Filter by:

• Overall

About Pulseway

Pulseway is an award-winning IT management platform that gives you complete control over everything IT.

Learn more about Pulseway

Paul L.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Premium RMM at Great Cost"

Comments: Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

Pros: This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Cons: Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine Desktop Central MSP, RMM and NinjaRMM

Reasons for Switching to Pulseway: Cost, ease of use, included tools and available integrations.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Gustavo C.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2021

"The flagship of our company"

Comments: We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Pros: Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Cons: Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Alternatives Considered: RMM and N-central

Reasons for Switching to Pulseway: Due to the ease of management, the acquisition of new licenses in a practical way, simple installation on endpoints and mainly by the APP, which gives us power in the palm of your hand.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2021
Phil H.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2021

"Monitoring and Management Made Easy"

Comments: Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

Pros: As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access. I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

Cons: The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus. If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2021
Stephen M.
Executive Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2021

"Outstanding"

Comments: I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Pros: Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable. Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

Cons: None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2021
James N.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"It really makes IT heroes"

Comments: I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Pros: Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Cons: I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Alternatives Considered: LogMeIn Rescue and TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to Pulseway: it was the most affordable and the most complete solution that I found on Internet, almost all features that I imagined were there and the support and sales team is available and efficient

Bart B.
Systems Administrator
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2019

"Pulseway makes my life easier"

Comments: Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

Pros: I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Cons: Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2019
Kendall F.
Network Administrator

"Time saver"

Comments: Great. The support is quick and they are always adding new features. We look forward to seeing what other integrations are added.

Pros: The ability to manage servers and computers from a cellphone app. If we are onsite somewhere and receive a notification, we can act on it immediately. Patch management is another feature we rely on. The ability to centrally push out updates across all devices saves us a lot of time.

Cons: The remote desktop app sometimes has issues connecting but works for the most part. The recently released third party patch management is behind on which apps it can support compared to other companies, but they are planning to keep adding more.

Henk S.
Director d3st1ny IT Solutions
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2019

"Director D3st1ny IT Solutions"

Comments: We are managing a server fleet and there are many things to like about Pulseway:
Proactive, quick access, great overview/monitoring. We are on the road a lot and having all the access you need (reboot, disable user, you name it) on your phone has made out life much easier. Our response times have improved dramatically.

Pros: great dashboard and access from you mobile.

Cons: we haven't found one, but it would be great to have similar application on your desktop that having it on you phone.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2019
Clinton V.
IT System Manager
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2019

"Getting better all the time"

Comments: Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Pros: Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Cons: Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker.

Yehuda K.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)"

Pros: RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Cons: can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Chris C.
Zaakvoerder
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Already good to use but can still use improvement inb some areas"

Pros: Ease of use, especially on mobile devices, it's very ease to manage customer devices from your smartphone when necessary.

Cons: Lack of hardware monitoring, almost no hardware monitoring is possible, other RMM tools provide a lot more features in this field.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Jesper N.
Jesper N.
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2015

"This product really Kick B*"

Comments: Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used.
We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD..........
We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems.
When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!"
But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software.
And the Support....!
The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to.
Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome.
When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute.....

Pros: Everything!
They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests.
But especially the Remote Desktop.

Cons: Nothing so far
We are actually very Happy.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2015
Kenneth D.
Kenneth D.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Great bit of Software"

Pros: So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Cons: Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2017
James C.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Pulseway is an Amazing RMM"

Pros: Pulseway is affordable and very functional for managing customer servers and endpoint devices. The mobile app allows technicians out in the field to achieve more than any other RMM software on the market.

Cons: I wish they would spend more time on the remote support interface giving technicians a little more features to utilize from a remote terminal feature.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Director of Product Management
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Powerful RMM solution"

Comments: Easy to use, flexible price options, very effective tool.

Pros: Pulseway offers a free trial version. Monitoring and reporting are very customisable. I like the ability to be in touch with logged in users using remote chat.

Cons: I didn't find any significant cons or anythign I didn't like about this tool. I would also note, that although this is a paid solution, nevertheless the price is quite acceptable for this level of the product.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
Dave Z.
IT Consultant
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Must have for any IT Pro"

Comments: The sales and support staff are extremely knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros: The applications allow for granular control and are extremely responsive. The mobile apps are where Pulseway really shines.

