15 years helping British businesses

About Doodle

Doodle enables busy professionals to focus on their real work by making time-consuming tasks, like scheduling meetings, quick and easy.

Learn more about Doodle

Pros:

It is like having a whole community come together for good.

Cons:

I think it is a bummer that the connection with Google Calendar for instance is only in the premium version.

Doodle ratings

4.6
4.4
4.4
4.6

8.8/10

Doodle has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 1,794 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Doodle before?

Filter reviews (1,794)

Eric
Eric
Content Creator in UK
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Doodle Review

Comments: My experience so far has been top-notch as this has helped me stay organized and professional

Pros:

This is by far the best software that I have ever used, seamless, and user-friendly, and helps me organize my busy schedules, that way I don't miss any important meetings anymore.

Cons:

The support team is not very supportive, it takes almost an eternity to get back to you. Even though they always try to resolve your problems.

Broadcast Media, 11–50 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: In conclusion, Doodle is highly recommended for individuals, teams, and small businesses seeking a reliable and easy-to-use scheduling tool. Its effectiveness in simplifying the coordination of meetings and events, coupled with its integration capabilities and user-friendly interface, make it a valuable asset for improving efficiency and organization within any professional setting.

Pros:

Doodle is a straightforward and efficient scheduling tool that simplifies the process of organizing meetings and events. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design make it a favorite among professionals and teams looking to save time and avoid the hassle of back-and-forth communication. One of Doodle's key strengths lies in its simplicity. Creating polls to find the best meeting time is quick and easy, allowing organizers to propose multiple options and participants to vote on their availability. This eliminates the need for lengthy email chains and confusion over scheduling conflicts. The platform supports integration with various calendar applications such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCal, which enhances its usability for users already accustomed to these tools. This integration ensures that once a meeting time is agreed upon, it can be seamlessly added to everyone's calendar, minimizing the chance of misunderstandings or missed appointments. Doodle also offers additional features like reminders and notifications, which help ensure that participants are kept informed about upcoming meetings. This contributes to improved punctuality and overall productivity within teams.

Cons:

However, while Doodle excels in its core function of scheduling, some users may find its free version somewhat limited in terms of advanced features such as custom branding or more detailed analytics. Additionally, occasional server maintenance or downtime can disrupt scheduling processes, though such instances are typically brief and infrequent.

Misty
CMA in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Doodle Was Once Great

Comments: Doodle would be great if it worked and they had a better group of customer service agents.

Pros:

Great options for connecting to other programs like Google Contact, Zoom ext... The poll is visually easy to read. This program is user friendly

Cons:

Doodle would be great if it worked. Half of the time the poll dose not get sent to the people that you send it to. Doodle consistently has issues with giving meeting invitees errors when they try to submit date and time options. Sometime my invitees tell me that they did answer and (showing screen shots with their answers) but the response never showed up on my end. Other cons are that you cannot delete someone off of the Doodle poll and if you add new date and time options there is auto email that can be send out to ask for participants to adjust availability. The absolute biggest con to me it the customer service. The customer service is horrendous. I consistently email (daily) with issues that i am having (and so do other in my organization that use Doodle). Doodle is quick to reply but with no answers beside it must be user error or something on our end messing up the Doodle polls. I have even had my tech department message with Doodle and Doodle told them the same thing.

Marilyn
Marilyn
Business owner in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

great for planning, meeting and schedules!

4.0 last month New

Comments: It is a great applicatoon for schedules, planning meetings and polls. It is good for decision making and very helpful to a business.

Pros:

It is a simple application that is very easy to use. It help us decide on everything. Creating polls is also very useful for people who can't decide.

Cons:

sometimes the application has a delays and theres a time that viewing results are very difficult.

Dominique
Development Associat Executive Assistant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Do more with Doodle!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I love doodle. It helped with scheduling and communication across multiple people at one time. It saves time and emailing, which allows me to contribute time to other work duties. I like how I can give many options for scheduling and allow users to make multiple votes. Using this has improved meeting attendance as many users who select their availability are more likely to attend.

