• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

About Schedulista

The easiest way for salons to accept and schedule appointments online. Clients book directly via web, Facebook, email or SMS.

Learn more about Schedulista

Kayla garnet R.
Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Schedulista Rocks My World"

Comments: I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros: My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons: This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Kathryn N.
Acupuncturist/Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Packs in a lot of Functionality!"

Comments: Overall experience is excellent.

Pros: I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Cons: It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

by Schedulista on 20/12/2018

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the nice review!

Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment.

Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Leanne M.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2020

"Thank you Schedulista"

Comments: This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Pros: I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Cons: I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2020
Jean K.
Fitness trainer
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees"

Comments: I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros: It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons: It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2017
Amber W.
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"Great, easy booking software!"

Pros: Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Cons: Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Kayla garnet R.
Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master

"Schedulista Review"

Comments: Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros: Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons: Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

by Schedulista on 18/10/2018

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Carol W.
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Reliable, and Customizable"

Comments: I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Pros: I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Cons: Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Anke Z.
Homeopath
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"I love it!"

Comments: Schedulista has made booking appointments so much easier for me and my clients. It send automatic reminders, looks professional, customer support is excellent, very good price in my opinion, I love it.

Pros: I love schedulista, it has saved me so much time trying to schedule client appointments.

Cons: That I can't use the same email address for more than one person in the same family.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Gretchen W.
Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"Single business owner, two offices"

Comments: It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros: The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons: The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

by Schedulista on 17/10/2018

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Benjamin K.
developmental pediatrician
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2020

"easy and efficient self scheduling for clients"

Comments: great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Pros: easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Cons: really no major weaknesses
sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

by Schedulista on 30/04/2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2020
Carol W.
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried"

Comments: I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros: so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons: I don't have anything negative to say.

by Schedulista on 23/10/2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

April P.
OWNER
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2018

"LOVE LOVE SChedulista"

Comments: LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Pros: the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Cons: i havent found anything that I dont like

by Schedulista on 17/10/2018

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Omarie P.
Marketing Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2018

"Good for website and convenient for customers"

Pros: The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Cons: Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2018
Christopher A.
Chiropractor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2019

"Improved our business immensely!"

Comments: We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Pros: We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Cons: I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

by Schedulista on 01/05/2019

Thanks for the great review Christopher!

We're privileged to have you as a customer.

Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2019
Ashley S.
Photographer
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Schedulista"

Comments: I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Leia T.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2017

"SCHEDULISTA REVIEW"

Comments: Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Pros: I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Cons: I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Amanda H.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2017

"My Favorite Scheduling Software"

Comments: I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros: Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons: Mysterious error messages sometimes.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2017
Audio Producer
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!"

Comments: Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros: It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons: The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

by Schedulista on 10/05/2019

Thanks for the review.

Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team ([email protected]) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Andrew R.
Product Manager
E-Learning, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2018

"Good scheduling software"

Pros: This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Cons: Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

by Schedulista on 03/01/2019

Hi Andrew,

I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included".

Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours.

Good day,
Felix

• Reviewed on 30/12/2018
Vishal P.
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2020

"Beautiful and future rich"

Comments: Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Pros: Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Cons: Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

by Schedulista on 13/03/2020

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

• Reviewed on 12/03/2020
Founder, Creator & Corporate Wellness Provider
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"Schedulista makes scheduling appointments easy!"

Comments: Overall this service has made my business run smoother which is definitely important.

Pros: I loved how easy to use it is and how friendly and helpful the customer service has been. I would definitely recommend it for your business.

Cons: I use square for my business and the only thing they offer is stripe as they don't have a full POS as of yet.

Thanks for the review!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Jamie K.
Photographer/Owner
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2015

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Comments: I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

• Reviewed on 27/08/2015
Partner
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"one more great app. NYC at you ease"

Pros: I love this app. Help business to get faster as NYC goes.

Cons: They should solve the google issues as the lots of email that it generates...for any change.

Thanks for the review!

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Head Astrologer
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2019

"Beautiful, easy to use scheduling software"

Pros: It's beautiful. Really well-designed. Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment. I love that. The design is as approachable as Calendly's, albeit a bit more elegant. Features are comprehensive, on par with Acuity.

Cons: It's a great, straight-forward, scheduling app.

by Schedulista on 01/05/2019

Thanks for the great review.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Harmandeep singh S.
Graduate Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2017

"Schedulista"

Cons: Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place

• Reviewed on 18/11/2017