Wonderful App and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Krupa P.
Senior Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser's simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success.

Pros: Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser's simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success.

Cons: Overall the product was great and we really benefited from the polling options. The only issue we faced was the inability to embed videos through power point slides.

by Glisser on 01/03/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review Krupa!

Happy Glissering...

- The Glisser Team

Glisser was an integral part of a lively conference presentation to a room of about 100 people

Reviewed on 18/11/2017
Wayne H.
Agile Consultant on contract to ACE Data Transformation and RBC One programs
Banking
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was able to deliver a much more engaging presentation at the software conference I was invited to speak at. I feel that Glisser made my presentation much more memorable and had helped me build my image and brand in the market I operate in.

Pros: I loved the way Glisser integrated easily with my Powerpoint presentation. I hate talks with large wordy slide decks and was looking for ways to engage my audience. I used very few slides with large print and interesting graphics. Glisser's modern look and ability to customize the view made their product look like it fit naturally into deck. I used the live audience poll feature to present interesting questions to the attendees which drew them into the content and held their focus. I received many positive comments and stayed for almost 2 hours afterward to answer questions! The folks at Glisser are very accommodating and were happy to help me make the most of my presentation. They contacted me quickly after I signed up for the trial and showed interest in what I was doing. They answered my questions by email within hours and attentively followed up afterward. I've had great success using Glisser at one conference. I will use it again at a second conference and I've already had a request for a third smaller and private presentation. I hope to be able to use it again for future engagements.

Cons: I compared Glisser to half a dozen competing products and found that some were easier to use and some were more difficult. I had to get used to the web interface which is intuitive enough but still a bit different than using a desktop program like PowerPoint. An add-on must be installed into PowerPoint which proved to be tricky. The slide deck must also be uploaded to the Glisser site and kept in sync before a presentation can be made. During the presentation, the live slides must be toggled to in a browser window. The Glisser plug in makes this relatively painless but it is still an extra step to remember in the middle of your presentation. I occasionally found the uploaded poll slides appeared in a different order than in my deck - and I still haven't figured that out why. Instead, I used generic local slides and website slide with the actual poll questions.

by Glisser on 20/11/2017

Wayne

Thanks for the excellent and thorough review. We'll take all your development points on board and keep pushing our product forward.

Cheers
- The Glisser Team

I use Glisser for the live poll feature, this allows my audience to easily interact.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017
Heather C.
ERM Librarian
Libraries, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Audience participation. Easy poll.

Pros: The Q&A section is an awesome way to address questions throughout, WORD CLOUD feature is actually really fun for participants and encourages them to participate and ask questions. I absolutely love how much more participation I get from my audience when I use Glisser, plus it's easy for participants to use! I really like customizing my presentation to an audience and Glisser makes it fun! It is so great that audience can use either their phone or a computer. This is a great way to make a boring presentation an event! Not only do I get more participation, but I also find my audience remembers more of what I say when I review with a quick quiz. You can easily judge if a concept was retained or if you should re-enforce a concept or re-explain an idea.

Cons: I wish it was cheaper. I also wish you could link out to websites. I want to take my audience on a virtual journey. I see the potential here, but I want more features. Also, I wish you could move the slides around and do quick edits, it is so frustrating to want to change 1 little thing and you have to download the whole pdf again in the correct spot.

by Glisser on 27/09/2017

Heather

Thanks for the review. The ability to move around slides is definitely on the roadmap, and feedback like this is great to ensure we move it to the top of our list!

Glisser review

Reviewed on 26/10/2018
Veronica A.
Student pharmacist
Pharmaceuticals, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience has been positive. As a student it keeps me engaged with the presenter on my device and minimizes distractions throughout the presentation.

Pros: I liked that the presenter can directly interact with the audience through the presentation. The presentation changes on the audiences electronic device as it is being presented.

Cons: There isn't any way to actually return to the prior slide as the presenter is going through their set.

by Glisser on 29/10/2018

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for the fantastic review!

You're able to go back to previous slides by pressing the '4 squares' icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen and then select the slide you want to navigate to.

