Filter by:

• Overall

About UKG Ready

Employee scheduling solution that helps organizations manage shifts, payroll, leaves, overtime calculations and more.

Learn more about UKG Ready

Miriam H.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"UKG Ready"

Comments: UKG Ready has made our processes more efficient. The flexibility is the biggest selling feature. We have been able to resolve alot of our clients concerns utilizing Ready.

Pros: The flexibility for custom reports. Payrolls are more efficient in processing than previous software packages we have used

Cons: Too many ways to get to the same feature. It can be confusing.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2021
Elena W.
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"One Word: EASY"

Comments: Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Pros: My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Cons: My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Anna H.
HR Director
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"In our 2nd year - post implementation"

Comments: We initially bought all modules available and in the end we cancelled several. We retained HR, talent acquisition, time and payroll. We are not currently using talent acquisition or HR for onboarding as the initial workflows set up are not functioning properly and we've not been able to fix them.

Pros: The reporting functionality is super easy to use and very helpful. You can report on most anything in the system and since most everything can be exported to excel it's easy to slice and dice for whatever your purposes.

Cons: Payroll functionality and customer support. Time keeping works fine but once things are crossed over into payroll, things don't always translate as they are supposed to.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Adriane M.
Mobile Expert
Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop"

Comments: The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Cons: I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule. The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying. Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Teresa N.
Payroll Specialist
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2017

"Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used"

Comments: Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

Pros: My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

by Amy on 07/09/2017

Hi Teresa,

We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2017
Penny H.
Total Rewards Manager
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2017

"Ease of Going Paperless"

Comments: Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Pros: Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

Cons: There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Caleb J.
Programmer/Reports Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2018

"Kronos - an excellent HCM software"

Comments: We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Pros: Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Cons: The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Dawn T.
HR Generalist
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2017

"Most Comprehensive System on the Market"

Comments: My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

Pros: I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

Cons: The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2017
Mario H.
Assistant Office Manager
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

"Workforce Ready"

Pros: The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Cons: I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Alternatives Considered: Paycom

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready: ADP was too expensive to add TLM.

Switched From: ADP Workforce Now

Jessica W.
HR Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2017

"Easy to use system that reports easily."

Comments: Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pros: The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Cons: The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

by Amy on 20/11/2017

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities.
It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports”
Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected]

• Reviewed on 26/09/2017
Diane G.
Human Resource Assistant
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"New and Refreshing"

Comments: Kronos is a tool that our Company is learning as we go, and it is much more we have to learn. But the over all learning process is great ! Once you get it, there is more that will tie into the one thing that you learned about that day. You have to explore and get into the process and you will see that Kronos has a lot to offer. When our company first signed on with kronos we were just using the timekeeping module and later we signed on to use the payroll module, and Wow that opened up a lot of what Kronos can accomplish, We are a company with a lot of different issues that a normal company would not have. But Kronos was able to accommodate us with our needs. They have a great support team (The Application Consultant) (Technical Support team).

Pros: I like the way this product ties in and gives you what you need. You can create any kind of report.

Cons: I am a little disappointed in the timely status of customer service getting back to you when you call or put a ticket in through the kronos community. Sometimes you need to know something at a moments notice and we don't have the option to get that answer right away. I think there should be different levels of customer service techs.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Rod G.
Human Resources Director
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2019

"Work Force Ready at UOSA"

Comments: Use product for a variety of solutions

Pros: Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Cons: Length of time to customize the product for various needs

Reasons for Choosing UKG Ready: Improved functionality

Switched From: Millennium

Reasons for Switching to UKG Ready: Better product and easier to use

Elaine D.
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Heritage Communities reviews UKG Ready"

Comments: We are working hard at getting our employees to do more for themselves. However, most of our employees use the mobile app and need assistance.

Pros: I do like the detail and multiple tabs for employee records. So many changes recently to the look and feel is frustrating at the moment but I hope it will get easier over time.

Cons: My biggest complaint is that not all fields are date driven. The fields that can be "added" for changes work fine, allowing us to capture the history of changes without having to pull the audit trail. However, the fields that can only be changed (with no effective date) make it hard to understand the history. We have many employees who change their status often and it would be better if all fields had effective and end dates. Benefits Accrual on the Profile and Tax changes are especially frustrating.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2021
Beth R.
Manager, HR and Administration
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Great features and lots of flexibility, with great reporting tools but can be a bit clunky with the user interface."

Comments: Overall we really like Kronos. There are just a couple things that would really help the SAS to be great - mainly making the user interface more intuitive and simplified.

Pros: Timekeeping works really well and does everything that we need for our business.
Reporting functionality is really robust. Love it!
Mobile app is getting better and better. Glad to see new hire paperwork on there now.
Lots of good reporting options now that we're using the scheduler and timekeeping.

Cons: Workflows are difficult to build and the functionality can be limiting
Advanced scheduler needs a lot of work. Too complicated for the end user - managers and employees.
Employee self service should be more customizable. End users are looking for simplicity and easy navigation.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Bill J.
Business Process Analyst
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Kronos Workforce Ready"

Comments: We have been using workforce ready for about four years and are very pleased with our decision. We have not run into any major issues or had any disruptions in our payroll.

