• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About Teamwork Desk

Teamwork creates business management applications for teams of all sizes & industries, so you can be more efficient, organized & happy.

Learn more about Teamwork Desk

Showing 25 reviews of 136

Noahj C.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Teamwork still is and has been the best and continually improving Team Management App EVER!"

Comments: WONDERFUL!!!

Pros: Everything.
- Features and definitely the app loading speed which is near instant loading.
- Much so their continuous innovation, along with their public road map.

Cons: - I do wish one thing, and that is user permissions would respect all tab settings and left panel categories within the app, but some of it is set to show based on a "team" and not all to the individual "team member". - Also the Gant Chart, I've seen some better implementations and that would could be nicely improved in Teamwork.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Ramin K.
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk"

Comments: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

Pros: I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Cons: Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms.
* Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn.
*Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information.
* Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket.
There are more but this is a good start ;-).

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
Charra H.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!"

Comments: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

Pros: We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Cons: Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

Ray T.
Customer Support Specialist

"Great Software"

Comments: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use.

Pros: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Cons: Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances.
The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :)
I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature!
I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

Rhina L.
Director of Customer Support
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Supporting our customers with Teamwork Desk"

Comments: Overall, Teamwork Desk is easy to use. It is user friendly. I just wish that the reporting is improved tremendously with the current metrics so it could be usable for us.

Pros: I like that the ticketing system is very easy to use. I got used to it and I like that you can create a task directly from a ticket.

Cons: There are 4 things that I least like:
1. There is always a delay when receiving the tickets on Teamwork Desk system. I get them minutes earlier via email notifications. It would be great if I receive them real time, as in by the second or within 1 minute.
2. It would be great if the contents of the ticket body/message is automatically transferred into the task being created. Write now, I have to copy and paste them.
3. Also, when creating a task from the Desk, it doesn't allow to attach images as is on the task description area. It would be best if it would accept direct images so it can be easily seen instead of just having them as attachments.
4. The reporting is always giving out errors when I try to pull reports for more than 6 months. I couldn't get a good read of the analytics so I have to always export the raw data and do the analytics/report outside by myself.

Gabriel W.
Senior Project Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Very useful with easy to understand interface."

Comments: We had shopped around for a bit, but settled on Teamwork due to the easy to use interface. Because of this software we were able to release what many others would find an insane amount of books in six months. As the senior project manager it helped me manage a rather large load of projects and helped me in keeping an eye on any tasks that went overdue. There are a few features I would like to see improvements on, but the Teamwork team is active with updating the software. They are very responsive to any questions or feedback you have for them. I've been very impressed with their customer service. They also have a lovely archive of helpful videos. You can do a lot with the software too, if you really dig in. Although we just use it pretty much as is, and that works out just fine for us. I'd recommend trying out the free trial at the very least.

Pros: Ease of use, great tracking abilities, exporting as Excel documents, good customer support.

Cons: When someone updates a task it says what they did, but not the details.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the product.

CEO/Web Developer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"My Absolute Favorite Task Organizer"

Pros: As a web developer who often works with teams of other developers, whether remotely or in the office, Teamwork is hands down my favorite task organizer to keep everyone on track. It's interface is very easy to use, and the ticket system is straightforward to understand. The ability to mark tickets with a certain status, see which team members are viewing the task in real time, and assign tickets directly to team members are only a few of my favorite functions that Teamwork executes so well.

Cons: The only complaint I could think of, is sometimes when there are a lot of tickets open, Teamwork can be a bit slow to launch. But honestly it's never more than 10-20 seconds so there is not much to that complaint. The software is not free, but it's affordable for all the features that it provides.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Robert E.
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Review of Teamwork Desk"

Comments: We use the support desk internally and some externally to manage what is being done after a client is onboarded. If we need new ads we send it to support.

Pros: The support desk is a huge asset to our company. We utilize it daily to make sure we never miss a beat when it comes to getting our clients what they need.

Cons: I dont like that I cant create a task under a task list that has been placed in the completed task lists section. If a new task comes up that needs to be filed under that I have to go in and pin that task list and then create the task.

Michael P.
IT Manager
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2018

"Excellent Help Desk Software"

Comments: Overall it has been very good. Working with the company has just been ok. They have some strange billing requirements, and the fact that they are not based in the US has made it a little difficult (scheduling customer service meetings and things like that) but overall it has been good.

Pros: The software is easy to use, but the best part about is that it shares an interface design with Teamwork Projects. I have been using Desk since it was still in Beta and I really got used to it.

Cons: There could be more integration with Teamwork Projects. I would like to be able to assign small tasks related to a project using Desk to a technician.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Ariana jose V.
Community Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2018

"Great way to manage projects"

Pros: TeamWork really is a easier way to manage projects and make the best of it. I can measure the time i spend doing every task and i get to know what i have to do next, even assign people to task and upload files.

Cons: Is a little complicated when you start to use it but with time you can make a excellent job with projects.

by Teamwork.com on 05/04/2018

Hey Ariana Jose,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects.

Great to hear our products are helping you to manage your projects.

Feel free to get in touch to explain what you found difficult at first and what onboarding issues you experienced at [email protected]

We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

• Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Matt D.
CTO

"Great product"

Comments: We've used Teamwork Desk for several years now, and we love that not only is the product easy to use, but the data is also accessible via API so that we can run detailed reports, etc.

Pros: Ease of use, low initial cost, integration with Teamwork Projects

Cons: The change in pricing structure to include a number of different payment tiers. Sometimes, I find this confusing.

Hi Matt,

I'll pass on your pricing feedback to the team for their consideration.

Developer
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2019

"Management Solution"

Pros: My organisation has been using this to capture the staffs utilization. So, ya this is one of the best feature it offers, one can log his hours that what he did in office hours. And office can make reports on various matter using it.

