• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5

About NiceJob

---> NiceJob is the easiest way to get more great reviews, referrals and sales. No contracts, 14-day free trial, then just $75/month.

Learn more about NiceJob

Deric D.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2019

"Not a review - A Rave!"

Comments: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros: Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons: That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

by NiceJob on 15/02/2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

• Reviewed on 14/02/2019
Jennica M.
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2020

"Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software"

Comments: I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros: I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons: I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2020
Nate B.
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2018

"Best company period"

Comments: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros: I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.
They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons: Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

by NiceJob on 30/08/2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2018
Phillip S.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Excellent response time!"

Pros: NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons: This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

by NiceJob on 14/02/2018

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Reviews for our business"

Comments: Pretty good for the money.

Pros: It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons: We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

by NiceJob on 09/01/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Cory B.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2021

"Don’t think twice, works as promised"

Comments: It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros: It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons: Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2021
Marty P.
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2021

"NiceJob has helped my company grow by putting us on the first page of searches!"

Comments: They have/do exactly what they sold me.

Pros: It is integrated with HouseCall Pro, so it is so easy to use.

Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2021
Martin E.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"NiceJob Helped Me Acquired New Customers In Just The First Few Days"

Pros: NiceJob was exceptionally easy to use. I imported all my Shopify customers with one click and the app proceeded to send them automated review requests. I received 22 5-star reviews in less than one week. I was able to prove the reviews resulted in new customers by analyzing traffic from my social media accounts. NiceJob automatically shares reviews to Facebook and Twitter. The reviews add a great deal of credibility to my site.

Cons: I had no problems using NiceJob whatsoever.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Jesse G.
Proprietor
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2015

"So glad I went with Hatch1"

Comments: I cannot say anything but good about my experience with Hatch! Their customer service is top notch, response to questions and requests is immediate, and their understanding of the online marketing world is unbeatable. I know little to nothing about online marketing, so I was a bit nervous about getting a website built. Thanks to Hatch, I didn't have to know anything. They take care of everything! If I want to make a change or adjustment in my site, all it takes is an email to customer support, and then it "magically" appears on my site. If I do want to do something myself, but don't understand how to, they walk me through it step by step. My site began paying for itself from day one, and it continues to generate TONS of business for me. Go with Hatch....You will not be disappointed!!!

• Reviewed on 12/07/2015
Wayne H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"So good"

Comments: Sarah was fantastic. She was so incredibly helpful and got me going quick.

Pros: Very easy to use and integrate. Love the price. The widgets on my website are fantastic.

Cons: Integration with my EHR would be great, but my EHR doesn’t use zappier.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Independent Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2017

"Best value out there! Top Notch customer service!"

Comments: Automated follow up for asking for reviews. Our reviews have tripled in 3 months!

Pros: Simple, easy to use and EFFECTIVE! I can't begin to talk enough about this product. Definitely made with the small businessman in mind.

by NiceJob on 05/02/2018

Awesome results, great to hear!

• Reviewed on 27/12/2017
Christine B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"Now we get reviews"

Comments: We are now getting regular reviews and because our company is really good at what it does we consistently have a robust amount of 5 star reviews. NiceJob has facilitated us sharing this good news with the world.

Pros: Automated texts and emails go out when we close a job.

Cons: There is no widget to get a review directly on our website. Some clients don't want to participate in online reviews through facebook and google and yelp etc... but would be willing to leave a review on our site.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
William M.
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2020

"Great Review Service"

Comments: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros: What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons: I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2020
Jason R.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2020

"Nice Job is a review getting machine"

Comments: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros: Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons: Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2020
George O.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2021

"Happy Client"

Comments: My reviews have gone up 80% and climbing. It is like having a employee handling my reviews. Love it

Pros: Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.

Cons: Nothing yet. Beyond pleased with the service

• Reviewed on 11/01/2021
Jim M.
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"Well designed, effective, great product & service"

Comments: Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros: Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons: I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2020
Pamela W.
Ownee
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Money Well Spent"

Comments: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pros: I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

by NiceJob on 05/02/2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Ben B.
Electrical Contractor
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2018

"Great Software run by a Great Team!"

Comments: I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros: Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons: Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

by NiceJob on 30/08/2018

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

• Reviewed on 04/08/2018
Todd H.
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"One and Done"

Comments: As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Pros: I don’t have to think about it and it gets done.
Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more.
Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Cons: At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Jeremiah G.
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2018

"Best review software on the market"

Comments: We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Pros: Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Cons: Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

by NiceJob on 30/08/2018

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

• Reviewed on 07/08/2018
Colby H.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"Best money spent each month"

Comments: Great to work with.

Pros: This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons: My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

by NiceJob on 04/10/2018

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Doug V.
Business Owner
Environmental Services
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2018

"Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works."

Pros: The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

by NiceJob on 12/02/2018

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

• Reviewed on 10/02/2018
James M.
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"Music City Home Service"

Comments: I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Pros: The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Cons: I wish I would have been the one who developed the software 😉.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020
Ben V.
Digital Marketing Director
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2017

"I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website build."

Comments: User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Pros: Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use.

Cons: Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2017
Alex B.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2017

"A website that pays for itself!"

Comments: Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy. I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros: Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons: None

• Reviewed on 25/01/2017