Pros: I like that the software is easy to use. The layout is customizable to allow us to make it easier to use for non-technical people. The customer support is outstanding. They are helpful and easy to work with. I also like that they take into consideration users ideas and suggestions for future upgrades. Overall, this is the best time and labor management software we have used.

Cons: The reporting is a little limited in functionality and not as customizable as an on premise version. We were able to get everything we need, but some enhancements on functionality would be nice.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Tom B.
VP of Admin
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2018

"The implementation has taken a little longer than expected but so far the result has been outstanding."

Comments: We are really pleased at this time!

Pros: It is helping us go paperless, look more professional, easy to find information, really helps me analyze employees pay, and all benefits in one system.

Cons: It would have been great if we could have imported more date and "rules" from WFC. There are a few items that can be improved on and our team has passed them along.

by Jessica on 28/02/2018

Hello Tom,
Thanks for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. We are pleased to hear about the ease of use, and paperless improvements the product has allowed. Also, thank you for your honest feedback regarding implementation and your suggested improvements. Our team is continually working to on this process, and your thoughts are valued. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] with any additional feedback!
Thanks again,
Jesse

• Reviewed on 19/02/2018
Stacy D.
HR & Benefits Administrator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"New Workforce Ready User"

Comments: We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few years. This time we really tried to search for a product that we felt would be flexible, allow for modifications, and grow with us, so that we did not have to go through another implementation in another 3 years. Our evaluation process was lengthy, but we are still finding out a few surprises as we've gone through implementation. How things are presented during the sales process, while technically correct, don't necessarily work as we wished them to. The system is very customizable, though. Our implementation team has been great about working through any issues and helping us try and find solutions if there are items we do not like. However, there are some things that we have found that are not able to be changed that were disappointing.

Pros: It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready:
1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee related actions, and your Benefits Administrator to see a Benefits screen, you can set that up as defaults. Then each person can also customize their screens if they like and save them.
2. Reporting - if you need list style reports then this system offers one of the best reporting tools for easily building and customizing reports. Almost every screen is considered a "report" and you can add and delete columns as needed and then save that for later use, or even make it your default screen. Almost every screen is able to be exported in a variety of formats as well. You can also schedule reports to run automatically, as well as have them e-mailed automatically to Managers, etc. on a routine basis.
3. Notifications - This system offers the ability to automatically send e-mail notifications, reports, etc. for disciplinary actions, attendance tracking, reviews and other items. This is very helpful for our Managers and keeps them up to date on their to-do list.
4. Tools - Workforce Ready does have its own learning system, and they also offer many webinars, customer groups, KronosWorks, and customer sites that allow you to connect with one another if you have similar questions or problems.
5. Modules All Accessible from One Log-in - This was important to us as our other systems required us to log-in multiple times if we were trying to get into the Applicant module or Timekeeping. This is all easily found under one log-in. Very easy and timesaving.

Cons: As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments:
1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and you may have to export the list report out and finish building out the report in Excel or Word to get it how you really need it to be.
2. No Point-In-Time Reporting - This seems like it would be a given, but as we found out after the fact, we cannot do point in time reports. I feel like this is something we would have asked during our evaluation of the product, but again almost all products offer this now so perhaps we made a wrong assumption.
3. System Needs "Polished" - We knew going in that this product did not look as "user-friendly" as some of the other products. We felt like the flexibility of the system made up for it. However, as we are setting up our onboarding, our applicant site, and reviews we are starting to see the drawbacks in this. If you have users who are not as comfortable on a computer, this lack of "polish" and user-friendliness can make it difficult for them to understand the processes, and how to get through the screens. We also do not have the ability to customize the applicant website as much as we would like to help draw in applicants.
4. General Ledger - We came from another provider who did have a great General Ledger product, and this one was definitely a step back. Also, if your GL is tied in with your jobs you do have to have two separate lists in this system - the GL is not linked with the Jobs list in HR. So if someone changes position we have to update it in two places in order to keep the GL correct. This also comes into play if we add new jobs into the system - we have to update two lists. We also had to separate out our overtime into two pay codes since we have the overtime premium going to a different GL code. In our old system, they could have one pay code separated into two GL codes. We did not discover this until after we went live and so our associates started out seeing it one way on their check, and then another way, so it was very confusing for them.
5. On-site Training- This was contracted out to a partner of Kronos. It was not what we expected at all for the price we paid. You are better off to use the items built into the system or do it yourself.
6. Security - Yes, security is a pro, but some of the security set-ups in this system do make it very difficult and frustrating for our associates and applicants to get into the system on a regular basis which is a con. The system will automatically lock out any associate or applicant that does not log in every 14 days. However, the system tends to lock out every new user as well the first time they try to log-in. This is annoying and can make it difficult for those on off-shifts, as they have to contact us to get unlocked and then try logging in again within 24 hours. In addition, it does require you to enter a code if you're getting in on a new computer. It does have the option to check a box and only enter the code every 30 days, but that only applies to that specific computer and sometimes will not work depending on your cookie setting. Since most of our associates work in the plant, they only get on the system to print out check stubs every other week. They have to enter a code almost every time they log on to our public computers. This code has to be sent to their designated phone number or e-mail and cannot be easily changed to another number or e-mail. So if they forget their phone, or don't have their e-mail password with them, it can really make it difficult to get logged on, leading to frustration for them and a negative outlook on the system.

