Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use

Reviewed on 10/07/2017
Sharyn M.
Training Analyst
Computer Software, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: - I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site.
- I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity.
- Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access.
- Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.

Pros: The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it.
I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers.
- I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site.
- I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see.
- Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically.
- I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation

Cons: I would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really.
I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

Reviewed on 18/09/2016
Catherine a. M.
Customer Support

Comments: I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

Cons: The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.

Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.

Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Patrick L.
Enrolled Agent - Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
Financial Services
Customer Support

Pros: Easy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand on the size and amount of data you can enter into the folder. If you have several items that you discover need to be put into one folder you can do this quite easily. I have come to rely on this app and not my memory as the number of logins and passwords in my life grow. The cost is minimal but the value is evident. It is a simple idea that was well thought out and does what it claims to do. What more can you ask from a product? I gave customer support 4 stars only because I have never had to use them for any reason. If service is like the product in terms of reliability than it would have been correct to give them 5 stars. I was skeptical about this product in he beginning because there are so many competitors I thought it was a risky buy. It was a good purchase. I don't love the product it just works!

Cons: The only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.

Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler

Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Paul W.
Consultant
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.

Pros: Keeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their locations, license and VINs numbers on autos that I own, etc. It is a wonderful tool for both work and personal records and because I only have to remember one password, it can be long (mine is more than fifteen digits) and can contain numbers, symbols, and upper and lower case letters. All of my other more than 250 passwords maintained by Keeper are similarly complex. The length and complexity of the passwords that you create is limited only by the rules of the individual websites that you use. Can you remember 250 distinct, long, randomly generated alphanumeric passwords? No, but Keeper can. Just remember to put a copy of your "master" password in a secure place (like a safe deposit box) in case you have a memory lapse.

Cons: Almost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.

Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents

Reviewed on 24/03/2019
Sharon C.
blogger
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price

Pros: The security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons. You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked. Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.

Cons: There is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.

Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.

Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Denis V.
MS SQL Server DBA
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.

Pros: A great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these passwords in encrypted form, and the attackers will not be able to use them. Just want to note such functions as automatic filling of your credentials on all platforms and on any device. Owners of devices with fingerprint access will be able to use it when accessing the Keeper password database. Cardholders will also be pleased with the possibility of automatic filling of forms in online stores. With this application you will not only protect your credentials, but also protect your personal files such as videos, photos, saving them in the cloud. And to top it all off, I'd like to mention two-factor authentication

Cons: The application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money.

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 06/11/2017
Business Intelligence Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Pros: Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver
Seamless integration and syncing between devices
I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Cons: Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Safe Deposit Box for All Your Passwords

Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Dennis T.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Best password generator I've ever used. It's simply great!

Pros: This is a great product. Keeper is a vault and a generator for passwords. And it also has a browser extension that allows the vault to be accessed while online. Keeper can generate ids and passwords for new sites...and they are very secure passwords...very cryptic 128-byte passwords. It also is has fields for storing answers to questions used to verify one's identity that are sometimes used by sites. In the vault, you can organize passwords in folders...for example, all banking passwords in one folder, home information sites in another. And it will fill in the id's and passwords automatically if you wish. The vault can be backed up to the cloud or stored on another device of your choosing. The can print them out. Finally, it will sync across several devices. Create a password on your computer, it shows on your tablet or phone.

Cons: This product is simply great! They do have a small charge annually if you want to share the program with other family members.

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

Reviewed on 22/09/2017
John W.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Comments: - Saves Time s
- Has all my logins and passwords in one place
- Gives me a helicopter of all my logins.
- Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place.
- Allows me to store private information
- Syncs across all my devices

Pros: -It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button.
-It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc.
-You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Cons: - Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page.
-When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.

Essential secure pword & data software

Reviewed on 25/02/2017
Jay R.
Video Teleconferencing Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access.

Pros: High level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing

Cons: None so far. I've thought of some in the past, but were created and or fixed.

Keeper is. Keeper

Reviewed on 12/10/2019
Anna christine P.
Local Tech Support II
Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We require our end users to change their master password every 4 months. Our higher end security level clearance users are required to change their master password daily. That’s a lot to keep up with and keeper has helped our end users decrease their tickets for lost password by over 92%.

Pros: Ease of use for end users; top notch security; ability sync across devices

Cons: Would prefer it force client to chose or create a folder. My client sometimes create loads of entries without folders and they are heavy users then get lost. The search feature is an excellent tool for them to use but folders help keep them organized.

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

Reviewed on 18/09/2016
Brian C.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.

Pros: Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver.
Creates complex passwords for you if you want.
Safe and secure.
Syncs across all devices.

Cons: The free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.

The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE

Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Juan H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Quick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.

Cons: Enter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.

A secure and reliable password manager for personal and business use.