Cons: Nothing major to dislike about the app. As a teamlead it’s solving all my required purpose.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019
Aaron K.
IT Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2017

"Desk with Project"

Comments: We use Teamwork Desk in combination with Teamwork Project. Desk is an easy to use tool with some good reporting facilities and loose integration with Project and other tools. Desk is price competitive. It is clear and easy to see where calls are at and who is responsible for tasks and tickets.

Pros: Easy to use, clean, fast, clear with good reporting.

Cons: Integration to Teamwork Project is a bit light. Search can be a bit slow with lots of data.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. You'll be happy to hear that we plan on making deeper integrations across the products very soon :).

• Reviewed on 01/04/2017
Regional Controller
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Simple, cheap but still needs some work"

Pros: The pricing is very low for this software. It is simple to use and has a very simple visual interface. Ticket management is simple and very easy to use.

Cons: Whereas the ticket management is simple, there is no customer facing ticket generator, which would cut a lot of time for business usability.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Avery J.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"Teamwork offers the best project management products on the market"

Pros: Teamwork makes it sooo easy to receive requests from customers and assign tickets to programmers. It is really straight forward and all of the functionality is exactly where you would expect it to be. Plus, they have the best customer service!

Cons: It doesn't have all of the functionality of a software like JIRA, but they are constantly improving.

by Teamwork.com on 20/09/2017

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you consider our products the best on the market.

Have a look at our features and development roadmap, we're always improving our products based on customer feedback. This will allow you to see what is coming soon. https://www.teamworkdesk.com/roadmap?product=desk

Wes

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Fernando H.
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"ISSUES on text editor & notifications"

Comments: We start using this service, but now we are forced to continue with them because they have all our messages history.

Pros: Unfortunately, I got used to the layout.

Cons: The text editor is adding extra spaces. It is very unprofessional.

The last version of this App does not include notifications when a new ticket arrives.
Poor customer service. They say that I and all my work team are lying. They won't fix the issue because they need to create a new editor.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Angel R.
Delivery Manager
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2017

"Very basic. Almost abandoned."

Comments: This software could be great, like Projects, but the lack of New features (or even basic features like Group Customer into companies or report print option), data export, database backup, etc. have make me decide to change to another solution. Is a shame that my several complains have gone by without atention.

Pros: Easy to use.
Nice design.

Cons: Lack of New features (none in the last year).
No print report options.
No data export or database backup options.
Manu Other things.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2017
Tom F.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Teamwork review from Tom Fellner at Imagine that."

Comments: We use teamwork all day long and I love it. Some opportunities for improvement:. My team sometimes get lost and don't know were to find specific tasks or forget to mark them complete. I set reminders but would be nice if this could be automated. Also Quickbooks integration is really weak and pretty much unusable.

Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for your review. It looks like you're talking about Teamwork Projects more so than Teamwork Desk? Regardless, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience using the product. A good way to keep on track of all your tasks is go to the Everything section, filter by your name and by the tag active tasks. Hope this helps :). I'll pass on your feedback about improving the Quickbooks integration.

WordPress developer & security adviser
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Not the most user-friendly helpdesk option around"

Pros: The only pro to this software is that users can reply as though to an email.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's not intuitive if you're older than a millennial, it doesn't allow us to define which users work for which company so we can't sort anything, it's messy, confusing, and hard to have a clean workflow with.

by Teamwork.com on 21/05/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk. We are sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty with the software.

Can I suggest that you email our support team - [email protected] - who are available 24/7 to help you along in the process and will hopefully help you sort out your product.

In addition to this, we offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Really hope that we can get this sorted for you. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any issues.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Tom B.
Recreational Facilities & Services

"Game Changer"

Comments: We've researched and used a variety of products over the years. Teamwork outdistances them all thus far. The product team continually drives the value proposition up with great integrations and a stronger and stronger feature set. We now use this application across all of our business lines from IT projects to build projects. Very impressed.

Pros: Ease of use and scalability.

Cons: Would like to see an integration with Sharepoint for storage.

Hi Tom,

I'll pass on your suggestion about adding an integration with Sharepoint.

Courtney D.
Happiness Coordinator
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

"Teamwork Desk"

Pros: I love that it all works together and sends you notifications for everything.

Cons: At first it is a bit confusing to figure out which one to go for what you need, but after using and learning it gets easier.

Chief Data Officer
Market Research
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2018

"Excellent tool to manage workflows"

Comments: Effective workflow

Pros: Teamwork is quite rich in features to streamline workflows: e.g. to track progress, send reminders and such. It is obvious that a lot of developing time went into creating a rich user experience.

Cons: The amount of options can be overwhelming sometimes. It takes a bit of time to get accustomed to navigating your way around.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2018
Brad S.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"Excellent Software"

Comments: Teamwork allows my team to track their projects and time for tasks. It works very well and since we started using a template for our projects, it has streamlined our processes.

by Teamwork.com on 24/04/2017

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that Teamwork Projects has helped to streamline your processes.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
David F.
Operations Director
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Easily the best support management tool"

Comments: Great product from a great company, always very quick to reply if you request support from them or need their assistance.

Pros: Easy to setup and use, teamwork desk provides the best solution for anyone managing a support desk. You can assigning incoming tickets to agents and agents can gain assistance from colleagues using the notes feature.

Cons: Some features are only available on the higher costs subscription packages

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2020

"I know what i'm talking about"

Pros: There are three big reasons to write this review: 1) This software help us a lot to get sh.t done 2) Price is perfect, not cheap, not inexpensive, not expensive: Perfect 3) And last but not least, they are continually evolving excellently.

Cons: I see they are surrending to slack and chat is not as good as it can and should be

• Reviewed on 21/10/2020