• Overall

About Weave

Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business.

Learn more about Weave

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Weave before?

Craig E.
Craig E.
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

4 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Cons:

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Griselda C.
Office Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Pros:

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Cons:

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Laurie G.
owner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

don't miss a call

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros:

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons:

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Patricia S.
Operations Manager/Treatment Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Weave has changed our office for the better

5 2 years ago

Pros:

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Cons:

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Lacee F.
office manager in US
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

Weave System

5 4 months ago

Comments: Our business has loved our weave experience overall!! We changed merchant carries to save on credit card charges, its streamlines the system and allows us to communicate with patients and staff while all on one site. Its a great system that allows us to remain in contact with everyone at all times.

Pros:

The Phones because they are GREAT! They come with Flat screens on them so it allows you to view and check who is calling from a ways away from the phone. You can customize the phones to work together with all the other lines in the office. I love the communication system we can chat to staff when patients are here or when they need assistants in the back we are able to discuss and arrange the next patient without anyone knowing or moving from their desk.

Cons:

The only cons I have seen in 6 months using weave is that we need and should have asked for two credit card machines instead of only accepting one for our office. It can be tricky with keeping it connected when multiple users are accessing it.

Kim G.
owner dentist in US

lifesaver!

5 2 years ago

Comments: overall, experience has been very positive

Pros:

Weave has been essential in the covid crisis! Communicating with patients has been streamlined. Allow one person to complete these tasks

Cons:

Sometimes service can be spotty, but its not frequent

Ashley C.
Office Manager in US

Great software!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I will continue to use weave. I really like the software. It makes communicating with patients super easy. I love being able to text with patients, and they seem to like it as well!

Pros:

Weave is super easy to use! It makes contacting and communication with patients extremely easy! The auto reminders are great and you can set as many as you want.

Cons:

There is not spell check fix, so when responding to patients if you mis type something you have to go back and delete the word and then retype it. I wish you could right click and just fix the word automatically. When contacting customer service for any help, they are always busy so you have to wait for a long time to get someone on the line/ chat. Once they are on they are super helpful though.

Shivani P.

Weave pros and cons

4 2 years ago

Comments: After going through the past 2.5months of patients getting texted when another patient was intended, I'm not sure how we will recover and hope that no one gets too upset about it. It's a huge HIPPA violation because we have gotten authorization to send patient appointment details like finances, and when we text patient "mary" about her appointment, Patient "bob" gets that text and then calls us. Not too impressed with how Weave handled this entire situation. We were offered a half credit of one month. Not happy at all with customer support because this went on for almost three months...
I like it when it works right, it's actually perfect, but I can't risk these HIPPA Issues...

Pros:

When it works properly, it's great for chatting in the office with team members and the texting feature is great

Cons:

MAJOR HIPPA Violations It was texting the wrong patient. The chat feature stopped working. And some texts never went through so we have no idea who got what...which is a big liability for us

Todd J.
Podiatrist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great for keeping office on the same page

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been great so far. My biggest complaint is about the customer service. Not the service itself, but the communication. They are all very great and helpful but sometimes it takes them a while to get back to you. They are very backlogged with the online chat feature and also when calling in. My problems are always taken care of, but the time to wait to get to that point can be slightly frustrating. Overall, I would definitely recommend the product and I think that they are working on mitigating the customer service issue.

Pros:

I love how you have so many different tools in one program. The chat option along with the ability to text customers/patients is very convenient. It is a great tool for keeping everyone on the same page in the office. There are some functions that I currently do not use but I think those features would be very nice to use and make it even more valuable. I like how they integrate reputation management into the package also.

Cons:

As the company continues to grow and add new elements to their software, I feel like there are a lot of small things that need fixes. There is a lot going on and a lot for them to keep track of. They do actively look at feedback and make updates based on that feedback which is very nice. I also wish they integrated with more EHRs. We do not integrate ours because it is not an option. It is still worth it even without the integration.

