Filter by:

• Overall

About Schedulista

The easiest way for businesses to accept and schedule appointments online. Clients book directly via web, Facebook, email or SMS.

Learn more about Schedulista

Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master in US

Schedulista Rocks My World

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros:

My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons:

This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Alternatives Considered: Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Schedulista: I felt harassed by them, who was ten times the price.

André F.
André F.
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Perfect solution for scheduling online classes

5 8 months ago

Comments: We are a e-learning company based in London, UK and we deliver online language classes to clients based several in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Before Schedulista, the scheduling process for our classes was so painful, so time consuming. Schedulista is cost effective, easy to use. The integration with Zoom save us a lot of time and energy. All in all we are very satisfied.

Pros:

- online scheduling system where several students can register for the same class in less than 1 minute - integration with Zoom - synchronisation with Google Calendar - time efficient - cost effective

Cons:

In the calendar, the week starts Sunday which is how it is in USA but in Europe the week starts Monday. So an option to change that it will be great.

Alternatives Considered: Google Calendar

Reasons for Choosing Schedulista: I needed a system for class (not just individual) scheduling that is not too expensive

Switched From: Google Calendar

Jean K.
Fitness trainer in US

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

1 5 years ago

Comments: I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros:

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons:

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Yu B.
Principal in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Game changer!

5 2 months ago

Pros:

Schedulista is easy to set up and you don't have to worry about missed payments any more. It gives you so much more time to concentrate on your job. It's been extremely reliable and there wasn't a single day it didn't function. However, what I love most is the prompt and super friendly customer service!

Cons:

It would be great if there is a way to remind regular/weekly customers to make a booking before the booking deadline.

Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master in US

Schedulista Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros:

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons:

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

April P.
OWNER in US

LOVE LOVE SChedulista

5 3 years ago

Comments: LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Pros:

the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Cons:

i havent found anything that I dont like

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Ashley S.
Photographer in US
Photography, Self Employed

Schedulista

5 5 years ago

Comments: I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

Jamie K.
Photographer/Owner in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 6 years ago

Comments: I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

Head Astrologer in Poland
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Beautiful, easy to use scheduling software

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It's beautiful. Really well-designed. Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment. I love that. The design is as approachable as Calendly's, albeit a bit more elegant. Features are comprehensive, on par with Acuity.

Cons:

It's a great, straight-forward, scheduling app.

3 years ago

Thanks for the great review.

John K.
Founder & President in Canada
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Nothing can compare with OnSched

5 5 years ago

Comments: After looking at countless online scheduling options, in my opinion none can compare with OnSched. OnSched , has the most features, allows for scalability for growth and combined with the outstanding professional customer service and support. In short I could not be happier OnSched

Pros:

- Customer service - All of the features you could want - Allows for scalability & growth

Cons:

None

Amy W.
Owner/Hairstylist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

I love Schedulista!

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Schedulista has made the transition from employee to salon owner of my individual studio so easy and comforting. The customer service guys are very quick to respond to questions and have been patient in helping me to structure my services and settings. During the pandemic in 2020, they were very kind and understanding when my business was shut down for 8 weeks. I am completely happy with Schedulista.

Pros:

The Schedulista software is straight forward and easy to use. My clients love it on their end and I love having a virtual assistant to send out appointment reminders and to take appointments for me after hours which saves me tons of time.

Cons:

My only cons would be that there is not a feature to make a client "inactive" without erasing their file or history and if a family has one email address they cannot both have client files using that email address again. It is a minor thing but would be nice if that could be added somehow.

Kathryn N.
Acupuncturist/Business Owner in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall experience is excellent.

Pros:

I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Cons:

It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

3 years ago

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the nice review! Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment. Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Carol W.
CEO in US
Music, Self Employed

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

5 3 years ago

Comments: I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros:

so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons:

I don't have anything negative to say.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Project Manager in US
Research, 11-50 Employees

One of the few scheduling tools that work

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use for sure, the smooth flow of the options. Great for hair salons or studios to book an appointment

Cons:

There is always space for improvement...

3 years ago

Thanks for the nice review!

Center Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Really straightforward app

5 4 months ago

Comments: I love it! Definitely recommend it to any company or organization that needs an easy to use scheduling app.

Pros:

I love how easy Schedulista is to use. It has made scheduling for my previous position easy and I love that I can automatically add each appointment to calendars. The integration options are convenient and easy to use.

Cons:

It's a little on the pricier side compared to other scheduling software. I wish that there were more affordable add-on options.

Leanne M.
Owner in New Zealand
Retail, 2-10 Employees

5 last year

Comments: This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Pros:

I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Cons:

I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

Benjamin K.
developmental pediatrician in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

easy and efficient self scheduling for clients

5 2 years ago

Comments: great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Pros:

easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Cons:

really no major weaknesses sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

Audio Producer in UK
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros:

It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons:

The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

3 years ago

Thanks for the review. Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team ([email protected]) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

Vishal P.
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist in US

Beautiful and future rich

5 2 years ago

Comments: Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Pros:

Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Cons:

Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

2 years ago

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

Robert L.
Managing Member in US

Good Alternative

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This product is very easy to use and you can have multiple locations.

Cons:

There is nothing that I can think of that is negative.

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Robert.

Gretchen W.
Gretchen W.
Licensed Massage Therapist in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Single business owner, two offices

5 3 years ago

Comments: It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros:

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons:

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

3 years ago

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

Anke Z.
Homeopath in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Easy to use and a good price point

5 12 months ago

Comments: Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Pros:

I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Cons:

The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

12 months ago

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

Omarie P.
Marketing Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Good for website and convenient for customers

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Cons:

Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

Amanda H.
Owner in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

My Favorite Scheduling Software

5 5 years ago

Comments: I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros:

Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons:

Mysterious error messages sometimes.

Andrew R.
Product Manager in US
E-Learning, 10,000+ Employees

Good scheduling software

4 3 years ago

Pros:

This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Cons:

Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

3 years ago

Hi Andrew, I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included". Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours. Good day, Felix