Reviewed on 15/07/2018
Alan J.
Manager of Business Development
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The application is intuitive and easy to use. You can organize and save logins and password details. No limit in the sharing of files or records. Store unlimited passwords. The application ensures round the clock support and customer service. To improve the security of your vaults, you can use the biometric fingerprint option to gain access to your accounts. The application is flexible to be customized according to the organization’s rules and procedures. Login and password generation. The application, in addition to passwords, also permits attaching images and media files to your digital vault. The main advantage of the tool is that you just have to remember one main password to access these from any device or from multiple operating systems. Allows easy navigation and data is automatically backed up.

Cons: Form filling (auto filling) capabilities can be improved. If you are choosing a monthly fee, it is indeed an expensive alternative. The free version lacks features. A feature to notify users when their subscription needs renewal.

Love this App

Reviewed on 06/10/2019
Jeanine F.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!

Pros: This app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!

Cons: I have absolutely no complaints or negative comments

Stop Writing Your Passwords Down!

Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Jenna B.
Manager - Marketing Communications
Package/Freight Delivery, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Google Chrome has a way to store passwords within your browser but on your phone what are you supposed to do if you forget one of your passwords? USE KEEPER! This app is the best for keeping your passwords organized - you can even separate the software or websites you use into folders. For example, I have all websites I shop on under a "Shopping" folder and all the bills I pay online under a "Finances" folder, and so on.

Cons: When using the computer, you just have to remember to be logged into your Chrome (or whatever browser) extension at all times so Keeper will automatically fill your password for you. And everytime you close your browser, it logs you out so you have to reenter your credentials when you open.

Nothing Better

Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love everything about this program I refer it to everyone and I tell them I practice what I preach. This program should be a no brainer for anyone. I love that I can create folders separate for each client and other things that I need.

Pros: Everything is a pro about this software! I use this for every use you can think of I never leave home without it. Its not just for passwords it can be used for any and everything. I love that when you update one device it is updated across all devices.

Cons: You can not share an entire folder you must share one file within the folder at a time and when shared the other party must login via the web and add the file to the folder it belongs too. Would be nice to have this right inside the program as it was in previous versions.

I juse keeper to store my passwords

Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Senior Software Engineer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Keeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.

Cons: the interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department

Be Safe w/ Keeper Security

Reviewed on 02/02/2017
Salvatore P.
Engineering Manager
Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password. I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works. Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun.

Pros: It's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.

Cons: None. I love my Password Keeper.

Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family

Reviewed on 18/05/2017
Sarah O.
Parts and Logistics Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.

Pros: Ease of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.

Cons: The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.

Not Suitable for Business Use

Reviewed on 21/08/2019
James R.
COO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Even though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat, they did finally give me a number, but it went straight to voicemail. They eventually called me back and tried to blame me for the problem. They said that if you don't set up your folders from the beginning with "default permissions" then there's nothing you can do afterwards to fix the problem. I explained that when a product advertises itself as "enterprise" grade, they have to understand that (1) employees come and go rapidly; and (2) admins must have full authority to edit permissions on any record within the organization, especially those created by previous admins or employees. If any of your employees stores a record as "Read Only" then not even an admin can change this. If that employee leaves the company there's no way for you to ever change the records that the employee created. The Keeper support person made it seem as if this is a perfectly normal and logical way to do things, and tried to blame me for "not setting up the default folder permissions correctly at the beginning". Of course, I wasn't the one who set it up originally, that was a previous admin!

Pros: Allows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.

Cons: This software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.

Secure

Reviewed on 27/11/2017
John M.
Manufacturing Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Keeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.

Cons: Not really a con but I would like to see auto fill for the month and year of a credit card when paying a bill.

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support
Internet
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Pros: Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Cons: Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.

The best app I've ever used. Updates keep the app clean and fresh

Reviewed on 03/08/2018
David D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: easy to use and secure. Tried a few of these apps before sticking with Keeper. Multiple users is perfect. I use Keeper on every device I own. Can't tell you how handy that has been when your on your cell and using an Ipad to look up an account number instead of searching on the phone

Cons: wish Keeper would expand library to include contacts including notes/files and a live address that jumps to "maps" Eg; Because I work solely out of town, I keep my health card number in Keeper. In another app, I keep my medical history and in another I keep a picture of my health card in case I misplace it while on the road.

Seasoned user of Keeper

Reviewed on 14/01/2018
Randy V.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Machinery, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: VERY user friendly!!
This IS a must have app for user id's & PW's!! I'd be lost with out it!
Customer support is responsive...usually within 24 hours (wish it was a bit faster though)
Like the fact they give users a trial run to "test the waters"
One feature that is FANTASTIC is their desktop extension app! LOVE this feature! SO helpful!!

Cons: I wish they would reach out to longer time users to ask for feedback/input on what they need...ESPECIALLY since we pay for the product.
The ability to upload only 5 items is annoying!
No ability to move uploaded items, within the app is equally annoying.