Filter by:

• Overall

About Spectrio

Spectrio is a leading provider of customer engagement platforms ranging from Digital Signage to Interactive Kiosks and more.

Learn more about Spectrio

Christa A.
Christa A.
Freelance Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2017

"A digital, interactive social experience"

Comments: More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

Pros: It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

Cons: There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

by Enplug on 05/10/2017

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers!

We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors!

We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Carl O.
IT Support Manager
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"The Delights of Enplug"

Comments: Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

Pros: The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

Cons: I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

by Enplug on 21/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
Renee R.
Culture & Office Administrator
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Best Digital Signage Software!"

Comments: ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

Pros: very easy to use
variety of templates
instantly refreshed changed
accurate news and weather information
easy to upload content

Cons: When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

by Enplug on 14/10/2019

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Chris H.
Event Director / Final Boss
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"Fantastic socia-media wall solution for events and sponsors"

Comments: I think it'll be due for a UI update in the next few years, but once you get going it's easy to use and modify. I'd say you probably want someone computer literate setting this up and operating it. For anyone at that medium-level of tech comfortability, it's easy to use for sure.

Pros: -Price is right compared to the social-media walls (which can be ridiculous)
-Have always had fast response to questions
-No contracts, so it's easy to activate only the months you actually need it for
-Ability to add more units as needed
-Filters (language, etc.) work great

Cons: Pretty easy to use, but would prefer an app as well as the website-based IU, and there's always room to streamline the interface.

by Enplug on 24/09/2019

Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about Enplug. We are happy to see that you like the Social Collage Collage app and you find our software easy to use.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Student Services and Event Coordinator
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2018

"Enplug has Changed our Campus Communications!"

Comments: We love it!

Pros: It is very very easy for users/staff of all technical competencies to utilize and edit with Enplug. It has made our campus communications quicker to update and keep accurate as well as streamline the formats and presentation. Highly recommend using the product. we have outfitted 2 of our buildings with it and plan to expand to another campus center this year.

Cons: The only con we have is that all of our marketing materials need to be formatted to fit the horizontal screens but this is partly our fault because of how we utilize Enplug on our screens.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2018
Peter M.
marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment"

Comments: Enplug helps us display relevant content related to our destination at our primary visitor information center and allows visitors to see what other people are saying about our destination when they come, seeing others do that also helps in encouraging them to post positively online about our destination

Pros: Ease of use, great customer service, flexibility with content filters and acquisition

Cons: some updates made the software strange to use

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Michael C.
Michael C.
Web Applications Developer
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"Quick Setup. Product easy to use and understand."

Pros: We use enplug for events and they are flexible with our subscription that we can come back at anytime to use their services. The device is small and non-intrusive. Back-end software is simple to use, and manage. Great product.

Cons: Using enplug out of the box into a TV with HDMI is simple. When the setup becomes more complex, there isn't enough documentation to assist in configuration.

by Enplug on 03/11/2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Enplug experience overall has been very good for you.

In regards to your comment about a lack of support for more advanced setup, we're working to keep our support center up to date (support.enplug.com). Can you provide more details about the advanced setup instructions that you'd like to see?

Our support team can also assist with more advanced setups - you can contact them through the support site as well.

Thanks,
Colin

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Carla W.
Human resources Coordinator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"Creative way to give information"

Comments: Using Enplug made it easy to communicate announcements and information at one time or over several weeks.

Pros: It was fun to use . I like how there were ways to upload many things at one time. I enjoy how I select time a slide would repeat or what days to show.

Cons: It was hard to figure out the different things you can us.

by Enplug on 16/10/2019

Carla, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Enplug! We love that you find it fun to use and it's a creative way to give information to your team. We're always creating new support articles, videos and blog posts to share how our customers can get the most out of Enplug's features with specific use cases. If you ever need any help, our support team is happy to assist at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 14/10/2019
Curtis B.
VP, Operations
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"Ease of Use"

Pros: Plenty of options from which to chose. Management console is easy to use as well. Enplug seems to add new features routinely. Customer service and support have been helpful anytime needed.

Cons: We have no complaints with this product.

by Enplug on 15/10/2019

Curtis, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. Our support team is here for you to help you achieve your goals. We are frequently updating features and adding new apps. We just launched our Holidays and Countdown apps. We hope you try them out!

• Reviewed on 02/10/2019
Kimberley B.
Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Best option for updated curated video content"

Comments: Please see my first paragraph above.

Pros: Everything. I love that I can choose content from uploaded videos, YouTube videos, uploaded still shots, Twitter, and RSS feeds. This means that what I display at our events on the booth monitors is relevant and timely - exactly what you need at an event. I can personally update the content so I'm not reliant on anyone else on our team. Or, I can ask someone else to do it if I'm too busy with onsite needs at the event. The little computer is truly plug and play. You can get online via ethernet or Wifi. If you can't get any connection due to issues at an event, the device stores your data from the previous use, so at least you have the content you chose for the previous event. I think the developers thought of everything and made it seamless and easy to use (I'm not technical at all) and it really solves a problem for us. It makes way more nimble, and makes us look way cooler at events than other vendors who may be sharing static content from a USB drive.

Cons: I can't think of anything. This is one of the easiest and most useful tools I use.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Will C.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2020

"Positively Excellent"

Comments: Very Happy and pleased with the entire system.

Pros: The easy use of programming and deployment to all 15 monitors. Web base control.

Cons: Loading videos, max of 500mb of space. Need more control of screen size.

by Enplug on 03/11/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review, Will! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate your time and feedback. Stay tuned for new powerful features and upgrades!

