• Overall

About Yotpo

Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more.

Learn more about Yotpo

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Yotpo before?

Travis R.
Travis R.
Ecommerce Consultant in US

Delivers reviews, easy to use!

5 4 years ago

Comments: It makes my client's money every day and increases engagement. It makes me look good every time I recommend it and Yotpo is a great company to deal with.

Pros:

Yotpo is easy to install if you're using a major eCommerce cart provider like Magento, Shopify, etc. There are some other copy cats out there that promise the world but they have all fallen short or simply miss things. I'm using the incentive coupons to get more reviews with some clients and it's awesome. The review moderation is easy to use, makes sense and we use it every day. As an eCommerce consultant I recommend Yotpo to all my clients and see the results first hand.

Cons:

Yotpo can be a powerful tool in the right hands. It has a ton of features and you can get lost during setup on which are the most important.

Mathias I.
COO in Norway
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees

Yotpo: Easy to use, insightful analytics and customer friendly.

5 6 months ago

Comments: YotPo provides me with alot of features that helps new customers in the right direction when chosing a product to buy. With great display of former reviews and product reviews, new customers trust your business and the step to finish a purchase.

Pros:

The ability to have an easy overview of all the tools and alot of the features happens automatically. With YotPo you will have every tool inhouse and when everything is set up correctly you are provided with useful analytics and a great overview of how your customers review the business.

Cons:

There is quite a handfull of features so it's easy to get "lost" within all of them.

Alternatives Considered: Lipscore

Reasons for Choosing Yotpo: Mainly the lack of customer service at Feefo.

Switched From: Feefo

Reasons for Switching to Yotpo: I was already in talk with YotPo when Lipscore approched me. It seemed YotPo could provide me with a more all inclusive platform.

5 months ago

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo. If you have any questions or need any guidance regarding the features available in your plan and how to best utilize them, please feel free to reach out to our customer service and they will do everything they can to assist you.

Jeanette H.
Owner in US
Retail, Self Employed

Goodbye Mailchimp! Hello Yotpo!

5 11 months ago

Comments: I'm very pleased. I'm also impressed with the staff. They've been super helpful and friendly.

Pros:

I loved the ability to keep everything all in one place. It's super user friendly (although I'm still learning every day) .

Cons:

Wish there were more options for email templates. Sometimes I don't have time to custom create a new look so if there were more options where I could just plug in my over verbiage and photos of products it would be super helpful.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Yotpo: Cost and the ability to keep everything in house. I hated having multiple platforms for various things.

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Yotpo: Price and ability to keep everything in one place

11 months ago

Thank you for leaving a review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Matthew D.
Principal in US
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Easy To Use, Looks Nice, Cheaper Alternatives

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great tech, easy to implement, easy to use, contains a ton of features - it's just overpriced.

Pros:

Yotpo is easy to implement and use. Being able to create Facebook ads directly from customer reviews is incredibly valuable and has brought large amounts of revenue to our store.

Cons:

There are cheaper alternatives (MUCH cheaper) that do the exact same thing and even do most things better. Yotpo does appear to be severely overprice, in my honest opinion.

Alternatives Considered: Okendo

2 years ago

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. Our pricing is catered to the needs & wishlists of the brands we work with and we're extremely sorry to hear that you weren't able to see the value of Yotpo in your experience. Every review, positive and negative, plays a big role in how we evolve our product and teams, and really appreciate you leaving your feedback.

Catarina B.
Owner in UK
Retail, Self Employed

Reviewing the Reviews

5 last year

Comments: For a small company, every bit of feedback matters to build brand trust and confidence and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Yotpo.

Pros:

Yotpo has been a very good asset to my company as it has made it very easy to capture user feedback on my products and subsequently display them on the website. Their integration with WooCommerce is seamless and the ease of capturing reviews with an email integrated form is super quick.

Cons:

The only negative for me is how their external scripts can affect my site speed, perhaps this is something they can work on improving as in this day an age speed is key for converting viewers into customers.

