Filter by:

• Overall

About Concord

Concord is the simplest way to collaborate on, sign, manage, and store agreements.

Learn more about Concord

Rafael N.
Management Consultant in US

Concord and Salesforce integration is amazing!

5 3 months ago

Comments: Concord has made contracts more streamlined and integrative with our Salesforce business processes! As every document is stored not only in Salesforce but also in Concord we do not need to worry about back up copies in our server. I am so happy that Oberd. It is really easy to keep track of all your contacts that you send to be signed because Concord emails you when someone signs or leaves a comment. The best feature is that we can save templates so we can edit and bring information from Salesforce , making our process really smooth and avoiding manual mistakes!

Pros:

Salesforce integration was easy and quick. Most important, very easy to use Concord via Salesforce (Send to sign, attachment is added automatically in Salesforce Notes, etc.). Also, I like to enable the track history in the template level, so I can check what was changed in the document not only in the draft but also when we send to sign. In addition, I like the chat/message into Concord platform where customer can edit the document (redlining) or ask question avoiding emails.

Cons:

Something I would like to have as a feature is to chose which field must be completed by a External guest, for example, if I have more than one external guest signing the document I cannot specified who needs to fill out a specific field.

Program Manager in Serbia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Best Legal document manager

5 3 months ago

Pros:

First of all, Concord is super convenient to use easy import and export feature, search capabilities of document based on key words save a lot of time. on product edit option also helps a lot for quick edits and get it digitally signed by all parties. Setting up the lifecycle of the document helps with reminders of getting the document expired that again helps to get the contract renewed before the expiry. Overall concord is best to manage all my legal documents.

Cons:

Haven't used any other software to compare but I'm happy with concord :)

Lindsey B.
Head of Finance in US
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros:

Concord pros: -Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place -Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email . -Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them). -I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements. -I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Cons:

-Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc. -There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system. -I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

Luis R.
Corporate Counsel in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Concord is an easy to use platform

4 3 months ago

Comments: Overall, I believe Concord is one of the best contract management platforms in the market. Although we have only used the platform for about two years, Concord has many things to offer such as a wide variety of easy to use features coupled with periodic updates and new even new features. Concord also provides competitive pricing compared to that of other contract management platforms. It is for the reasons above that I would stick with Concord for many years to come.

Pros:

The best part of Concord in comparison to other contract management platforms is its ease of use. The process in which to upload legacy contracts and manage those contracts within the repository is simple and can be done in as little as 3-4 steps. Other platforms seem more complex in the features they provide making it more time consuming and calling for extensive trainings whereas the Concord platform has similar features but with less steps.

Cons:

Although Concord provides an Analytics feature, the feature is limited to the different types of analytics it can provide such as status of executed documents as well as number of documents by status per month. It would be great to see a wider offering of different analytics such as number of documents currently in negotiations or in the approval stage.

Randa T.
Office Manager in US
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Concord software review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pros:

The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Cons:

At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Sales manager in UK
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow

4 2 years ago

Pros:

1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Cons:

The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Gregg B.
Gregg B.
Contract Manager in US
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!

5 5 years ago

Comments: This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Pros:

Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Cons:

The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

Terrific! Great value, and great features

5 5 years ago

Comments: So far, this product has been amazing! We needed a way to stay on top of deadlines for renewals and terminations, and found the perfect solution. Being able to set reminders has helped stay on top of these important dates. Another great aspect of the software would be the ability to add Tags to each contract. This enables us to sort and determine how many contracts, and what contracts different areas are currently using.

Pros:

Ease of Use Email Notifications Value for Money

Cons:

There is nothing I would recommend changing

Jayant S.
Contracts Specialist in US
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees

Concord Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Organization and speed of executing contracts are two of the most useful tools that Concord has provided.

Pros:

The software keeps things organized and it is extremely easy to search for key words that may only be in certain clauses of a contract. Additionally, it is very easy for workflows and multi-department users to share contracts with ease.

Cons:

It isn't as friendly to 3rd party users and they seem to want to execute contracts in a traditional paper fashion.

Senior Vice President, Operations in US
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Concord has changed the way we manage business deals

5 5 years ago

Comments: Centralizing all agreements in one location has been tremendously helpful to our business. Everyone knows where to look for docs. Negotiations are managed in the platform. We no longer need an additional e-signature service. The efficiencies are amazing.

Contract Manager in
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

Low cost but full featured contract management solution

5 5 years ago

Comments: Concord is an entirely cloud-based system that features as a contract database as well as a full fledged negotiation/e-signature platform. It has integration with Google Docs and Office files, as well as PDF. It's a very flexible piece of software that can have multiple uses depending on the organization.

Pros:

Very customizable, template system is excellent, ability to import redlines from Word files is essential

Cons:

Some pushback on proprietary platform from outside partners (although this is rare). Requires partners to create an account, although it leverages logins from LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc.

Julian W.
Julian W.

It works well, it's fast, and it's free (for most uses)

5 5 years ago

Comments: I'm the founder of a startup and an advisor encouraged us to try out Concord for digital signatures. We've used it for all documents needed to get signatures for.

Pros:

I'd say the best part about Concord is how seamless the experience is when it comes to inviting team members or people outside your org to discuss and/or sign documents. The editor is also rather intuitive - I didn't need any tutorial to jump right in and do what I needed to do. The learning curve is fairly nonexistent. I had a question about the paid version and their team was very quick to respond.

