• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

About Scoro

Scoro is an end-to-end work management solution that enables you to control your entire workflow in one place.

Learn more about Scoro

Stephen R.
Managing Director
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2021

"Steve's review"

Comments: Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

Pros: It is a great project management software.

Cons: Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

• Reviewed on 29/03/2021
Erki R.
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2021

"Good value for money!"

Comments: Priceoffers, orders, invoicing, activity tracking etc. This is one of out main tools’

Pros: Automated invoices and budget tracking are our most used tools!

Cons: Not as easy to customize as we would like!

• Reviewed on 23/03/2021
Margit B.
client manager
Accounting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Easy menu, easy to use"

Comments: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Pros: The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.
The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Cons: The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.
The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Persoanl Trainer
Sports, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Scoro Review"

Comments: My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Pros: Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.
The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.
The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.
Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Cons: Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Roman Z.
Senior Consultant: Operations management and Lean
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"One of very few that receive all 5 star!"

Comments: Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Pros: Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Cons: just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2017
Project Manager - Sales and Marketing
Defense & Space, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!"

Comments: Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

Pros: The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Cons: It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Account manager
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2018

"Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!"

Comments: Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

Pros: + easy to use
+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc
+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)
+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Cons: - too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

Kadri carmen S.
Assistant, Member of the Board
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"Scoro"

Pros: It is easy to manage projects with Scoro. At the same time I can keep my eye on company's overall situation. And it is accessible from every device.

Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to find where I can change the settings and answers form the help team take a while. It is not possible to phone them but some issues are difficult to explain written. I write them my problem just to get an answer in several hours asking for some specification and so on. It takes too much time.

Miha A.
Head of Marketing / Client Service
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2018

"A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business"

Comments: Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform.

Pros: Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

Cons: The UI requires you to be a seasoned PM software expert and has a steep learning curve. But once you set it all up, it's more or less smooth sailing from then on. Also, the onboarding team was very helpful in assisting us set up the platform.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Dmitrij S.
Marketing specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Seems really user friendly at functional at first, but kind off lets you down later."

Comments: It's fine. It does the job. Could be a lot better though.

Pros: I like how fresh and clean the display looks, the calendar is great, really easy to use and was quite easy to link to our registration on our homepage.

Cons: The reports section. The reports are EXTREMELY limited. You have to constantly think of ways to trick the system by adding extra things then filtering it in a very awkward way. Some report are just impossible to come up with. For example, we are a hearing aid center and use Scoro to track patients and sales and we have this thing called a binaural rate (how many customers wear 1 hearing aid versus how many customers wear 2) and even with the help of customer support this report was impossible to come up with.

Erle A.
Communication and sales project manager
Museums & Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Using daily bases and have no idea, what could work better than Scoro!"

Comments: Perfect tookit, without I dont imagine my work anymore.

Pros: Many possibilities - event schedule, information exchange with colleagues, issuing invoices, statistic and very important all history is in one place.

Cons: Can not say, everything has worked correctly, fast and logically. Mayby this thing that there is much more opporunities that I dont use yet, but it needs an extra training.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Kristjan K.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2018

"Full of opportunities and easy to use!"

Pros: Always improving, endless opportunities to use it in different businesses. From calendar & task management to advanced project & real estate management. Easy invoicing system, customisation possibilities, client database, financial reports. Has made running our business a lot easier!

Cons: Also, always improving, which can lead to the loss of some functionalities one has gotten used to. As Scoro consists of tons of features, then some of them just are not being upgraded as fast as one would like to.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
Priit K.
Environmental specialist
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Has been great every day since the last 2,5 years."

Pros: Clear setup and user interface. Logical menus and easy to use, add quotes and people or files. Also, the mobile app is great.

Cons: The option for work time management seems to be too complicated. For example, there could be a table for filling all of the months working hours instead of doing it one by one. Would save a lot of time.

Ilona S.
BNI Baltia

"software wonderful"

Comments: Now I can easy manage my future incomes, my invoices, payments projects, tasks

Pros: Easy to use for everyday tasks an problem solving

Cons: It's hard to name what might be uncomfortable using you product

Vesa A.
DS Project Manager
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"SCoro for everybody"

Comments: I have been using Scoro software now about one year and im totally fan with it. Scoro makes my everyday life very easy and helps me to make profit for company. I recommend the Scoro for everybody and every business sector.

Pros: I use mostly the calendar and invoicing fuctions

Cons: there are sometimes difficult to find right calendar when using planner fuctions

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Scoro Review"

Pros: Scoro is very user-friendly.
The platform offers rich variety of functions and so far it has completely answered the needs of our team.

Cons: Scoro makes regular updates of the platform functionalities and the cons which I've stumbled upon are no longer apparent.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Product Development Engineer
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2019

"Very helpful for many of us in the workplace"

Pros: Sales pipeline management is very effective and useful, allowing us to track all potential sales at all stages of the process. We have implemented a custom module to track information specific to our business and that has worked well. Contacts, time logging, and emailing all works wonderfully.

Cons: There are some limitations in functionality, and we have had trouble with slow connections to Scoro.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2019
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Easy work"

Pros: The most I like for this software is that- it is easy to use and you can easly plan your week and meetings with your clients.

Cons: Last week we had a problem with map, but mostly im satisfied with scoro.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Hannes H.
Real estate broker
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2018

"I have been using it for real estate sales and it`s the best tool to manage your portfolio."

Comments: I get to save time and the whole team has one platform where they can communicate and share project data.

Pros: The ease of use. I can but my ad up to all the portals in a few simple clicks and save a lot of time.

Cons: Maybe the design if i have to think of something. It can be modernised a bit, but it´s okay as it is aswell.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Jelena S.
sales manager
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Quick, optimized and easy usable sowtware"

Pros: I like that all information (price offers, orders, invoices) can be stored in one place. And very comfortably to use "search" function.

Cons: Don`t like, that in invoice we can`t write a certain amount of a sum (there we can put only percentage of order sum)

Veronika R.
Development Specialist
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2018

"Everything you need in one place."

Comments: We use Scoro to keep track of our projects, invoices, clients, bids etc).

Pros: Easy to use (also visually easy on the eyes). Largely customisable (see only important things). Navigation is really easy, all the info is linked (project, contact and billing information, status etc). Also it is great for checking up on the statistics (time spent on different assignments or projects etc). And it is available in Estonian, which is also great!

Cons: There is no mobile app (iOS), would be great addition. It is possible to use on your smartphone via browser, but it is a bit uncomfortable.

Povilas M.
Salesman
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Review from DOOR Training"

Comments: It's very useful as database.

Pros: It's very functional and easy to use. You can easily track your records and actions.

Cons: Unable to modify some parameters and leave it as default.

Andrada A.
Assistant Manager
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

"Scoro Review"

Comments: We are pleased to use this software. It has eased our job and keeping track of everything has really helped us to improve our work.

Pros: We like that we can keep track of our projects and budgets, monitor our team's activities, and issue invoices.
It is easy to see which were the activities in one month by using the reports.

Cons: I would like to be able to schedule activities from the Planner tab also. Not only from the Calendar or Tasks tabs.

Dan C.
Head of Operations
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2018

"A big upgrade for our agency"

Comments: Their customer service has always been excellent. They are a grat company to deal with.

Pros: The system offers a simple, intuitive UI and allows us to manage projects effectively.

Cons: The reporting can be a little difficult to navigate at first.

Oskars P.