• Reviewed on 28/10/2020
Assistant Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Enplug"

Pros: I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

Cons: I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
David B.
Operations Mgr
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Great Product"

Pros: The control center on the computer is very easy to use, and the customer support team is very responsive when there is anything you need.

Cons: The android boxes are moody. They sometimes need to be reset, but otherwise the system works great

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Craig M.
General Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"Dive Bar"

Comments: Helps us display our menu and specials all the time in an easy to access location for all our guests. The ability to always be promoting and engaging our guests is a plus as well. It has cut down time taking orders and increased guest interaction, satisfaction and retention.

Pros: The ease of use and flexibility is what first sold me.

Cons: I wish some of the features had a random setting so it's less of a loop. On the images and the youtube would be great. We post our menu, specials and funny videos so having them be more random would def help the guests not feel like they;re watching a loop.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Ingrid V.
Office Administrator
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"Great quality software, which is easy to use and Enplug has THE BEST customer service,"

Comments: no more directory strips which can take up to a month to produce - instant gratification with digital directory strips

Pros: Quality software which is easy to use - has a lot of features that we don't use at the moment but they are there. And, if there is a problem, the customer service is absolutely great.

Cons: It's a little pricey

Michelle H.
Assistant Director
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"We use Enplug to display information including motivational messages, kudos and achievements!"

Comments: Help motivate staff and improve communications.

Pros: Enplug is easy to use and you are able to make updates quickly. The displays help brighten the office and our staff enjoy the shout outs they receive.

Cons: I really do not have any dislikes for this software. I find it very easy to add and edit items as needed.

Michael L.
IT Director
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2020

"Great In-house display"

Comments: In-house corporate display

Pros: Ease of use, reliability, and number of features make this very useful for our corporate displays

Cons: The inability to easily swap out display items in bulk.

by Enplug on 08/05/2020

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We offer bulk functionalities like assigning and unassigning one asset to varous displays as well as assigning various graphic assets to one or many displays. We hope these functionalities help achieve your goal!

• Reviewed on 02/01/2020
Melissa N.
Marketing Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"Enplug Review"

Comments: I use this software everyday and like the overall ease of use.

Pros: The ease of use is great. I have had no problems uploading any of my designs.

Cons: I would like to move the date and time to the bottom of the screen. Maybe even include an ticker along the bottom letting viewers know the local news.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Laura K.
Senior Continuous Improvement Facilitator
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Enplug"

Comments: Overall our experience is positive - Nice clean look, compared to typical Metrics boards.

Pros: The ability to have metrics available on the shop-floor - all screens can be updated at the same time.

Cons: There are some glitches that required time to figure out with customer service.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Sophia C.
Marketing, Communications, Outreach Specialist
Public Relations & Communications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Pretty Good Software"

Comments: Not bad at all. As long as all the material I uploaded is displaying (and properly) on the screens.

Pros: I can upload as much as I want . I can connect to social media.

Cons: I wish there was a way to automatically display the screens in the order I need. I also wish there was a way to schedule slides to run, for example, every first of the month, every day of a specific month(s), etc. Kinda like how you set up recurrences in Microsoft Outlook. Sometimes, my tech team has issues connecting the software to the actual screens at our transit hubs.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Katie R.
HR Generalist
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2021

"Easy To Use and Very Helpful Communication Method"

Comments: Very easy and simple program to learn, Enplug has really helped us communicate more effectively and efficiently with all of our employees.

Pros: I like how easy it is to post a quick announcement. There are no difficulties that discourage use of the product.

Cons: The quality of design and effects on the creative side of the program could be better.

by Enplug on 15/04/2021

Thanks for the great review, Katie! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug easy-to-use and efficient. I will also share your feedback with our team. We appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 11/03/2021
Tim T.
MFG Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Easy to use and effective communication platform"

Comments: We have removed numerous paper communications, It is very professional looking, and it is easy to communicate to our employees quickly and have confidence that they have access to the postings.

Pros: I like the simplicicty and scalability of the program. It's easy to add additional monitors and simply tie it to existing content.

Cons: I don't like that you cannot stream Teams. Videos are also difficult to get to play in the correct orientation.

by Enplug on 29/05/2020

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. It's great to read that you're able to quickly communicate to your team. We're excited to let you know that Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated!

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Desktop Support Specialist Level II
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2018

"Easy to Deploy Digital Signage"

Comments: Scheduling Corporate communication has become much easier than what we experienced with the Haivision product we replaced with Enplugs. The Enplugs have been warmly welcomed and because its such and easy system to use, we were able to extend the creating and posting of content to multiple people instead of just one or two people.

Pros: The support documents online and the onscreen instructions right out of the box make setting up your Enplug device a breeze! Within a few minutes you can have the Enplug online and connected to your network. Adding a display from the admin account is simple and instructions are onscreen to guide you through the process.

Cons: There is not a lot of API support from what I've seen on the website. Trying to get custom internal reporting seems very complicated for a large Enterprise with strict security rules.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Luke T.
Senior Technology Strategist
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2016

"Fantastic service and great user experience!"

Comments: It has been a fantastic experience right from the customer service to the signage output. Love the layput and transition and how people actually stand by to view the TV content

Pros: Transition content between various apps in a seamless manner

Cons: Support for more app integration

by Enplug on 21/06/2016

Hi Luke,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad that your Enplug screens have been engaging for your audience.

We're launching two great apps soon. The first is a beautiful Calendar App that shows event or conference room schedules, and the second is a Salesforce Dashboards App. Look out for both of those in the next two months!

We look forward to working with you and the HP team moving forward.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2016
Andy H.
Director of Marketing
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Great messaging product"

Pros: The ease of use and constantly updating apps make messaging and interaction with our customers easy and fun.

Cons: The price can be a bit prohibited, but I'm happy to pay for the product we're getting.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018