Filter by:

• Overall

About NiceJob

---> NiceJob is the easiest way to get more great reviews, referrals and sales. No contracts, 14-day free trial, then just $75/month.

Learn more about NiceJob

Deric D.
Deric D.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2019

"Not a review - A Rave!"

Comments: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros: Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons: That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

by NiceJob on 15/02/2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

• Reviewed on 14/02/2019
Jessel V.
Ceo
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2021

"Awesome honest company with great results"

Comments: Great!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Easy to use ! Up to date technology ! Good customer service

Cons: None!!!!!!’ No complaints !!’

• Reviewed on 02/08/2021
Joseph Q.
Joseph Q.
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT"

Comments: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros: *Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons: The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

by NiceJob on 12/01/2019

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Phil R.
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2018

"1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!"

Comments: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros: It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons: Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

by NiceJob on 07/08/2018

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

• Reviewed on 07/08/2018
Kyle H.
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2021

"Awesome Product with Great Results"

Comments: Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros: The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons: in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2021
Colby H.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"Best money spent each month"

Comments: Great to work with.

Pros: This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons: My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

by NiceJob on 04/10/2018

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Marty B.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2021

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff Top Notch"

Comments: The people of nice job especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome.

Pros: EFFECTIVE. Simply effective. Beat investment I’ve ever made.

Cons: Like to have a better dashboard more analytics.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2021
Phillip S.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Excellent response time!"

Pros: NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons: This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

by NiceJob on 14/02/2018

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Wayne sargent S.
Wayne sargent S.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2018

"Thank you NiceJob!"

Comments: Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Pros: NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Cons: I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

by NiceJob on 30/08/2018

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

• Reviewed on 16/08/2018
Carrie A.
co-owner
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2021

"Excellence!"

Comments: Excellence on everything. There is always usually an email or phone call to make sure my questions/concerns were addressed and completely solved.

Pros: Ease of use. Excellent customer service and technicians. Ability to display reviews instantly on different platforms.

Cons: All is great so there is nothing I like least.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2021
James M.
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"Music City Home Service"

Comments: I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Pros: The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Cons: I wish I would have been the one who developed the software 😉.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020
Ivan F.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"Very Easy to Work With!"

Comments: I have been nothing but impressed with the quality of service and professionalism we have received from the Hatch team! They make difficult technical issues easy to understand and are very responsive to our needs. They have made a science of what they do. When we pose questions about why things are cared for in any particular manner, they almost always have an insightful answer. If, on a rare occasion, they don't have an answer, they humbly acknowledge it and work to identify the best solution. I don't think I have ever needed to ask the same question twice. They get it the first time! I wish all companies were as easy to work with as they are!

by NiceJob on 16/02/2017

Thanks Ivan, really appreciated! And we've got some upgrades coming this month that will make it even easier to build your companies reputation online, stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Mike K.
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2018

"Increased reviews"

Comments: Overall it’s the best advertising decision I’ve made this year.

Pros: Easy to use once set up. It just runs on autopilot and if your team does a great job the reviews just pour in like never before.

Cons: Just a little learning curb getting things going.

by NiceJob on 25/09/2018

Hi Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us that great review! We love hearing about results like yours, and behind the scenes were working every day to make NiceJob even better!

• Reviewed on 23/09/2018
David O.
Partner
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Excellent review generation!"

Pros: I am very new to the company but so far I’m very pleased.

Cons: It would be nice to speak to a person instead of email.

by NiceJob on 14/04/2020

Hi David, thanks for the great feedback! We're looking forward to winning you a lot more reviews in the coming months. And we'd love to jump on a call with you if you need any help, you can call us anytime at 1 (888) 336-9082 and chat with one of our team :)

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Wayne H.
Wayne H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"So good"

Comments: Sarah was fantastic. She was so incredibly helpful and got me going quick.

Pros: Very easy to use and integrate. Love the price. The widgets on my website are fantastic.

Cons: Integration with my EHR would be great, but my EHR doesn’t use zappier.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Jason G.
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"Perfect Review Automation"

Pros: Review automation well worth the expense. Seamless setup with your CRM. Perfect if your looking to automate this part of your business.

Cons: No cons at this point. I’ve used for several months

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Sergio E.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2017

"Great company helping me out"

Comments: I'm a small business that called these guys up to help me with advertising. I really like the customer service and the results. The only thing I wish is that it wasn't as expensive I only say that because they charge me American dollars understandingly so. Still worth using though

by NiceJob on 10/03/2017

Thanks Sergio! Really appreciate the great review! Sorry about that exchange rate, it does hit Canadian companies, we'll make sure it's worth your while though!

• Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Sid G.
Sid G.
Organizer & Host
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"NiceJob is on point!"

Comments: More and better reviews brings us more and better business, allows us to build trust with people we have not met, and sets us apart from the other competitors in town. Nice job is a clean and simple way , and user friendly way, for us to do that.

Pros: The automated messages are preformatted, loaded and ready.
They are short and sweet
The UI is simple too. Thanks for that.

Cons: When I import multiple clients to send an invitation to, I have to click them all manually to start the invitation series.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Savana P.
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2021

"Fantastic team and service!"

Pros: Everybody I dealt with waa patient and informative, as I am not good with this end of things. The communication is outstanding and they listen to your needs. Highly recommend!

Cons: It was frustrating to get all the pictures sent over for the website because I could not figure out how to do it through NiceJob.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2021
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2018

"Great system to use. Wish back end would be a little bit more user-friendly"

Pros: Continuously checks in with Prospect for review. Other great benefit to using program involves its picture related content to review that can be posted on website or on social media

Cons: Not straightforward on how you can send an independent link for review without entering a campaign.

• Reviewed on 04/07/2018
Nancy E.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2021

"🤩 thanks"

Comments: Great. Friendly service. Exactly what I was looking for.

Pros: That it automates a process I have no time to do

Cons: I haven’t really gotten into it enough yet

• Reviewed on 09/05/2021
Samantha A.
Animal Handler
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"Great software even better results"

Pros: Since using Nicejob I have seen business increase tremendously. Thank you for all your help

Cons: I have no complaints so far and doubt I will have any in the future.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Mariia L.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2021

"Great App! Helps a lot to get reviews. App is easy to use. Very good value for money"

Pros: The software is very User friendly, never had any issues with it.

Cons: The least i like is that i have to manually put clients details to get a review

• Reviewed on 29/04/2021
Sanaz M.
Marketing
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2021

"Great customer support"

Pros: Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Cons: The social media post appears with nicejob name.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2021
William M.
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2020

"Great Review Service"

Comments: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros: What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons: I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob: NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Switched From: Broadly

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob: Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2020