Simple, easy and mobile

Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Karla C.
Design, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Positive, is really helpful and easy to use. I recomend it

Pros: Simple to use, easy to configure and in continuous growth. From the first day you feel like a fish in the water. I love its minimal and direct interface. Its functionalities: billing, timetracking, and contact management

Cons: They take there time for the new features. Almost a year for translation :) I'm still waiting for quotation, Zapier integration, + other featured. I really miss having more information on the contact area, like URL of the contact

Essential tool for invoicing and bookkeeping

Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Fiskl is not properly a bookkeeping tool, but you can use it to have a log of all transaction, send invoices, take not of expenses and use the camera of your phone in conjunction with their AI to control your budget. The camera app will recognise the characters on your receipt with great accuracy and do the job for you. You can set invoice on the go, charge customers using the Stripe or PayPal integration and keep tracking of you gas usage or time expend on a project. It accepts multi-currency. Simple to use! Worth it!

Cons: Can't remember anything negative about this tool, worth every dollar.

Perfect Business Finance App for my 2 man IT Consultancy

Reviewed on 09/06/2017
Justine C.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Because I can invoice immediately I get paid quicker.

Pros: Quick to join, Quick to Download and Easy to use. Once installed I could easily work my way through the different features of invoicing, expenses and quotes for my clients. It has certainly speeded up the time it takes me to invoice as i can now do this from anywhere at anytime.

Cons: I havent found any negatives to date. If i got stuck I contacted Fiskl support which was exceptionally responsive.

When software truly makes a difference...Thank you Fiskl

Christian E.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It really made my business finance problems go away. I invoice immediately and in mist cases I now get paid much quicker.

Pros: The software has been really great especially helping me to get my quotes and invoices out quickly. I found it easy to get started with and the few questions I had were answered by customer services straight away. Something that I would highly recommend anyone with a small business to give it a try.

Fiskl is great for IT Consultants like me

Nick M.
IT Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have found it very valuable to be able just to use my phone whilst travelling to send quotes and invoices. It has saved me time and improved my customer service to my clients.

Pros: I have been using this app for a while now, when running my business its easy to loose track of things, Fiskl has really helped with the organisation of the business
It's refreshing to see an app based system that is also available on desktop, genius

Very solid Mobile Business Finance App

Reviewed on 12/06/2017
Jackie I.
Customer Support

Pros: Very good value for money. Feature rich and covered all areas of my business finance needs. I like the ability to be able to track my expenses and do my quotes whilst on the train saving me time when i get home.

Cons: The software overall for the price was very good. It would be great if it was in German and not just English but that s a feature request and not something that was advertised.

A great way to keep track of your fincances as a freelancer

Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Luis P.
English teacher, blogger and translator
Education Management, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Fiskl is a great way to keep track of your finances if you're a freelancer, but still needs more functionalities which nowadays seem basic for a finances management software. So I'm still finding it difficult to move all my money operations to this platform.

Pros: What I love about Fiskl:
- User interface is great.
- Creating invoices and adding clients is great.
- You can accept payments through Stripe.
- Mileage tracking is a great plus if you need to travel for work.
- Being able to add products and services makes everything simpler.

Cons: What I miss when I use Fiskl:
- PayPal integration. It seems ridiculous that we can accept payments through Stripe but not PayPal.
- I would love to be able to add suppliers in the same way I can add clients. That way, I would be able to keep track of my operations with each supplier and see where I should be investing more or cutting back.
- Quotes creation has been on the roadmap for some time, but it's still not implemented.

by Fiskl on 30/11/2018

Hi Luis, thank you so much for your candid review. We also have great news on Paypal, we've just received the long waited approval and it will go live tomorrow!

Great, but not the best

Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Christian L.
Copywriter & Marketing Strategist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall great, but it can be better. Perfect for the small business owner.

Pros: I LOVED that it's good for dealing with multiple currencies. I also love how it links with Stripe.

Cons: It can be bad with bringing on your accountant, it's hard to give them access with their gmail account. I had to email support.

Brilliantly innovative Mobile Business Finance App

Oisin H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am not an expert in finance and I needed something that made this simple. Fiskl really did the job for me.

Pros: Brilliantly innovative app. It has saved me many hours of administration that i can now spend growing my business.

Great for tracking mileage

Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photography, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has made keeping track of mileage a breeze. I never did that consistently before, but now all I have to do is push a button.

Pros: I really like that I'm able to track my mileage, and it keeps all the information related to the trip in my app so that I can easily download it come tax season.

