Filter by:

• Overall

About BOSSDesk

BOSSDesk is an award winning fully integrated Help Desk / ITSM solution available for both on the Cloud and On-Premise.

Learn more about BOSSDesk

Andrea R.
Office Assistant in US
Utilities, 201-500 Employees

Excellent Software

5 7 months ago

Pros:

I like how easy this software is to use. Not only for the administrators, but the end users as well.

Cons:

I am currently satisfied with how the software is working, it has met our needs allowing the IT department to provide services to the other departments.

Maria O.
Administrative Assistant in US
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

BOSS Solutions

5 7 months ago

Comments: I have had nothing but a good experience with BOSS Solutions. They offer a wealth of information and solutions that meet of needs and they have a very responsive and friendly team to work with. They also offer training as needed.

Pros:

I love how the product is easy to use especially when training as a new hire back in October. Very easy to navigate and offers a wealth of information for reporting on tickets to pin point areas of improvement.

Cons:

I have no cons at the moment just have to learn everything that BOSS has to offer.

Ben S.
Senior Systems Analyst in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Always can find new ways to leverage BossDesk to do more.

4 2 years ago

Comments: BossDesk is providing us with a solid ticketing system. The additional features like being able to turn emails into tickets makes this product very useful.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and allows you to create customizable service requests, which has proven to be VERY helpful. There are a lot of features associated with BossDesk that allow you to feed into the application with email or Google, and this has proven to be a game changer for us. We can create a "comment" in a Google doc and use the Boss postbox feature to create a ticket off of this comment. We also can have a piece of IT equipment email a ticket into Boss when there is an outage. There are a lot of little integrations like these two examples that extend the usefulness of the application.

Cons:

BossDesk has a dashboard with widgets that display ticket counts and allows you to open a view of those tickets - I wish it could use "custom" fields from the service requests to create dashboard items. Also, management would like to see more reporting features. All in all, still not too much downside to BossDesk.

Kurt W.
Systems Administrator in US
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Best Help Desk software we've ever used

5 last year

Comments: Overall experience has been very good. We've been able to customize and implement custom ticketing queues in several different areas of our organization, including Fleet Services, Building Maintenance, and Communications with more to come. A very positive experience.

Pros:

The installation experience was easy, set up was intuitive, and they continue to make improvements with every iteration.

Cons:

Reporting is a bit more limited than I'd like, but their support has been fantastic in assisting with generating custom one-off reports to fit our needs.

Katherine V.
Helpdesk Intern in US
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very User and Agent Friendly Application

4 last year

Comments: I solve computer issues remotely with Boss Desk as well as track the work we're doing in the office via walkups. With the use that we need I feel it does an excellent job at fulfilling it. I really enjoy many aspectsa of BossDesk that makes my work run smoothly! We rely heavily on this application and I couldn't see it any other way.

Pros:

I enjoy the user interface and find it very easy to use on both the agent view and requester view. In my job I'm not only responding and dealing with tickets but putting in tickets for other issues and experience little to no issues! Very easy to see where I need to do.

Cons:

There's only one thing I truly have to complain about and it's the weird refresh error I get. If I have bossdesk open for maybe an hour or so with no activity the moment I go to use it it'll freeze, refresh, and then give me an error screen. Then I just follow my bookmarked link and it all works again. I've become pretty used to it so it hasn't been too much of a pain if I'm honest!

Nathaniel J.
Application Support in US

Support Needs

5 last year

Pros:

This application is very intuitive and very customizable.

Cons:

The Role options, but those are currently being worked on to increase the flexibility in that feature.

John G.
John G.
IT Application Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

Great Customer Service

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I have been very satisfied with BOSS and would recommend it to other small to mid sized companies.

Pros:

BOSS has great customer service. Every time I have had an issue they resolve it quickly. Our account engineer also stays on top of informing us of updates and helps us implement them in very helpful and prompt ways.

Cons:

Their latest product has a few issues to still work through. AD integrated login wasn't included in the first several releases and that prevented us from updating. Although AD integrated login is now a part of the product, the lack of that feature made it feel like they pushed this version before it was really ready.

Kim F.
System Supervisor in US
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees

My most useful tools providing service to my customers. Support Central, Web and Mobile Helpdesk.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Implements our service response and keeps history.

Pros:

Quickly write a ticket and assign it. Distributes with ease on 3 platforms. Support is very responsive and they've always helped me. Looking forward to the new web version. I hope to set it up with an ITIL theme. Very reasonably priced. Lots of webinars.

Cons:

Someone in my organization designed the hierarchy before I got here and I would have done it differently. Will correct it when mapping to the new version. Had to learn SQL to get the kind of reports that I wanted.

Bryan H.
it manager in US
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees

Long time BOSS user

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have been a BOSS user since the only product was DAIGwin. I have used the BOSS software at several locations and on several jobs. Each time I can honestly say that when an idea was presented from the user community, BOSS listened ad tried to implement the changes necessary to keep their software evolving.

Pros:

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. it has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

Cons:

I am not sure that I have anything that I like least.

Deanna C.
Technology Services Manager in US
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product for IT!

4 2 years ago

Comments: BOSS has been a great product within our county, allowing IT to better streamline support needs. BOSS support has also been great to work with and help us get to where we are going!

Pros:

Love the ability to create electronic forms that automatically generate Support tickets based on different fields on the form. Really a time saver for IT staff!