Cons:

I wish some of the features were not paid only such as Zoom meeting option. I will like to be able to include the Zoom link within the Doodle poll.

Pinang
Pinang
Production Staff in Philippines
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

hepls you to be creative and save time!

4.0 last month New

Comments: Awesome software to use as it is user-friendly and easy to use. It helps me to save time and also helps the business.

Pros:

The software can create a schedule for a group of people. It also has a simple features for ease of use and has a variety of choices

Cons:

sometimes it missed an event on my calendar.

Bridgette
Manager of Education in Canada
Museums & Institutions, 51–200 Employees

Make Meetings More Productive

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I love the features Doodle offers. It saves lots of time and energy, when trying to figure out meeting times.

Pros:

Doodle is a great platform for companies that have meetings with outside shareholders. Scheduling meetings to fit into everyone’s schedule is hard, and doodle eliminates the need for the back and forth conversation to pick a date and time that works for most. It is easy to set up a poll, input meeting times that are available, and have desired attendees vote. This makes for a faster and more productive way to host meetings.

Cons:

I currently do not have any negatively to say about Doodle. For the uses we use, the platform works very efficiently.

Mary
Research Assistant in US
Research, 201–500 Employees

User friendly

Comments: I have used doodle for less than a year while working and I used to use it for school as well to help me stay on track. It helped me stay organize and helped me customize my own personal schedules.

Pros:

-User friendly - has opportunity for creativity - helps organization skills

Cons:

I have no cons about doodle. You cant go wrong with Doodle.

Tiara
Tiara
Founder in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Great for team gatherings

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Doodle allows everyone on your team to put in their availability and you can see it all in general view. When you try to schedule a meeting, it’ll let you know when everyone is available without you having to do any mental work.

Cons:

Doesn’t have great integration with other programs.

JOANNE
accounts in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Doodle review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The colourful interface and the poll option.

Cons:

Too many features that I already have with main calendar to make it worthwhile for me.

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Doodle is Convenient

Comments: Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

Pros:

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Cons:

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Angela
Angela
Career Coach & Counselor in Italy
Human Resources, Self Employed

How to simplify the process of scheduling appointments with clients with Doodle

Comments: As a career coach, I frequently use Doodle to schedule appointments and meetings with my clients. I have to say, I'm really satisfied with this online scheduling tool.One of the things I love about Doodle is how easy it is to use. When I organize coaching groups, I can create a poll with different dates and times, and then share the poll with my clients to let them vote on the best option. The results are automatically updated in real-time, which makes it easy to find the most suitable time for everyone.Another great feature of Doodle is how it integrates with popular calendar applications like Google Calendar. This makes it really convenient for me to schedule and manage my events, as all the information is automatically synced with my calendar.One thing that's particularly useful for me as a career coach is the ability to add a description to each poll. This allows me to provide additional information to my clients about what we'll be discussing in each meeting or appointment. A great, easy-to-use tool!

Pros:

As a career coach, I frequently use Doodle to schedule appointments and meetings with my clients.One of the things I love about Doodle is how easy it is to use. When organizing coaching groups, I can create a poll with different dates and times, and then share the poll with my clients to let them vote on the best option. The results are automatically updated in real-time, which makes it easy to find the most suitable time for everyone.

Cons:

At the moment, I don't find downsides, because it helps me to manage what I need.

Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Essential for choosing the best dates & times to meet as a group

Comments: I love Doodle. Choosing the best dates and times to meet has never been easier. Next time you need to schedule a meeting or a group dinner, Doodle it.