- The Glisser Team

Worked well. Better would be something like a QR code for the website, for quick audience access.

Reviewed on 02/10/2017
Kate T.
Attending Surgeon
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Interactivity

Pros: Functionality. Integrated slides & polling.
I don't know about customer support or value- I didn't use support, and I didn't pay for it. And the pricing wasn't on the website, so who knows? I did forward info to our IT/audiovisual guy, but I'm not calling to find out the price.

Cons: Took too long for audience to access the website. If I had the link ahead of time that might have worked, but since I didn't, I had to wait for everyone to type the address into their phones, which took much longer than I would have predicted. A QR code within the presentation would have facilitated this better. Also, several times while editing the polls, I had to shut down the slides altogether to get them to edit properly.

by Glisser on 04/10/2017

Thanks Kate

We've looked at QR codes, but found most attendees (outside of Asia) don't have a QR reader downloaded on their phone, so haven't prioritised this. With Apple looking like it might reignite the role of QR, maybe we'll change that soon...

As you used our free product I hope you got good value! Pricing varies significantly depending on the level of support you require, so we always like to discuss that with our clients rather than just be a software company selling a generic tool.

Good luck with your next presentation!

Best ever received feedback from audience - I'm a Speaker for more than 10 year

Reviewed on 02/02/2016
Silviu I.
CMO
Customer Support

Comments: The presentation software run smoothly, did not had any issues with it. The organizers were impressed and even asked if they can use it, the other speakers asked also about the solution and envy me. The audience (200 people) liked it, everyone had only positive words. I was impressed of how many interactions I had from the audience and the voting system for questions helped a lot pointing out the best questions. As first interactivity I choosed a closed question regarding the audience field of activity and this pointed out in real time the exact demographics in the audience (in percentage 34%, 21% 37%, 8%). I could not achieve this with the usual "please raise a hand" question, and helped me position better the information i will deliver during the presentation. The audience spend some time on the mobile rather than looking at me on the stage. But that was good for the ones in the back that did not have such a good placement compared to the screen because they followed the slide on their mobiles and tablets.

by Glisser on 03/02/2016

Thanks Silviu

Great feedback - looks like you really got the most out of the various features.

Glad your audiences liked Glisser as well!

Review (:

Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Megan W.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use this program in the classroom to promote in-class participation and it works great. All you have to do is put in the url and you are right in the program following the professor's presentation.

Pros: It's super easy to use. You can download the presentation at the end with whatever notes you made. It allows participation from the audience.

Cons: It's difficult to go back to previous slides, you have to go through all of the ones in between. You are not able to change your question answer once clicked.

by Glisser on 23/10/2018

Thanks for the review Megan!

To go back and find a selected slide, tap the '4 squares' icon in the centre at the bottom, then you can pick your slide.

Happy Glissering...

- The Glisser Team

Good tool to evaluate readiness for an assessment

Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Claire G.
student
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This is a great way for professors to quiz a class and make presentations more interactive!

Cons: If not set up properly then it displays everyone's answers and people are able to change choices based off of a majority.

by Glisser on 18/02/2019

Happy Glissering

- Team Glisser

Turn a presentation into a dialogue: engaging the audience using Glisser

Reviewed on 22/01/2016
Lydia G.
Private Sector Engagement
Customer Support

Comments: An hour is a long time to be listening to anyone's voice but Glisser completely changes this. Building in the interactive features and embedding video into the presentation meant both the 200 strong audience and I remained engaged throughout.
There were no awkward microphone moments as you waited for the ushers to assist with questions from the audience. Instead, questions are posted in text and better yet, the ability for audience members to like questions meant I could focus on the top ranking queries and comments.
The tech worked seamlessly and the data captured through Glisser means I was able to capture feedback and reach out to the attendees within 24hrs of the event.
I'll definitely be using Glisser again, I could see it working well for anything from a focus group presentation to our annual conference.
Keep up the great work team Glisser!

by Glisser on 25/01/2016

Thanks Lydia - glad the event went well and the data was useful to you and your team.

Hope to see you using us again...

