Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.8/5
    4.6/5

About INTUO

Intuo offers an easy-to-use course builder. Distribute it to anyone in your organisation, wherever they are. Quizzes and certificates.

Learn more about INTUO

Fabienne V.
Human Capital Architect
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Culture & Technology"

Pros: When building a feedback culture there is no one size fits all.
Working with a tool like Intuo gives you as the stability as the flexibility to create processes and ways of working adapted to your company needs.
Whether you want to have more transparency or create more ownership in performance management or you want to build on your engagement with your coworkers, Intuo is a tool that gives you all these options.
On top of that Intuo is a user-friendly tool, so even if you are not a tech-savvy you will find your way in a jiffy.
Intuo has a support team, focussing on customer experience.
This team makes sure that when you decide on partnering with Intuo they are the ones who will guide you as an administrator but also all your users through this process and ensure that the embedding is into place as from day one.

Cons: Looking at all the tools that you have in every company, like 0365 an integration can be an improvement.
Scheduling reviews sync nevertheless, changes are not always on point.
The second point I miss is the log of all your external training in a very easy way.
Today you can surely do that nevertheless, it's a manual job.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020
Yves D.
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Makes getting our knowledge across a whole lot easier, and cheaper!"

Comments: Our Sales force is scattered around the globe. Organising sales conference calls resulted in low performance as measuring attention span and learning were not possible, so we didn't know if they actually amounted to somehting. We think people were simply distracted by other thing during the calls, but we couldn't confirm and improve on it. Actual conferences on the other hand were too expensive. So enter INTUO. We get to measure who and which teams have followed a course, and how they understand the matter. And a lot less expensive! Really love working with it.

by Intuo on 11/12/2019

Thanks Yves for the kind feedback. We love working with you too!

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Sander D.
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2016

"Everything I was looking for, INTUO had it."

Comments: I was looking for an LMS to update a couple of my colleagues on certain projects we were doing. Dries scheduled an online demo with me and I was pretty much sold right away. Every question I had for him was answered before I could even ask it. What was to be a short-term solution, now became a permanent tool to keep each other updated about everything. And we have a great overview of how everyone's doing, wich makes it easy to keep our team the best there is. Positives
+ So many features, and they are still adding new and exciting stuff
+ Customisation, I like how I can make it my own with the color and branding options
+ Very open people at INTUO, loved working with them
Negatives
- A lot of features takes a bit of time to get used to. But time well worth spending in the end.

Dieter S.
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2015

"Great LMS that thinks about you and the future!"

Comments: My experience with Intuo was great. I worked with it on regular basis to improve the performance of my team. Due to the tracking and reporting tools, it's easy to stay up to date with all this data. The modern look, the excellent user experience and the large list of features are making it an easy to use and effective system. Intuo is one of the best Learning Management Systems I've worked with.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2015
Nick T.
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2015

"A system that makes training your team more efficient"

Comments: Intuo is an effective LMS system that helped me out to train my team. By this system the learning/training time and effeciency has been reduced significantly. My top 3 features:
Personalized environment
Use analytics to identify knowledge gaps
Certificates & Gamification to enhance effectiveness
Contra:
External content (not yet)
No direct chat with customer service

• Reviewed on 03/09/2015
Thomas S.
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2015

"Great product & great service "

Comments: The Intuo.io team has guided us from the very first day in a way that you can only demand from a professional and well organized company. It took us 7 months to decide which LMS we wanted to use and integrate within our company, but it was definitely worth the wait. If you want to go for a reliable service and user-friendly product, Intuo is the LMS you need - without a doubt.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2015
Leslie D.

"Huge timesaver"

Comments: We have trained over 1000 of our customers on how to install our product using INTUO. Before, we would have to send support on the road. This was such a waste of time and effort. Really glad with this platform. We have tried several before INTUO and I don't think we'll change anytime soon!

Philip D.
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2015

"A great looking LMS that allows for fast on-boarding and easy content creation "

Comments: Pros:
- In-depth analytics
- Fast on-boarding
- SCORM integration
- Intuitive content and course builder
- Allows me to certify my students through a certificate builder
Cons:
- Not important for us, but it's not on-premise, but a cloud solution

• Reviewed on 30/07/2015
Brent G.
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2015

"User friendly product, that makes learning fun"

Comments: Intuo is an online tool that improves the skills of my teammembers. It's a very easy to use tool and makes it easy to set goals. The customer service is ok, but not yet excellent. I'm expecting they are going to upgrade their support soon!

by Intuo on 27/05/2016