Bob T.
Business manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Good product, horrible customer service

4 2 years ago

Comments: The product is good, but the reliability is so bad the dentist told me to get them working consistently or get rid of them. I don't know how to get them working consistently so far.

Pros:

I do like that the product flows from front desk and operatories, to cell phones.

Cons:

The VOIP phones are very prone to drop outs and are subject to the failures in Weave's servers in their field operations. I have experienced multiple total phone system outages that last anywhere from hours to multiple days. It is always nearly impossible to get hold of any support in anywhere near a timely manner. It takes more than one hour for them to return any calls to customer service and more than an hour to connect to anyone in chat.

Chase D.
Chase D.
Orthodontist in US

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

4 4 years ago

Comments: Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Pros:

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Cons:

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Cindi M.
Administration in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

If you don't use Weave - You're missing out!!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: From day one it's been a breeze. Easy to use and has been a definite plus
to our office.

Pros:

For us, the ability to communicate with our patients via text is priceless. There is not a feature of Weave that we use that we have any issues with. It's been a money and time saver.

Cons:

There is honestly nothing I don't love about Weave!

Operations in US
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees

WORST COMPANY MODEL IN HISTORY

3 3 years ago

Comments: Here is where Weave loses you, The only department that answers your call is sales and they can only sell Weave to you. They told us in Jan they would set us up, they charged us...but no set up, no phones, no service, and wait for it NO ONE REPLYING TO EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS!!!! Finally we go through sales and get a person who "apologizes" "alerts you they are aware the lack of staffing in customer service etc etc ...They said we will credit your account for January, get you your phones etc ..ok. I am nothing if not patient. Feb comes we are ...wait for it billed again and the phones install mid Feb. , wait what I paid for two months now ...NO ONE REPLIES TO OUR TRAINING REQUESTS... We watch the few videos provided online to get the basics... but nothing on setting up our account proper to fully use the Weave. Stressful! I call again I am requesting 2 phones and no more auto bill ... I want my two months charges back because its FEB 27 and we aren't running the program yet!!! NO ONE REPLIES...Call Sales again all lovely frustrated people. Mucho apologies and I'm ready to just quit the whole program which might be good if we knew how to use it??? Have you ever had software implemented by you, no support, no training ... well that is the business model, and they just keep auto billing you and ignoring you., Im calling my friends at Polycom today to discuss this joint venture decision because its a poor one. Still waiting for my call back for my "escalation" ticket !

Pros:

The sales pitch which does not equate to the product. The only feature that consistently works well is confirming appointments in the patient pop up display.

Cons:

-Balances are not Patient Only so the balance info does not preclude you from needing to still check the Dentrix ledger. -The Online version has only one calendar display option "list" so you do not know the provider for each appointment not helpful when trying to reschedule etc. -The app does not answer calls properly -The app has no online training.

Stan M.
dentist in US

weave

4 11 months ago

Comments: Right now, with CoVID, it allows the office to communicate with patients in a contactless and socially distanced manner.

Pros:

With Weave, I am able to communicate with patients in this socially distance covid time. It allows contactless payment, forms and allows covid screening.

Cons:

It took a while to integrate both hardware and software so the office staff was comfortable and familiar enough to use.

Jordan S.
Optometrist Technician in US

Helpful Office Communication

4 3 years ago

Comments: Using weave is great to increase inter office communication without having to leave a room. It is immediate like a text message but discrete. Helps with any miscommunication issues between departments when clients or patients are present with conflicts or processing.

Pros:

I loved that while logged in you are able to communicate with everyone in your workplace even if other members are teleworking. You are able to message back and forth like you would with a text or instant message either individually or as a group message, while also seeing whom is active or online at the same time. Weave also allows coworkers to see who is calling on screen not just on the phone. Using weave you are able to message clients or contacts to their phone for appointment reminders or confirmations and it simply sends them a text.

Cons:

I disliked that while using the software you have to exit out of one screen to access others but that is manageable.

Daniel O.