Cons: The mobile app (iOS) is lacking the remote session capability.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Kenny P.
Director of IT
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"Pulseway"

Comments: I've used several different systems like this and Pulseway's UI and functionality is top notch. As always for software there is room for improvement, but they have been working towards stable and useful additions to the software and I'm hopeful for the future. My Solution Specialist representative is great to work with and is always helpful!

Pros: Very nice improvements since version 6.0. The organization of the logins and systems is much nicer and easier to use since v.5. Also having the integration for antivirus and 3rd party patches is a very nice to have.

Cons: -Sometimes the service times out and disconnects from the server and the service will need to be restarted.
-Can't save or locate the webroot product id in pulseway. You have to login to the dashboard of webroot to get this.
-needs an at a glance note on each system to identify primary user of system.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
John B.
Finance Director / IT Systems Manager
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2015

"Very Powerful and Useful Application"

Comments: I have been using Pulseway for a little over a year to monitor over 160 systems spread over two locations. Pulseway keeps me informed in real time as to what is happening with all my systems and alerts me of problems before the user can even call! This has become an invaluable tool for managing multiple systems with multiple users in multiple locations. Pulseway simplifies my responsibilities and gives me the power to do more remotely and more conveniently than any other application I can find. Also, the support team has always gone above and beyond to assist with any issues that may arise. Definitely will be using Pulseway for many years to come!

Pros: Real time updates, Active Directory Support, mobile device accessibility, continually updated, excellent support staff.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2015
Jake I.
IT Support Analyst
Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Ease of Use and Functionality Meet"

Pros: This is fantastic Network Monitoring Tool. You can access any server from any device. I use it on my phone to monitor our servers when on Vacation. Alerts can be set for a variety of issues, system down, storage, etc.

Cons: Has some minor bugs but otherwise I didn't find any major cons with this product. Would recommend this for any Sys. Admin or Noc Engineer.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Aron B.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"Small Business MSP"

Pros: It is mobile, very easy to use and you get the most bang for your buck.

Cons: Remote Support software is not very good. Needs to have full features to be useable.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2017
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2017
James H.
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2021

"Best value for bang for your buck out there!"

Comments: Sales channel needs improving as chat doesnt seem to get answered upon initial enquiry, but persevere as the product is worth that small pain point.

Pros: We found the installation of agents quick and painfree. We also like the mobile app which is incredibly comprehensive. The platform appears to provide everything we could want for compliance and internal IT RMM support. The value for money and overall product quality is incredible and, after reviewing many other products, I cannot understand why someone would not cho0se this over the others!

Cons: We are early, but very active, users of the product and nothing as of yet.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2021
Andrej P.
Infrastructure and Cloud Services Manager (Woolworths Liquor Group)
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"It works!"

Pros: It just works, it's reliable. Its mobile app is so convenient and easy to use. We can quickly see issues and attend to them before the customer calls, which makes us look great!

Cons: There are some basic features missing, such as ability to automatically protect services (restarting them automatically) instead of having to create Windows Scheduled tasks and rules etc.
Disk/RAID health monitoring should have some sort of native embedded monitors instead of relying on Event logs and manually creating them.
Shadowprotect needs to be updated to support SPX not just v5.
Reporting could be done better and more customisable.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Jason B.
Jason B.
Think Tanks
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2015

"Pulseway Makes Life Easier"

Comments: We monitor tons of critical systems, Pulse way makes is easy to get alerts when something goes wrong. Pulse way also has excellent features like a threat management board and shell access from your mobile. Remote control is new and not as advanced as something like teamviewer, but, when you put it all together, pulseway is a great product. Looking forward to native Mac and Linux remote desktop support.

Pros: Unmatched alert system and mobile support for Windows, Mac and Linux. Superb customer support.

Cons: No native remote access for Mac or Linux... But I'm told it coming.

• Reviewed on 05/07/2015
Josef H.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2015

"Pulseway IT Management & Monitoring System"

Comments: The best professional IT-Management tool I know!

Pros: allows to manage different OS over one APP and one surface area
has all important server managang tools included (AD, Exchange, MSSQL, VMWare etc.)
allows remote connection to Windows systems true the Firewall
very good security policy functions
good price / performance ratio

Cons: must thinking..... - I miss nothing, has all included what I need for my Job!

• Reviewed on 06/07/2015