Team Glisser

Glisser Functionality Review

Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Director Of Training
Cosmetics, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I thought the customer service was great, it just didn't work out with our system.

Pros: The various features are great as far as customizing your page and the analytics.

Cons: I found it hard to use, we didn't receive many applicants from it, and I thought the pricing was tough just considering the return. Lastly I work with a Franchise system and each location cant have their own page which makes it hard on the franchisor to manage.

by Glisser on 18/09/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We're more than happy to offer training sessions to help the onboarding process, and would be willing to discuss an Enterprise solution that would cover the franchises. Get in touch!

Create interactive presentations

Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Michelle J.
Clinical Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love being able to keep my audience engaged.

Pros: gets audience involved, live results, keeps audience engaged, plug-in for PowerPoint is easy to use

Cons: Format will not match the PPT presentation. If not using the plug-in, cannot rearrange slides or edit the presentation easily from the website. Users must enter their email addresses to use.

by Glisser on 28/09/2018

Thanks for the review!

We're just about to add animations and transitions into the web product, as well as the ability to reorder slides. So great timing to hear this feedback...

Email capture can be removed with paid plans.

Thanks
- The Glisser Team

Good product for some quick audience engaugement

Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Sophie T.
Creative Technologist
Market Research, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: So far we have only briefly experimented with it! Glisser helped us to add a nice energiser to a company day out, and others from the company have considered using it in future client meetings

Pros: I like how the results page allows you to see the results come in live, it definitely feels more dynamic!

Cons: Since we were using this primarily for the quiz side rather than presenting, it didn't feel obvious that you needed to add a presentation first to create a quiz. In the end we had to make 1 title slide and upload it to be able to make the quiz.

by Glisser on 20/09/2018

Thanks Sophie

The ability to create polls, quizzes, etc. without any slides is coming soon - watch this space!

Well done for working out the way we do it now...

- The Glisser Team

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations

Reviewed on 22/04/2016
Alper A.
Customer Support

Comments: I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations. Not quite a workshop because I am still presenting but certainly not a presentation because I can get the audience so involved. My typical audience size is between 10-20 people and it really helps me create a 2-way interaction.

Q&A is brilliant, I bring up the questions view throughout my presentations to ensure everyone understands what I am talking about and speed up/slow down accordingly. I wish I was able to archive answered questions though without turning on moderation.

Automatic slide downloads also mean that I don't have to bother with the usual end of session email and follow up - anybody who wants a copy of my content just gets it.

by Glisser on 22/04/2016

Thanks Alper

Glad we are a useful solution for you to use, and we hope to continue improving our features and services.

Good teaching tool

Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Lucy M.
Teaching Associate
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's helping make my slides accessible during a tutorial and allowing tutes to be more interactive through things like polls

Pros: Makes it easy for students to get a copy of tutorial slides, polling is nice

Cons: I had trouble uploading my slides the first time, it would be nice to be able to make minor tweaks to slides (e.g. fixing a spelling mistake) within the Glisser interface, I'm worried that my students are getting spammed with feedback requests

by Glisser on 20/09/2018

Thanks for your review. Good idea on the quick fixes - we'll take a look.

We only ask presenters for feedback here, not audiences - but all feedback welcome!

Great interactive product

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It’s interactive with the classroom. The content is able to be saved. You can have polls in the materials. The lecturer still controls the content.

Cons: I do not have any cons about the product.

- The Glisser Team

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Reviewed on 13/12/2017
Kyle H.
Senior Instructor, Economics
Customer Support

Pros: Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

Cons: The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

by Glisser on 14/12/2017

Kyle

Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you.

I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there!

Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to trial.

- The Glisser Team

Glisser is a game changer for presentations!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017
Chris P.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I delivered a better presentation experience.
I learnt how to present more effectively.