Awesome product

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love that I can see at home per on the road when I need to come to work

Pros:

This product is awesome. I love the control it gives me in and out of the office. I can really see where patients come from.

Cons:

Price? It's really not too bad. They other products are more expensive

Christi S.
Studio Manager in US

Great product!

4 2 years ago

Pros:

We love that we can text or call clients from anywhere and still appear that we are in the studio. The call forwarding and voicemail override features are terrific. The most helpful tool for our studio is the automatic text response to missed calls.

Cons:

We wish it were easier to send a mass text message to a large group.

Jennifer C.
Manager in US

Cut down on phone time

5 2 years ago

Comments: Awesome!!! Customer service is great and responds quickly. I love love love this app

Pros:

With this app we have cut our phone time down and increased productivity immensely! The Weave app texts appointment reminders then marks the patient as confirmed. It also send out a text when their eyewear has arrived. It has saved us at least an hour or two a day of phone time. Weave also sends out friendly birthday wishes. The text to pay portion allows us to send an invoice directly to a patients phone with a link for them to pay from as well

Cons:

There is no hands on set up . It is all done via telephone and computer. It would be easier if someone came in and set it up for us.

Casey B.
Casey B.
Account Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Keeps getting better

5 10 months ago

Comments: Weave has given me a way to look at pieces of the business I always wanted to but didn't want to spend a full day to gather the data.

Pros:

I have been impressed with all the new features that Weave keeps coming up with. Always staying up to date and offering more things to make things easier.

Cons:

If you are not one that like to look at the analytics of things and just gets by, it does not seem to do a lot. Once you get in and use all the features, it is a game changer

Nathan S.
dentist in US

Texting is great

5 2 years ago

Comments: It is great. We had outdated phones. We got new phones and modernized our telecommunications with ease.

Pros:

The texting is great. It shows up on patient's phone as our primary phone number. They can even text photos and images to us.

Cons:

Only issue is that phones and system has to be rebooted occasionally.

David B.
Owner in US

Physical Therapy Review of Weave

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have had a great experience with Weave and even without the integration with our EMR I have noticed benefits to our practice. The ease in texting and communicating with patients is very convenient. We have been able to text from our main phone number and this has been very helpful.

Pros:

Ease of use. Analytics on phone system. Texting capabilities with automation. All in one VOIP

Cons:

Not being integrated with EMR software Voicemail has been off and on

Paul T.
Optometrist in US

Excellent outreach program

5 3 years ago

Comments: The main benefit here is automated patient/customer alerts and notifications.

Pros:

Being able to send texts directly to patient and customer cell phones for appointment confirmations and customer alerts. Ability to have the program on your phone and being able to see work related documents/situations remotely.

Cons:

Expensive to have on multiple computers. When the program the crashes, the phones crash too but this has only happened twice in the past year.

Megan G.
Operations Manager in US

Love this program!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Weave is a wonderful program. We got connected for a long trial at the beginning stages of the platform being launched. The mass email builder was awesome and I enjoy all the other features that they have implemented over the years!

Cons:

The mass email builder is great and quite generic in my opinion. Not a bad thing AT ALL, for our business, the simplicity was not king. We needed a bit more customization.

Shanean A.

Good When It Works But Don't Expect Support

3 2 months ago

Comments: I only have phone service with Weave because I have successfully moved all other services to other companies that are doing a far better job. I am looking to move the phone service at some point. I would like to find a comparable option.

Pros:

I like the app. The app allows me the ability to gather data, such as missed phone calls/phone numbers, to assist my patients or potential patients. It also allows me to control the phones while away from the office and that is very valuable to my dental practice.

Cons:

I dislike the need to call the support number every time I need to make a change to the phone tree. The software allows voicemails to be recorded with ease but the setup of a tree is impossible without their support. The support is less than desirable. The wait times are long and they rarely return phone calls.

Samuel W.

Excellent product

5 2 years ago

Pros:

So many great features to help improve our practice communication.

Cons:

Difficult to get help in a prompt manner.