Filter by:

• Overall

About Teamwork Desk

Teamwork creates business management applications for teams of all sizes & industries, so you can be more efficient, organized & happy.

Learn more about Teamwork Desk

Marielle M.
Account Manager

"Time Saver"

Comments: We are absolutely in love with this platform, we have used several other platforms in the past and Teamwork have made our work easier, creating projects, communicating with customers and organizing our task through the day

Pros: Features Integration the ability to communicate with customers in the outside and team in the inside with the same platform.

Cons: Storage options, very limited and the upgrade options are too pricey.

Hi Marielle,

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are delighted to see a 10/10 score, a big win for us at Teamwork.

I will pass your feedback about the limited storage space and upgrade pricing onto the product team.

Kind Regards,
Teamwork

David H.
David H.

"Teamwork"

Comments: Esy to use

Pros: Teamwork Desk is very easy to set up and use. As a ticket management systems is simply does the job well. It integrates nicely with TWPM

Cons: There is no concept of shared ticket, companies or shared owners.

Alternatives Considered: Groove and Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: Better integration for our workflows

Switched From: FuseDesk

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: Cheaper.

Hi David,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are glad to hear you've found our product easy to use - that's one of our main goals.

I'll pass this feature request onto the product team for you.

Harry J.
Opertaions Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2016

"Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win"

Comments: We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at. I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects. Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours. On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away. I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development. If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes. The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes. If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Pros: Works great with Teamwork Projects
Has all the features of any desk system
Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

Cons: A bit clunky
Integrations are still behind competitors
Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

by Teamwork.com on 08/11/2016

Hi Harry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback.

I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review.

We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :).

I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be.

In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at [email protected]

Thanks again,

• Reviewed on 07/11/2016
Jas S.
Marketing Manager
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Excellent help desk platform"

Comments: Very responsive and helpful team. You will usually get a response within 20 minutes. We love the Teamwork team!

Pros: Very user friendly with preprogrammed canned responses for quick messaging.
It allows you to have full-time agents and part-time users at a lower rate.
You can respond to a ticket using the desktop or app.

Cons: When replying via email, you must pay attention if you are responding to your team or the client. If you don't realize that a ticket message is from the client, you might think you are replying confidentially to your team which can be dangerous. It's best to use the desktop or app when responding.

Hi Jas,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate the feedback and positive comments.

Our support team will be delighted your kind comments - I'll make sure to pass them on.

I've noted your issues with email responding and will pass this onto the product team to investigate this further.

Many thanks,

Tim R.
User Interface Designer, Front-end Developer
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2017

"Excellent, time-savings, intuitive"

Comments: Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Pros: Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

Cons: I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

by Teamwork.com on 27/07/2017

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other.

We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk).

The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience.

P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :)

Wes

• Reviewed on 10/07/2017
Sonceil C.
Business Consultant
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

"Teawork Desk Review"

Pros: I like that the software is easy to use. It makes following up and assigning tickets quick and effective. I really like that the software is integrated with various applications, one of which we use i.e. Harvest

Cons: Your mobile app can use a bit of work to be a lot more user friendly

Hi Sonceil,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk. We agree - intergration features are a great addition to Teamwork.

Great news Sonceil, our product team are constantly working on ways to improve these apps.

Kind regards

Neil M.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2017

"overall it is a great product and would strongly recommend to anyone"

Pros: It just works, very little issues with accessibility. We have used the product for 2 years now I would say and never had to contact support once... it is easy to use, it is flexible in how you use it and more importantly keeps everything in one place.

Cons: the disk space you get with this solution is low especially given that the majority of the storage is done in amazon s3 which costs a few bucks at most to store 20GB.

by Teamwork.com on 29/09/2017

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you find our product great and that you have been with us the last 2 years. We are constantly improving our products, check out our roadmap to see what features and updates are coming soon https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap/.

We have taken note of your storage concerns, if you do require additional storage you can take advantage of our integrations. We have integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox and many more https://www.teamwork.com/integrations.

Wes

• Reviewed on 27/09/2017
Barbara R.
Account Communications Manager

"Good Product"

Comments: I work in it every day and couldn't do my job without it!