Pros:

We've all been in a group text or email chain trying to figure out what date and times work best for everyone. It's impossible to keep track of who can meet when! That's where doodle comes in as your group's best option. Doodle allows you to create a poll with dates and/or times of your choosing. You then send that Doodle link via email or text message to your group of friends. They simply click the link, type in their name, and click on all the dates/times they can meet. Once everyone has voted, it is easy to see what dates/times work for the most amount of people. The best thing about Doodle is that it is free for everyone. There's nothing to download. You simply click a link. After doing so, the instructions are crystal clear. There is basically no learning curve. And no one has to keep track of who said what date and what time because Doodle will present that information for you in a very simple way. Also, you can choose whether everyone can see what dates others chose or not. You can even choose to limit the # of votes each person has if you wish to.

Cons:

One of the cons is that if you want to put a deadline on your poll, you're going to have to pay for it by being a premium doodle user. This is not such a big deal because you can just tell your friends to vote by a certain date... but we all have those slackers in our groups who decide not to vote until it is already too late. Another con is that Doodle's homepage has become increasingly cluttered as it attempts to add features to its premium users (for organizers and for businesses over 1,000 people). It's simple enough to filter through to create your poll though.

Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains

Comments: My Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.

Pros:

Have you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.

Cons:

The calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.

Internet, 51–200 Employees

Easy and Organized

Comments: Overall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.

Pros:

I enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.

Cons:

My main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.

India
Adjunct Professor in US
Higher Education, 501–1,000 Employees

Happy When Colleagues use Doodle

Pros:

Doodle is a great tool to easily evaluate availability and schedule meetings for large, busy groups. The ability to customize times and the intuition built into Doodle-if I schedule a request for three hours then three hours translates to every subsequent date I select, makes this a great tool. Each invitee can see the response of others which can lend to being more flexible in your choices, and enhances getting a group to consensus on a date and time to meet. You can be proficient at using Doodle in a matter or minutes, both as a user and as an administrator. I love this product so much that I use it in business and also in setting up family events. There are three plans available, and if you are a casual user the free version should serve you well.

Cons:

Plans are priced well, and the ability to remove ads and enhance communication with the premier version is very nice. A con of the free version is the weird ads you see running in the back ground as you are using the tool. However, not bothersome enough to change my favorable opinion of this great scheduling tool.

Fernando
Technical engineer in Spain
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Simple and intuitive tool

Pros:

Doodle has helped me a lot when it comes to scheduling group meetings and events. Its simplicity and intuitive interface make it very easy to use. The ability to create polls and have participants vote on their preferred meeting times saves a lot of email back and forth. In addition, Doodle offers integration with the most popular calendar applications, which helps keep everyone on the same page.

Cons:

A drawback is that some advanced features, like tracking responses to multiple options, are only available in paid plans

Justin
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

The software that makes life & scheduling easy!

Comments: Doodle is a game-changer. In our busy lives and days, Doodle allows for us to schedule accurately and fairly. It eliminates the guesswork and time it would otherwise take to determine times that work best for all. Best of all, it's accessible via the palm of our hands and takes seconds to create. I can't imagine my day-to-day without Doodle and where I'd be if it wasn't for this amazing solution-solving software.

Pros:

The absolute best thing about using Doodle is that our entire organization and stakeholders love participating in it! We all use Doodle and most importantly, it makes our lives easy and guarantees buy-in and participation in order to pick the optimal meeting and scheduling times.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about Doodle. It is easy, efficient, and well-like by all!

Director of Membership and Operational Services in US
Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

The Simplicity of Doodle Outweighs Any Features Lacking

Comments: Overall, the ease of use and the simplicity of Doodle outweighs any failings or lack of features. I can send the polls to many participants without having to train them on how to respond. It is pretty intuitive, and allows me to pool responses from a large group of people who are both inside and outside my organization. This makes scheduling meetings with people from various organizations or groups much easier.

Pros:

I liked most the simplicity of Doodle. I can set up a Doodle poll easily and either email to participants, or copy a link and email it myself. It is easy to compare answers, and it is user-friendly for participants and colleagues who are not as tech savvy.