Cons: Setting up the taxes is confusing. It took me a very long time to figure out how to add the sales tax line to an invoice. It doesn't automatically add it even after you set it up. You have to manually add the sales tax to EACH line item in your invoice.

Very powerful app. Thank you Fiskl.

Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Julia C.
Performing Arts, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Being organised financially as a performer is not our strength. Fiskl has simplified this for me and helped me get my finances in order.

Pros: I run an opera company/charity in Dusseldorf and I am at heart a performer not an accountant. The software has been so easy to use and has allowed me to become far more organised financially. I really appreciate being able to do my expenses and invoices at anytime from my mobile.

Easy to use business finance app

Reviewed on 21/07/2017
John S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We really like invoicing and quoting our customers when we are on site.

Pros: Im very happy to of found this software. Invoicing and quoting is easy now and can be done directly at the customer site and we can focus on our core business.

Cons: I really do like all the features i have used in this software. A multi lingual version would be one request for the future.

Easy to use financial tracking

Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Business Owner
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I find it is brilliant to track basic finances for a business. It is flexible to use for services/products/expenses etc, but not too in depth to complicate basic tracking

Cons: I found that I needed more information in the basic list of invoices/expenses etc than it provides to make for easy tracking.

Great productivity app for my small business

Reviewed on 11/04/2015
Allison V.
Customer Support

Comments: Being a UK based freelancer I needed an app that would help me keep track of my expenses and VAT for year end tax deductions. There are a lot of US oriented app on the market, but none that cater for European VAT, which is extremely frustrating especially since London is the capital of finance tech. I started invoicing my clients as well from the Fiskl application, and as the end of the VAT period comes, I will send all my invoices and tax receipts to my accountant without digging through all my computer files.

by Fiskl on 11/04/2015

Thank you, Allison! Please feel free to send us any feedback you might have on your usage of the applications!

Great for remote sales!

Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Beven S.
Multi-Location Digital Marketing LISTINGS SOCIAL REPUTATION SEO WEBSITE ADVERTISING CONTENT
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: My remote sales team uses the tool to collect the money as they close the deal and that means they get paid faster. So it works and it does it well!

Cons: No cons from me I like the tool and I like to use it!

Very low cost yet powerful Invoice, Expense and Time Management Mobile Software

Reviewed on 12/06/2017
Mike B.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Being able to run the finance side of my business from my mobile has been very helpful

Pros: As a non finance person I have found this software a great tool to manage my business finance from my mobile.

I'm loving this! A simple way of creating professional invoices for my clients...and monitoring my money

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Marco M.
Teacher
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Professional Invoices.
Time Tracking.
Tracking money paid and waiting.

Pros: I love that it has a superb functionality. I can send invoices, keep track of time, keep track of money owed to me. I am really impressed with Fiskl!

Cons: The one thing that I need to happen is to have the capability of linking Fiskl to my business bank account. That would make me give Fiskl a five star rating!

Thank you Fiskl for delivering an easy to use Mobile Invoicing App

Reviewed on 16/06/2017
Greg H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall this software has allowed me to be more efficient and provide a better service to my clients (immediate quotes) and a better service for me (immediate invoices).

Pros: Paperwork is not my thing. I can now quote and invoice whilst traveling which prevents any delays for my customers/prospects. I can also invoice immediately which means I get my money quicker. It been very quick and easy to learn.

great for keeping track of expenses

Reviewed on 28/06/2018
David H.
Boss
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Expense tracking and recording.

Pros: The thing I like best about this service is it allows me to easily keep track of expenses. I simply open the app, take a photo of my receipt, and it does the rest.

Cons: I wish there were better features for exporting content within the app, so I could use the data in other programs. So far, I have not found a way to do that.

Very good value for Money Invoicing and Expense App

Reviewed on 04/07/2017
Sandra O.
Teacher and Translator
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I found it much easier and simpler to manage all my financial paperwork. It just makes me feel more organised in a topic I am not an expert and in the past made mistakes.

Pros: I am very impressed with the ability to manage my business finances from my Android device. I am a free lance translator and English teacher and this software has helped me stream line my paperwork.

Really like fiskl for quick and on the go invoicing

Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Craige hardel -.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Very good solution especially for small businesses. Allows one to add new customers and invoice easily an also manage payment statuses. Love it

Pros: Ability to prepare invoices via their app and mobile interface easily and quickly Ability to prepare and duplicate client invoices without doing it from scratch User interface. Very simple and intuitive

Cons: Not really dislikes. overall i'm impressed with concept