchy and the exporting to PowerPoint format is not the greatest. A lot of the time the document will be different once exported from TapClicks to PowerPoint which is frustrating. Data sometimes is not the most accurate.

Rachel
Client Success Manager in US

Review!

Comments: Overall fairly easy to use!

Pros:

I have used TapClicks now with two different jobs. I like how diverse it is and can be used in many different areas of business.

Cons:

There are occasional glitches we run into as a team. Very slow to respond (circle of death) data sometimes inaccurate.

Marketing Director in US

Transformative software

Comments: The team is A++, great support.

Pros:

TapClicks has transformed how our company does business, both internally and externally. It has positioned us as a modernized and efficient thought-leader, and gives us a competitive advantage we did not have previously. We are smarter, leaner and more agile.

Cons:

Implementation can be difficult at times, especially when using non-standard data sources to import.

Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

TapClicks Review

Comments: Overall it's a good experience.

Pros:

Pretty easy dashboards that are easy to make and most of all are simple.

Cons:

It's a bit slow. Sometimes you have to wait a really long time for things to load.