Cons:

The poll is limited in options, and if you are suggesting multiple dates and times over many weeks or months, the poll becomes a bit tedious and time consuming to build. Also there is little space to customize questions among certain days.

Sadie
Sadie
Assistant Director, MIS Career Management in US
Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

Doole Review

Comments: Doodle has benefitted my professional career by making finding a meeting time with a large number of colleagues relatively simple! There are not too many features of the product that make it confusing or hard to use. I have been on both sides of creating the poll and completing the poll and it has been a relatively easy software to use.

Pros:

Doodle is very easy to use and can make scheduling a meeting time or event for a large group of individuals very efficient. It is a pretty self-explanatory tool and no training is required. You can also utilize a lot of the features with the free version.

Cons:

There are some features of Doodle that could be improved, such as how events times/dates are scheduled. It is not very intuitive at first about how to select multiple days and times that individuals who complete the poll can choose from! Sometimes it takes some digging to find the feature you are looking for. Also, there are more beneficial features that are only offered through the paid subscription.

Jovana
Writer in Serbia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

All present!

Comments: Most of my out-of-work activities are set up with Doodle. Both my friends and family are using it and we all find it the most convenient tool to agree upon the time and to get together.

Pros:

I enjoy the simplicity of Doodle and the fact that it is super easy to use. I never heard that anyone had any problem with it figuring their way around. Since I am not using it that often, the free version works for me perfectly.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike if you are looking for a simple, intuitive tool. Sure, there are not a great many features, but this is why it is so appealing.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Super user friendly

Comments: Frendly for administrator, friendly for users, and very unexpansive tool if you use it on basic level and for limmited number of users (admins).

Pros:

You don't need a lot of instruction to share with external guests when you invited them to use doodle. When someone is invited to join your poll and vote for one of the option, email that is sent by doodle is self explanatory, so you do not need to educate your guests on how to use the voting system.

Cons:

Design of the poll could be more creative. Also, if you like to upgrade to be user of one of the featured versions, it could be bit pricey. If you stick with the basic version, you can use it whole year for very cheap.

Amy
Tech Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Finding Meeting Time for Busy Board Members

Comments: Doodle is the go-to program in our non-profit community for scheduling meetups among people who need to work on projects together. Since our community does not meet regularly or in an office or specific location, scheduling can be problematic. Without polling participants, project leaders tend to schedule when their friends are most available. Doodle takes the subjectivity out of finding a meeting time fair to all, and enables contribution by the maximum number of participants.

Pros:

Doodle enables our nonprofit to maximize meeting attendance with ease. A simple poll shows optimal meet times according to quantifiable data, and elminates hurt feelings among attendees.

Cons:

Sometimes participants miss options for which they must scroll, especially when using a mobile device.

Fabrice
Fabrice
Gérant in France
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

My opinion on doodle

Comments: I had seen this application with one of its partners and I said to myself "why not try it", immediately say immediately do. I tried the free version and it was a real surprise but a little disappointed because ads but otherwise it's really good.

Pros:

Advantages: The software is free, ergonomic and functional Registration is not compulsory One can easily choose a meeting date that suits all participants. Possibility to see the answers of other participants Possibility to carry out polls and the poll can be exported in Excel or saved in PDF. Does not require online registration There is no limit to the number of participants to invite.

Cons:

Its disadvantages: Creating the form is tedious and not easy for a beginner. Cannot attach a file. And there is too much advertising.

Luigi
Engineer in Italy
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Doodle review

Pros:

Easy to use: Doodle is a simple and user-friendly tool that enables users to schedule events easily.Free: Doodle is free for basic usage, which allows users to set up meetings for up to 10 participants.

Cons:

Limited functionality: While Doodle is a great tool for scheduling meetings quickly, it may have limited functionality for complex scheduling needs. Participants have no control: the participants have no control over the scheduling process, they may not be able to convey their preferences properly.