Filter by:

• Overall

About Copper

Copper is the easy-to-use CRM that's designed for and recommended by Google. Want to be more organized and productive? Try it now.

Learn more about Copper

Scott G.
Scott G.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"The CRM for sales team on Gsuite"

Comments: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Pros: Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Cons: I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Copper: I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Switched From: Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Copper: Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2020
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

"I really like Copper"

Comments: For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Pros: The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done. Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Cons: These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Alternatives Considered: Insightly, Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Copper: It was the best UI, Google integrated, flexible one of what we looked at.

Artem R.
Artem R.
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2021

"Good, well-balanced small business CRM"

Pros: Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website. We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders. We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Cons: Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Copper: Price and simplicity, given how capable it still was for our needs.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2021
Marc-antoine B.
Manager, booking agent, label manager, PR
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2021

"Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management"

Comments: Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Pros: As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features. It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful! The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Cons: I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

• Reviewed on 16/08/2021
Jeff N.
Jeff N.
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Awesome CRM with Great Support"

Comments: Excellent.

Pros: - works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Cons: too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

Alternatives Considered: Nimble

Reasons for Choosing Copper: Integration with Gmail. Better interface.

Switched From: Solve CRM

Reasons for Switching to Copper: better interface more intuitive

by Copper on 21/02/2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Jake L.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2020

"Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with"

Comments: This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Pros: I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

Cons: There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

Duane K.
Duane K.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used"

Pros: Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Cons: Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Madeline G.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"A lifesaver for small companies!"

Comments: I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

Pros: - Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day)
- Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting
- Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

Cons: - Logging in sometimes takes a few tries
- Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use)
- More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

by Copper on 26/02/2020

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Partner / Campaign Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2019

"Cool Copper"

Comments: I set up all of my meetings and have all of my business and many of my personal contacts set up in Copper.

Pros: Copper tracks activity well and ability to make it a custom application for my use is helpful. I also like that it integrates with Gmail our company's email platform.

Cons: A bit expensive. No ability to attach files to emails sent within the system. Files can be attached if using Gmail.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Copper: Its ability to integrate with Google products.

by Copper on 22/10/2019

Greatly appreciate the review! As for the con you've listed, we do have a feature on the horizon that will address that concern and positively impact Copper users in a big way.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2019
Joshua A.
Operations Manager, Sales
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Great product, built on the best email provider!"

Comments: - We used to use Pipedrive before Copper however when we got to know about this tool we have been really pleased with the decision to migrate to this tool
- I carried on the migration for my company and I faced little to no challenges in order to migrate my data
- Since, we need to work on it daily it is really a good experience to handle this tool
- Feed back from the team has been great as well.

Pros: -Best thing about it is the seamless integration with Gmail and the plugin that it provides within the email.
- Really like their training / help centre
- Workfllow automation is great, been using it a lot
- Get good reports out of these, especially the sales forecast and activites

Cons: - If I were to point out, it would be that they do not have a continuous support over livechat on weekends for certain hours. - There isn't a direct way to get a report out of copper for any opportunities that have been moved to a particular stage at a particular time

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Jonathan D.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2018

"Satisfied although they need to evolve a bit more"

Comments: If you want a good solid system, inexpensive, that is distributed amongst free google functions get it. We looked at a lot of crms and pick this one.

Pros: We are a small two-person firm needing a simple crm to manage our clients. Prosperworks/Copper works for us. We can enter companies and people and attach notes. We have installed it under a Google G Suite account so we use Gmail for mail, Google calendar, Google contacts and Google Drive. P/C integrates with all of these and works fine. Updates in the crm propagate to gmail and contacts. It also logs emails under the right person. P/C has a facility for Tasks (which we don't really use - it is a bit lunky) , Leads and Opportunities which we don't use so we can't comment on them. Since you are not using a big crm it is very inexpensive yet gives us everything we need.

Cons: Some obvious things which I assume will be fixed soon. No Birthdays. Its default is to sort by first name! It would be nice if changes to Google Contacts would propagate back to P/C but if you are using the crm then not really an issue. Also it would be nice if it logged phone calls and DocuSign stuff for free but I think you can get that through paid add-ins.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2018
Mohit L.
Business development manager

"So far the best CRM"

Comments: Great platform to manage the leads an opportunity. Seamless experience as it integrates with gmail.

Pros: The drag and drop feature for opportunities works the best. Eg: Qualified lead to pricing sent etc.
The integration with Gmail is fantastic. No need to go to the actual Copper website to create a lead or an opportunity, it can simply be done from your gmail page.
The files column helps to keep all documents at one single place for review. Also, the tag functionality works for me very well in terms of a collaborative effort on a specific opportunity.

Cons: Logging the task of an opportunity even once you have marked it as done. I feel this is unnecessary

James S.
Business Developement Manager
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2020

"Review"

Comments: Been a useful business tool

Pros: The way I am able to view my opportunity pipeline

Cons: cant take time stamps of daily values and export

Alternatives Considered: Survey Rocket For Sugar CRM

Reasons for Choosing Copper: not user friendly

Switched From: Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Copper: Overall impression

by Copper on 03/03/2020

Thanks for the review, James.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2020
Bob S.
Master Instructor
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2021

"Easy, Powerful CRM"

Comments: If you are using Google Workspace, this is the simplest and most powerful way to manage your customers.

Pros: Copper lets me do everything within Chrome--creating contacts, opportunities and tasks; following up with leads; tracking projects; searching for all of the above. It has saved time, built efficiency, and boosted our revenue.

Cons: Customized fields aren't "smart." That is the only thing I can think of!