Cons:

The Reporting tools and Survey capture/reporting could be better.

Whitney K.
Computer Specialist in US

Our Solution was BOSS

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I am satisfied with the BOSS ticketing system, asset management, and ease of use. We have begun using electronic forms and it has made our every day work life a lot easier.

Cons:

Have no cons - it meets our needs perfectly.

Paul H.
Technology Specialist in US
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Very Good Experience with BOSS Support Central

4 5 years ago

Comments: Boss Support Central hass really helped us to manage and streamline our trouble ticket calls. It has really eased the pain of how we were doing trouble tickets before. Also, the inventory management functions have been very useful and allowed us to computerize all of our inventory in one central location.

Pros:

Very easy to manage and access trouble tickets. Very nice inventory management functions

Cons:

None that I can think of

Paul R.
Systems Administrator in US

For what I use the software for, it has the most robust feature set that I have seen.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the ability to keep track of, and access user systems from within the software. It has made my job immeasurably easier.

Cons:

The reporting structure could be more user friendly. It is fairly difficult to use the wizard to create reports.

Nicholas S.
SR. Help Desk Specialist in US
Construction, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Quick and easy to use ticketing system!

4 last year

Pros:

This ticketing system is much faster than any other I've used in the past. I also like the web based interface.

Cons:

Custom feature requests could be improved.

Miros T.
Miros T.
Digital Services Manager in US
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product

5 3 years ago

Comments: I've worked with the software for about 5 years and I've never had any major issues with it. Also, their staff has always been very friendly and helpful, which is very important when considering vendors, in my opinion.

Pros:

This product works pretty well and is very easy to configure and maintain.

Cons:

The user interface used to look a little outdated in their previous versions, but their latest version looks a lot better.

Letitia B.
Admin Assistant in US
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Boss Conference

4 2 years ago

Comments: Boss is easy to navigate

Pros:

It work for different departments and many types of jobs.

Cons:

Nothing as of now. Boss have been a help to the City of College Park.

Joshua P.
Senior Systems Analyst in US
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees

ITIL centric service desk solution w/ unlimited customization, great clean, easy to navigate UI

4 4 years ago

Comments: We have xut down on thr amount of emails needing to be sent. The purchasing process has been streamlined and greatly improved efficientcies. Standardized our onboarding process.

Pros:

Fully customizable, good automation and powerful workflows. Great reporting, Good "single pane of glass" software

Stephen W.
Senior System Administrator in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

I can see and track and report on any of my computers

4 6 years ago

Comments: All my computers are right where i want them. I love the part i can push out software. it has become my go-to product to push new updates to my assets. We've been using asset tags for about 6 months now and really feel like we have a grasp on all our assets.

5 years ago

Thank you Stephen for your positive review and feedback of the BOSS Asset Management product. We are pleased to have you on board as a customer and hope to be of service for years to come. Your feedback helps us to continue to improve the product for all of our customers.

Administrative Assistant II in US

Excellent Product

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to navigate great product

Cons:

Nothing, everything was great. Everything was self explanatory

Van M.
Systems Administration in US

Superior

5 5 years ago

Comments: The best helpdesk software I have used in my 20+ years of helpdesk experience. The deployment capabilities and the reports help reduce my workload by at least 60%.

5 years ago

Thank you Van for your positive review and feedback of the BOSS Support Central product. We are glad that the product continues to bring such great benefit to Forsyth County.

Renee P.
Enterprise Systems Analyst in US

I think Support Central is rather easy to use

4 5 years ago

Comments: There really haven't been so many cons with the software, but the pros have definitely been the ease of use, as well as the ability to have things within one application.

5 years ago

Thank you Renee for your review and wonderful feedback of the BOSS Support Central product.

Bruce B.
US

Boss - Solid Product

4 5 years ago

Comments: We use the Boss software for HelpDesk submission, ticket tracking and assignment. We are also building a knowledge database. We use Boss for inventory as well. Overall good product and good support.

Annette D.
Helpdesk Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy Ticketing System

5 7 months ago

Comments: Over the years BOSS Solutions Suite has been a great assess to our department for keeping up with user's problems and solutions.

Pros:

Software that is very easy to use, once the system is setup to be user friendly.

Cons:

There are no cons about the software, it is user friendly when you set up the software correctly.

Network Administrator in US
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Helpdesk and Asset Management

4 3 years ago

Comments: Great product, helpful company, good demos.

Pros:

I feel confident that this software is going to be an excellent go-to for all our asset management needs, as it now is for our Helpdesk needs

Cons:

We're having to remove its link from Active Directory because it isn't effectively pulling all our asset information the way it should so we will have to do this manually - but then again, there are other things we want on there that aren't in AD so we would have to do it anyway

Mario F.
IT Support Center Supervisor in US
Supermarkets, 10,000+ Employees

BOSS Solutions Review

4 5 years ago

Comments: The BOSS Support Central Solution is great for supporting our 225 plus grocery stores, 2 distribution centers, 3 corporate offices, and multiple satellite offices. We work in an ever changing world so having the great customer support from BOSS make it easier for my team to support our customers.

Pros:

Simple integration and get data/reports from.

Cons:

Would like to get more date from the notes in reports, meaning the ability to pull time from an individual agent in multiple tickets though out a day/week.