Filter by:

• Overall

About ERPAG

ERPAG is an ERP cloud service that covers all business processes for small or mid-sized companies.

Learn more about ERPAG

Marcelo Z.
Marcelo Z.
R&D
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Good ERP to take in consideretion"

Comments: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros: We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons: No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Laura E.
Laura E.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2020

"Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing"

Comments: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros: We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons: This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2020
Ratanachai P.
Owner, Executive Advisor
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business."

Comments: I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros: Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons: Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2020
Mark K.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Impressive capabilities"

Comments: Superlative!

Pros: The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons: ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
Jane C.
CFO
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2018

"Outstanding customer support"

Comments: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros: The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons: The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2018
François M.
Président
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"Straight to the Point"

Comments: Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros: GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons: Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Hoang V.
General Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2019

"The ERPAG has potential to become great"

Comments: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros: It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons: Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Michael C.
Chief Strategist
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2020

"Big Bang for Your Buck!!!"

Comments: We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Pros: Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

Cons: The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!!

• Reviewed on 04/03/2020
Sebastian M.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Great Software for Inventory and BOM Management"

Pros: The software made managing our inventory and purchasing/sales very easy and simple. The UI is clean and easy to pick up.

Cons: Monthly costs are always worse than a single payment, but I understand the reasoning.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2021

"easy to use"

Pros: ERPAG is very easy to use. Most important feature is warehouse.

Cons: It looks very plain. And order entry session is not suitable for manual ecommerce service.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2021
Darren P.
COO
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Review of ERPAG"

Pros: Ease of use, excellent client service, and solid application software design.

Cons: Would like a few additional pieces of functionality added. However, overall, a fantastic deal for the price.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
IT Strategy and Automation
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Exceptional Pre-sales Consultation"

Comments: Workflow modeling, operational data capture, efficiency metrics.

Pros: I am very impressed with the thoughtful approach to full scope manufacturing operations, without getting too complex for a business of our size. The modularity and granularity of modeling work operations is a huge plus

Cons: I'd like to see the ability to optimize order picking work flow to a shelf location floor plan. Currently There is only a packing list, but no specific pick list. This would be a valuable feature for our workflow.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Tayyab A.
Assistant Manager
Construction, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Found something special"

Pros: As my job is regarding inventory and procurement so i was very keen to find a software that fits to my requirement and fulfill my needs , so i think ERPAG is the one that's do the job. It has all the features which my organisation requires and i am very likely going to buy it after checking it in details

Cons: Price is the thing which matter alot and i think price of this software should be abit less.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
Galo P.
Responsable de operaciones
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2021

"Finally a good Manufacturing ERP at a reasonable price"

Comments: Finally for a reasonable price we have been able to Integrate our inventory to manufacturing use of materials. With this feature, we can automatically track the consumption of raw materials as our inventory of final products increases during the manufacturing process which in turn give us a much better control over our supply and distribution chain.

Pros: Finally for a reasonable price we can keep track of our inventory, manufacturing use of materials, warehousing and supply chain

Cons: The accounting module is not adapted to the Spanish accounting principles

• Reviewed on 14/05/2021
Tim A.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2018

"So far the experience has been very good."

Pros: 1. Support - has been fantastic 2. Design - the templates are set up in logical and intuitive order 3. Functionality of system - It just flows baby.

Cons: Need more experience to see what I might find irritating or a real problem. I mentioned one issue for improvement and was assured the team is already working on it. So far they have not made a promise they have not kept.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2018
Nour S.
Managing Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2020

"Excellent ERP for manufacturing companies"

Comments: Professional inventory and manufacturing management

Pros: Ease of use, comprehensive features and great customer support

Cons: No accounting module, web interface is not responsive on mobile devices

• Reviewed on 11/12/2020
Hailegiorgis G.
Supply Chain Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2020

"Supply Chain Managment alongwith its all componant."

Comments: Beginner

Pros: To try, learn and propose the software to be purchase

Cons: To me at this stage I don't have any idea about the least I like.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2020
Antoinette H.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"Switch over to Erpag ERP System"

Comments: Easier way of doing costings, understand what it really cost to make a product.
Streamline admin, less mistakes, as we import directly for Shopify and less people to run the operation.
Thanks for that

Pros: That its cloud-based and easy accessible.

Cons: That it cannot give you projected delivery time based on time resource. In other words, as you process your orders it should be able to say with 10 people, minutes availible you are booked with the items ordered till the 28th of April, if someone is absent it recalculates?

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Brandon V.
Brandon V.
Franchise Community Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2018

"Inventory is never questioned when using the software. Know where things are in real time."

Pros: This makes business very efficient and keeps your inventory to a minimum. There's no need to have a lot of items on hand when you are efficiently moving them.

Cons: The setup was a nightmare. But that was to be expected the customer service was very helpful. It was easier than most platforms that do similar tasks.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Gursimran S.
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2021

"REVIEWING THE ERP TO IMPLIMENTATION IN OUR ORGANZIATION."

Pros: THE INVENTORY SYSTEM AND BOM HANDLING. WORK ORDER SET UP WAS ALSO GOOD.

Cons: THE PRICE SEEM TO BE A LITTLE ON HIGHER SIDE. IT SEEM FURTHER INTEGRATION W.R.T. TO QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT AND FEW MORE.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2021
Michael C.
MANAGER
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2020

"TRIAL"

Pros: Seems very easy to use. Organized and well thought out.

Cons: I would prefer that accounting is built in and not relying on Quickbooks, which adds to the expense.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2020
Travis T.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2021

"Excellent Software"

Pros: SImple to set up and use the software. Really helpful with product costings and quotations.

Cons: Have only recently started using the software but so far there is nothing I dont like about it.

• Reviewed on 13/08/2021
Luciano C.
Administrador
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2021

"ERPAG is perfect for our business"

Comments: ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Pros: It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Cons: We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

• Reviewed on 08/09/2021
James S.
Inside Sales
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"From what I've seen, this product may serve us well."

Comments: Haven't purchased, yet. It's too early to tell

Pros: The interface! I like the idea of partitioned functions isolated to the relevant departments, which could facilitate limiting access to specific arenas. I like the straight forward linear concept of point A to point B in navigation. I like the Extent of support in this initial phase of consideration. That speaks volumes about later support if we choose to purchase.

Cons: Not cons really, but anticipated concerns. I'm concerned about seeming dependence on Excel for source data. I'm concerned about later integration with Quickbooks, barcode scanning, and shipping software. I'm hoping it will be as seamless as promised.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Chavdar T.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2019

"One of the best - I tried alot"

Pros: Best value for the money in almost 30 different system I tried.
Great support.
Best functionality I ever saw.

Cons: A little complicated for use - too many functions. However believe it is a question of time

• Reviewed on 25/02/2019