Alternatives Considered: Reviews.io

Reasons for Switching to Yotpo: There were some brands that I am familiar with using Yotpo so I went with them.

last year

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We work hard to meet our customers' expectations, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

John C.
President in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Arguably the best out there, bit pricey

4 2 years ago

Comments: Yotpo is one of the best and possible the best in online ecomm reviews.

Pros:

Automated reviews and automated settings, social push, and rich snippets

Cons:

Doesn't integrate with subscription apps (though does integrate with shopify) and price.

2 years ago

Hi John! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying Yotpo! We're constantly working to improve our product and how we serve our customers, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Rachel B.
CEO in US
Food Production, 2-10 Employees

Great boost for small business to grow solid reputation!!!

5 12 months ago

Comments: Yotpo has given us credibility! We have 400 online reviews now and it encourages onlookers to proceed to the checkout with confidence.

Pros:

Ease of use for our customers, clean cut, great visual with the stars at the top of each review, easy to implement into our website in the places we want it seen.

Cons:

Would love if a customer wrote a review 1x, that they no longer receive emails in the future, still asking them to write another one. We only offer a discount to customers for their 1st review, so it is annoying to them to keep getting yotpo requests with orders, time after time.

11 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo and seeing the positive impact on your store! Feel free to contact our customer support at any time, we will do everything we can to assist you with your issue.

Ardalan Z.
Ardalan Z.
Online Marketing Manager (Mid-Senior) in
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees

So many features... Amazing support

5 5 years ago

Comments: There are maybe more than 100 review apps that can help your company grow organic content or ask customers to write site, and product reviews. But Yotpo is on a completely different level than most. They regularly update their product, have so many features that can help your onsite and offsite strategies, and most importantly (at least for our company), they have a great team of account executives, experts, strategists, and support staffs.
We started our experience almost 2 years ago (Yotpo strategist: Hannah Kim) and Yotpo keeps exceeding our expectations with new features every month.

Pros:

Amazing features - could help both e-commerce and non-ecommerce websites - Great quick support

Cons:

Installation looks easy at first but sometimes requires some knowledge of coding. Not a real con but I thought you should know that.

Apryl M.
Owner/maker in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great all around

5 12 months ago

Pros:

I use both yotpo reviews and yotpo customer loyalty. Both are fantastic. I have received hundreds of reviews from the automatic email requests. The loyalty system is ready to set up and many customers love it.

Cons:

I would love to have the option for customer questions on product pages but this is only available with a higher tier program which I'm not a big enough business to make sense of purchasing that tier. I wish there was an option to add on a la carte style, without having to increase the plan price so much.

11 months ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying both Yotpo Reviews and Yotpo Loyalty! We are always working on improving and adjusting our pricing in an ongoing effort to match our clients with the plan that best fits their needs. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your current plan or our other plans, please feel free to reach out to us at any time and we will do our utmost to help you.

James D.
Head of Design in UK

Good review platform, some quirks

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Overall the platform is great, easy to use and the back end has everything you need. Simple customisation is easy, but we opted for modifying the templates which took​ some time to figure out with using Liquid partials etc​.

Cons:

Some things aren't very customisable, such as the text for different tagged products. We have one site where we are tagging two different types of product so want the text to reflect the two products, but that isn't an option. When testing live review data you can only send to an email once as it thinks​ it's a real customer. The testing method to see if an email looks ok doesn't use live data so it can't be checked.

2 years ago

Hi James! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying the platform. We hear your frustrations and I've put in a request to our team to consider the tagged product text customization as they continue to improve the product. As for testing live review data, that is currently the case- if you want to test it live, you can always send the request to support and we will manually send the review request for a specific product.

Anneliese F.
Customer Experience in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

Used for Product Review Moderation

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good so far! I don't have another product review program to compare it to but it does the job

Pros:

Really easy to navigate, tons of filters to narrow down results, easy to search using keywords, uploaded photo quality is great

Cons:

There's a lot of ads on the version I use, sometimes its hard to load and I have to keep refreshing the page

last week

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are always working on improving our product and services and your input is incredibly valuable. If you're experiencing any lingering issues, please reach out to our customer service at any time, and they will do their best to assist you.

Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Owner/Artist in US

YOTPO is fantastic!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Constant customer feedback, which helps us build better products and revise one's that need it and rid others. Yotpo is great!

Pros:

Easy to use, great follow up email and also their support staff is one of a kind! I first heard of them when they reached out to our store on Shopify. Their support staff is incredibly friendly, not pushy, and their free plan is great to test out the waters and really see it in action. It's easy to setup, navigate and also has shown immediate results with reviews and follow ups.

Cons:

I honestly can't think of anything, maybe the pricing structure, but even that isn't terrible. The introduction to it was great, even though at first I was a bit apprehensive, but I love the product now.

Maud P.
Customer Service Representative in Canada
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Great Softwear to Display user reviews

4 3 years ago

Pros:

I love that you can customize everything so that you can have it run seamlessly on your webpage. Customers love to be able to see the reviews of other customers.

Cons:

I had a little trouble when I moved my website from Prestashop to Shopify, but the support team was great and had me squared away quickly.

Clay R.
Clay R.
Founder, CEO in US
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees

Poor value for the $$$

5 2 years ago

Comments: Yotpo helped to automate the collection of reviews but there are plenty of other apps that do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

Pros:

Yotpo is a beautiful and simple review platform with advanced features

Cons:

PRICE - We started with Yotpo very early on and the product was reasonably priced for a shopify store at that time but then the price shot up to thousands of dollars/quarter. The price was only based on the fact that you use the service, not how much you use or how many referrals or reviews you get. As a small business, this simply isn't practical or sustainable. We had to switch to another product, okendo, which is much more reasonably priced and actually has more advanced features than Yotpo.

2 years ago

Hi Clay! Thank you so much for leaving the review, we really appreciate your feedback and consider it highly valuable as we continue to grow and map out our focus moving forward. As far as pricing, our pricing structure is modeled to grow with our customers, but we know that can't fit the needs of every brand. With that said, we're constantly working to adjust and make our pricing as accessible as possible while still matching the value of the product and are excited to continue to do so. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the time.

Santosh P.
Project manager in India

Our business increased a lot after using yotpo review and other addon features

5 4 years ago

Pros:

the handling of review was difficult without yotpo.Collecting review is not easy job what yotpo was doing is great .

Cons:

bad site reviews added by any customer without proper verifcation that he was purchased any product from site.that need to be addresses.

Jared C.
Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Solid Integrations, great merchant experience

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have had a great experience with Yotpo, and even switched our rewards program to Swell when we heard of the acquisition. The reviews Yotpo facilitates drives our sales on-site, and through facebook ads that we're able to generate directly from the platform. Yotpo is a social proofing win!

Pros:

Yotpo integrates as a plug and play app on the Shopify app store, making installations a breeze. We utilize Yotpo on multiple stores, and I'm able to move between each store with ease.

Cons:

I'm not sure why they display user's profile pics on the reviews, because I have not seen this feature used on any site.

Dustin M.
Email Specialist in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Solid Product Review Platform

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Adding this software to our website has helped generate a ton of new customer product reviews. We value this user generated content and enjoy the ease of using Yotpo to get this feedback.

Cons:

Only thing I find lacking at times is the ease of finding things in the platform back-end. It usually doesn't take long though to find it.

Mark S.
Website Manager in US
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees

One of Our Best Business Decisions

5 3 years ago

Comments: It has been great! We've been using it for 3 years and have no plans on leaving soon (unless the price goes way up)

Pros:

The impact you get on your website VS the cost for the platform is fantastic. It integrates with Google and Facebook easily, is very user friendly for the user and company, works for multiple websites under one YotPo admin, and support is good.

Cons:

Sometimes the admin loads the wrong page or will take a while to load.

Bianca l. P.
Bianca l. P.
Co-founder & CEO in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Yotpo is expensive but necessary.