Pros: I like Teamwork desk for managing all client communications. I like that it reminds you to follow up after 3 days of "waiting on client" and that you can connect it to Teamwork tasks. Makes it easy to create action items for the team.

Cons: Reporting isn't always easy to understand what specific activities are counted in each metric like "Average Response Time"

by Teamwork.com on 26/01/2021

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for leaving such a great review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear that Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your client communications and your workflows.

We are sorry to hear you've experienced some confusion with our metric system. Our support team is available at [email protected], if you ever require assistance or need more information about this.

Tilak r S.
Teracher
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2019

"Log Your Time"

Comments: Great give me an idea of how i utilize my time and how i can manage it better, and let me know if i'm ahead or delayed with my syllabus

Pros: Great Tool to keep track of what all you did whole day, even better to track the progress of the students on there assigned tasks and see what they spend there time on.

Cons: Well without the proper knowledge it can be a bit overwhelming and down right annoying sometimes, like unable to add logs and accidentally completing the tasks.

by Teamwork.com on 10/06/2019

Hi Tilak,

Thanks for the review of Teamwork Projects/Desk. We loved hearing that you and your students are using it to track progress and tasks!

We have a solution to your issue of learning about the software. We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

If you ever have any issues, send our lovely support team an email at [email protected] They are available 24/7 and have a main aim of ensuring your happiness!

• Reviewed on 02/06/2019
Jeremy W.
Customer Support Specialist
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Teamwork Is Critical for getting our Work Done"

Comments: Overall, I have been very satisfied with Teamwork Desk. It has allowed me to help my clients efficiently and manage my workflow in a very organized manner.

Pros: The ability to link work tickets to tasks for my team. This helps us stay organized and efficient in solving our customers' problems.

Cons: There are times when teamwork will have issues creating tickets. I can start creating a task, then if I click into a different section it will erase the entire description I have wrote.

by Teamwork.com on 01/02/2021

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk - we are delighted to hear it has helped with your company's workflow.

I've passed your ticketing issues onto the support team to investigate this further.

Christine H.
Christine H.
Content Writer
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2018

"Great task management software"

Pros: It has all the tools that you need without cluttering individual users with features they don't need or want to use. I also like how you can store all information you need about individual clients in their folders (passwords, notes, tasks, etc.) The sub-task feature is also really useful if you want to break out a larger project into pieces and assign those separately. Being able to sort tasks according to different tags also makes it possible to target specific things when you have a huge task load.

Cons: Sometimes the search feature is quirky. Task lists can also take a long time to load and scrolling through sometimes overwhelms the software, but I don't really see a way around that.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork DESK.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2018
Operations
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Functionality comparable to Zendesk at a fraction of the cost"

Pros: Tasks can bump associated tickets to "Active" and email notify agents to follow up quickly with a ticket once the task has been completed - by anyone in Projects. I like that users don't have to be in Desk in order to complete tasks that are attached to Desk tickets.

Cons: The software is glitchy - especially for about 6 months following the release of Desk 2.0. Some days about once every couple months it will just not work very well. Numbers of tickets don't always update in the left sidebar. Not many features within the text editor of the email composer. Bare bones.

by Teamwork.com on 01/02/2021

Hello,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We are sorry to hear about the glitches you have experienced. Could you contact us at [email protected] so we can look into this further?

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Janice sheilah C.
Social Media Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"More Features that are Free to Longtime Users"

Comments: Aside from the occasional bugs and glitches it's satisfactory.

Pros: Support response is OK.
Mobile accessibility is a great challenge. App is buggy.

Cons: I hope the Happiness Scoring will be an added bonus feature to our account, since we have been using Teamwork in all of our internal communication and our support services.

Hi Janice,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork.

I'm sorry to hear about these issues mentioned, could you email us at [email protected] so we can look into this further?

Candice S.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2019

"Construction To Do List"

Pros: We use this daily to keep up with certain task that needed to be completed with in the office. We don't use it for project upkeep. The calendar is perfect and so easy to work with.

