• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.8 /5

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

John S.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process."

Pros: A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons: Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Jessica D.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking."

Comments: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros: When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons: We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Tess F.
Director, Employee Development
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"I'm 90% in Love"

Comments: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros: It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons: The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Tony W.
IT Project Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2020

"Engagedly Software"

Comments: This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros: Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons: This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2020
EVP, Global Operations
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2016

"Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback"

Comments: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros: Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons: Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2016
Shereen S.
Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"Exceptional Platform and Customer Service"

Pros: This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Cons: Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Ayman S.
Customer Development Director
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2016

"Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building"

Comments: We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2016
Kimberly S.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2016

"Great Platform"

Comments: The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros: User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Cons: Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2016
Ryan T.
Ophthalmic Technician Manager
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Fantastic"

Pros: It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons: Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review."

Comments: Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros: I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons: I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Marketing Manager - Women's Health

"Glad to have access!"

Pros: Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons: Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Andrelyn C.
Cashier
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Here Helpful"

Comments: I love it . Definitely gonna spend my money here continuously.

Pros: The product is so superb. I love that they have what I need. It’s very affordable and it really helps me a lot in doing the things I want for myself. Well done to this company.

Cons: The product is very good but I had a doubt that it can’t last long because it’s cheap but I’m glad that it’s not. So good. I love it.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021
Amy H.

"Engagedly Review"

Comments: Engagedly has been a great tool in connecting our teams which are spread around the world. We have not yet begun to use the full features of the software, but have found it very easy to implement, and extremely easy to use. We are looking forward to moving our performance review process into Engagedly. The job description library and opportunity for 360 degree feedback will make the process more streamlined and transparent for our team members. Our HR team is happy to make the move from paper sytem, to one centralized online tool!

Mark N.
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2017

"Best performance optimization tool on the market!"

Comments: Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2017
Paul M.
Director of Human Resources
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"Great tool for 360 feedback and performance management"

Comments: Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are regularly checking in with their direct reports.

Pros: Checks all the boxes for the features I was looking. 360 feedback, 1:1 feedback, Ad hoc feedback so that information is coming in real time. Nice goal setting/linking tool as well.

Cons: There is no mobile app available yet. I feel having that function can reinforce engagement across the workforce.

Elsa N.
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2017

"Amazingly Accomodating"

Comments: We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

• Reviewed on 04/03/2017
Freddie D.
CEO/President
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"New to Engagedly, wish had made the switch sooner"

Comments: The solution is easy to use and has robust list of tools that I have not seen any other performance management system. Client support is excellent to include customization of certain features to better suit my company's needs.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Digital Marketing Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Definitely worth a try"

Pros: Engagedly is extremely easy to navigate. It meets our expectations for 360-degree performance management and then some.

Cons: Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Jennifer W.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2016

"Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this."

Comments: Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros: The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons: Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Jonathan P.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"Feature filled; easy to use"

Pros: Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons: The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

by engagedly on 23/10/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2017
Human Resources Business Partner
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2017

"Simple and easy to administer"

Pros: There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons: Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2017
Karen F.
Head of People/HR
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2018

"Glad we picked Engagedly!"

Pros: Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future. Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons: There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2018
Angela S.
Customer Service Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"It's the first time using a system like this and I like it."

Comments: It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros: It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons: I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.