Pros: The audience don't have to download an app, just go to a browser so they're more likely to engage.
It makes the presentation I'm doing more engaging and interactive.
The upvoting of questions is such a simple, democratic way to ensure I'm delivering value to my audience.
The data I get after each presentation to learn what areas people were most engaged with my talk, what questions people have is so valuable.

by Glisser on 10/05/2017

Thanks Chris - glad it is working out for you

Second successful event

Reviewed on 16/11/2015
Chris F.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Customer Support

Comments: After our first outing with Glisser at the incredibly successful annual Design Summit in the summer, we called on Mike and the gang at Glisser to jazz up November's MedTechSouthEast pitching event. An evening of quick-fire pitches, Glisser really added to the event and made the whole experience interactive, adding value to the audience and pitchers alike. The data we gathered is also going to help us format the next stages of the competition. The service was first rate and took a lot of pressure off us. Thanks again Glisser, look forward to working with you again in the near future.

by Glisser on 24/11/2015

Thanks Chris - glad we could be of service again. Hope to work with you again soon.
Mike & the Glisser Team

Glisser Review

Mackenzie K.
Pharmacy Student
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I liked that students are able to download the powerpoint (including their notes) after the lecture. I also like the polling option.

Cons: I don't like how you cannot continue taking notes on a certain slide once the lecturer clicks through the powerpoint.

Thanks Mackenzie

Useful feedback - this is being fixed on our latest release.

- The Glisser Team

I used Glisser for the first time very last minute as we had a large audience to interact.

Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Senior Designer
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: Despite very little time to learn the program, I found it incredibly easy to use. We ran an event with 150 people seamlessly, the audience gave very positive feedback for the sessions.

Cons: The free trial version would be better if it was full featured for a period of time. Being exposed to the metrics and additional data capture in real use is more convincing than just reading about it as a feature.

by Glisser on 03/11/2017

Thanks for the great review! We've taken your comments about the free version on board.

Glisser turned it up to 11

Reviewed on 28/01/2016
Alexander T.
Customer Support

Comments: I used Glisser for The London SaaS Meetup. Previously the meetups were lacking in audience interaction and Glisser changed all that. Having never used it before, I was very impressed with the level of customer service and patience given by the Glisser team. In fact, it's a doddle to use and drastically improved the social sharing, participation and feedback from the meetup members. I'm signing up to use it for the rest of the SaaS Meetup series.

by Glisser on 03/02/2016

Awesome feedback Alex - and really happy to help get your first Glissered event under your belt.

Looking forward to working with you again on your Meetup and SaaS conferences.

The Glisser Team

Using Glisser was a fabulous way to present to engage the audience!

Reviewed on 03/11/2017
Mike P.
Deputy Headteacher
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great presentation tool to engage audiences and deliver professional development.

Pros: It was super easy to upload presentations and I loved the features an options to engage audiences like the polls and quizzes. The option to download the presentation at the end is a nice touch and really helpful to delegates attending the presentation.

Cons: There were a few issues connecting with the Google Chrome and Safari Browsers and sometimes the presentation was slow to upload. At the start of the presentation delegates had a few problems signing up as the screen froze at 'Join'.

by Glisser on 06/11/2017

Thanks Mike

Glad you enjoyed using Glisser, and for the positive review.

Glisser

Shelley S.
Pharmacy Student
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: being able to use it with a large group of people

Cons: The way the pages are setup is confusing

by Glisser on 26/10/2018

Thanks for your review Shelley!

- The Glisser Team

Our professors use it sometimes for lectures

Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Lauren P.
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Our teachers​ have been able to determine if they taught subjects sufficiently during lectures.

Cons: I don't love when our teachers use it because I can't really listen during class, and learn more later on my own.

by Glisser on 18/10/2018

Thanks for the feedback Lauren - everyone learns differently I guess!

- The Glisser Team

Easy to get audience participation

Reviewed on 29/11/2017
Michelle J.
Clinical Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Interaction with audience members kept them more engaged.

Pros: It is easy to add in questions that will encourage audience participation in your presentation. I also like the PowerPoint plug-in, which allows you to edit the presentation as you go, and not necessarily have it complete prior to adding in the interactive features.

Cons: Once a PPT is uploaded into the system, it cannot be edited. This makes it difficult to use the same presentation over time or edit as you go.

by Glisser on 30/11/2017

Thanks Michelle

I trust the customer support score reflects you managed to do everything without contacting us!

We're going to add some more editing features in an upcoming release - watch this space...