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Yotpo is relatively easy to set up and works well at collecting reviews with custom attributes (size - too big, perfect, too small) etc. Customers are able to leave reviews in the email or online. They have good analytics and sentiment analysis that allows you to understand when customers leave a bad review (even if the star rating is high).

Cons:

Yotpo is okay for the price because its the leader in the space. However, for their team and funding size I expected much more. Updating custom attributes is a terrible experience, and if customers leave a bad review that is not true, Yotpo can't do anything about it. There is no way to submit proof that the customer was wrong leaving businesses powerless against lies.

Mauricio C.
Mauricio C.
CEO & FOUNDER in Chile
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great App

5 11 months ago

Pros:

Really help to collecting reviews and that is very important to create confidence with another customers. Really easy to use and the support is really fast and efficient.

Cons:

The price, if we compare with another apps, is more expensive.

11 months ago

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're happy to hear you're finding Yotpo easy to use! We are constantly working on improving our plans and pricing to make sure our clients are in their "perfect fit" plan, but we also understand that it doesn't always work. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your plan or any of our other plans.

Aileen S.
Social Media Manager in US

Yotpo Review

4 last year

Comments: I like Yotpo because I can find happy and upset customers easily. I also love having the keyword filters in place for even easier management

Pros:

I like being able to easily see all our most recent product reviews

Cons:

The click-through can be a little annoying when we have a huge influx of reviews to approve.

last year

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying the benefits of using Yotpo.

Christopher M.
Partner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great software, excellent customer service

5 3 years ago

Comments: Collecting reviews and being able to display them on our website in a variety of forms, as well as having the ability to leverage product and site reviews.

Pros:

Ease of use, and the ability to integrate tightly into our website. All reviews are housed on our end, not a third party site. The admin interface is easy to use, and for the most part, everything is self-explanatory. The customer service was excellent. The sales team was knowledgeable without overselling their solution. Our account manager is responsive and was eager to help out especially during the startup phase.

Cons:

If I could request one feature it would be additional design flexibility on the email side.

Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Broadcast Media

The best way to get use feedback

5 6 years ago

Comments: Yotpo is the best solution for soliciting reviews from your customers. They get a quick email X days after their order and can choose a star amount from within the email. I have a medium sized website and have hundreds of reviews because of Yotpo. It also allows customers to say that they have not received their order yet -- great for spotting shipping issues.

Pros:

- Get immediate feedback from your customers - Give your app legitimacy by displaying reviews on your site

Cons:

- A bit expensive if you want to use their premium plans

6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Jordan!

Michele R.
Manager in US

Good but not great

3 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, my experience with Yotpo has been good. My only real issue is the impact on our page speed. Other than that, the software is very easy to use and adds legitimacy to our website. It's easy to send out automatic review requests and post customer photos, etc.

Pros:

Yotpo is an easy integration and adds legitimacy to our ecommerce website. There's plenty of different widget options, the look and feel is clean and contemporary. Customer service is pretty good. Everything is easy to use.

Cons:

Slows down our website... A LOT. Our google page speed score is incredibly low because of the yotpo widgets. The images on the site are hosted by Yotpo via Instragram so we have no control over the image sizes. We contacted Yotpo customer support and they did help us optimize a bit but in the end we had to take off the yotpo widget and recreate it ourselves so we could have control over the image sizes. Needless to say it was a ton of work.

Keith N.
VP - eCommerce | Digital Marketing | IT | Customer Support in US
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees

Great Value. Easy to Implement. Easy to Use.

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software is highly configurable yet easy to implement.

Cons:

Need more online tutorials for self-training.

Alternatives Considered: TurnTo, Annex Cloud and PowerReviews

Reasons for Switching to Yotpo: Ease of implementation. Integration with Magento 2.0

2 years ago

Hi Keith! Happy to hear from you and happy to hear you're having a great experience with Yotpo. Your feedback is highly appreciated as we continue to evolve our product and how we serve our community.