Filter by:

• Overall

About LearnWorlds

The top platform to Create and Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website.

Learn more about LearnWorlds

Sherry P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2021

"I love the Learnworlds platform"

Comments: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros: Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons: It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Alternatives Considered: Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds: Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2021
Demi H.
Marketing
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"User friendly and lots of functions and features!"

Pros: LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Cons: There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

by LearnWorlds on 07/03/2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned!

see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Vanessa J.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2021

"Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!"

Comments: Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pros: As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Cons: Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

• Reviewed on 29/03/2021
Melisa C.
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Best Platform for the Edupreneur"

Comments: LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Pros: LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Cons: The inability to group clients my clients.

by LearnWorlds on 07/03/2021

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

Lady mascheria P.
Broadcast Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2021

"I love learn Worlds"

Comments: This company has nothing but integrity. I have tried many other e-learning platforms. But learn worlds stole my heart. Their customer service is grade A. Now I have my online school and I love it. Their prices are very cheap. They are there to help people to fulfill their dreams not milk them dry.

Pros: This company is a company of integrity.

Cons: None at all I love them and am proud to have my school.

by LearnWorlds on 20/08/2021

Lady, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for LearnWorlds! The team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We are always here for you to help you bring your vision to life.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2021
Russ W.
Social Media Strategist
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2018

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

Pros: Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Monica G.
Monica G.
eLearning Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Beyond selling courses"

Pros: I've used LearnWorlds for two different schools. The social/community features are great and ideal for anyone that wants to grow a community, not just sell courses. LearnWorlds' is also the only affordable platform that helps you make content interactive.

Cons: I don't like the pricing structure. They take a percentage of sales. I prefer a monthly subscription.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Paul S.
MD
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

"Learnworlds"

Comments: Excellent customer service, overall I really like it. It just takes a while to get used to it but you could say that about a new phone.

Pros: I like how my course is coming together, I'm finding it time consuming but I believe the end result will be very good.

Cons: Sometimes it isn't obvious what to do next, I'm new to this stuff though.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Great and innovative program platform"

Comments: Great - i will continue to use to complete my project and recommend

Pros: How many features it has, and how good the support is.

Cons: Some features are very technical - i would consider hiring someone to help.

Kelly-ann D.
Chief Visual Officer
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems"

Comments: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Pros: It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Cons: The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2020
Kelly S.
Business Development
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Excellent Platform, very happy!"

Comments: Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Pros: We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Cons: This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features. Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

by LearnWorlds on 07/03/2021

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2019

"Elearning by accident"

Pros: We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Cons: They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

Alternatives Considered: DOTS LMS, Adobe Captivate Prime and 360Learning

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds: More accessible, great features.

Switched From: Adobe Captivate Prime

• Reviewed on 24/07/2019
Martin B.
Martin B.
Personalchef
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"LearnWorlds is a great learning platform"

Comments: I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pros: LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable. LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great! - Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.
If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Cons: I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Ana C.
MD
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Medical Education"

Comments: Great product that we use daily!

Pros: LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Cons: Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

by LearnWorlds on 07/03/2021

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Jeff G.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"No Student Authentication"

Comments: I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pros: Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Cons: No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Tradigital Strategist, Digital Visibility Specialist, Chief of Everything, Speaker & Author
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"great product that is easy to use"

Comments: Took a bit of back and forth to set up but very impressed with support and help. Now i am powering through set up

Pros: Easy to use, good support from team, cheaper than competitors but with moe features

Cons: not enough onboarding and set up videos available

Jon W.
Learning Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits"

Comments: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros: LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons: I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

by LearnWorlds on 20/08/2021

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Jeanette J.
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2021

"LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world"

Comments: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Pros: The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Cons: The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

by LearnWorlds on 26/02/2021

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2021
Antonio S.
Web Admin
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Great all in one LMS!"

Comments: My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Pros: I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Cons: The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2019
Teya B.
Teya B.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2018

"Professional Looking School with no efforts"

Comments: I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pros: Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Cons: I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Jonas K.
Jonas K.
Songwriter/Producer
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month"

Comments: I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Pros: It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Cons: Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Business Owner
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"A good solid option for course creation"

Comments: Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

Pros: It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

Cons: There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Stacey N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"Highly Recommend!"

Comments: LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Pros: User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Cons: It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Professor of Chinese Medicine and Taoist practice
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Fast and easy designing learning website"

Comments: I have less than one year experience with learnworlds, uploaded some of my courses, overall had good expriences.. I had some tecnical problems and they solved it.

Pros: Support team replies quickly about quetions.

Cons: I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses at course catalog or landing page

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Education Management, Self Employed

"Highly recommended"

Comments: I have certainly enjoyed the functionality and support offered.

Pros: They have a range of features and functionality which makes your website eye-catching and easy to use. Great customer support who will get back to you instantly and are very helpful.

Cons: Some technical issues will crop up now and then but so far the team has been supportive in fixing the issues for me in not time.