by Holly on 07/02/2017

Hello Stacy,

Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Workforce Ready Community Manager

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Luz elena M.
Payroll / Human Resources
Farming, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2017

"Payroll / Human Resources"

Comments: Over all I like this.

Pros: What I really like about this software is that it is easy to use and understand. I have to take direction from my Manager but for the most part this is a useful program.

Cons: What I don't like about this software is that the regular user has to always stop and ask the Manger for permission to access something in the software. There's always a secret password or number.

by Amy on 11/12/2017

Hi

Thanks for the review of Workforce Ready! We are happy to hear that you are finding the product so easy to use and that it was intuitive with limited direction.

Please reach out to me if you would like to talk about the use of passwords in the system to see if I can be of assistance.

Thanks again,
Amy Fafard – [email protected]

• Reviewed on 17/11/2017
Maria p. U.
Payroll Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2019

"Payroll"

Pros: How easy we can run reports. There are a few more features that we like and user friendly.

Cons: There are a few features that we are experiencing with KRONOS.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2019
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Nursing Faculty
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Old system"

Pros: Easy to view timecard from previous shifts when viewing from the time clock. Like that this system offers a timeclock (often several throughout workplace) instead of having to clock in or out on a desktop computer

Cons: The Kronos that we have on our computer is very old. Still have to use the Function buttons (example f2) with the numbers to go back and forth between screens. Unable to use the mouse in the system. Several times when using the time clock we have errors that say “server offline” and unable to clock in or out during that time. The fingerprint function often does not work either when clocking in or out.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Jennifer C.
Payroll
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2017

"I love Kronos Workforce Ready it makes time keeping and payroll so much easier to do!"

Comments: I had a great Implementation Person that made this huge transition for our company so much easier; without him I would have been lost! He took the time and really walked me through everything to make sure I understood the product completely.

Pros: Kronos Workforce Ready is easy to learn and navigate which makes it easier for me to teach coworkers how to use it! I also really love the Technical Support team they are always quick to get back to me whatever the issue at hand may be.

Cons: I love Kronos Workforce Ready it makes my job so much easier to use however, it is very expensive and I wish they charged per employee not by a rounded number.

by Amy on 01/08/2017

Hi Jennifer,

We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great implementation and that you’ve found the Professional Services and Support teams helpful in making the transition to Workforce Ready!

Thanks for your business,

• Reviewed on 25/07/2017
Tamala M.
He recruiter
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017

"End user and hr recruiter"

Pros: Kronos system have many attributes that I believe is helpful one that comes to mind is the fact that it’s easy for all users.

Cons: Using the system as a ATS - I found that setting up work flows was highly difficult and the webinar was hard to follow (different user at different level so stop and start and answering questions during the presentation made it hard to follow).

by Amy on 20/11/2017

Thank you for the review Tamala!

We appreciate that you and your company are finding Workforce Ready easy to use.
I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with ATS. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] if I can be of assistance with this.

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Katie D.
HR Associate
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Need a way to track employee time?"

Comments: I have to use Kronos daily to enter PTO or vacation time for employees. While there may be a better option, I think it works fine for what our organization needs it for.

Pros: I can easily go in to edit employee time, enter PTO, vacation and more! It's not terribly hard to learn or pick up on. There is also training available.

Cons: Kronos, while working like a champ, is not visually the greatest. The blue and gray schemes get old very quickly. Also, it is pretty slow for software. Perhaps it is due to the sheer number of our employees, but it could be faster in my opinion.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2019
Melissa E.
HR
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"First HR system"

Pros: We are a 300+ employee business and were working with just an access database. The implementation process was so easy and customized for us. I like how much I can customize reports for my business needs.

Cons: It can be a bit clunky for the end user. Also, wish there was more consistency across all parts of the software. For example, I'd like to be able to pull a tag in from an employee record for different types of reports, sometimes something will be available under benefits but not under employee information even thought it relates to the employee.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Mary H.
General Accounting Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Easy Payroll Processing"

Comments: I wish that the tax report preparation was right in Kronos instead of BSI. It would be great if Kronos prepared the 941s and state tax forms each quarter.

Pros: I like the ease of payroll preparation and the interface between time & attendance, HR, and payroll. Once timesheets are approved and any employee maintenance is done, payroll is prepared with only a few keystrokes.

Cons: I like the reports, but sometimes there are important missing fields, such as Gross Wages YTD and a complicated formula must be done to get the value you want. But overall they are good reports.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019