• Overall

About NiceJob

---> NiceJob is the easiest way to get more great reviews, referrals and sales. No contracts, 14-day free trial, then just $75/month.

Learn more about NiceJob

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used NiceJob before?

Deric D.
Deric D.

Not a review - A Rave!

5 3 years ago

Comments: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros:

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons:

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

3 years ago

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Wayne H.
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees

Amazing product

5 6 days ago New

Pros:

Very easy to use. I like how they ask for reviews. The customer support is next level. Even helped me get it all set up on my website.

Cons:

Doesn’t connect to my ehr. Not their fault, more my ehr’s fault.

Shane K.
Manager in US

Not worth it

2 11 months ago

Comments: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros:

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons:

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Chisam R.

Incredible Value

5 4 months ago

Comments: It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

Pros:

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

Cons:

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Alternatives Considered: Trustpilot and Birdeye

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob: Much better value.

Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.
CEO in US

Great reputation management

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great experience so far but not amazing as of yet

Pros:

I really enjoy the reviews that I've accumulated so far with the software and want to grow

Cons:

Some things aren't explained in anyway to help learn it

Brett J.

This thing works

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Excellent. When I needed help, it was easy to find. The customer service has been great and the results have too.

Pros:

Our customers are now paying more attention and responding to review requests. I used to get a couple reviews a month, now I get a couple almost every day. And it's saving me the time to send out requests manually.

Cons:

If you don't handle your own website, you may need a little help with set up. If you do it yourself, it takes a minute but really isn't too bad.

Anna N.
Staff Member in Lithuania
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Best Software to Improve your Business's Reviews - HANDS DOWN!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Customer service is great with this company. They guide you through each step and ensure that you are comfortable using each aspect of the program.

Pros:

The user-friendliness of this program is A+. In less than a month's time our company has received almost 100 5 STAR reviews. We boosted our Google star average by 0.5!

Cons:

There are some features like social media organization and specifics that I feel are lacking, but I feel can be easily incorporated and will be.

Joseph H.

Great service so far

5 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I’ve already gotten a few reviews using nice job.

Cons:

Nothing as of yet. However I’m very new to Nice Job.

Matthew A.
Director in UK

Easy to use

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use and complies all your reviews form all sources

Cons:

We are very new to using this software and so far have had a lot of help with getting to grips with the product and therefore do not have any negative comments

June B.
Realtor in US
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Review capture

5 last month New

Pros:

Ties reviews to multiple websites, affordable

Cons:

It only has one function. There is no magic to it you can do the same thing for free. It just ties the reviews to multiple websites.

Howard H.

Great For Appliance Repair

5 9 months ago

Comments: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros:

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons:

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Alternatives Considered: Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob: ServiceDesk by Rossware was not mobile friendly and required a lot of time to set up.

Switched From: ServiceDesk

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob: Housecall Pro did not support inventory.

William M.

Great Review Service

5 2 years ago

Comments: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros:

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons:

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob: NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Switched From: Broadly

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob: Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.

Joseph Q.
Joseph Q.

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

5 3 years ago

Comments: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros:

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro. *Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished." *When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!! *We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob *Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons:

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

3 years ago

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Angela M.
President in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

5 last year

Comments: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros:

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons:

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Owner/Partner in US
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

5 3 years ago

Comments: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros:

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons:

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Ami D.
Owner in Canada

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pros:

Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it

Cons:

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James M.
President in US

Great added value

4 2 years ago

Comments: We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros:

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons:

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Owner/Partner in US

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

5 4 years ago

Comments: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros:

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons:

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

4 years ago

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil R.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros:

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons:

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

3 years ago

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Jake S.
Cofounder in US
Translation & Localization, 11-50 Employees

1000 reviews in 1 year

5 last year

Pros:

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons:

would like more features and intergrations

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye

Jennica M.
Jennica M.
Owner in Canada
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

5 last year

Comments: I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros:

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons:

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Terry K.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Take Your Business to the Next Level

5 5 months ago

Comments: Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Pros:

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Cons:

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

Dwayne P.
Operation Manager in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Review

5 last year

Pros:

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business! The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons:

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Franklin O.

A necessity

5 3 years ago

Comments: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros:

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons:

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

3 years ago

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Jim M.
Jim M.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Well designed, effective, great product & service

5 2 years ago

Comments: Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros:

Setup quickly Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons:

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.