Cons: Using teamwork on the computer is a lot easier than on the app on the phone. The calendar does not flow the same on the app

by Teamwork.com on 24/02/2021

Hi Candice,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear our calendar has been a useful tool for your company.

App issues? I'll pass this onto the support team to investigate this further.

Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you ever need anything or wish to submit a feature request.

Many thanks,

• Reviewed on 17/03/2019
Jeune T.
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Teamwork has been so helpful"

Pros: Really appreciate the streamline of multiple inboxes it has made managing many clients tickets manageable.

Cons: nothing everything has been good, billing was an issue but that was resolved with updates.

Hi Jeune,

Thanks for the great review of Teamwork Desk, we really appreciate the positive feedback!

If you ever experience any issues or wish to submit a feature request, contact us at [email protected]

Kind Regards,

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Rob S.
Technology Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"Nothing but awesomeness from Teamwork again."

Comments: If your company uses teamwork then desk is a no-brainer and easily communicates with one another and you don't have the headache of having different applications that don't speak with one another and make easy transitions for employees.

Pros: We initially used Teamwork projects to get all of our office employees on the same page with tasks and projects. However, Teamwork desk only adds the that by adding a ticketing system and the ability to seamlessly integrate with our projects and speak to one another.

Cons: Again the amount of functionality and ease of use that Teamwork puts into their software is second to none. There are no Cons.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Jan R.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2017

"Great alrounder with ton of functionality for reasonable price"

Comments: At the agency, we use the platform mainly for our client communication. Keeping the communication in a tool the entire firm has access to keeps everything streamlined. The features allow for quick assignment of tasks and requests. The integration into TW Projects is seamless and allows us to stay in the same environment with tasks and comms.

Pros: Ease of use and large number of features. Easy setup!

Cons: No social media integration (yet)

Hi Jan,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience using the product.

Werner I.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2017

"Why I rate this overall as best possible"

Comments: It's so easy to use Teamwork products with a very high effort. Never want to go back and work without.

Pros: Quick overview over all (task, messages, files, time)

Cons: -

Hi Werner,

Thanks so much for the positive review :).

• Reviewed on 02/04/2017
Madeleine M.
Partner Development Specialist
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2018

"Teamwork ease of use"

Pros: it's really easy to use. I've had to train several people to use Teamwork desk as well and its always a seamless process.

Cons: When creating new programs it occasionally glitches and doesn't add certain lists that we've prompt it to.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Mario L.
Service & Support Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

"Everyday usage"

Comments: We use desk for manage our service operation for analytical instruments for tracking all aspect of every cases. There was not any problem with this application and we welcome many possibility for customize our settings.

Pros: Customization and possibility of settings

Cons: No slovak version

Hi Mario,

Motion Graphics and Videography Specialist
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"Newer user here and so far so good"

Pros: I like how it manages our project tasks and points out where the hold ups are. As a videographer It takes many steps from preproduction to post so knowing where we are being held up is essential to make things more efficient moving forward.

Cons: a lot of the UI seems cluttered and counter intuitive. Certain buttons that should be drop downs etc.. I think once they figure this out their won't be much left to complain about.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2018
Wes K.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Teamwork Review"

Comments: Good solution for the team here due to easy of use and cost. We just use the basics of the power. This is good as some programs sort of force you to have to go beyond just the basics.

by Teamwork.com on 18/04/2017

Hi Wes,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're glad to hear that Teamwork Projects has been beneficial to you and your team. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2019
Ramin K.
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk"

Comments: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

Pros: I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Cons: Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms.
* Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn.
*Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information.
* Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket.
There are more but this is a good start ;-).

Hi Ramin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback helps the design team to continuously update and improve our product.

Our support team will be delighted with your kind comments - I will make sure to pass them on.

This detailed list of suggestions is really useful and I will forward it onto the integration team to investigate these further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request.

Charra H.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!"

Comments: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

Pros: We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Cons: Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork Desk: because a friend recommended teamwork so we tried it and loved it

Switched From: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork Desk: because of the Features. Teamwork had so many more features that it was an easy switch to make.

Hi Charra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this is really helpful for us - so we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your company's work!

I'll make sure to pass on your detailed feedback and recommendations onto the product team to investigate these further.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020