Cons:

Well there aren't any except the fear they will eventually drastically reduce their features for free users but I think it's well worth using now. If you have the money and need the features it will be worth paying for as well.

Andrea S.
Partnerships Coordinator in Canada

I have never had an issue with Concord

4 4 years ago

Pros:

It's easy to store contract and save templates. We've been able to grant certain user permissions so that everyone has what they need.

Cons:

Importing contracts from a word document can be cumbersome at times and I wish there was a better way to organize contracts into folders.

Ron elius S.
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies in Philippines

Do you want to have a seamless Contract Management? Here it is…

4 3 years ago

Comments: Good!

Pros:

For Freelancers like me who needed a streamlined On-boarding process, creating Contracts that are seamless is needed. The Huge point for this Software is you can create your own Contract for your Customers or Clients, and the huge contributor for that is their E-Signature! It's so easy to use and it's amazing.

Cons:

The Cons that I experience when I'm using this tool is sometimes it's confusing like when you drafted a Contract specifically for a Client, you might wonder the placement of that draft on their Dashboard. I just wish they can improve their UI and UX. I will also add Templates is a must for reference. This is for fast Contract creation and I hope they can add some Templates.

Josh M.
Josh M.
Associate Director of Development in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Works well, takes some practice

4 3 months ago

Comments: Overall it's good, and it's a huge improvement for anyone who didn't have a CMS. Because it isn't completely intuitive, me and my colleagues find ourselves forgetting how to do basic things, especially when we only use it monthly or less.

Pros:

The ability to quickly get digital signatures that are then housed in a single location.

Cons:

I don't find the interface to be intuitive, and it relies way too much on screen verbiage vs. graphic images which imply what you want to do (just takes more brainpower to read). The interface as-is can you leave you wondering where to be looking or go next, when I think it should be set up so you really are only presented with what you need to see based on the step you're at in the process.

John N.
Designer in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Crazy simple and insanely great

5 5 years ago

Comments: We use a lot of contracts, it's an essential part of our weekly workflow, and before Concord, we had tried everything and nothing has come close to the efficiency and just simplicity of Concord, it's like email for contracts, but better. Our clients love Concord, and so do we.

Pros:

Simple to use, Nice UI and helps keep your contracts organized

Cons:

Would be nice to have more design features for creating custom contracts

Joshua Z.
Procurement in US
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Non-profit

3 2 years ago

Comments: Contract management, getting fully executed versions of the contracts from vendors, alerting necessary parties contracts are complete

Pros:

The ability to reassign the signature to someone else

Cons:

When requesting signature, there is no option for me to change the message sent via e-mail. It defaults to what my company has instead of allowing me a chance to customize it.

Erik H.
Erik H.

Concord eSign Service Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: My wife and I own and operate Maven's Connections, LLC a joint venture specialist company and we have been using Concord to handle the signing of contracts when a new client hires us. We love using Concord because it is very simple and the feature set is very robust. We are able to track any changes to the contracts as well as any changes that occur during the course of the negotiation process. We have yet to receive any complaints from our customers about the service.

Pros:

Ease of use, value for money and the fact that all our records surrounding contracts are kept in one central location.

Cons:

The template creation process can be a bit cumbersome at first.

Tom M.
UK

Great electronic contract & FREE

5 5 years ago

Comments: I used to rely on Adobe Echosign for a long time but when it made to the subscription basis I was looking for an alternative which was free and provide me with basic feature such as unlimited contract, great and easy experience for my clients to use. Concord blew me away and I am so pleased with this solution. I am far from using all the features including within the free offer. I can only recommend this solution to any business in need for filling contract and getting them e-signed by clients.

Trey B.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Concord takes the pain out of the contract process

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using Concord for the past three months and it has made a world of difference in streamlining our contract process. No more chasing clients to get a hard copy signed, scanned and sent back! Just review, edit and sign!

Pros:

Ease of use. Updates when events happen such as signatures.

Product Manager & Front-end Developer in Malta
Retail, 2-10 Employees

We sign agreements, remotely but instantly! Great product

4 5 years ago

Comments: We've been using Concord to sign new agreements with our clients, without the need of printing, post or meetings in-person. A great tool which allows you to instantly sign contracts remotely via the internet.

Pros:

Instant Secure Electronic Signage Insights - Contract Status Contract Management Version Control Edit with Colleagues

Aaron R.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

This is what e-signature needs to be

5 5 years ago

Comments: Although the experience of creating templates and documents for signature could be a little simpler, it does the job well and the dashboard is really great. Most importantly clients find it easy to use

Marco M.
Community in US
Computer Games, 201-500 Employees

Using Concord for NDAs

5 11 months ago

Pros:

I use Concord for sending out NDAs. Using templates and being able to view all activity is easy. It makes things a lot faster and more streamlined for our team.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike as of yet. I only use Concord a couple of times a week.

Titus E.
Legal Counsel in Netherlands

Concord review

4 2 years ago

Comments: It simplifies the working processes and saves time. Plus you have all contracts stores in the same location.

Pros:

The functionalities and structure are very clear and work well.

Cons:

Formatting texts isn't very well developed.

Chief Executive Officer & Founder in US
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use Service!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Great Service. Cheaper alternative to docusign which is a very expensive product . Concordnow provides the same services at a much cheaper alternative.