• Reviewed on 20/08/2021
Alex D.
Alex D.
Gerente Geral
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2019

"Get all you need to handle your sales opportunity"

Comments: I really appreciate this CRM and since I use it I experienced several improvements. Cooper was my greatest choice to handle with sales opportunity.
The price maybe too high when compared with others softwares as soon? Maybe.

Pros: Still easy to use, although with the necessary improvements it is starting to get complex. But I say that they are in the right balance between increasing functionality and ease of use of the software. frequent updates make the system more complete whether it's desktop or Android application.

Cons: Help library is not sufficient to solve or explain common questions. Projects feature could be more useful in order to helping to handle won or loose opportunities. And Projects not all integrated with the rest of functions. I don't know why. AI not arrived at Cooper too.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Luc prem J.
Managing Director
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"User experience"

Pros: Ease of use and its strong and seamless integration with Google suite.

Cons: Personalized customer support when needed.

Aaron F.
Man Rep
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Easy to use / Links with Gmail"

Pros: My favorite feature is the ability to link with Gmail. It is also very easy to filter through contacts, opportunities, and leads to help gain sales.

Cons: Unable to load sales data easily from excel spreadsheets.

by Copper on 26/02/2020

Really appreciate the review, Aaron. Thank you!

Jake K.
Sales Associate
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees

"Great Product"

Comments: Copper has helped my company organize all kinds of customer information in a way that makes things more manageable for us. We literally have thousands of customers and Copper keeps all their information, points of contact, sales info in one central place for a almost everyone in our company to have access to it.

Pros: I like the ease of use and that is is compatible with my Google email, makes going between email and CRM seamless!

Cons: That you can't set a default task deadline, it defaults to 1 day and you can't change that. I would set my default at 1 week if I was able to, often times following up 1 day after doing something is too soon.

Thanks, Jake!

Dave C.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Best CRM out there if you are looking for Gmail Intergration"

Comments: Huge time saver.

Pros: I have tested many CRMs and Copper's Gmail integration is the best. The design of the interface is unobtrusive, very intuitive and presents the information in a way that allows you to quickly take action. Also the contact information it imports and presents from email recipients is the best I have seen. Most of the other CRMs I tested required some level of manual entry, where Copper imported all the important fields automatically and on average was much more accurate.

Cons: The calendar/ scheduling feature is seriously lacking and I wish they had better options for email sequencing.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Maria M.
Executive Assistant
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Not that Great"

Comments: This is sold as limiting data entry, and it does a little. Maybe more once we get very familiar and are not trying to back track so that we can just use one system and not two while we get the other set up. I have to say that the OnBoarding that they provide is very good, and I like that they are able to provide that. I think some of the pitfalls are simply because it is web hosted and that comes with its own assortment of issues.

Pros: I like that I (theoretically) can see emails that were sent to a client even if I was not included, it makes it more helpful when I am trying to find information, or figure out what the status of a client is. The automated tasks are useful if you do them right.

Cons: It is constantly syncing and if you are a fast typer it will delete what you have written while it was syncing sometimes. That is incredibly frustrating. It's also not a totally intuitive system, it is obviously still in its early stages and therefore a little clunky. Also, if you are not an admin you have basically no power to add things that you might need in a sort of random situation. I have to go to my admin all the time to add things that I need, and maybe it is only for one client, but I need that field or option or automated task and I am not allowed to add it myself. You are unable to view more than one client in the small side bar of an "opportunity", and you are unable to see their names when just looking at the opportunity. Also the terms that they use are very salesy, and not very customizable or people oriented. The customization of how you view things also seems very limited. I like being able to view all my contacts by last name, that isn't really easily possible with this. It's just an adjustment but it would be a lot better for me if it was not something that I had to adjust to. It is web hosted so if you are not somewhere with wifi or data you can't access anything.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2018
David W.
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2021

"Great CRM for consulting firms"

Comments: I have really enjoyed it. The software is quite customizable using custom fields and tags. It has allowed me to tailor it nicely to my business.

Pros: Integration with Google Apps makes it extremely easy to use. Lives within my email window - so I'm always updating it

Cons: Reporting is fairly basic - could stand to be enhanced further

Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.
Head Of Sales
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Prosperworks to Copper. I like!"

Comments: From initial sales contact to close the process was close to friction-less. Data in, Data out is a manta I hold close the heart. Copper makes it easy to get data in. I would like to see more out of the box, deeper reporting, which I understand is coming down the dev pipeline.

Pros: Driving the prospect/ lead to qualification and to close won is visibly a great addition for us, using Copper.

Cons: some of the reporting is limited, or not as easy to generate out of the box. Work with account manager is helpful here.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Ghadeir A.
office Admin
Capital Markets, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"Great for start ups"

Comments: the overall business experience was great. it served its purpose for what we needed, but we needed to find another solution as we were getting service heavy

Pros: I liked how easy it was to use and import and export and update data.

Cons: We were limited on the number of record types we can create. we deal with services and there was no way to customize the software to include this.

by Copper on 03/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Ghadeir.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Mike M.
Sales/Manager
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2021

"Copper, a good fit for our business"

Comments: Best for me is not allowing leads and requirements go past dates needed

Pros: lead tracking, single view with all info available

Cons: Hard to say since I really only use what is important and haven't dug into the finer points

Brian Z.
Director of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Great solution that fit exactly what our company needed. Quick/seamless onboarding."

Pros: Very easy to use and intuitive. Went from an organization with no formalized CRM to being fully onboarded with all users in the matter of a weeks. Great support throughout the process and frequent touch points to ensure all users were up and running and all questions were answered. Has been a great asset to our company and better enabled our sales process and sales people.

Cons: No glaring cons that we've identified as of yet. We haven't really experienced any user adoption issues given the ease of use.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018